+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Two Blood Red Moons Prophecy and possible deaths of two world leaders

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,747 times in 4,741 posts

Default Two Blood Red Moons Prophecy and possible deaths of two world leaders

I am asking this as a question - there is a lot of data, spiritual and prophetic.. all over the internet on this.

Israel is saying Ariel Sharon has taken some bad setbacks (wonder if it was respiratory), and Billy Graham has taken some bad setbacks earlier in the month of Dec (respiratory issues).

I don't know if these are the two "world leaders" and the Blood Red Moon (2 moons).. issue..

If the previous leader in the coma, Sharon, was prophetically visioned by a Rabbi, and the two Blood red moons happen... does that mark the Armageddon-like countdown clock?

Maybe some folks can help with filling in details on the Blood Red Moons (2) and Sharon's possible demise? BBC was talking about it a few hours ago, Sharon's condition.

ref: http://www.jewishpress.com/news/brea...er/2013/10/06/

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Post:

Alpha (12th January 2014), avid (11th January 2014), carriellbee (6th January 2014), Chanlo23 (8th January 2014), Conchis (12th January 2014), halffull (2nd January 2014), Inaiá (3rd January 2014), Jeffrey (11th January 2014), Mare (3rd January 2014), Milneman (2nd January 2014), MorningSong (5th January 2014), Nanoo Nanoo (6th January 2014), Nasu (7th October 2014), Operator (12th January 2014), Robin (2nd January 2014), Sierra (17th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (11th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd January 2014), ulli (11th January 2014), WhiteFeather (11th January 2014), Wind (3rd January 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,474 times in 1,174 posts

Default Re: Two Blood Red Moons Prophecy and possible deaths of two world leaders

Bob I gotta throw in my two cents, which are actually St. Augustine's..... just cause I got a tap on the shoulder. You know how it goes.

If it be said that certain chosen days have an influence on these things, because the constellations rule over all terrestrial bodies, animate and inanimate, according to differences in moments of time, let it be considered what innumerable multitudes of beings are born or arise, or take their origin at the very same instant of time, which come to ends so different, that they may persuade any little boy that these observations about days are ridiculous. (City of God, v, 7)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Bob (2nd January 2014), Chanlo23 (8th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd January 2014), ulli (11th January 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Two Blood Red Moons Prophecy and possible deaths of two world leaders

I recall that Sage Moonblood Stallone died recently, under bad circumstances, any relation to this strange news?
    He shared certain traits with the slain Princess Diana; both died at age 36 if I recall, within a similar number of days from their own birthdays, respectively.
    They were both named for the moon... the Hunter's moon...

It's a very strange and interesting happenstance, if nothing else. Thank you for this!

6. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,474 times in 1,174 posts

And Mandela too! Just cause I got that tap doesn't mean I'm not...interested. lol

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Bob (2nd January 2014), Chanlo23 (8th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd January 2014), ulli (11th January 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Sharon to trigger the "Messiah's appearance" according to Prophecy

If group think manifestation, and certainly religion plays an intense part in establishing how group think will progress into action or drama, the BBC news article caught my attention and remembering the prophecy stated:

ref: http://www.alamongordo.com/prophetic...itzhak-kaduri/

Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri, the mystic Sage when he died up to 300,000 people came. The prophecy explains that after Sharon dies, Messiah will appear.. because he said he met Him before he died..

If that doesn't get one's to go, er, ok ... _ _ _ ....

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)

I recall..
    [...]
    doing a cited quote to point out my replies..

I really think if Sharon, was pushed, into a potential death spiral now, having been kept on ICE for so many years since his stroke, that NOW we are being told about this, and in light of the Rabbi's prophecy, this is a strong clock ticking message..

Please of all who know of this time window 2006 prophecy spend some time on the research to connect the dots.. to what is happening now..

Quote Posted by Milneman (here)
    Bob I gotta throw in my two cents, which are actually St. Augustine's..... just cause I got a tap on the shoulder. You know how it goes.

If it be said that certain chosen days have an influence on these things, because the constellations rule over all terrestrial bodies, animate and inanimate, according to differences in moments of time, let it be considered what innumerable multitudes of beings are born or arise, or take their origin at the very same instant of time, which come to ends so different, that they may persuade any little boy that these observations about days are ridiculous. (City of God, v, 7)
    Last edited by Bob; 25th October 2015 at 00:08.

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Post:

carriellbee (6th January 2014), Chanlo23 (8th January 2014), Conchis (12th January 2014), freedom4all (2nd January 2014), Jeffrey (11th January 2014), Milneman (2nd January 2014), MorningSong (5th January 2014), outerheaven (2nd January 2014), Sierra (17th February 2014), sunflower (27th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd January 2014), ulli (11th January 2014), WhiteFeather (11th January 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

A bit more of an update on Sharon and why he was kept alive on artificial resuscitation.. This is the story as posted thru Telegraph UK..

Six weeks before his 78th birthday, in January 2006, Ariel Sharon suffered a debilitating stroke while serving as Israel's prime minister.

His collapse was so sudden and complete that doctors at Hadassah University Hospital in Jerusalem advised his family that he should be allowed to die. Yet advanced medical care have allowed him to live for another eight years.

Doctors then carried out an emergency operation designed to minimise the damage caused by the stroke and relieve pressure on the brain. Gilad Sharon later wrote that the initial CT scan had also been misread: on closer examination, it turned out that the brain damage was not quite as bad as had been thought.

(So we see here the Doctors who wanted to terminate him (as we see happen everywhere these days.. sigh) determine well maybe not that bad..)

With machines providing artificial breathing and feeding, it has proved possible to keep Mr. Sharon alive for an extended period. He was moved to the Sheba Medical Centre, a long-term care facility near Tel Aviv, where a team of nurses kept watch, regularly moving his body to prevent pressure sores.

Gilad wrote that this father would occasionally respond to the presence of his sons. Although doctors have repeatedly said his brain had reduced in size to a grapefruit.

One MRI scan last year showed unexpected activity within what remained of Mr Sharon's brain. (showing that the brain can recover given time and proper stimulation)

The two sons of Mr. Sharon insisted that their father must be kept alive. "I would never be able to forgive myself if we did not fight to the end," wrote Gilad in a biography of his father, "Sharon: The Life of a Leader."

(Conspiracy for the Blood Moon Prophecy? you tell me)

refs - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ght-years.html

and

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...eriorates.html - Israel prepares for Sharon's death - state funeral..

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Post:

DeDukshyn (3rd January 2014), MorningSong (5th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (6th January 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,316 times in 733 posts

Huge parties in Lebanon and Palestine coming up.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Bob (3rd January 2014), Chanlo23 (8th January 2014), jerry (9th October 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (6th January 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

A bit on the Blood Red Moon significance..

Mark Biltz, pastor of El Shaddai Ministries in Bonney Lake, Washington has discovered an interesting phenomenon while collating the the Jewish Calendar and NASA's eclipse website.

A total lunar eclipse produces a "blood-red moon.

According to NASA's eclipse website, the year 2014 has two "blood-red moons", or total eclipses of the moon; one occurring on April 15, 2014 (the very day of the Feast of Passover) and one occurring on October 8, 2014 (the very day of the Feast of In-gathering).

"These two eclipses are immediately followed by two additional "blood-red moons" in the year 2015; one occurring on April 4, 2015 (the very day of the Feast of Passover) and one occurring on September 28, 2015 (the very day of the Feast of In-gathering).

"According to the NASA/GODDARD SPACE FLIGHT CENTER, four total lunar eclipses in a row is known as a tetrad.

"After the four "blood-red moons" of 2014 and 2015, there are no more tetrads occurring on Jewish holidays in this century.

"Biltz discovered that there have been seven, Feast of Passover/Feast of In-gathering tetrads since 1 A.D.

"These began in 162/163 A.D., and occurred thereafter in 795/796 A.D., 842/843 A.D., 860/861 A.D., 1493/1494 A.D., 1949/1950 A.D., 1967/1968 A.D., with the eighth tetrad scheduled to occur in 2014/2015 A.D.

"Biltz also noticed that there are two solar eclipses coming in the year 2015, at which time, the sun will be temporarily blocked out. (The Jewish Calendar has two new-years days during every twelve months.)

It seems then, to get on with it, to get Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri's prophecy into actualization, (and Sharon's apparently not going to wait around.. but who knows).. 2014 then would be Prophecy fulfilling year. Maybe not as late as 2016?

refs: http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Mark-Biltz/498936508

NASA eclipse site: http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/OH/OH2014.html

Last edited by Bob; 25th October 2015 at 00:11.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Post:

Chanlo23 (8th January 2014), Jeffrey (11th January 2014), Milneman (3rd January 2014), MorningSong (5th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (6th January 2014), WhiteFeather (11th January 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri - background

ירים העם ויוכיח שדברו ותורתו עומדים

Kaduri’s Portrayal of Messiah

A few months before Kaduri died at the age of 108, he surprised his followers when he told them that he met the Messiah.

Kaduri gave a message in his synagogue on Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, teaching how to recognize the Messiah.

He also mentioned that the Messiah would appear to Israel after Ariel Sharon’s death. (The former prime minister is still in a coma after suffering a massive stroke more than a year ago.)

Other rabbis predict the same, including Rabbi Haim Cohen, kabbalist Nir Ben Artzi and the wife of Rabbi Haim Kneiveskzy.

Kaduri’s grandson, Rabbi Yosef Kaduri, said his grandfather spoke many times during his last days about the coming of the Messiah and redemption through the Messiah. His spiritual portrayals of the Messiah—reminiscent of New Testament accounts—were published on the websites Kaduri.net and Nfc:

“It is hard for many good people in the society to understand the person of the Messiah. The leadership and order of a Messiah of flesh and blood is hard to accept for many in the nation. As leader, the Messiah will not hold any office, but will be among the people and use the media to communicate. His reign will be pure and without personal or political desire. During his dominion, only righteousness and truth will reign.

“Will all believe in the Messiah right away? No, in the beginning some of us will believe in him and some not. It will be easier for non-religious people to follow the Messiah than for Orthodox people.

“The revelation of the Messiah will be fulfilled in two stages: First, he will actively confirm his position as Messiah without knowing himself that he is the Messiah.

"Then he will reveal himself to some Jews, not necessarily to wise Torah scholars. It can be even simple people.

"Only then he will reveal himself to the whole nation. The people will wonder and say: ‘What, that’s the Messiah?’ Many have known his name but have not believed that he is the Messiah.”

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Post:

Calamus (5th January 2014), Chanlo23 (8th January 2014), Inaiá (11th January 2014), korgh (13th January 2014), Milneman (3rd January 2014), MorningSong (5th January 2014), risveglio (13th January 2014), Sierra (17th February 2014), sunflower (27th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (6th January 2014), WhiteFeather (11th January 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

I was told of the night of the red skies and the moon dripping with blood over 20 years ago. Its been forseen for a long time.

I have seen the book of the moons pages dripping with blood in my visions. This is what is in store for us but how it happens is yet to be seen.

There will be a judgement from the ether .. it will be a most interesting time.

Get your houses in order and make known you to your self and to whom you look to.

The missionaries came and they divided us , the sickly minded beasts went to their lair , the ones of good went to their homes in the light and it was good.

Naniu

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Last edited by Bob; 25th October 2015 at 00:15.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Post:

Calamus (5th January 2014), Chanlo23 (8th January 2014), MorningSong (5th January 2014), Nanoo Nanoo (5th January 2014), Sierra (17th February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (6th January 2014), WhiteFeather (11th January 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

I had two other visions , one a while ago showing the moon , a fe male deity standing behind the moon , the earth in the fore ground with a shield around ( bio sphere ) it and a big hole in the shield, there was a big cannon trained at the moon through this hole in the shield. This tells me there is much friction between an earth faction and the inhabitants in the moon. This tells me that a lot of whats happening down here has to do with the quarantne we are under and not being able to weaponise space. The Moon inhabitors will not allow us, The earth faction dont like a bigger power having authority over them. I have stated this before i believe we are being held ransom and batered hence why they struggle to push their agenda, the council of 5 and 12 do not want us outside of our bio sphere till we behave. This theory i have strong feelings about and is part of a series of visions about the moon. When they happen as a series i pay attention as the story is unfolded to me as i get or interpret them correctly. Each time i do i get another piece of the puzzle.

The second was yesterday, i was shown what i believe to be the messiah. i could be wrong but it was a jewish man with a yarmulke ... i dont know why i would have a vision of this man.. i was not intending this information but sometimes it just popps in.

N
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 5th January 2014 at 20:38.

22. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Bobd, I was looking at your thread and remembered that somewhere I had a book about ancient Jewish tradition and phases of the moon.

Wish I could find it for you.

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Hi Tesla

Does this page seem to summarize what you saw in that book?

http://telshemesh.org/water/jewish_c...ll_hammer.html - Jewish Cycles of the Moon Interpreted by Jill Hammer

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Bobd, I was looking at your thread and remembered that somewhere I had a book about ancient Jewish tradition and phases of the moon.

Wish I could find it for you.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Post:

Chanlo23 (8th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th January 2014)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

More on the Eclipse(s) -

According to ancient Jewish tradition, a lunar eclipse is a harbinger of bad things for Israel. If that eclipse is blood red, that is a sign that war is coming.

And blood red moons that happen during Biblical festivals seem to be particularly significant.

There was a “tetrad” of blood red moons that fell during Passover 1967 and the Feast of Tabernacles 1968.

And of course the 1967 war during which Israel took full control of Jerusalem took place during that time period.

There was also a “tetrad” of blood red moons that fell during Passover 1949, the Feast of Tabernacles 1949, Passover 1950 and the Feast of Tabernacles 1950. The Israeli War of Independence ended on July 20, 1949.

Blood red moons are considered to be an omen of war (the sword is coming) for Israel according to ancient Jewish tradition.

The solar eclipse traditionally is said to be a bad omen for the "rest" of the world.

The upcoming four blood moon tetrad, falling on the same Hebrew holy days, is set to occur starting April 15, 2014 – only the fourth time in the last 500 years.

The dates are:
    April 15, 2014 – Passover
    October 8, 2014 – Feast of Tabernacles
    April 4, 2015 – Passover
    September 28, 2015 – Feast of Tabernacles

Between the first two blood moons in this sequence and the final two blood moons will be a solar eclipse on March 19/20, 2015 – Adar 29/Nisan 1 (1st day of the Biblical Calendar).

The blood-red moons of the first day of Passover and Sukkoth in both 2014 and 2015 constitute the eighth time that this has happened in back-to-back years on Passover and Sukkoth since Jesus Christ's birth.

Does the 8th time signify anything in particular, to the Prophetic Rabbi's vision (meeting) with Messiah?

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Post:

Chanlo23 (8th January 2014), Conchis (12th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th January 2014), Wind (6th January 2014)

27. Link to Post #16
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Sharon has Died according the BBC.

28. Link to Post #17
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,602 times in 2,230 posts

We shall soon see I guess... There are some that seem to pay particular close attention to eclipses. April is not that far away... We just need to make sure we are grounded and not get too tied up in what other humans with fallacies do, write or say. IMHO.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/01...on-dies-at-85/
    Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon dies at 85
    Published January 11, 2014FoxNews.com

Former Israeli prime minister and storied general Ariel Sharon, who was at the height of his power when he suffered a stroke in 2006 and fell into an irreversible coma, died Saturday at the age of 85.

Sharon died at Tel Hashomer hospital just outside Tel Aviv, where his family had gathered at his bedside over the past several days as his vital organs reportedly deteriorated. His death was first reported by Israeli Army radio.

Visiting U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry addressed Sharon’s condition ahead of a meeting with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Thursday.

"My thoughts are with the Sharon family as they sit in vigil with the former prime minister of Israel, Arik Sharon," Kerry said, referring to Sharon by his nickname. "We remember his contributions, sacrifices he made to ensure the survival and the well-being of Israel, and I have many personal thoughts about my meetings with him on many different occasions -- always robust and strong and clear about his positions."

Sharon, an iconic figure who fought in three wars before entering politics, was elected prime minister in 2001. He suffered a stroke in January 2006, at the height of his political power, and remained comatose since then.

However, in 2011 his son Gilad told the New York Times his father could move his fingers when he asked him to, adding, "I am sure he hears me."

In the months leading up to his stroke, longtime hardliner Sharon had shocked his political base by expelling Jewish settlers from 21 Gaza settlements and from four on the West Bank

He also resigned as head of the Likud party and formed a new centrist party called Kadima ("Forward").

Sharon's longtime rival and current prime minister, Netanyahu, was elected his replacement as head of Likud.

Sharon suffered a mild stroke in December 2005 and was released from the hospital after two days. A little more than two weeks later he suffered a massive intra cerebral hemorrhage from which he never recovered.

Sharon's deputy, Ehud Olmert, was elected prime minister two months later.

Sharon was born February 26, 1928 in the then British Mandate of Palestine to a family of Lithuanian Jews. By the age of 10 he had entered the Zionist youth movement Hassadeh and later the Haganah, the military precursor to the Israel Defense Forces.

His military career flourished as he became a commander in the Israeli army, celebrated as a military strategist.

He was an instrumental figure in the 1956 Suez War, the Six Day War of 1967, the Yom Kippur War of 1973 and as Minister of Defense directed the 1982 Lebanon War.

Sharon joined the Likud party after retiring from the military, serving in a number of ministerial posts and then as party leader in 2000 before becoming prime minister from 2001-2006.

Widowed twice, he is survived by his sons Gilad and Omri.

The Associated Press contributed to this report

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Post:

Bob (11th January 2014), Chanlo23 (9th October 2014), Christine (11th January 2014), Conchis (12th January 2014), Inaiá (11th January 2014), karelia (11th January 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (11th January 2014), Sean Cullen (11th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th January 2014), Wind (11th January 2014)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Gilad Sharon announced his father's death has happened around 1400 pm GMT, 11 January 2014.

His body will lie in state in the Knesset, before his funeral takes place at his ranch in the Negev, 4,000 dunams of land in the western Negev, close to the Israeli town of Sderot, and built as the Havat Shikmim (Sycamore Ranch). The ranch, which was purchased for $600,000, today is estimated to be worth millions of dollars. It was purchased in 1973, shortly after Sharon instituted his Gaza Purge of terrorists (1971). It was in 1973 that he left the IDF and moved into active politics.

At that point, the count-down clock may have started, and we may see what was predicted by the elder Prophet happens or not.

Keep an eye on banter from Hamas. http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/01/ho...at-israel.html Hamas - rocket fired from Gaza

sources: Ha'aretz - http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/1.546747

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Post:

Chanlo23 (9th October 2014), Sean Cullen (11th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th January 2014)

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,139 times in 4,599 posts

For doctors to delay the time of death in the hope of a comatose patient reviving is one thing, albeit it rarely happens over a period so long as eight years.

But when a prophecy is dependent on a death which is delayed for so long and can be made to occur anytime at short notice, then the whole thing reeks of manipulation.

Especially when many would say that the advent of a messiah is in any case not a good idea.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bob (11th January 2014), Chanlo23 (9th October 2014), Inaiá (12th January 2014), Nanoo Nanoo (12th January 2014), Operator (12th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th January 2014), Wind (11th January 2014)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

The really interesting part of Rabbi Kaduri's prophecy is that he says the Messiah will be Jesus Christ. I'm sure many Christians will feel very vindicated by that, and many Jews won't be very happy to think this may be true.

The Messiah's time will be characterized by "righteousness and truth." (um, can't we use a little truth in this world? or am I just naive?) If this is a person with Christ Consciousness, the Christians need to get ready for a house cleaning too. Muslims will accept him as a great teacher, as they did before.

But again he will not be a political leader, which is why the Jews did not accept the Jesus figure as the Messiah the first time - they were expecting something different, a military and political leader who would fight for the Jews, not a teacher who espoused Love as the greatest of the laws.

When I enter the myth and follow the story, it seems that the Messiah could be coming to oppose the Luciferians who do seem to have pretty tight control of this planet... there is very little right conduct or truth to be had these days. We talk about these things all the time here on Avalon.

But I do have to agree with araucaria, it sure looks like a manipulation, keeping him alive for 8 years and now perhaps allowing him to die (?) Whether this portends something positive for the planet? Who knows? We'll have to once again use our discernment about the actions that follow.
    Last edited by doodah; 11th January 2014 at 20:55.

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Bob (11th January 2014), Chanlo23 (9th October 2014), Conchis (12th January 2014), Hazelfern (29th January 2014), Inaiá (12th January 2014), Nanoo Nanoo (12th January 2014), Sean Cullen (11th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast