+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The cause and cure to schizophrenia.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

Default The cause and cure to schizophrenia.

The cause and cure to schizophrenia.

There were very few in my camp but this group seems more in tune with the orthomolecular approach. I realize this thought pattern can stir hostility. So let's bottom line this. Most methodology or thinking of the past is not successful. Present mainstream thinking is not successful.

Most of the following have less than 10% success rates: Lobotomy, torturing out demons, spirits, ghosts...In Asia, I heard they will stand in front of speeding cars to scare out these before-mentioned. Electroshock therapy or now electroconvulsive therapy. Drilling holes in the skull. The use of psychotropics, yes a blanket statement and you can argue small variations. Irrelevant. Counseling, although across the board in some areas this may be an answer but for the label schizophrenia it is not.

Combinations of the above have not been much more fruitful. Although, we do hear of success stories and a better success rate but only slightly. The Mayans believed these people had one foot in this world and one in the other and those born crossed eyed could see some of both worlds. Their mindset was not to “treat it” like ours is today. Success rate uncertain. Many ancient cultures, the Greeks, Romans, even during the middle ages, noted madness was helped by getting them in the country, less pressure, less stimulus, don't push or put high expectations on them...but that's it. All it did was help.

Most people know in their hearts and minds that this is true and most of the few options given to us are not working well. We are not hearing the word cure. People are doped and warehoused. Plenty of books out there talking about what is wrong with the system. “Toxic Psychiatry” and 'The War against Children” by Dr. Breggins are great.
    So let's move on.

The cure to schizophrenia is in the orthomolecular approach. Latin meaning 'exact molecule.' In other words, you find out exactly what is wrong and you exactly fix it.

Dr Carl Pfeiffer looked at the separate groups of schizophrenic categories as probably having more than one solution, separate to each category. In other words, he looked at paranoiac schizophrenics and ran a bunch of tests and looked to see what came up. Then he ran a bunch of tests on those having auditory hallucinations and looked to see commonalities and so forth. What were common diseases found, test results, ... Heavy metals pop up with paranoia and hallucinations. Catatonic schizophrenia-brain allergies. Etc. Omega deficiency probably antisocial, withdrawn, etc. and he found those falling into the atypical schizophrenia (those schizophrenics that don't fall into the other categories) as having more than one issue. Indeed some of these can have compound affects. You can have a toxic level of a metal and an allergic reaction to it as well.

My way or thought pattern was to look throughout history, as far as I could go, all the way through to modern times and find all those things known to cause schizophrenia. We knew already lots of things caused schizophrenia. I made a list. This list is a reformatted synthesis of Dr. Pfeiffer's and my work.

Considered alternative thinking, alternative medicine. If I were to use 21st century terminology. It is the diagnostic panel. The cure to schizophrenia is the diagnostic panel.

So look for these:
    Heavy metals:
    -Mercury (Hg) poisoning-Mad Hatter Syndrome, called this because of the use of mercury to make hats stiff yet caused madness for the hat makers. Plenty of examples in history of how toxic mercury can be and that it causes madness. The Greeks knew, Romans, middle ages, etc. Treatment for Tb, plagues...
    -Lead (Pb) poisoning. Lead paint, lead plumbing, Icelandic story of a group of men traveling to a distant island? Can't remember the name, and used lead solder to seal food in tin (wrought Iron) cans. Drove them mad. They carried a ship over the island-why didn't they sail around the island? Killed each other eventually. I think one or two survived to tell the tale, one of which could write and documented the group's decline into madness. Later they examined the remains and the bones indicated lead poisoning... making a comeback with lead found in toys from china.
    -Iron (Fe) Excess-Rare. More often seen in men.
    -Copper (Cu) levels off. Too much or too little causes problems. Dr. Pfeiffer, PhD.,MD. believes that 70% of schizophrenics are do to copper as a root cause or symptom.
    -Histopenia- Has excess copper and depleted histamine, a neural transmitter and linked to allergic responses.
    -Histedelia- Has low copper levels and high Histamine. Histadelia is an allergic reaction and they have high IgG levels. It worsens with Folic acid. (both Marilyn Monroe and Judy Garland had this). Responds to a low protein and high complex carbohydrate diet. Opposite of many diets.

In the old days they used to give you a penny to suck on and if you got worse, you had Histopenia and if you got better, you had Histedelia. Dr. Pfeiffer traced scientific documentation of copper linked to schizophrenia back to the 1940s.

-Wilson's disease-Allergic reaction to copper. Damages the liver and maybe a cerebral allergy.
    -Nickel allergy (very rare) I questioned this ones rarity. I personally, have encountered several individuals and a child who has this and I found out that they seem to have a recurring, similar story of finding out by reacting to a belt buckle. Breaking out in a rash or hives. A trick is to coat the nickle belt buckle with nail polish.
    -Prophuria- This is caused by low zinc and low manganese. (King George III had this).
    -Arsenic poisoning
    -Chromium, Lithium, Magnesium, Manganese, Cadmium, Zinc, Silver, possibly Gold most need to be at the right level, not to high or to low.

-Aluminum sensitivity-rare in adults but can cause hyperactivity in children.
    -Fluorescent light bulbs can also cause hyperactivity in children that's rare in adults.

-Lack of sunlight/too much sun-Lack of sun can cause depression. The skin is capable of using the energy of the sun and with the use of Vitamin B6 making Tryptophan convert to serotonin in small amounts.
    To much sun can cause sun sickness in the far north.

Vitamin related:
    -Scurvy-Vitamin C deficiency-(Ascorbic acid) Initially seen in sailors, being out at sea, lacked citrus in their diets. Sailors (mostly past but present ones also) turn out to be a valuable resource of information. Who knew? A fun group usually, got to love them.
    This is making a comeback, partly due to poor diets and vitamin C is a master-player, used in many functions like repair/healing and therefor depleted. For instance, you need vitamin C to excrete copper.(Am I the only one having trouble with a wee one not liking their fruits and vegetables? I know I am not the only one with bad habits. On my list, off my list, back on the list).
    Vitamin C is prevalent in the environment, citrus, rose hip, lot of the super-foods.… poor farming practices can muddy the waters by reducing the quality of foods/environment.

-Pellagra- Vitamin B3 deficiency-(Niacin) A master player in a lot of the natural detoxification processes of the body with liver, skin and I believe kidneys. Found if B3 is depleted, your copper levels start to rise.
    -Homocysteinuria-Homocysteine
    -Folic acid (B9)-Vitamin (B12) deficiency-Are you dreaming in color or black and white? If your levels of B12 and B6 are up, you will dream in color, have more lucid dreams, improves dream recall, ... Folic acid a Master-player in pregnancy, DNA repair....
    -Pyroluria- Zinc and B6 deficiency- Pyrroles seen in the urine. (Kurt Vonneget's son had this). This one has been linked to vampire stories because of pale skin and light sensitivity (along with another non-schizophrenic disease Xeroderma Pigmentosis). Told they crave blood and liver which are high sources of protein and amino acids, this I never confirmed.

Brain Cancers
    -Brain cancer- because this birthed in the psychiatric profession, I don't get resistance to testing, doing brain scans, MRI, Ct scans, … to test for cancer. I predicted, that not only because of the increase of toxins in the environment but the use of psychotropics, a foreign, toxic substance, that targets the brain, we would see brain cancers go from rare to more common. Guess what happened? I was right. This cancer used to be rare and has increased over the last 2, now going on 3 decades.

Key players in the brain are amino acids. The building blocks of proteins also are neural-transmitters, or precursor's to them. Mother nature's favorite tool, to use the genetic codes already in play.

Amino acid links/neurotransmitters:
    -Dopamine excess-possible cancer
    -Endorphins in excess-possible cancer, although I was going to check Syphilis here as well.
    -Prolactin excess-possible cancer
    -Serine excess-amino acid/ neurotransmitter.
    -Leucine, Histadine imbalance- both are amino acids/ neurotransmitters. Seen together.

-Prostaglandins- Omega 6 deficiency-people of Celtic descent. Now expanded to include Omega 3 and Omega 9 deficiency. This group has inherited variant defects in the enzyme that converts simple fatty acids to Prostaglandin D, a neurotransmitter and hormone regulator. This reaction can get driven forward without the enzyme by compensating with a high fish diet, flaxseed, Borage, cod liver oil, Linoleneaic acid, many omega oil supplements out there now, ...

-Serotonin imbalance- the most common described medications for depression are serotonin reuptake inhibitors like prozac. I put out a separate post on depression on this subject.
    -Tryptophan depletion- the amino acid that is the precursor to serotonin (the above mentioned neurotransmitter) and Melatonin (a sleep regulator). Severe depletion of this in the brain will trigger blackout alcoholics are known for.
    -Tyrosine depletion-amino acid/neurotransmitter?-I have a theory this maybe linked to 'Baby Blues', post partem depression, post partem disorders. Depleted with multiple pregnancy however, a single pregnancy can have this depleted depending on environment, stress, exposure to toxins, dietary habits,...
    -Acetocholine A – The first neurotransmitter ever discovered should be on the list. Actually not seeing a link here though.

-Systemic Stress- while not refuted much, even acknowledged and then stress is kinda ignored. A nonissue that is an issue but adrenalin, fight or flight modes, stress on the heart/body resources are all related here.

-Starvation during pregnancy- My mom discovered a Dutch study that showed a group of people who were starved by Hitler during WWII by cutting off their food supply. These people had a high number of schizophrenic children.

Sugar Glucose intolerance:
    The brain mostly consists of fatty substances but unlike muscle it does not use fat as an energy source but sugar. Therefor things that alter sugar that are linked.
    -Hypoglycemia- Glucose (sugar) levels are not controlled, low blood sugar. Cause of hyperactivity in children, usually are thin and these kids practically vibrate with energy.
    -REYE syndrome- Causes low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) but linked to aspirin use or viral infection in children. Affects liver and brain.
    -Hypothyroidism-Thyroid function, insulin regulation.

-Grave's disease-I am out on a limb again with this, but it is a chronic condition where hyperthyroidism is untreated or fails treatment. The top eyelid should touch your pupil, if it doesn't and often the eyes bulge, you have Grave's disease.
    I am surprised not to see Diabetes or Hyperthyroidism or Hyperglycemia listed. These don't.

Intestinal:
    -Crohn's disease- Intestinal disease possibly linked to mercury poisoning and Candida
    -Celiac disease-Intestinal disease seems linked to Wheat-gluten sensitivity. Malabsorption of food. Colon biopsy revels lack of villi, intestines are smooth, sometimes scarred.

-Chronic Candida Infection- overbalance of yeast. Treatments include, Low sugar diet, probiotics, prebiotics, anti-fungals, alkaline the body, ...

-Fungus- There are some other fungus that should be looked into as well. I mention this because I found a 100 year old reference to a town in Europe that almost all went tripping one day. Yes, like acid tripping. Most everyone in town ate rye bread that was made from moldy rye. All went crazy but a few who did not eat the bread and kept their sanity. Later, research showed that this fungus produces a LSD type hallucinogen. This is red-flagged for me now. Making a comeback. It pops up sporadically, gaps of decades, sometimes 7-8 years, possible some long cycle here. It has been recently noted in the past 10 years as having popped up. Mostly in Europe but I heard a rumor in the USA also. Specific to rye. It has a purple hue. ??Hey, is there a 60s, acid, LSD, purple hue joke here somewhere??

When yeast, fungus and bacteria are killed they will degrade, sometimes releasing toxins as well, into your body. One of the causes of the healing crises. Although I have not found a direct link to this kind of toxic release to schizophrenia, I see no reason it could not be a possibility. There are some exotic fungus, bacteria, even parasites out there.

Cerebral allergies:
    An immune reaction where antibodies cross the blood/brain barrier and causes edema of the brain. Antibodies attack certain areas of the brain and cause it to swell (encephalopathy).
    Wilson disease initially was here in this section by me I put it in the heavy metal group.
    -Wheat-Gluten sensitivity.
    -Food allergy-I have included this one. A cousin of mine has an allergy to a red meat protein. It would build up over time in the day as he ate meals in the day and clear his system at night. He was fine in the morning and violent at night, usually around 9 o'clock.
    -Huntington's Chorea-not sure this one belongs here at all.
    -Somona's Chorea-Untreated strep throat that instead of developing Rheumatic fever and the antibodies attacking the heart, it effects the brain.

-Psychomotor epilepsy
    -Sleep deprivation- 3 days without sleep induces hallucinations.
    -Narcolepsy

-Dementia Paralytica-?
    -Strokes-bleeding and clot formation in the brain.
    -Alzheimer-plaque formation in brain unfortunately cannot be properly diagnosed unless we cut open the brain and look. Not recommended on live patients. Linked to Aluminum excess in brain and out on a limb here, possible zinc depletion.

-Asperger's syndrome/Autism/ADD /ADHD require a separate post and I am processing new information here. Did mention some things. Referring to Mercola.com and Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride and proper priming of the gut with probiotics at birth and the compounding affect of antibiotics over generations.
    -Food Additives like preservatives can cause allergic reactions particularly in children. Cerebral allergies. GMO
    -Food dyes or food high in salicylates can cause hyperactivity especially in children.

-Drug intoxications or interactions.

Genetic:
    Deletion of the tip of the 13th chromosome. 13q- also possible other deletions 1q21.1, 3q29, 15q13.3 and Xp22. Possible linkage to 8p and 22q11 deletions or genes.

These are rare-
    -Interferon, Amantadine, antiviral drugs.
    -Drug toxicities. So I am told this is rare.
    -Platelet deficiency in MAO (monoamine oxidase)
    -Dialysis therapy.

The Diagnostic panel:
    The panel should include everything above to be tested for. Blood test-serum for heavy metals. High Histamine used to be hard to test for because few labs were doing it. Immunodiagnostics panels. Bethseda, Md are the best when it comes to cerebral allergies, in the past anyway. Hair analysis. Basophil levels-basophil cells (Histadelia) Look for Pyrroles in the urine. Look to see if the tongue is whitish (candida). Are you acidic or alkaline? Do you dream in color? Are you of Celtic descent? Check the vitamin levels. Look for a golden ring around the eye (high copper). Iridology. Does your upper lid touch your colored part of the eye? MRI, Ct Scans. A colonoscopy and/or biopsy might be need. Can be compounded with intolerances like Lactose intolerance. A complete panel for Thyroid function-TSH levels. Sugar level (glucose tests). Do you sneeze in sunlight? What's their fat distribution? IgG levels?

I think you get the picture. Right? OK with autism looking at the first pee and poop to see what toxins are excreted and the probiotic profile is so we can tell how their immune system is doing. Non-invasive initial tests profiling how strong the child is.

So, the protocol to follow varies according to the test results.

Projected to have a over 70% success rate just with running some of the heavy hitters. 90% running the whole panel.

The mainstream thinking needs to stop diagnosis through words coming out of the mouth. I'm depressed, here's prozac. I have anxiety, take Xanax. Stop diagnosing by sound vibrations through the air alone. Or at least ask different questions. Run the tests. The best minds say run the tests.

Most people will have some bells and whistles here and there but I hope this lists changes the understanding that there is a lot here. This is not easy or as simple as take your vitamins, as it seems to be interpreted and dismissed. Vitamin Therapy is considered alternative, ridiculed and dismissed. Does this sound easy to you? I should not use the word cure because many things on this list are not clearly understood or treated. My intent was to attract attention to share. I had this out for 2 decades or so. Dr Pfeiffer about 25 years. He put two decades of work into his book “Nutrition and Mental Illness”. He starts his book with a Chinese saying, “All disease enters through the mouth”. I was quoting “One man's meat is another man's poison”. Also Chinese I believe.

Counselors/psychiatrists hear the words paranoia, antisocial, anxiety, hallucinations, … associated labels given like paranoid, auditory, disordered, catatonic, atypical schizophrenia ... These constructs were necessary in the past, the labels necessary to define the disease and birth a cure, abandon the constructs now that are leading you down a blind alley. They are no longer needed. Paradigm shift to new thinking. Redirect the labelled constructs.

Wait a minute, wait.... It used to be that the sick person would go to the doctor and ask what's wrong? Why am I sick? Now the patient is telling the doctor what's wrong and asking why can't you fix it? Soon, like me, you tell the doctors the diagnosis, how to test for it and how to treat it. Maybe there is a paradigm shift after all finally. Hmmm Fascinating. I constantly go right around the doctors. Yes definitely people are shifting direction.

My Grandfather told me once, “shake the tree, see what comes loose”.
    This is my story and I'm sticking to it.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

aranuk (5th January 2014), carriellbee (5th January 2014), Cidersomerset (18th April 2016), Flash (5th January 2014), freedom4all (5th January 2014), GloriousPoetry (7th January 2014), Griff (5th January 2014), halffull (5th January 2014), Houman (18th January 2014), Kalamos (5th January 2014), Kindling (5th January 2014), Molly (8th January 2014), raregem (5th January 2014), Shannon (19th April 2016), Shikasta (5th January 2014), Spiral of Light (5th January 2014), spiritwind (5th January 2014), Swanette (6th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (6th January 2014), Wind (5th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Default Re: The cause and cure to schizophrenia.

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 01:59.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

Swanette (6th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (6th January 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

http://www.vet.cornell.edu/FHC/healt...oplasmosis.cfm

Toxoplasmosis in Cats

What is toxoplasmosis?

Toxoplasmosis is a disease caused by a single-celled parasite called Toxoplasma gondii (T. gondii). Toxoplasmosis is one of the most common parasitic diseases and has been found in nearly all warm-blooded animals, including pets and humans. Despite the high prevalence of T. gondii infection, the parasite rarely causes significant clinical disease in cats-or any species.

What causes toxoplasmosis?

The life cycle of Toxoplasma gondii is complex and involves two types of host—definitive and intermediate. Cats, both wild and domestic, are the only definitive hosts for Toxoplasma gondii. This means that the parasite can only produce oocysts (eggs) when infecting a cat. When a cat ingests an infected prey (or other infected raw meat) the parasite is released into the cat's digestive tract. The organisms then multiply in the wall of the small intestine and produce oocysts during what is known as the intraintestinal infection cycle. These oocysts are then excreted in great numbers in the cat's feces. Cats previously unexposed to T. gondii will usually begin shedding oocysts between three and 10 days after ingestion of infected tissue, and continue shedding for around 10 to 14 days, during which time many millions of oocysts may be produced. Oocysts are very resistant and may survive in the environment for well over a year.

During the intraintestinal infection cycle in the cat, some T. gondii organisms released from the ingested cysts penetrate more deeply into the wall of the intestine and multiply as tachyzoite forms. These forms then spread out from the intestine to other parts of the cat's body, starting the extraintestinal infection cycle. Eventually, the cat's immune system restrains this stage of the organism, which then enters a dormant or "resting" stage by forming cysts in muscles and brain. These cysts contain bradyzoites, or slowly multiplying organisms.

Other animals, including humans, are intermediate hosts of Toxoplasma gondii. These hosts can become infected but do not produce oocysts. Oocysts passed in a cat's feces are not immediately infectious to other animals. They must first go through a process called sporulation, which takes one to five days depending on environmental conditions. Once sporulated, oocysts are infectious to cats, people, and other intermediate hosts. Intermediate hosts become infected through ingestion of sporulated oocysts, and this infection results in formation of tissue cysts in various tissues of the body. Tissue cysts remain in the intermediate host for life and are infectious to cats, people and other intermediate hosts if the cyst-containing tissue is eaten.

How will toxoplasmosis affect my cat?

Most cats infected with T. gondii will not show any symptoms. Occasionally, however, clinical disease—toxoplasmosis—occurs. When disease does occur, it may develop when the cat's immune response is not adequate to stop the spread of tachyzoite forms. The disease is more likely to occur in cats with suppressed immune systems, including young kittens and cats with feline leukemia virus (FELV) or feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV).

The most common symptoms of toxoplasmosis include fever, loss of appetite, and lethargy. Other symptoms may occur depending on whether the infection is acute or chronic, and where the parasite is found in the body. In the lungs, T. gondii infection can lead to pneumonia, which will cause respiratory distress of gradually increasing severity. Toxoplasmosis can also affect the eyes and central nervous system, producing inflammation of the retina or anterior ocular chamber, abnormal pupil size and responsiveness to light, blindness, incoordination, heightened sensitivity to touch, personality changes, circling, head pressing, twitching of the ears, difficulty in chewing and swallowing food, seizures, and loss of control over urination and defecation.

How is toxoplasmosis diagnosed in cats?

Toxoplasmosis is usually diagnosed based on the history, signs of illness, and the results of supportive laboratory tests. Measurement of IgG and IgM antibodies to Toxoplasma gondii in the blood can help diagnose toxoplasmosis. The presence of significant IgG antibodies to T. gondii in a healthy cat suggests that the cat has been previously infected and now is most likely immune and not excreting oocysts. The presence of significant IgM antibodies to T. gondii, however, suggests an active infection of the cat. The absence of T. gondii antibodies of both types in a healthy cat suggests that the cat is susceptible to infection and thus would shed oocysts for one to two weeks following infection.

Sometimes the oocysts can be found in the feces, but this is not a reliable method of diagnosis because they look similar to some other parasites. Also, cats shed the oocysts for only a short period of time and often are not shedding the oocysts when they are showing signs of disease. A definitive diagnosis requires microscopic examination of tissues or tissue impression smears for distinctive pathologic changes and the presence of tachyzoites.

Can toxoplasmosis be treated?

Most cats that have toxoplasmosis can recover with treatment. Treatment usually involves a course of an antibiotic called Clindamycin. Other drugs that are used include pyrimethamine and sulfadiazine, which act together to inhibit T. gondii reproduction. Treatment must be started as soon as possible after diagnosis and continued for several days after signs have disappeared. In acute illness, treatment is sometimes started on the basis of a high antibody titer in the first test. If clinical improvement is not seen within two to three days, the diagnosis of toxoplasmosis should be questioned.

No vaccine is as yet available to prevent either T. gondii infection or toxoplasmosis in cats, humans, or other species.

Can I "catch" toxoplasmosis from my cat?

Because cats only shed the organism for a few days in their entire life, the chance of human exposure is small. Owning a cat does not mean you will be infected with the disease. It is unlikely that you would be exposed to the parasite by touching an infected cat, because cats usually do not carry the parasite on their fur. It is also unlikely that you can become infected through cat bites or scratches. In addition, cats kept indoors that do not hunt prey or are not fed raw meat are not likely to be infected with T. gondii.

In the United States, people are much more likely to become infected through eating raw meat and unwashed fruits and vegetables than from handling cat feces.

How are people infected with Toxoplasma gondii?

Contact with oocyst-contaminated soil is probably the major means by which many different species—rodents, ground-feeding birds, sheep, goats, pigs, and cattle, as well as humans living in developing countries—are exposed to Toxoplasma gondii. In the industrialized nations, most transmission to humans is probably due to eating undercooked infected meat, particularly lamb and pork. People also become infected by eating unwashed fruits and vegetables. The organism can sometimes be present in some unpasteurized dairy products, such as goat's milk. Toxoplasma gondii can also be transmitted directly from pregnant woman to unborn child when the mother becomes infected during pregnancy.

There are two populations at high risk for infection with Toxoplasma gondii; pregnant women and immunodeficient individuals. Congenital infection is of greatest concern in humans. About one-third to one-half of human infants born to mothers who have acquired Toxoplasma during that pregnancy are infected. The vast majority of women infected during pregnancy have no symptoms of the infection themselves. The majority of infected infants will show no symptoms of toxoplasmosis at birth, but many are likely to develop signs of infection later in life. Loss of vision, mental retardation, loss of hearing, and death in severe cases, are the symptoms of toxoplasmosis in congenitally infected children.

In immunodeficient people—those undergoing immunosuppressive therapy (e.g., for cancer or organ transplantation) or those with an immunosuppressive disease such as AIDS—enlargement of the lymph nodes, ocular and central nervous-system disturbances, respiratory disease, and heart disease are among the more characteristic symptoms. In these patients—especially those with AIDS—relapses of the disease are common, and the mortality rate is high. In the past, immunodeficient people and pregnant women were advised to avoid cats. However, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) now advises that this is not necessary.

What can I do to prevent toxoplasmosis?

There are several general sanitation and food safety steps you can take to reduce your chances of becoming infected with Toxoplasma:
    •Do not eat raw or undercooked meat. Meat should be cooked to a temperature of at least 160°F for 20 minutes.

•Do not drink unpasteurized milk.

•Do not eat unwashed fruits and vegetables.

•Wash hands and food preparation surfaces with warm soapy water after handling raw meat.

•Wear gloves when gardening. Wash hands after gardening.

•Wash hands before eating (especially for children).

•Keep children's sandboxes covered.

•Do not drink water from the environment unless it is boiled.

•Do not feed raw meat or undercooked meat to cats. Also, do not give them unpasteurized milk.

•Do not allow cats to hunt or roam.

•Do not allow cats to use a garden or children's play area as their litter box.

•Remove feces from the litter box daily and clean with boiling or scalding water.

•Pregnant women, and persons with suppressed immune systems, should not clean the litter box.

•Control rodent populations and other potential intermediate hosts.

This brochure was prepared by the American Association of Feline Practitioners and the Cornell Feline Health Center, Cornell University, College of Veterinary Medicine, Ithaca, New York 14853-6401. The center is committed to improving the health of cats by developing methods to prevent or cure feline diseases and by providing continuing education to veterinarians and cat owners. Much of that work is made possible by the financial support of friends. ©2008 by Cornell University. All rights reserved. Cornell University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action educator and employer.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Fairy Friend (5th January 2014), halffull (5th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (6th January 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

My 25 Cents...

With very few excepctions many of the cases of schizophrenia I have, are people who have many, many , many karmic obsessors (karmic debts with other people from other lives) and that have implants too.

DNA is affected, of course, because all that we have lived since the BEGINNING is registered there That's why energetic therapies aim the etheric body (emocional, mental, karmic bodies) .

PS - Sorry for the very sucint explanation. Hope you understand why.
    Last edited by MariaDine; 5th January 2014 at 19:34.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Fairy Friend (5th January 2014), Molly (8th January 2014), Swanette (6th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (6th January 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I'll take your 25 cents, admire it for awhile and pass it to an appropriate charity (they need the money). This post is indeed centered in the physical plane not the spiritual one. I am looking to fill in the other 10% that doesn't fall into the panel. Karma is another level or plane or perspective. Indeed, direct links and indirect links.
    Have you seen the movie “Cloud Atlas”? It's about reincarnation and I feel that is directly linked to Karma. Enlightening and entertaining.

The DNA links are mostly all deletions (missing DNA). Deletion of the tip of the 13th chromosome. del(13)q- also possible other deletions 1q21.1, 3q29, 15q13.3 and Xp22. Possible linkage to 8p and 22q11 deletions or genes. I question the validity of 22q11 it is likely a cultural artifact produced from this area of the DNA being vulnerable to breakage. The 13q deletion I thought was a distal tip or telomere and it's not about this region then but about the DNA being protected by the telomere farther up the strand.

Truthfully, I wasn't thinking about natural not unnatural variables, such as implants or psychic manipulation or illuminati antics or your neighbor is poisoning you with arsenic. Things I call 'stupid human tricks' or here I would add “stupid lizard tricks”.

Well, I am not surprised to see some filling in the blanks. Things are in motion more. There is less resistance. This information leads to a multitude of directions to go and explore and on how to fix these problems.
    Thanks so much. Fairy Friend

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Flash (5th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (6th January 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I was born a skeptic, Einstein is my idol and this quote by Shakespear sums up my take on life

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
    - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio

------------------

PS - Just be careful .

-----------------
    Last edited by MariaDine; 5th January 2014 at 22:54.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Agape (9th January 2014), Fairy Friend (6th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (6th January 2014), witchy1 (7th January 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Dolores Cannon talks about schizophrenia...but she doesn't have the whole picture...
    Namasté

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Fairy Friend (8th January 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Molly's Avatar
    Thanks

Schizophrenia has always fascinated me, as well as bi-polar. I think a lot of it can be fixed naturally. I don't think running in front of traffic, electroshock or chemical meds will help. I don't believe in medicating people unless they're a very big threat to theirselves or others.

By the way you mention the incident of the town tripping in Europe & going crazy.. that's where 'Lycanthropy' came from, not schizophrenia. The people thought they saw a human wolf running about in the woods & supposedly one person even thought they turned into a wolf & tried to eat someone.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly For This Post:

Fairy Friend (9th January 2014), MariaDine (18th January 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I believe this will cure most schizophrenia cases. Running tests and looking into these areas. we can cure a lot.

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

a good video about a suceeful recovery...

...still, I would have loved the story behind her cheating her exams, as the voices give her the right answers that she did ....not... knew ???

«...one voice dictated the answer....counts as cheating » (video - 10.12 )....Lol, I would say something is afoot !

http://www.ted.com/talks/eleanor_lon...n_my_head.html
    Last edited by MariaDine; 18th January 2014 at 19:09.

+ Reply to Thread