1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

Default This could be really Big

I posted this on another thread but I really think it deserves
    it's own thread. Last night on C2C George talked to Peter Davenport
    of The National UFO Reporting Center. He said the reports are off the
    charts right now and he's never seen anything like it before.
    He went on to say that he was Alarmed.
    This could be the begining of Official Contact. Make the masses aware.
    Or it could mean invasion I doubt it but they are going out of their way
    to make themselves known right now. My question is why???????????
    It can be heard at the 7 min mark

2. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Abhaya (3rd January 2014), Alpha (3rd January 2014), Becky (3rd January 2014), bennycog (3rd January 2014), boja (3rd January 2014), carriellbee (3rd January 2014), Chip (3rd January 2014), Cidersomerset (3rd January 2014), cursichella1 (3rd January 2014), Debra (3rd January 2014), Ellisa (3rd January 2014), GCS1103 (3rd January 2014), ghostrider (3rd January 2014), Hummingbird (3rd January 2014), Jean-Marie (3rd January 2014), jjjones (3rd January 2014), Kendall (4th January 2014), kirolak (3rd January 2014), Kristo (3rd January 2014), Kryztian (3rd January 2014), Mike Gorman (3rd January 2014), mountain_jim (3rd January 2014), naste.de.lumina (3rd January 2014), Nasu (3rd January 2014), Richard S. (3rd January 2014), ROMANWKT (3rd January 2014), shadowstalker (3rd January 2014), sheme (3rd January 2014), Spiral of Light (3rd January 2014), spiritguide (3rd January 2014), spiritwind (3rd January 2014), Star Tsar (3rd January 2014), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2014), tcjim1 (3rd January 2014), WhiteFeather (3rd January 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: This could be really Big

I scanned through some of the video's out there on these orange lights , and something I heard last summer rang in my head again ... the time will come when other groups of Peaceful ET's will make themselves known to earth humans , it is a cosmic event ... an overpopulated planet of 28 billion has scout ships that come here to get food ...our madness could affect people on another world who need us to produce all the food we can ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

carriellbee (4th January 2014), cursichella1 (3rd January 2014), jagman (3rd January 2014), naste.de.lumina (3rd January 2014), Spiral of Light (3rd January 2014), Star Tsar (3rd January 2014), WhiteFeather (3rd January 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

ghostrider, I have to agree with you. I believe there is life out there everywhere and we have been kept in the dark. I have a pair of third gen night vision goggles and have been watching the sky for over three years now. The lights going across the sky that everyone thinks are satelites are not. They are space craft flying between 80 miles and 300 miles out. No matter where I go around the world I see them. As many as 75 per hour. They stop sometimes for hours and make 90 degree turns. Most of them fly directly north or directly south. I haver even seen them do military style exercises where one will stop and turn on a bright flashing light that blinks once every 13 seconds and a rescue ship will come and take it away. Not once have I been able to spot a satelite using live tracking. They are way to small to see. I believe these ships are at least 50-100 feet in diamiter.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Precog For This Post:

boja (3rd January 2014), carriellbee (4th January 2014), cursichella1 (3rd January 2014), donk (3rd January 2014), ghostrider (3rd January 2014), halffull (3rd January 2014), jagman (3rd January 2014), jjjones (3rd January 2014), Kendall (3rd January 2014), Orph (3rd January 2014), Spiral of Light (3rd January 2014), spiritwind (3rd January 2014), WhiteFeather (3rd January 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

This reminds me of what dying rocket scientist Werner Von Braun confessed to Dr. Carol Rosin (who was a driving force behind the U.S. Space Preservation Act with Rep. Dennis Kucinich (which didn't pass?), and more recently involved with Dr. Steven Greer on the Disclosure Project...) in the mid 70's. He said that the Govt planned to introduce a series of fake enemies to justify ongoing wars, Pentagon budgets, weaponization of space and other unpalatables (I'm guessing NSA, police state type stuff but don't quote me...).

The fake "Enemy List", in this order: Russia/Cold War/Communism, terrorists, asteroids and an exterrestrial/alien invasion. 1-3 have happened or are happening, asteroid threats have been introduced, so the alien invasion is all that remains.

It seems as if the "aliens" (and not the nice ones) have been here all along (in one form/dimensional visit or another), pulling the strings of the soul-void "elites" who are drooling toward the finish line. With so many people currently waking up, it wouldn't be surprising if they've moved up the timeline. We know the technology is so far beyond what normal folks can fathom. A "show" of aliens and UFO's would be a cakewalk.

I mean, this is all too conveniently happening, and in sequence!

Anyway, that's my 2 cents...
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

carriellbee (4th January 2014), fourty-two (3rd January 2014), jagman (3rd January 2014), Nasu (3rd January 2014), spiritwind (3rd January 2014), WhiteFeather (3rd January 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

If I saw a cluster of reddish orbs at NY my first thought would be chinese lanterns, not aliens. I didn't see them so I don't know. I'd know the difference I think but many people don't - even now.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Quote ...an overpopulated planet of 28 billion has scout ships that come here to get food...
    Oh surely not. Any civilization advanced enough to move through the vast distances of space can probably synthesize food, water, energy, minerals and anything else they need without plundering other planets.

I hope the UFO reports really are 'off the charts', but perhaps it's just that there are more photos and videos submitted now because of the ubiquity of cameras in phones.

Nick

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

13th Warrior (3rd January 2014), alh02 (3rd January 2014), bennycog (3rd January 2014), Billy (3rd January 2014), carriellbee (4th January 2014), donk (3rd January 2014), Freed Fox (3rd January 2014), jagman (3rd January 2014), LivioRazlo (3rd January 2014), Nasu (3rd January 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

You've all been watching too much Star Trek.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

gripreaper (4th January 2014), Nick Matkin (3rd January 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Quote ...an overpopulated planet of 28 billion has scout ships that come here to get food...
    Oh surely not. Any civilization advanced enough to move through the vast distances of space can probably synthesize food, water, energy, minerals and anything else they need without plundering other planets.

I hope the UFO reports really are 'off the charts', but perhaps it's just that there are more photos and videos submitted now because of the ubiquity of cameras in phones.

Nick
    their planet is smaller than earth and their population is 28 billion , you do the math ... they don't have enough food , it takes along time for the to travel here ,as they are in the early stages of cosmic flight , their travel here is painful , the are shot with a drug and they sleep most of the way , our watchers keep an eye on them , they say they are only here because of food , We could face the same problem with food , where could we go ??? we can't even go to the moon ... secrets n such ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

carriellbee (4th January 2014), fourty-two (3rd January 2014), jagman (4th January 2014), Nasu (3rd January 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Is there any proof these particular aliens exist? I'm not saying they don't, just curious as to your validation. You have some very specific information.

And they can digest the same food as us, or at least that which grows on Earth? We can't even digest the same food as cows, and we are from the same planet with relatively closely related DNA.

A life-form that has evolved on another planet is quite likely to have evolved with different minerals, microbes, atmosphere, not to mention completely different DNA - assuming DNA is a universal constant for life.

Oh, yes, they probably created us so we're related genetically anyway.

Mmm...

Nick

PS: Billy Meier said his alien chums like strawberry ice cream...

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bob (3rd January 2014), carriellbee (4th January 2014), Nasu (3rd January 2014), selinam (3rd January 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

The sun flipped polarities in the last few days, its really cold in alot of the world.. Maybe a shift is happening at a cosmic level that is affecting the Vail between realities

Maybe these balls of light are not as 3rd dimensional as or explanations

perhaps just a energy form we dont understand, doesn't have to be a physical being with an agenda

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hummingbird For This Post:

jagman (4th January 2014), Kalamos (4th January 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Quote Posted by kemo (here)
    If I saw a cluster of reddish orbs at NY my first thought would be chinese lanterns, not aliens. I didn't see them so I don't know. I'd know the difference I think but many people don't - even now.
    LOL We released a Chinese lantern New Year's eve and we laughed cause it looked like a UFO. We were saying who is gonna see this and think it is one.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Bob (3rd January 2014), jagman (4th January 2014), Kalamos (4th January 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hummingbird (here)
    The sun flipped polarities in the last few days, its really cold in a lot of the world. Maybe a shift is happening at a cosmic level that is affecting the Vail between realities

Maybe these balls of light are not as 3rd dimensional as or explanations

perhaps just a energy form we don't understand, doesn't have to be a physical being with an agenda
    Possibly. And easy to prove one way or the other. Just look for similar reports every 11 years or so as the sun's magnetic field reverses each 11 year solar cycle.

N.B. The following is an interesting factoid which is probably not true, but anyway, it's just the sort of thing we like to read on Project Avalon...

Quote Apparently the sun will have approximately the same number of 11 year cycles in its life time as a human has heartbeats.
    I've no idea how it's possible to guestimate that, but it sounds good doesn't it? (Actually if you do the simple maths it's probably too long by 10bn years. Oh well...)

Nick
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 3rd January 2014 at 18:25. Reason: removal of errant apostrophe!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bob (3rd January 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

A woman in the UK had her car wrecked by a chinese lantern
    maybe there was more lanterns let off than we realize globally
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...es-alight.html

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to freedom4all For This Post:

CD7 (4th January 2014), jagman (4th January 2014), kemo (4th January 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Is there any proof these particular aliens exist? I'm not saying they don't, just curious as to your validation. You have some very specific information.

And they can digest the same food as us, or at least that which grows on Earth? We can't even digest the same food as cows, and we are from the same planet with relatively closely related DNA.

A life-form that has evolved on another planet is quite likely to have evolved with different minerals, microbes, atmosphere, not to mention completely different DNA - assuming DNA is a universal constant for life.

Oh, yes, they probably created us so we're related genetically anyway.

Mmm...

Nick

PS: Billy Meier said his alien chums like strawberry ice cream...
    He didn't say they were consuming what we consider to be food. For all we know they are removing vast quantities of clay to feed their populous.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to GrnEggsNHam For This Post:

jagman (4th January 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I don't know what the National UFO reporting centre is - sounds grand but Mr Davenport seems to accept the validity of the reports of clusters of orange lights and declares himself 'alarmed'. I'm not a naysayer as I regard ET visitation as obvious, but what is the point of collecting such data without, it would appear, further investigation and consideration of obvious explanations?

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Peter Davenport has been director of the National UFO Reporting Center since 1994. Peter reports UFO sighting cases regularly on the Jeff Rense Radio Show and presents lectures on specific UFO cases, most notably the Phoenix Lights sighting.
    In addition to being the director of the National UFO Reporting Center, Peter has served as the director of investigations for the Washington Chapter of the Mutual UFO Network.

Peter has had an active interest in the UFO phenomenon from his early boyhood. He experienced his first UFO sighting over the St. Louis municipal airport in the summer of 1954, and he investigated his first UFO case during the summer of 1965 in Exeter, New Hampshire.

Peter has been witness to several anomalous events, possibly UFO related, including a dramatic sighting over Baja California in February 1990, and several nighttime sightings over Washington State during 1992.

Peter received his undergraduate education at Stanford University in California, where he earned bachelor’s degrees in both Russian and biology, as well as a translator’s certificate in Russian translation.

His graduate education was completed at the University of Washington in Seattle, where he earned an M.S. degree in the genetics and biochemistry of fish from the College of Fisheries, as well as an M.B.A. degree in finance and international business from the Graduate School of Business.

Peter has worked as a college instructor, a commercial fisherman, a Russian translator in the Soviet Union, a fisheries observer aboard Soviet fishing vessels, a flight instructor, and a businessman. Peter was the founding president of a Seattle-based biotechnology company, which currently employs over 300 scientists and technicians.

In 1986, Peter was a candidate for the Washington State legislature, and in 1992, he was a candidate for the U. S. House of Representatives.

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

The National UFO Reporting Center
    The National UFO Reporting Center, located in Seattle, WA, was founded in 1974 by noted UFO investigator Robert J. Gribble. The Center's primary function over the past two decades has been to receive, record, and to the greatest degree possible, corroborate and document reports from individuals who have been witness to unusual, possibly UFO-related events.
    The principal means used by the Center to receive sighting reports is its telephone hotline , which has operated almost continuously since 1974. During that period, the hotline has processed many tens of thousands of calls, and the Center has distributed its information to thousands of individuals.

Several facets of the Center's operation have contributed to its international reputation. The fact that its hotline is staffed up to 24 hours a day makes it available at almost any time a sighting may occur (Please see below for preferred hours of operation.). In addition, the Center's independence from all other UFO related organizations, combined with its long standing policy of guaranteed anonymity to callers, has served to make it perhaps the most popular and widely accepted national UFO reporting facility anywhere.

The hotline is well known by law enforcement agencies, FAA ARTCC's and flight service stations, National Weather Services offices, military facilities, NASA, and many 911 emergency dispatch centers all across the United States and in many parts of Canada. Those entities routinely direct the calls they receive regarding possible UFO sightings to the Center.

One of the Center's policies, which distinguishes its operations from most other UFO organizations, is that it makes available to the public all of its data in summary form. Detailed information is made available to experienced UFO investigators. Monthly sighting report summaries are posted on this web site.

The National UFO Reporting Center is a non-profit Washington State corporation, and it is applying for federal 501 C (3) non-profit status. It supports itself through subscription revenues from its monthly newsletter, from sales of its video tapes, from sales of general information packets, and through honoraria for public presentations.

The National UFO Reporting Center
    The National UFO Reporting Center, located in Seattle, WA, was founded in 1974 by noted UFO investigator Robert J. Gribble. The Center's primary function over the past two decades has been to receive, record, and to the greatest degree possible, corroborate and document reports from individuals who have been witness to unusual, possibly UFO-related events.
    The principal means used by the Center to receive sighting reports is its telephone hotline , which has operated almost continuously since 1974. During that period, the hotline has processed many tens of thousands of calls, and the Center has distributed its information to thousands of individuals.

Several facets of the Center's operation have contributed to its international reputation. The fact that its hotline is staffed up to 24 hours a day makes it available at almost any time a sighting may occur (Please see below for preferred hours of operation.). In addition, the Center's independence from all other UFO related organizations, combined with its long standing policy of guaranteed anonymity to callers, has served to make it perhaps the most popular and widely accepted national UFO reporting facility anywhere.

The hotline is well known by law enforcement agencies, FAA ARTCC's and flight service stations, National Weather Services offices, military facilities, NASA, and many 911 emergency dispatch centers all across the United States and in many parts of Canada. Those entities routinely direct the calls they receive regarding possible UFO sightings to the Center.

One of the Center's policies, which distinguishes its operations from most other UFO organizations, is that it makes available to the public all of its data in summary form. Detailed information is made available to experienced UFO investigators. Monthly sighting report summaries are posted on this web site.

The National UFO Reporting Center is a non-profit Washington State corporation, and it is applying for federal 501 C (3) non-profit status. It supports itself through subscription revenues from its monthly newsletter, from sales of its video tapes, from sales of general information packets, and through honoraria for public presentations.

http://www.nuforc.org/
    Last edited by jagman; 4th January 2014 at 16:57.

+ Reply to Thread