+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your Opinion On the Best UFO Spokespersons?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Your Opinion On the Best UFO Spokespersons?

Which UFO spokespersons or ufologist do you like best--that is, the ones of alien origin? Which are the most credible? Do you have favorite videos or recorded interviews that you like best?
    Last edited by Star Wonder; 3rd January 2014 at 08:28.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Wonder For This Post:

Milneman (3rd January 2014), thepainterdoug (3rd January 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,269 times in 3,170 posts

Default Re: Your Opinion On the Best UFO Spokespersons?

I personally like Grant Cameron. He is well researched, clear and concise , and moves thru his material and presentation at a quick pace.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

None in the UFO community. It has to be someone knowledgeable in many different areas, including meteorology, psychology, history (modern), parapsychology and some knowledge of world wide events in the UFO field.. It must be some one with a balanced view and no axe to grin. Not trying to prove something. Former intelligence officers, law enforcement etc., due to their particular skills may be someone who fits the profile.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Milneman (3rd January 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

I like Linda M Howe. She is unimpeachable in my opinion. I have all her books which cover the gamut of everything paranormal. I just realized I may be committing the cardinal sin to mention another researcher other than Bill! Sorry about that. I especially enjoyed her presentation on Göbekli Tepe.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Milneman (3rd January 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

the only one I would trust is the Dala Lama ...not in his nature to lie, or build up his ego or hoard everything for himself while others starve ... every one else would have an agenda for their is no certainty on a planet of lies , deciet and corruption ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Hazelfern (3rd January 2014), Magneticman (3rd January 2014), Milneman (3rd January 2014), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    the only one I would trust is the Dala Lama ...not in his nature to lie, or build up his ego or hoard everything for himself while others starve ... every one else would have an agenda for their is no certainty on a planet of lies , deciet and corruption ...
    You are right every time I read you!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

ghostrider (3rd January 2014), Magneticman (3rd January 2014), Milneman (3rd January 2014), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Robert Dean, Dolan, Cannon, Bill Ryan, Kerry, Alfred. They are all very good, and I trust Dean, PM of Canada, Ryan and Dolan the most.

I just want the facts, all the if ands and possible questions they pose during the interviews are on the mark. Also, the actual witnesses like the recent ones in California the other day, like me, I trust because it was with their own eyes and numerous others in their company.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Magneticman (3rd January 2014), Mandala (4th January 2014), Milneman (3rd January 2014), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Robert Dean, Dolan, Cannon, Bill Ryan, Kerry, Alfred. They are all very good, and I trust Dean, PM of Canada, Ryan and Dolan the most.

I just want the facts, all the if ands and possible questions they pose during the interviews are on the mark. Also, the actual witnesses like the recent ones in California the other day, like me, I trust because it was with their own eyes and numerous others in their company.
    Great Choices Indeed. I'd go with them also. Im A Big Fan Of Dolores Cannon Aka: Grandma
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Magneticman (3rd January 2014), Mandala (4th January 2014), Milneman (3rd January 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Richard Dolan's work is extensive and exceptionally credible.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

ghostrider (4th January 2014), Kindling (4th January 2014), Magneticman (3rd January 2014), Mandala (4th January 2014), Milneman (3rd January 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Trust the test of experience: (I can't believe I'm suggesting this!) Go out, get a pair of binoculars cheap (pawn shops have tons), and try and find some skies without light pollution. I remember as a kid, growing up out at the Fort, there weren't many people there...the skies were amazing. Best way to watch is on a summer night, a thermos of good something something to drink, something nice to munch, a blanket to lay on, and just....look up.

If you go out enough, you'll be amazed at what you see. I promise. At the very least, if you don't see anything except the stars, the romantic in you will be inspired and impressed.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

ghostrider (4th January 2014), Hazelfern (4th January 2014), Kalamos (4th January 2014), Magneticman (3rd January 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bogeyman (here)
    None in the UFO community. It has to be someone knowledgeable in many different areas, including meteorology, psychology, history (modern), parapsychology and some knowledge of world wide events in the UFO field.. It must be some one with a balanced view and no axe to grin. Not trying to prove something. Former intelligence officers, law enforcement etc., due to their particular skills may be someone who fits the profile.
    Who, then, would you suggest?

21. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I love Bob Dean and watch his interviews every chance I get. Linda Moulton Howe, I have followed for about 10 years. I have watched and listened to many ProjectCamelot interviews on the subject as well as other subjects. I use to listen to Art Bell often especially when it was about UFOs. I just found Dr Steven Greer, however I don't particularly care for him, but his interviewed people are awesome. I just discovered Richard Dolan and find him to be very professional and knowledgeable. I saw a UFO once that was very close to me. It was a typical flying saucer. The year was about 1980. I've been hooked every since.

The problem is that there is so much disinformation that it makes it very difficult to discern what is fact and what is fiction. Why do they not show themselves here on earth--boots on the ground--publically to everyone? If they are so far advanced, couldn't they overcome any threat that we could make toward them?
    Last edited by Star Wonder; 3rd January 2014 at 22:56.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Wonder For This Post:

Hazelfern (4th January 2014), Kalamos (4th January 2014), Magneticman (3rd January 2014), Milneman (4th January 2014)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Timothy Good

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Kindling's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with TSmith, Richard Dolan for sure. Good thread. I'm going to check out some of the others mentioned .

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,957 times in 4,333 posts

Wendelle Stevens. No doubt. The best information I have ever found came through Wendelle Stevens.

S4 Informers The story of Connor O'ryan a man on the run from the area 51 facilities.

This story took place in Wendelle's house and was witnessed by his next door neighbor Bob Dean who was a local Tuscan Az police officer at the time.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Elainie (4th January 2014)

27. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Wendelle Stevens. No doubt. The best information I have ever found came through Wendelle Stevens.

S4 Informers The story of Connor O'ryan a man on the run from the area 51 facilities.

This story took place in Wendelle's house and was witnessed by his next door neighbor Bob Dean who was a local Tuscan Az police officer at the time.
    WOW! Thank you for this. I am listening to it now.

+ Reply to Thread