Thread: The Hidden Laws Of Nature, By Mark Passio Dec 2013

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Default Re: The Hidden Laws Of Nature, By Mark Passio Dec 2013

Quote Posted by leavesoftrees (here)
    Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    After almost an hour into the second vid., he starts to name the laws of nature (finally ).
    • mentalism
      Everything in creation is a manifestation of mind.
    • correspondance
      As above,so below.
      Universe is holographic and fractal in nature. (powers of ten youtube)
    • vibration
      Nothing is at rest, everything is in motion.
    • polarity
      Everything has a dual nature to it. Identical in nature, but different in degree.
    • rhytm
      Everything flows, out and in.All things rise and fall.
    • cause and effect
      Every cause has its effect and every effect has its cause.
      Free will cannot break this law. Every choice has consequences.
      Causality, mental world/the why.... effect, physical world/manifested reality.
      Everything has its masculine and feminine principles.
    this is the Kybalion
    Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    The Kybalion is very sepcial reading. I would suggest anybody that truly wants to understand the finer details of existance , the Kybalion is a masterpiece.

I have long been a fan of the teachings of Hermes Mercurius Trismegistus.

and gentleman by the name of Marc Rice has a very good explanation. Of the many that are attempted i see that he has a good understanding of these simple yet intricate tennets.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=RIj5mNHko40

Please enjoy , it is probably one of the most worth while teachings you can engage in imo.

Naniu
    I've never read it but will now since according to wikipedia "The book early on makes the claim that it makes its appearance in one's life when the time is appropriate and includes variations of material found in the book of Proverbs."

http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/kybalion.pdf
    Last edited by risveglio; 6th January 2014 at 20:09.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by risveglio (here)
    Quote Posted by leavesoftrees (here)
    After almost an hour into the second vid., he starts to name the laws of nature (finally ).
    • mentalism
      Everything in creation is a manifestation of mind.
    • correspondance
      As above,so below.
      Universe is holographic and fractal in nature. (powers of ten youtube)
    • vibration
    • polarity
      Everything has a dual nature to it. Identical in nature, but different in degree.
    • rhytm
      Everything flows, out and in.All things rise and fall.
    • cause and effect
      Every cause has its effect and every effect has its cause.
      Free will cannot break this law. Every choice has consequences.
      Causality, mental world/the why.... effect, physical world/manifested reality.
      Everything has its masculine and feminine principles.
    this is the Kybalion
    Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    The Kybalion is very sepcial reading. I would suggest anybody that truly wants to understand the finer details of existance , the Kybalion is a masterpiece.

I have long been a fan of the teachings of Hermes Mercurius Trismegistus.

and gentleman by the name of Marc Rice has a very good explanation. Of the many that are attempted i see that he has a good understanding of these simple yet intricate tennets.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=RIj5mNHko40

Please enjoy , it is probably one of the most worth while teachings you can engage in imo.

Naniu
    I've never read it but will now since according to wikipedia "The book early on makes the claim that it makes its appearance in one's life when the time is appropriate and includes variations of material found in the book of Proverbs."

http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/kybalion.pdf
    One of my favorite "NEW AGE" authors was determined to be the probable author of the Kybalion.

Quote Q: This is the first edition to identify the author of The Kybalion as William Walker Atkinson. How were you able to determine that he was, in fact, the author?

A:For several years now I have been working on the first biography of William Walker Atkinson (1862-1932). Besides his legacy as a New Thought author and one of the first Americans to write about yoga, perhaps Atkinson’s best known work has been The Kybalion. When I began to look at Atkinson and The Kybalion, I encountered all of the online rumors and speculation that claimed the book was written by several authors or was written by initiates in a secret occult school. As I uncovered more information on Atkinson, between his other writings, biographical information and early translations of his work, it became very clear that he was The Kybalion’s sole author. Much of the new information that is in the introduction to this definite edition of The Kybalion is the result of a close reading of Atkinson’s works and a great deal of research and old-fashioned detective work.

Q: Did Atkinson write The Kybalion on his own, or were there coauthors?

A: No less than ten people other than Atkinson have been suggested as authors or co-authors of The Kybalion. The pseudonym “Three Initiates” certainly did not help the confusion, as it allowed many to believe that there were actually three authors of The Kybalion, even though a triple-authored work would be a logistical nightmare. When you place The Kybalion next to William Walker Atkinson’s other works, it is quickly apparent that it is a product of his pen. The Kybalion is written with his same style and has the same quirks of speech, and it addresses the same themes in Atkinson’s other works. There are also a few written records from around the time of The Kybalion’s publication that are the most conclusive evidence of Atkinson’s sole authorship. There is no comparable evidence that supports anyone else being involved with The Kybalion’s creation. http://www.tarcherbooks.net/who-wrote-the-kybalion/
    It is very much a synthesis of teachings that were drawn from various sources that the deep thinker Anderson studied. WW Anderson has been associated with the "new age" because from the middle 1800's until now, the traditions that we associate with "new age" were brought to popular attention.

I am curious about Mark Passio draws on sources that he considers dubious? It must be that he is lumping together the loosely knit "community" of seekers of truthful spiritual philosophies? It is quite easy for unscrupulous people to take information and give it a spin and call themselves "teachers" They are NOT representatives of "truth" in action but frauds.

That is why I do not feel that it is cowardly for me to embrace the "new age" teachings. When Mark Passio excoriates "new age", he is showing narrow focus and seems dogmatic in his prejudice.
    Last edited by Delight; 6th January 2014 at 21:15.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Eram (6th January 2014), Grizz Griswold (4th April 2014), Johnny (6th January 2014)

4. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    That is why I do not feel that it is cowardly for me to embrace the "new age" teachings. When Mark Passio excoriates "new age", he is showing narrow focus and seems dogmatic in his prejudice.
    It could just be a misunderstanding (labels, damn labels) but I think Passio clearly describes the type of new ager he has an issue with.

5. Link to Post #24
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

What Passio is having an issue with is the hight of belief levels, which is just that, belief, remove all your indoctrinated beliefs, and then you will understand where he is coming from. how can you have a clear spiritual aspect in your life that's full of beliefs and lies, they are not even yours, read the kybalion, what then comes into your mind, well then that would be your interpretation, knowledge mixed with belief. its not pure.

Regards

roman

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Delight (6th January 2014), Eram (7th January 2014), Grizz Griswold (4th April 2014), Johnny (6th January 2014), Joseph McAree (11th January 2014), learninglight (6th January 2014)

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 times in 238 posts

In part 2, Mark recommends two books. Here are links to them in .pdf form:

"The End of All Evil" by Jeremy Locke

"The Most Dangerous Superstition" by Larken Rose
    Let go or be dragged. -Zen proverb

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pilotsimone For This Post:

Eram (7th January 2014), G.Deluca (7th February 2014), Grizz Griswold (4th April 2014), Johnny (6th January 2014), Joseph McAree (12th January 2014), learninglight (6th January 2014), risveglio (13th January 2014), Sophocles (7th July 2014)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Quote Posted by Johnny (here)
    First, thanks for the post Roman.

Yes, except for one thing: the cause that 'Nothing is at rest, and everything is in motion'. That cause will always be there and never change !

Question: Where do we find it ? (where will it necessarily have to be ? )

NOW you are at the bottom line

Johnny
    Hi Johnny,

Could I tempt you to expand a little on this?
    I afraid I don't get it
    SH****T !!!

Hi Eram.

IF there is a cause for everything !

'Nothing is at rest, everything is in motion' is an effect = always changing, the cause must surely always be not changing, else the law would stop.

So to understand that, my question is: Where do we find it ? (where will it necessarily have to be ? ). It should be able to give you an insight!

If I stood in front of you, I would drop a pen, my keys or anything else, and point at the sun or clouds.

I hope you will catch the insight.

Regards Johnny

Edit: You can also say, the cause for the cause and effect !
    Last edited by Johnny; 6th January 2014 at 23:58.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Eram (7th January 2014), Grizz Griswold (4th April 2014), Joseph McAree (12th January 2014)

11. Link to Post #27
    Scotland Avalon Member Joseph McAree's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Roman,

I really enjoyed watching Mark Passio doing his stuff, I have retired now but I used to do some work at assessment centres for senior managers assessing their behaviors to see how they cope under pressure and to test their managment and communication skills, so the video resonates with me and the way I seem to think, I will continue to view the rest of his presentations and read the books he has recommended and continue with my education, this has change some of my midsets already and I can't wait to get into his other presentations, I would recommend this presentation to everyone and I thank you again for posting.

I know its a lot of time to give up but its worth it, many thanks

Joe
    Please visit this site for the truth about FREE ENERGY its called; "A Healed Planet" Owned by Wade Frazier

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joseph McAree For This Post:

Eram (16th January 2014), Grizz Griswold (4th April 2014), Johnny (12th January 2014), Kalamos (14th January 2014)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 times in 238 posts

I recommend his breakdown of the Matrix movies! I've seen other videos "decoding" them in the past, but his presentation is by far my favorite.

Let go or be dragged. -Zen proverb

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pilotsimone For This Post:

centreoflight (24th January 2014), Eram (16th January 2014), Grizz Griswold (4th April 2014), Johnny (15th January 2014), Joseph McAree (16th January 2014), Kalamos (14th January 2014), Muzz (14th January 2014)

15. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Roman, I want to express my gratitude and appreciation for this and other contributions. You have the sole and exclusive credit for bringing Mark Passio's work into my consciousness and - while degrees of the material were already known to me - other aspects have catalyzed changes, perceptions, and dispositions that have been of great use and benefit to me and those in my periphery. In particular (and at first it was very less so) I feel both enthusiastic and exonerated by his aggressive stance which is both appropriate and sound.

Also, you look swank in that there tux. ^_~

This material - like it or not - is overflowing with gravitas. I have added it to my list of "Things I would force the world to watch if I could", and kudos to you for presenting it.

16. Link to Post #30
    Switzerland Avalon Member centreoflight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,143 times in 154 posts

Mark Passio in this interview explains very well how many of us are in a satanist worldview. Listening to him brings you real power. Natural Law is the only LOW. Truth is the highest aspiration for humankind.
    Mark also explains how the Left and the Right brain is related to all of this.
    Worth listening to.
    Blessings

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to centreoflight For This Post:

dianna (24th January 2014), Grizz Griswold (4th April 2014), Johnny (25th January 2014)

18. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just wanted to say thanks for posting these. I had never heard of Mark Passio before and these video lectures really resonated with me. Great stuff.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to NDB For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (4th April 2014)

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

thank you roman great videos, i watched the first two for now but i loved this lecture

21. The Following User Says Thank You to G.Deluca For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (4th April 2014)

22. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Grizz Griswold's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,499 times in 288 posts

I enjoyed Mark Passios videos and must admit he hit every single button I had on authority and the indoctrination that has been instilled in us. I see it almost as an insanity that we have all been coerced to accept.

However I see His methods to be heading to a lower level of consciousness and would seemingly promote more of the same problems with the completely unconscious Powers That Be. He also highly intellectualizes everything including the long winded breakdown of words, leaving little room for heartfelt action which he speaks of but really leaves out of his methods.

I find His heart, mind and gut method of correcting the problem flawed in that he resorts to name calling, anger, conflict, confrontation and expresses such a huge belief in evil, which really is only unconsciousness, yes use the heart, mind and gut be courageous don't be lazy but maybe Gandhi's approach would be better.

Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment and the other by acts of love. Power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent then the one derived from fear of punishment. — Mahatma Gandhi
    Last edited by Grizz Griswold; 4th April 2014 at 03:34.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grizz Griswold For This Post:

Freed Fox (4th April 2014), Journeyon (4th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2