+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: No country incarcerates a higher percentage of its population than the United States.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Default No country incarcerates a higher percentage of its population than the United States.

This is a topic that only came to my attention a few months ago. It is one of the many "things" we need to fix...not just in the USA but in the whole world.

I did a search on the forum and only found one thread with incarceration in the title and that goes back to June 2012.
    Incarceration as a form of vengeance Some great points are made on it.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...m-of-vengeance

I want to start this important "conversation" with a few things that came out in the past few months. Looking forward to what we find as we dig deeper.

Prison is BIG Business!!!! Follow the money...

Full Show: Incarceration Nation

December 20, 2013 56 minutes
    Bill Moyers speaks with activist Michelle Alexander about the key to unlocking our dehumanizing system of incarceration, and shares a clip from a film about an ex-convict who helps women get back on their feet after prison.

http://billmoyers.com/episode/full-s...ration-nation/

Since 1980 incarceration in the USA has risen 800% from 300,000 in federal prison to over 2 million in 2013...yikes...ands guess what the prisons are making big money off of this...

I have not watched this documentary yet..trying to find a free copy but have not found one yet...you can pay a few dollars on youtube or Amazon. I will watch it and report back.

The House I Live In Official Trailer (2012) Drugs Documentary Movie HD 2 minutes

Published on Jan 7, 2013

40 years, 45 million arrests, $1 Trillion -- America's longest, most tragic and costliest war is the so-called War on Drugs. Are drug laws fair? Should a drug sentence be a life sentence? The House I Live In examines the case from the perspective of the dealers, the jailers, the grieving mothers and journalists like David Simon (creator, The Wire). A FilmBuff Presentation. MPAA Rating: Not Rated

This film won the Grand Jury Prize at Sundance 2012 for Documentary.
    It will have a Limited Release on October 5, 2012.

An investigative look at America's war on drugs and its impact on the criminal justice system, with a focus on the experiences of Nannie Jeter, a former employee of filmmaker Eugene Jarecki's family.

here are some other clips...

http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/house-i-live-in/

Here is a great article published in August 2013

No country incarcerates a higher percentage of its population than the United States.

At 716 per 100,000 people, according to the International Centre for Prison Studies, the U.S. tops every other nation in the world.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3745291.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	countries-with-the-most-prisoners-per-100-000-inhabitants.jpg
Views:	868
Size:	260.2 KB
ID:	24366

Alright my friends...contribute away...and thank you for doing so!

A side note I am going to be in Jamaica from this Tuesday Jan 7 through Saturday January 18th...I will not be on line as much as usual during this time...

Much love, peace, health, joy, freedom, and fun to us all!!!

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

aranuk (5th January 2014), Billy (5th January 2014), Cartomancer (27th October 2016), ceetee9 (6th January 2014), Conchis (5th January 2014), dianna (5th January 2014), Eram (5th January 2014), Fairy Friend (5th January 2014), GCS1103 (5th January 2014), giovonni (5th January 2014), Hervé (5th January 2014), Joseph McAree (5th January 2014), Kalamos (5th January 2014), LahTera (5th January 2014), Lifebringer (5th January 2014), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), pine boy (5th January 2014), Realeyes (6th January 2014), Reinhard (28th February 2014), spiritguide (5th January 2014), spiritwind (24th February 2014), Tesseract (5th January 2014), Wind (5th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: No country incarcerates a higher percentage of its population than the United States.

The parole, supervision, and probation levels of the USA would probably, on average... multiply that number by 4x-5x.

Thus, the number is really 716x4.5, for an 'average' number of people in the -SYSTEM- ..of... ~3200 per 100,000.

Then the number of people who are remanded, in custody, awaiting trial, etc. makes that multiplier closer to ...5.5x.

For a real number...of about.....~4,000 per 100,000.

Fascist America has got quite the corporate persecution and slave labour/fear game going on, there. quite the little paranoid fear and control machine happening. quite the fascist corporate control machine happening. Not that far from the idea of taking your children away... and turning them into prostitutes.

Not all that different. In fact, please, spot the difference. I dare you. I don't think it can be done.

Ie, people are not all that different across the globe. Everyone normalizes to the place they are at and in.

And this..this sort of statistic..... is very very telling.
    Last edited by Carmody; 5th January 2014 at 01:18.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

aranuk (5th January 2014), ceetee9 (6th January 2014), Eram (5th January 2014), GCS1103 (5th January 2014), Kimberley (5th January 2014), LahTera (5th January 2014), Lifebringer (5th January 2014), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), Reinhard (6th January 2014), Tesseract (5th January 2014), Wind (5th January 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Conchis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,259 times in 274 posts

Default Re: No country incarcerates a higher percentage of its population than the United States.

Mandatory minimum sentencing is insane. It takes away the whole purpose of having judges exercise discretion. It does nothing but assure that a person once convicted is forever after disabled from ever meeting their full potential. Making a crime a felony instead of a misdemeanor assures they will never be able to vote to change the laws for which they were convicted and which may, in fact, be unjust. This topic is one that really pushes my buttons for so many reasons. It's all about money. It's all about power. I had a professor once say, if you want to know why a law is in place, look to see who benefits.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Conchis For This Post:

aranuk (5th January 2014), ceetee9 (6th January 2014), Eram (5th January 2014), GCS1103 (5th January 2014), Kimberley (5th January 2014), LahTera (5th January 2014), Lifebringer (5th January 2014), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), mosquito (5th January 2014), Wind (5th January 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

You may find this thread (by spiritguide) interesting.

"Sentenced to a Slow Death... NY Times editorial"

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to carriellbee For This Post:

aranuk (5th January 2014), Eram (5th January 2014), GCS1103 (5th January 2014), Kimberley (5th January 2014), LahTera (5th January 2014), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), spiritguide (5th January 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thank you all for your speedy responses! Like I said I was really in the dark about this topic until a few months ago... holly sh** police departments have quotas to fill to incarcerate or ticket people and they prey on under educated , addicted, lower class victims that need help not incarceration?? Yikes... I feel so bad that i was not aware of the depth of this atrocity to humanity until just a few months ago...

I ask what can we avalonions do about this?

Members and non members please use your voice to stop this!!!! Thank you!!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Eram (5th January 2014), GCS1103 (5th January 2014), LahTera (5th January 2014), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), spiritguide (5th January 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

It's all politics. Legislatures legislate laws and they have moved on to sentencings. The judicial branch is respoonsible for sentencing according to the crime. Why do we have judges if they don't judge, but just rubber stamp what the legislatures legislate into the laws. And we know what the effect of lobbyist are in our system today. Haven't we had enough of the corruption yet? It's at all levels and we have a duty to clean it up for ourselves and our children and grandchildren. Valor of the heart is all it takes to speak truth to evil. IMHO

Peace!
    Perceive beyond the box!

" A warm handshake and a smile will lift more people than any elevator in the world. " - L. Hamel

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Camilo (5th January 2014), Conchis (5th January 2014), Eram (5th January 2014), GCS1103 (5th January 2014), Kimberley (5th January 2014), LahTera (5th January 2014), Lifebringer (5th January 2014), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), ulli (6th January 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Context again, context. If you are property, which you are, then who owns you? Well, who did you give yourself to as chattel (cattle) and who is the plantation trustee who takes care of the livestock? Why do you question what the farmer does with his livestock?

Yes, you are state property which was certified at birth (birth certificate) and then transferred to the dept. of commerce, and registered with the dept. of agriculture. A bond (security instrument) was created, and this bond was then collateralized and a "line if credit" given to the state on your behalf so that they could "manage" their property. You have been managed through public education and religion to "think" just the way you were programmed.

Now, suppose your property was not producing in commerce at the prescribed "rate" of the bond, would not the bondholders be entitled to protect their interests and seize the assets in order to warehouse them against the bond? There ya go.

Prisons are asset warehouses used to secure collateral against the bond, and for this, the contracted businesses (prisons, courts, bar associations, lawyers, judges, municipalities) get to draw off the bond.

Forget about justice, freedom, liberty. Where does this notion come from that ANYTHING falls outside of commerce or is anything more or other than business? Time to wake up. Its also funny how those of us who are not being warehoused at the moment as collateral "think" we arn't being bonded, or are somehow not incarcerated or not indentured slaves.

In some ways we are more incarcerated through our denial then those behind bars. At least they see the system for what it truly is and can find no way to participate in it without contributing to the beast. It is US OUT HERE in commerce (the prison without bars) who are guilty supporting the colonialism and imperialism and fiat debt currencies that fill our 401K retirements and indentured entitlements while we drink our Perrier water and take out trips to Jamaica.

Its time to go to the mirror. We are the ones more imprisoned by our own complacency and denial.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 5th January 2014 at 05:27.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

alh02 (5th January 2014), aranuk (5th January 2014), carriellbee (5th January 2014), ceetee9 (6th January 2014), eaglespirit (5th January 2014), GCS1103 (5th January 2014), GloriousPoetry (28th January 2014), Kimberley (5th January 2014), LahTera (5th January 2014), Lifebringer (5th January 2014), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), sandy (5th January 2014), spiritguide (5th January 2014), ulli (6th January 2014), Wind (5th January 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Yes Yes Yes to you all...this is something that we need to fix... How do you suggest we fix it?

I do not have the answers to how to fix this...I am wanting to open the conversation as to what we can do to fix this>> Thank you for your suggestions!!!!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

eaglespirit (5th January 2014), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), spiritguide (5th January 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

Australia is not far behind...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leon For This Post:

Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), spiritguide (5th January 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

As a mother and grandmother, it is too tough to talk about here. The pain I mean. Sometimes I forget that some people don't want to hear about it/think about it/ hide their head/ turn a blind eye or accuse you of using the race card. So I keep the pain in even here now, as I was scolded and asked not to share on someone's page. I've abliged, and I've respectfully honored his request, and not even clicked on his page.

Women on the otherhand, who's children are the ones growing up, facing the same facist governments the men face only worse, because ptw don't want us to rise equally as male female partner humans, but subservient obedient enablers of what's wrong, so it tends to get shoveled under the rug, "a LOT."

Anyone ever wonder what centuries of constant hate will do to some people. It confuses them from state to state, because you don't know how bad it is, until you make a mistake and break a law in your youth. This follows you throughout you dating, jobs, health services, educations, housing, everything. It's like legally taking their lives, even when they've served their time for a non-violent offense. I appeal to the women and compassionate men here and around the world to make that change for the youth to be able to burn their fingers, yet not have their whole lives go up in smoke.

My contribution to this is: "My 34 year old son, 3 days before his 18 birthday committed a felony drug non-violent offense for his "criminalized step-brother," right after graduating from job corp as a Wall Finisher, and Sheetrock degree with 1800.00 in his account from corp, so he wasn't pressed for money, he did it as a favor to his no-good brother on probation. Anyway, he won't even consider bringing a child/grandchild in this world, until he can support it, and this felony record is even stopping him from getting good jobs in GA, although he's on the Dean's list in Information Technology, Programming and a VP of some AmericanIntelligiencia with 3 more initials. The Dean wants to recommend him for a job, and this one mistake for the last, now 18 years, prevents him from obtaining a good job, even though he's a master at it.

Sucks to be him, huh. Sucks to suffer for our children, incarcerated in the "for profit penalizations system of minorities and poor."
    Well, I've had my little vent, and hope I haven't shared too much of the everyday pain, my ancestors, children, mothers and fathers who take care of these children left behind, with a fixed ss income and once again, "no spare change to ease temptation" when other children have so much. Every dime consumed for the prisons sent to the inmate, because they charge per day, monthly, and you can't send them money for shoes, phone communication or anything including a doctor, unless you pay for their stay.

I get a pain around my liver, just talking about it right now, I gotta go.

Thanks for letting an old girl vent.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 5th January 2014 at 15:13.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

camper (17th January 2014), Flash (5th January 2014), Gardener (29th June 2015), GCS1103 (5th January 2014), gripreaper (5th January 2014), Hervé (5th January 2014), LahTera (5th January 2014), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), spiritguide (5th January 2014), Violet (28th June 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Well, a big start would be to decriminalize marijuana nationally, and release those incarcerated for non-violent transport or possession. This will allow them to legally apply for a job and stop the darn testing for pot. Do you know how many dedicated and productive pot smokers there are, in positions of compassion and power? Good souls that do what others for profit, don't have in their bottom line. Pot people are very helpful physically moving things, painting, and skilled in computers with a vision of peace and civilian/humane/environmental rights.

WE need to repeal "3 strikes laws, release those who did NO HARM that are incarcerated to go home to their aging parents and children and help to financially support them without "stigma prohibition felony record." A drunk is still allowed to work, just look at John Boehner, even though he does nothing.
    Why shouldn't non-violent pot prohibition felons, be allowed to work?
    America, it's time to rebuke, "stupidity" in our laws.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

camper (17th January 2014), Conchis (5th January 2014), Flash (5th January 2014), GCS1103 (5th January 2014), LahTera (5th January 2014), Michelle Marie (25th November 2017), spiritguide (5th January 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Kim, it effects all classes below the rich, I say we should set a "Real Independence Day for 2014 before the election, "march" on DC for repeal of all non-violent sentences."

We could really take it viral, there are so many that need unity to end this mass incarceration of family when they've committed: "NO HARM OR FOUL" on the public, just an outdate prohibition of our God given right to consume a medicinal bitter Herb.

" A NO HARM, NO FOUL REPEAL PENALTIES OF NON VIOLENT DRUG OFFENDERS."

We have enough time world wide to stop the corporate "war on drugs, that they bring in on their jets."(BushI and II)
    Drug the rats and when they get caught in legislative traps, then put them in forced free for profit prisons in competition with NAFTA countries. They/prisoners make 95% of the exportable goods in US, and get nothing for it to even pay their children's child support. They are incompetition with illegal hiring corporations that pay next to nothing. Used and abused by whatever criminal element that deserves to be there for HARM TO THE PUBLIC AND CHILDREN.

Where is our consciousness again? Time to take that stand for our laws to fit the generation and make sense for our children and grandchildren. if they didn't make sense for us, in 10-20 years, it could get considerably worse, if we don't speak up.
    Oh it's on MTP right now.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Conchis (5th January 2014), Flash (5th January 2014), GCS1103 (5th January 2014), LahTera (5th January 2014), spiritguide (5th January 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

The root of the matter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the root of the matter is one where a fascist system, in the hidden layers of government and all systems; one of war machines, corporations, organized crime, finance, religion, technology/academia and so on - have all been allowed to be infiltrated by sociopathic people, their drives, their ways and their methods.

This Industrial prison complex in the USA...is a small component, a toe or part of a foot, for a large integrated machine, a machine that has evolved over the past 70 years or so. One that was on it's way to coming into being but was hugely accelerated and DIRECTED and DRIVEN into being, by an elite ruling self appointed class.

When you look at the prison systems, you are looking at a small portion of a large machine.

This machine was erected by a previously smaller and less virulent hidden elite that has been around as a prasite on humanity's back, for thousands of years. Well oiled, well learned, and well integrated. Very experienced in their game, they are.

That hidden elite feels the threat to their position by the exposure of alien life being well known by them to be visiting this planet and having encounters with said alien or extra-terrestrial intelligent life.

Since they are... by definition, existence, bent, genetics and core way of being....paranoid sociopathic people.... their response to human awakening.. and alien encounters of this sort, was and is: To use humanity as a system, a tool, a lever...into trying to reach the same levels of technology as the extra-terrestrials have in their possession.

To use humanity as a cog or truck, or pack animal, a draft animal... in that task of trying to compete with extra terrestrial technology. At Any Cost whatsoever to humanity at large. ANY.

After all, they are concerned with THEIR position and being, not yours. As they've lived this way, as a hidden parasite, for thousands and thousands of years. Destruction of the environment is only a cost they decided that you and the earth must endure, in order for them to hold their position over you, in their attempt to move to understanding such extraterrestrial technologies and capacities.

They decided to use you to be a beast of burden and general 'toy' in a hidden way as they could not keep their position of control, if they exposed the fact that extra-terrestrials, and their advanced/high level OPEN technology..... were among us.

So... they hammer all avenues of high level technology and research (misdirections, red herrings, covert ops to stop the inventors, etc), they break every attempt at over unity type devices, they break all attempts into researching extra-terrestrial technologies and evidence, at the same time they secretly delve into all of this at as high a level and pace as they can. The secret government and corporate tie-ins are THOUSANDS of years ahead of the 'normal' world, technologically speaking.

All the while, using humanity, a humanity that is purposely driven off course and used in any way possible, even the most ridiculous way (it does not matter, you are just a dumb animal in their eyes, remember?)

It's a break-away civilization, that is hidden from the rest of us. And it is so long in the tooth now, so deeply integrated and penetrated into 'normal life'... things have moved to the point now, that it is slowly coming out into the public eye. It is unavoidably moving into the public eye. The entire academic and scientific world (across all branches of research) is hitting the purposely erected glass ceiling of technology blocking that they have erected and put in place, over the years (it's an active suppression system, not passive)

And people are going to be suffering a level of rage and anger, disgust, and desire for fully blown revenge and attack, for what has been done to them.... that it is wholly inconceivable as to the level of emotional anger and rage that is going to be thrown at the elites of this world.

THIS..is what the American government is worried about. This is the perpetration for martial law that is going on right now.

So no, it's not the prison system, but what has been done to the entire world over the past 70 years.

That everything you see is part of a fully infiltrated and multifaceted plan by the various groups interfacing with one another, in a giant dance for full spectrum dominance and control of the human race, in order to use it's energies in a hidden race for equality in the technologies that the elites see being used by the extra-terrestrial life they encounter.

All of the horror stories that you hear, the majority of them are real. All tied to this effort. All the hidden technology stories that you hear, all too real. All part of this game which is becoming exposed, more and more every day.

The depopulation and dumbing down schemes, the idea of actually shifting your genetics to make for a more pliable draft animal class of humanity. All of that, just so they don't have to give up their position of dominating this planet.

The prison system, the fascist corporate prison complex in the USA?

Just a cog in a wheel.

And no petitioning of any government entity, or whatnot, no appeals of any kind, no demonstrations of any kind, are ever going to make that change. It's just a small component in a large integrated machine that is never going to respond to any form of change until the entire edifice is coming down. And that is the entire edifice of this global government system that is hidden from view, and involves every bit of military and political, financial, war, corporate, technological, academic, and religious machinery and associated highest level people that exist, at this time. all at the highest levels. The secret groups, all of them. All integrated and on this one task, of using the world as a machine to attempt to be across the table on equal terms with something they cannot hope to compete with.

There are many people in that system that are only now becoming aware of the depth of the lie and the crime, the absolute horror show... as the truth of the matter does not have to be understood by all of them, in order for the plan to work.

And the human race is beginning to become aware of the game that has been played with them, how they've been utterly destroyed, torn and shifted off their proper birthright and plan... by this hidden elite, over the years. How it has come to be more and more insane and off track, as this elite try and try to get to where they want to be, all while remaining hidden and in control..

The more crazy and homicidal, genocidal, and insane it has become (it has been getting more extreme every decade), the more dangerous for the elite for you to find this out.

And that is why NOTHING will ever change the USA prison systems, unless the attempt to change the prison systems involves some efforts which are FAR more severe and potent than 99% of the people think need to be committed to.

It is because everything you can imagine...all of that is tied to the prison systems. Even obscure wars in the middle of some foreign country ....are deeply tied to it. They have their factious bits of disagreement and some minor skirmishes in that way, but overall, all these groups..they agree and work together. Those that wont, are eliminated, with prejudice.

The whole damned globe's group of hidden control groups.... All of them would have to begin being removed, in order for the USA's prison systems and courts/judicial/policing to change.

I hope people begin the process of really understanding what is going on here, to begin understanding why the efforts they put into such things as going after the prison and judicial/policing systems in the USA etc...always seem to have no effect.

It is because they are dealing with the toe or a single cog of a giant machine which would wipe out an entire country, or two, (and has, many a time!)... before it would move even an inch toward being exposed.

~~~~~~~~~~

So..... the USA had a horrible prison and judicial system problem, right?

Well... go after the correct origin point for this nightmare. Open your minds to the bigger picture here...and focus....otherwise ....you are wasting your time.
    Last edited by Carmody; 5th January 2014 at 17:23.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

aranuk (5th January 2014), carriellbee (5th January 2014), Conchis (5th January 2014), eaglespirit (5th January 2014), Flash (5th January 2014), GCS1103 (5th January 2014), gripreaper (5th January 2014), Hervé (5th January 2014), meeradas (6th January 2014), Rantaak (6th January 2014), spiritguide (5th January 2014), ulli (6th January 2014)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    The root of the matter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the root of the matter is one where a fascist system, in the hidden layers of government and all systems; one of war machines, corporations, organized crime, finance, religion, technology/academia and so on - have all been allowed to be infiltrated by sociopathic people, their drives, their ways and their methods.

This Industrial prison complex in the USA...is a small component, a toe or part of a foot, for a large integrated machine, a machine that has evolved over the past 70 years or so. One that was on it's way to coming into being but was hugely accelerated and DIRECTED and DRIVEN into being, by an elite ruling self appointed class.

When you look at the prison systems, you are looking at a small portion of a large machine.

This machine was erected by a previously smaller and less virulent hidden elite that has been around as a prasite on humanity's back, for thousands of years. Well oiled, well learned, and well integrated. Very experienced in their game, they are.

That hidden elite feels the threat to their position by the exposure of alien life being well known by them to be visiting this planet and having encounters with said alien or extra-terrestrial intelligent life.

Since they are... by definition, existence, bent, genetics and core way of being....paranoid sociopathic people.... their response to human awakening.. and alien encounters of this sort, was and is: To use humanity as a system, a tool, a lever...into trying to reach the same levels of technology as the extra-terrestrials have in their possession.

To use humanity as a cog or truck, or pack animal, a draft animal... in that task of trying to compete with extra terrestrial technology. At Any Cost whatsoever to humanity at large. ANY.

After all, they are concerned with THEIR position and being, not yours. As they've lived this way, as a hidden parasite, for thousands and thousands of years. Destruction of the environment is only a cost they decided that you and the earth must endure, in order for them to hold their position over you, in their attempt to move to understanding such extraterrestrial technologies and capacities.

They decided to use you to be a beast of burden and general 'toy' in a hidden way as they could not keep their position of control, if they exposed the fact that extra-terrestrials, and their advanced/high level OPEN technology..... were among us.

So... they hammer all avenues of high level technology and research (misdirections, red herrings, covert ops to stop the inventors, etc), they break every attempt at over unity type devices, they break all attempts into researching extra-terrestrial technologies and evidence, at the same time they secretly delve into all of this at as high a level and pace as they can. The secret government and corporate tie-ins are THOUSANDS of years ahead of the 'normal' world, technologically speaking.

All the while, using humanity, a humanity that is purposely driven off course and used in any way possible, even the most ridiculous way (it does not matter, you are just a dumb animal in their eyes, remember?)

It's a break-away civilization, that is hidden from the rest of us. And it is so long in the tooth now, so deeply integrated and penetrated into 'normal life'... things have moved to the point now, that it is slowly coming out into the public eye. It is unavoidably moving into the public eye. The entire academic and scientific world (across all branches of research) is hitting the purposely erected glass ceiling of technology blocking that they have erected and put in place, over the years (it's an active suppression system, not passive)

And people are going to be suffering a level of rage and anger, disgust, and desire for fully blown revenge and attack, for what has been done to them.... that it is wholly inconceivable as to the level of emotional anger and rage that is going to be thrown at the elites of this world.

THIS..is what the American government is worried about. This is the perpetration for martial law that is going on right now.

So no, it's not the prison system, but what has been done to the entire world over the past 70 years.

That everything you see is part of a fully infiltrated and multifaceted plan by the various groups interfacing with one another, in a giant dance for full spectrum dominance and control of the human race, in order to use it's energies in a hidden race for equality in the technologies that the elites see being used by the extra-terrestrial life they encounter.

All of the horror stories that you hear, the majority of them are real. All tied to this effort. All the hidden technology stories that you hear, all too real. All part of this game which is becoming exposed, more and more every day.

The depopulation and dumbing down schemes, the idea of actually shifting your genetics to make for a more pliable draft animal class of humanity. All of that, just so they don't have to give up their position of dominating this planet.

The prison system, the fascist corporate prison complex in the USA?

Just a cog in a wheel.

And no petitioning of any government entity, or whatnot, no appeals of any kind, no demonstrations of any kind, are ever going to make that change. It's just a small component in a large integrated machine that is never going to respond to any form of change until the entire edifice is coming down. And that is the entire edifice of this global government system that is hidden from view, and involves every bit of military and political, financial, war, corporate, technological, academic, and religious machinery and associated highest level people that exist, at this time. all at the highest levels. The secret groups, all of them. All integrated and on this one task, of using the world as a machine to attempt to be across the table on equal terms with something they cannot hope to compete with.

There are many people in that system that are only now becoming aware of the depth of the lie and the crime, the absolute horror show... as the truth of the matter does not have to be understood by all of them, in order for the plan to work.

And the human race is beginning to become aware of the game that has been played with them, how they've been utterly destroyed, torn and shifted off their proper birthright and plan... by this hidden elite, over the years. How it has come to be more and more insane and off track, as this elite try and try to get to where they want to be, all while remaining hidden and in control..

The more crazy and homicidal, genocidal, and insane it has become (it has been getting more extreme every decade), the more dangerous for the elite for you to find this out.

And that is why NOTHING will ever change the USA prison systems, unless the attempt to change the prison systems involves some efforts which are FAR more severe and potent than 99% of the people think need to be committed to.

It is because everything you can imagine...all of that is tied to the prison systems. Even obscure wars in the middle of some foreign country ....are deeply tied to it. They have their factious bits of disagreement and some minor skirmishes in that way, but overall, all these groups..they agree and work together. Those that wont, are eliminated, with prejudice.

The whole damned globe's group of hidden control groups.... All of them would have to begin being removed, in order for the USA's prison systems and courts/judicial/policing to change.

I hope people begin the process of really understanding what is going on here, to begin understanding why the efforts they put into such things as going after the prison and judicial/policing systems in the USA etc...always seem to have no effect.

It is because they are dealing with the toe or a single cog of a giant machine which would wipe out an entire country, or two, (and has, many a time!)... before it would move even an inch toward being exposed.

~~~~~~~~~~

So..... the USA had a horrible prison and judicial system problem, right?

Well... go after the correct origin point for this nightmare. Open your minds to the bigger picture here...and focus....otherwise ....you are wasting your time.
    Yes. We need to get to the root of the problem. How do we do that?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carriellbee For This Post:

eaglespirit (5th January 2014), Flash (5th January 2014), spiritguide (5th January 2014)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

By not being afraid to research these matters.

By not being afraid to delving into and applying these solutions of advanced technologies that bring personal power and an open universe to the individual involved.

By not being afraid of being ridiculed and ostracized for doing so.

By not being afraid of any threats to self for bringing the word of it to others. (there are thousands and thousands of people putting their lives on the line right now, trying to do exactly that) (and they die fighting for your freedom and future, and you never know it)

By overcoming the fears of being ostracized and separated by the rest of the sleeping society and culture for looking at such 'different' things.

By removing the veil from our eyes put there by one's own placidity and unconscious obeisance to systems and controls - based on controlling your emotions and instincts. (propaganda, media, etc)

By overcoming your own self imposed limits on the recognition of, understanding of, and enactment of the solutions that are in front of you.

~~~~~~~~

The biggest threat to the elites is the technologies that they simultaneously hide from humanity....and try to master and surpass, all at the same time.
    Last edited by Carmody; 5th January 2014 at 17:45.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

aranuk (5th January 2014), Bob (5th January 2014), carriellbee (5th January 2014), ceetee9 (6th January 2014), Conchis (5th January 2014), eaglespirit (5th January 2014), Hervé (5th January 2014), Rantaak (6th January 2014), spiritguide (5th January 2014), ulli (6th January 2014), Violet (28th June 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

for example, this is the reason for the admission of sociopaths into the military. The reason behind the military financing the gaming world, in the creation of violent games (yes, they have, directly, in some cases). The reason hidden secret societies are involved in the gaming world. Why such insanity is supported. They are getting what they want, which is soldiers who kill, and thus, will kill any group of humans, including their own clan, if told to do so, by officers.

They are getting ready for throwing the soldiers at a rising awareness in humanity. A culling, if you will. Something done over and over again, over the years (thousands of years, done by the same hidden groups), in many a country and continent.

All the same, all connected.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...minal-elements

They are playing a slowly moving end game, here.

These people are masters at the long game, the kind that takes place over decades and multiple lifetimes.

The vast majority of people can't see past their refrigerator and their next paycheck.

Screwing such people over, is child's play.
    Last edited by Carmody; 5th January 2014 at 17:57.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

aranuk (5th January 2014), Bob (5th January 2014), carriellbee (5th January 2014), ceetee9 (6th January 2014), Flash (5th January 2014), GCS1103 (5th January 2014), Hervé (5th January 2014), Rantaak (6th January 2014), spiritguide (5th January 2014), ulli (6th January 2014)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

again, another example. The mess that is seen in this listed thread, is exactly sourced by this hidden machine. The nightmare they have created in US society and culture is part of their game.

A 'causality of war', your might say, a result that was almost perfectly predictable, due to how they decided to organize and run the USA, so it became functional as their pack animal -and worked for their desires.

A hidden war, that the casualties are not even remotely aware of being in place. all that mess, all the life lost, all that horror....simply as a by-product result, the effluent....of a hidden machine.

Imagine the rage, and anger, and hatred..... when the public finds out what has been done in their name.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...587#post780587

I mean, the entire flow and life and shape of the City of Detroit...for the past 50-60-70 years... has been twisted and bent in the wind of these hidden groups and their methods and ways. As a final effect of the result of their hidden games.

Don't forget about the rest of the world. And...cancer, disease, health care, etc. Anything you can think of, any imbalance you can imagine, any imbalance that you feel should have righted itself by now.

The whole damned thing. The whole thing. All of it.
    Last edited by Carmody; 5th January 2014 at 18:30.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bob (5th January 2014), carriellbee (5th January 2014), ceetee9 (6th January 2014), GCS1103 (5th January 2014), Hervé (5th January 2014), skyflower (5th January 2014), spiritguide (5th January 2014), ulli (6th January 2014)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    for example, this is the reason for the admission of sociopaths into the military. The reason behind the military financing the gaming world, in the creation of violent games (yes, they have, directly, in some cases). The reason hidden secret societies are involved in the gaming world. Why such insanity is supported. They are getting what they want, which is soldiers who kill, and thus, will kill any group of humans, including their own clan, if told to do so, by officers.

They are getting ready for throwing the soldiers at a rising awareness in humanity. A culling, if you will. Something done over and over again, over the years (thousands of years, done by the same hidden groups), in many a country and continent.

All the same, all connected.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...minal-elements

They are playing a slowly moving end game, here.

These people are masters at the long game, the kind that takes place over decades and multiple lifetimes.

The vast majority of people can't see past their refrigerator and their next paycheck.

Screwing such people over, is child's play.
    I have a very daily down to earth story about the military and the psychopaths. People do not believe psychopaths are used in the military. Well, they are. I had an ex prisoner in my house, to whom I had taught in the past, that I was going to hire to clean my windows. Simple enough right.

Well, no.

The guy had been arrested years ago for bank robbery and kiling a security agent . Once in prison, he had been assessed for psychopathy. From the tests, he was categorised as a full fledge psychopath. He was telling me about what they said in prison. Then I asked him to tell me how it felt to be a psychopath.

I asked him if he truly was. He answered that he could kill someone and go back to sleep very soundly at night, with no problems whatsoever. He would have been paid for a jobe and would have done it to the end. He would be faithful to its contract. I joked and said "I know you would not kill me" and he answered "no, I like you, therefore I would tell you I have a contract on you and I would ask you, because I like you, for half of the contract money not to do it (for others it is the double).

I was stomach turning, and since I had already agreed for my windows cleaning price, I did not dare turning back on my agreement. However I thought that I have to get my daughter out of the house on that day.

I understood how they truly function. If they are not maniac, nothing will happen to you unless it pays back. You base the relation on mutual respect, no love, no empathy, just respect of mutual dangers and talents. And they will protect extremely well what they consider as theirs, for their own purpose and use.

Then he proceeded to tell me that just before being caught for robbery and killing, he had applied to the army and was going to get in it after passing all their tests. As he had no fear nor guilt, they were planning to train him as a sniper. Those last words are in my own wording, when he told me in his own words which were quite credible.

We are caught with Elite psychopaths, it is quite clear that they will agressively and actively protect extremely well what they consider theirs for their own use, killing anything contradicting it. Meaning the earth and its humans to protect for their use, or kill if of no use

Prisons are part of the program.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bob (5th January 2014), Carmody (5th January 2014), ceetee9 (6th January 2014), Gardener (29th June 2015), GCS1103 (5th January 2014), Hervé (5th January 2014), skyflower (5th January 2014), spiritguide (5th January 2014), ulli (6th January 2014)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

How? By going to the mirror and saying. I help foster and support the corrupt system of commerce, and I continually give my energy to it every day.

Once you OWN THIS FACT then you can then say: I want to extract myself in every way possible from supporting the beast of slavery and the system of scarcity and commerce of competitive imperialism and colonialism and fake fiat debt currencies and vampirism and exploitation of others.

And, then you need to ask. Where did I acquiesce to this system and how is it my fault? Well, do you have a Birth Certificate, a Social Security Card, a Drivers License? Do you have "income" that you pay income taxes? Do you have insurance, a mortgage, a car? Do you pay property tax? You beginning to see how deep this rabbit hole goes and how it is sleeping right in your master bedroom, right between the sheets?

Where does money come from? It comes from your signature, and since you have a mortgage, which is the largest single generator of fiat debt currency which enters commerce, those with mortgages are the worst offenders in this system of commerce. That's right, mortgages increase the fiat debt currency, and this "credit" could not enter commerce without your signature. Your signature is THE ONLY THING of any value in commerce, the only thing which backs up any of the systems which we use in commerce.

Now, the whole ponzi scheme, the derivatives bubble leveraged to the tune of over 1.5 QUADRILLION dollars worldwide, over ten times the GDP of the ENTIRE PLANET, is held together by you damn mortgage payers. Yes, this is all your fault if you want to get right down to it. Obviously, it goes much deeper than that when you add in credit card debt, consumer debt, student debt and the other derivatives of fiat currency entering commerce, but the BIG KAHUNA is your comfortable house which YOU RENT as a tenant in possession with the "belief" in the illusion that you own it or will someday own it, in a bankrupt corporatocracy without any representative government, but a true totalitarian debtors slave system within which YOU are imprisoned, NOT those behind bars...

There is no country, we are all incarcerated by our own choice and acquiescence and support our own prison, and the UNITED STATES is just a bankrupt Corporation which we have given everything to in order for it to survive in receivership and we give all our energy to it and the elite at the top.

OWN IT. It's NOT the elite powers that be alone. It is all of us who acquiesced to it, support it, live with it, and thrive off it, and look the other way while we enjoy it and scoff at those who we "think" did this to us, when WE DID IT TO OURSELVES.

We are treated as children because we act like children, and are thus wards of the state, because we have proven and shown ourselves to be incompetent. The trustee of your estate trust manages it FOR YOU on your behalf because you have chosen not to manage it yourself and have given over your beneficial interest in the estate to the trustee's who take care of it for you.

Come on, yes you DID and yes you DO.

Read these.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...452#post780452

Read this.

http://proliberty.com/observer/20041205.htm
    Last edited by gripreaper; 5th January 2014 at 19:34.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

ceetee9 (5th January 2014), Gardener (29th June 2015), GloriousPoetry (28th January 2014)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    How? By going to the mirror and saying. I help foster and support the corrupt system of commerce, and I continually give my energy to it every day.

Once you OWN THIS FACT then you can then say: I want to extract myself in every way possible from supporting the beast of slavery and the system of scarcity and commerce of competitive imperialism and colonialism and fake fiat debt currencies and vampirism and exploitation of others.
    Right On gripreaper!

It is WE, the people, who are responsible for the mess we're in and there is no end to the number of power-hungry, control-freak, psychopaths and ego-maniacs who are more than willing to shepherd and help bury us. We continue to vote them into office election after election, we support their corporations and organizations that are raping us in virtually every way possible, and we mindlessly demand and support an ever increasing expansion of government controls and intrusions (with little or no oversight or accountability) into our lives at the expense of our rights, freedoms, health, welfare and happiness.

Until WE start taking responsibility for OUR actions and start doing things very differently, there is little chance that we will ever "fix" the problems that confront us, but there is a very good chance that WE will be responsible for our own demise.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

spiritguide (5th January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast