+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I just found out, I might be a psychic?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

Default I just found out, I might be a psychic?

Most of my readers and friends know that I have been toying with
    numerology for about a year now. ( just tinkering ) I have never
    had a reading about myself until yesterday. I was really shocked
    to learn certain details about myself. I will share a small portion
    of my reading.

You are a very intuitive individual who is deeply connected to others in a spiritual way. Many nines are prophets, healers and psychics. If you are not psychic then at the very least you are deeply drawn to studying matters of the occult or religion in some way. As you are so driven by your intuition, you are not often found in a day job but rather in an occupation that allows you to go where your heart leads you.
    You are the ultimate seeker of truth and will go to any lengths to find a spiritual teacher or guru. This search often leads you on a path that is full of many pitfalls and disappointments as you realize that one spiritual system doesn't work for you or that a guru or teacher is only human after all. However by the end of your life, you are fated to acquire a great deal of practical and esoteric wisdom. Many of you become as hard and clear as diamonds when it comes to your clarity about the human race.

One of the dangers of being an eleven is that you think your psyche can take in anything and not suffer damage. Some of the spiritual experiences that you desire may be too strong for your delicate nervous system. For this reason you need to avoid mind-altering drugs, situations that are too extreme or religions that invite you to host dead spirits. You are also more vulnerable to astral attack than the other numbers simply because you are like a wide-open channel that is willing to receive psychic information from others. As some psychic information is destructive you need to learn meditation and psychic protection techniques to shield yourself from negative influences and energies.

I really dont know if I should try to develope my abilities?

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Abhaya (31st December 2013), Billy (31st December 2013), Caren (1st January 2014), carriellbee (1st January 2014), Chester (1st January 2014), cursichella1 (1st January 2014), Curt (31st December 2013), Gardener (1st January 2014), halffull (31st December 2013), Johnny (1st January 2014), Kristin (31st December 2013), mahalall (1st January 2014), Molly (7th January 2014), Mulder (31st December 2013), naste.de.lumina (31st December 2013), raregem (1st January 2014), Sean Cullen (1st January 2014), shadowstalker (31st December 2013), Sunny-side-up (31st December 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (1st January 2014), Wind (31st December 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member bodhii71's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 times in 230 posts

Default Re: I just found out, I might be a psychic?

I bet you saw this coming...

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bodhii71 For This Post:

Billy (31st December 2013), cursichella1 (1st January 2014), genevieve (1st January 2014), GreenGuy (1st January 2014), halffull (31st December 2013), jagman (31st December 2013), JohnJ (31st December 2013), Johnny (1st January 2014), karelia (31st December 2013), naste.de.lumina (31st December 2013), raregem (1st January 2014), Sunny-side-up (31st December 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

"If you are not psychic then at the very least you are deeply drawn to studying matters of the occult or religion in some way. .."

I think you should try to develop your abilities - but "psychic" is broad it can be precognition, deja-vu experiences, ability to move objects, communication with non-humans, etc.. so you will have to see what is best for you. Maybe studing occult or religion will bring it out as you will have an insight into yourself.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

cursichella1 (1st January 2014), jagman (31st December 2013), Johnny (1st January 2014), naste.de.lumina (1st January 2014), raregem (1st January 2014), Sunny-side-up (31st December 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Relax. That is all. Relax.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

carriellbee (1st January 2014), Hazel (1st January 2014), jagman (31st December 2013), Johnny (1st January 2014), naste.de.lumina (1st January 2014), Sunny-side-up (31st December 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Hi jagman

The main point I'm picking up from your reading is
    Quote You are also more vulnerable to astral attack than the other numbers simply because you are like a wide-open channel that is willing to receive psychic information from others. As some psychic information is destructive you need to learn meditation and psychic protection techniques to shield yourself from negative influences and energies.
    This is the area I should do more for myself in.
    I know you will find some very strong and useful techniques, post what you take on yes!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

cursichella1 (1st January 2014), jagman (31st December 2013), Johnny (1st January 2014), naste.de.lumina (1st January 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    . Many nines are prophets.....
    One of the dangers of being an eleven is that you think your psyche can take in anything and not suffer damage.....
    are you an eleven or a nine, or both? how did u determine this?

peace
    Last edited by thunder24; 31st December 2013 at 22:19.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

carriellbee (1st January 2014), jagman (31st December 2013), Johnny (1st January 2014), naste.de.lumina (1st January 2014), Sunny-side-up (31st December 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 times in 1,115 posts

I have checked out the life path stuff from time to time, I am a 34/7.
    Is this where the two numbers are coming from?

The description for mine sounds a tiny bit like yours because of the strong spiritual focus, but we tend to get caught up in being workshop junkies, never putting all the steps together and not moving on to the long term work thing, unless we do.

jf
    Last edited by johnf; 31st December 2013 at 22:25.
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

jagman (31st December 2013), Johnny (1st January 2014), meeradas (1st January 2014), naste.de.lumina (1st January 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st January 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    One of the dangers of being an eleven is that you think your psyche can take in anything and not suffer damage.....

peace
    They are both of my nuimbers. Soul Urge of 11 and my
    Expression number is 9 and my lifepath number is 2.
    these numbers are calculated using your birthday and
    year and your full name. If you want i can pm you exactly
    how it's done thunder24.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

bennycog (1st January 2014), Johnny (1st January 2014), naste.de.lumina (1st January 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st January 2014), thunder24 (31st December 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)

peace
    They are both of my nuimbers. Soul Urge of 11 and my
    Expression number is 9 and my lifepath number is 2.
    these numbers are calculated using your birthday and
    year and your full name. If you want i can pm you exactly
    how it's done thunder24.
    ooooo noo thanks, i know about that stuff... i guess i just missed where u got it from.... im confused easily

peace
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

jagman (31st December 2013), Johnny (1st January 2014), meeradas (1st January 2014), naste.de.lumina (1st January 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st January 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Here is how you calculate your lifepath number. Example the year of my birth
    was 1972 1+9+7+2 = 19, 1+9 = 10 1+0 =1 My first number is 1
    The month you were born. Example I was born in August so my second number is 8
    Day of your birth. Mine is the 11th. 11's and 22's are what's called Master numbers
    that dont get reduced. so let's add them up 1+8+11 = 20, 2+0 = 2 is my lifepath number

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

carriellbee (1st January 2014), Johnny (1st January 2014), meeradas (1st January 2014), naste.de.lumina (1st January 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st January 2014), thunder24 (1st January 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

To my knowledge, there are no rules on the path to YOURSELF,
    BUT, if there should be one, I will say it will be: NEVER EVER compare yourself with anybody or anything.

In everyday conversation it can be a bit impossible, but it is our inner attraction/meaning that determines it.

Happy new year !!

Johnny

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Hazel (1st January 2014), jagman (1st January 2014), naste.de.lumina (1st January 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st January 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

just throwing this out there, all of you that are part of the forum , are psychic , some just haven't awakened your abilities yet ... it was your psychic magic that brought you to this group , where else could free thinking , open minded humans gather and feel connected just through the energy of words and ideas ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

carriellbee (1st January 2014), jagman (1st January 2014), Johnny (1st January 2014), Limor Wolf (1st January 2014), meeradas (1st January 2014), naste.de.lumina (1st January 2014), raregem (1st January 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

I really dont know if I should try to develope my abilities?
    Dear jagman.
    At some point, either in this life or the next life, you will have to assume their natural condition of cosmic spirit.
    The psyche is an important part of the spiritual assembly.
    The fact that you're conscious right now, on this essential characteristic of its nature, allows you to somehow make a decision.
    The information with relevant knowledge has always been very well hidden from people.
    I think the opportunity to access the information that we currently have with the internet, it was rare situation for the vast majority of the people of earlier times.
    It might be worth thinking about it taking this perspective into account.
    In a way we are being privileged by this opportunity to access all or a good portion of it.

Good luck friend.

Hug.

Naste.

26. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

I am not sure whether energy carries feelings, or if feelings carry energy, but some people definitely seem to "feel it coming" when certain things are about to happen.
    People wouldn't fight over religion if they really understood where "psi" comes from... some claim to have answered the question, but another amazing person comes along who breaks those rules as well -- and then what?

Math can tell you some amazing things, but it can also show you a depressing side of material life. I.e. mortality...
    I think a really good psychic is "tomorrow-minded", i.e. utilizing conscious energy and thought not only to "predict" events we humans think are important, but to shape the "ideal" future that we want our kids and their friends and peers to inherit...

What I am saying is, there is a difference between a psychic who tells you not to walk under ladders and one who writes a book like "A Wrinkle in Time".

P.S. I had an experience with Julian dates once (I guess a form of numerology) and what I thought I saw was scary enough to make me stop studying it.
    Imagine not only being able to "predict" a death but actually having a formula for it...

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Day of your birth. Mine is the 11th. 11's and 22's are what's called Master numbers
    that dont get reduced. so let's add them up 1+8+11 = 20, 2+0 = 2 is my lifepath number
    My first No. is 8 & my second No.is also 8 would you know the significance of the No. 8 off the top of your head?
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

jagman (1st January 2014), Johnny (2nd January 2014), naste.de.lumina (1st January 2014)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I always felt that we are all psychic, but with the complete ability in any area.
    We are are not though, automatically clear, in the the area of acceptance.
    Weather it being from conditioning from all sorts of areas during our lives but even further with in personal acceptance.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tonton For This Post:

jagman (1st January 2014), Johnny (2nd January 2014), naste.de.lumina (1st January 2014)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

The candle excercise develops psi powers ... it is the building block of learning to focus your mind in a single thought, which has great energy, when the mind is totally focused to a specific point , it can do wonders that the conscious mind cannot comprehend ...this is an ancient excersice from the lineage of the prophets written by the writer of the book of OM ... I cannot stress enough , the potential ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

33. Link to Post #18
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Jag, maybe you (and others) would want to have a look into what Sri Aurobindo calls "the psychic being", instead.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

jagman (1st January 2014), Johnny (2nd January 2014), naste.de.lumina (1st January 2014), thunder24 (1st January 2014)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Sloppyjoe's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd hate to hijack this thread but I believe I am psychic as well. Carol Clarke said that I had very good psychic and telepathic abilities. All my life I know what a person is going to say before they say it but ever since I got the reading it is happening more often.

For example, I work as a bartender at a restaurant and lately I've been able to tell customers what they have in mind to eat before they even say it. I was serving a table of 4 wonderful older folks and one of the ladies asked me to guess the age of the man that was sitting there. I said 92 and they went hysterical and said that's exactly it! Last night a lady said "you know what I feel like tonight?" and the first thing that popped into my head was "Moscow mule" and she said moscow mule!

Ever since that I accepted the possibility of me being psychic because of what Carol said I am starting to believe it and it is starting to happen more.

Can anyone guide me to any sources to helps enhance these abilities?

Thank you.
    I miss those days when we played as kids. No worries about our future, no enemies. Now I close my eyes, trying to go back there with my mind. Oh how I wish I could relive those old times again.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sloppyjoe For This Post:

halffull (1st January 2014), jagman (1st January 2014), Johnny (2nd January 2014), naste.de.lumina (1st January 2014), Wind (3rd January 2014)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mulder (here)
    My first No. is 8 & my second No.is also 8 would you know the significance of the No. 8 off the top of your head?
    Here is a little about 8's
    EIGHTS do not feel safe unless they have found a way to establish financial security. It is difficult for the 8s to take advice.When they make a choice, they must feel it is their decision, NOT SOMEONE ELSES. As a result, they do tend to learn the hard way. 8s are very honest and by being so blunt, they unintentionally hurt feelings. Although they can sometimes appear insensitive, what is going on inside them is the exact opposite. They do feel deeply about everything that goes on in their lives.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Johnny (2nd January 2014), Mulder (1st January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast