+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shadow People on Monsters and Mysteries in America S02E03

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Default Shadow People on Monsters and Mysteries in America S02E03

Happy New Year Everyone:

May the New Year bring happiness and cheer to All.

This episode was interesting because it was talking about "shadow people". I remember reading about this on avalon in the past. This appears to be new evidence from people that have had experiences with "shadow people" Many witnesses and no answers.
    Here is the link to watch this episode:

http://www.putlocker.com/file/59D9E37B0FC8798B

Once again Happy New Year to ALL!

chancy

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

DNA (1st January 2014), GreenGuy (1st January 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member nickc2496's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Shadow People on Monsters and Mysteries in America S02E03

About 6 months ago, after a strange sleep with very strange dreams - i woke up to find a shadow being sitting on the side of my bed. I sleep on the left side of a double bed, the figure was sitting on the right side, it slowly stood up and walked down the right side of my bed to the foot of the bed...then as it continued walking along the the foot of my bed it slowly faded away. I was stunned and kept very still the whole time. I have been thinking alot about this experience and have been about to post about it - just as i saw this thread

This is one of several 'strange' experiences i have had in my life - My father, as well as my grandfathers and great grandfathers (possibly even further back) were all masons, i am not sure if there is a link but it seems curious at the least. If people are curious as to the other strange events i will gladly share...

I like the synchronicity between what i was about to post and seeing this thread...
    It can change

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nickc2496 For This Post:

chancy (1st January 2014), conk (2nd January 2014), genevieve (1st January 2014), Hazel (1st January 2014), OmeyocaN777 (1st January 2014), Rollo (1st January 2014), spiritwind (2nd January 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2014), Timreh (2nd January 2014), Wind (1st January 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member GreenGuy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,950 times in 424 posts

About five years ago my wife and I occupied an apartment in southern California that was very actively haunted. I still have EVP that I taped there....but the place was like a highway for the shadow people. Neither she nor I has ever been frightened by paranormal experiences, but there's something creepy about those beings, whatever they are.
    Dammit, honey! You left the seat down again!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenGuy For This Post:

chancy (1st January 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Those buggers visit me from time to time in dream states and they are as real as it gets. They hate the word Christ... Or you just can summon an archangel to help you, they arrive faster than light. Actually after I bought some orgone pyramids and put them around and below my bed they haven't been bothering me much and they haven't been able to paralyze me. Sometimes they just try to send nightmarish dream projections to me when I sleep. I guess it comes with the territory.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

chancy (1st January 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

The link in the OP stated I needed a HD chrome download, it is a virus...do not do it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Hello Everyone:
    Putlocker is simply a storage website for videos. I just clicked on the link I put in this thread and it works perfect. There is an ad that you don't have to click on ( just click on the right top corner x to shut the tab) BUT that's it.
    No one here is trying to infect your computer. We are simply trying to give information to subjects that are new or been on project camelot that can help with finding out what we as people are dealing with.
    If you don't like the link given simply go to your search engine and type in the name of the series and episode and you will get many websites good and bad that have it. DO NOT INSTALL any software from any website to watch a video. This will be a mistake. Thanks
    Happy New Year to ALL!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to chancy For This Post:

conk (2nd January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread