+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Animal mass-die-offs of 2013

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member GreenGuy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,951 times in 424 posts

Default Animal mass-die-offs of 2013

Came across this interactive map of mass die-offs around the world last year. When you see it all in one graphic, it's dramatic.
    Dammit, honey! You left the seat down again!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GreenGuy For This Post:

carriellbee (4th January 2014), Ellisa (4th January 2014), Frederick Jackson (4th January 2014), Kindling (4th January 2014), Loren (4th January 2014), raregem (4th January 2014), Sidney (4th January 2014), thunder24 (4th January 2014), Wind (5th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Default Re: Animal mass-die-offs of 2013

to me, it is no surprise, the top two ruling countries of the planet, financially, militarily, an otherwise, the US and UK. My gut tells me this massive killing off of LIFE including humans IMO, is nothing but deliberate.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

carriellbee (4th January 2014), Frederick Jackson (4th January 2014), GreenGuy (4th January 2014), Kindling (4th January 2014), raregem (4th January 2014), thunder24 (4th January 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Mexico Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    to me, it is no surprise, the top two ruling countries of the planet, financially, militarily, an otherwise, the US and UK. My gut tells me this massive killing off of LIFE including humans IMO, is nothing but deliberate.
    I do not know whether it is deliberate, but I was wondering if there was any correlation with industrial activity AND pop density. Maybe also large environmental changes, besides pollution.

This is heartbreaking AND frightening as it seems to bode such a terrible evil. As,for example, in the Book of Revelations in the Bible.
    Last edited by Frederick Jackson; 4th January 2014 at 05:40.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frederick Jackson For This Post:

GreenGuy (4th January 2014), Kindling (4th January 2014), Sidney (4th January 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

are we not but biological technology... are we not part of the great universe... thus are we not going to die off and change as that around us changes.... perspective perspective perspective???
    Quote Posted by Frederick Jackson (here)
    Book of Revelations in the Bible.
    If i am "ET" then all prophecy I give to the natives is just me telling them what i will do in future???

peace
    Last edited by thunder24; 4th January 2014 at 05:46.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Kindling (4th January 2014), kirolak (4th January 2014), Wind (5th January 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Kindling's Avatar
    Thanks

This is really interesting and I'm very curious about these deaths. Looking at the map, I just wonder if they are reporting "all" mass deaths even if they are in unpopular areas and not reported on online or in the media. Also, it would much more useful if they they gave stats for previous years. Still, very interesting. Thanks for posting it!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kindling For This Post:

carriellbee (4th January 2014), GreenGuy (4th January 2014), Sidney (4th January 2014), thunder24 (4th January 2014), Wind (5th January 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I completely agree. And has anyone else has noticed that the damage appears to have occurred primarily in ENGLISH speaking countries? We must wonder what the connection is between the language and all of the other nonsense that goes on...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carriellbee For This Post:

GreenGuy (4th January 2014), Sidney (4th January 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by GreenGuy (here)
    Came across this interactive map of mass die-offs around the world last year. When you see it all in one graphic, it's dramatic.
    I'm curious--does this map represent extinctions of entire species or just mass deaths (i.e. beached dolphins)?

Quote Posted by carriellbee (here)
    I completely agree. And has anyone else has noticed that the damage appears to have occurred primarily in ENGLISH speaking countries? We must wonder what the connection is between the language and all of the other nonsense that goes on...
    In my opinion, the reason is because the English language is illogical and confusing, and was purposely designed to be this way. This video may put it into perspective:

I'm also curious why there are no mass die-offs in Russia. Could it be that Putin is actually focusing efforts on true conservation?

Name:  Putin.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  99.3 KB
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Robin For This Post:

carriellbee (4th January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread