+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pacific Ocean: "Reports of My Death Have Been Extremely Exaggerated"

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Pacific Ocean: "Reports of My Death Have Been Extremely Exaggerated"

Found this to be intriguing, relieving and credible.

Is the sea floor littered with dead animals due to radiation? No.

Exerpt:

"The reason I am unfamiliar with a study providing evidence of “Dead sea creatures cover 98 percent of ocean floor off California coast; up from 1 percent before Fukushima” is because no such study exists. Here are the details of the actual study."

Natural News story that started the hullabuloo
    Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field- I'll meet you there.

-Jelaluddin Rumi

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 3optic For This Post:

bennycog (6th January 2014), Debra (7th January 2014), DeDukshyn (6th January 2014), Flash (6th January 2014), GreenGuy (6th January 2014), Herbert (7th January 2014), Lifebringer (6th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (6th January 2014), The Arthen (6th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Pacific Ocean: "Reports of My Death Have Been Extremely Exaggerated"

God damn it, this is why it is important for those with info the DEFEND what they know
    This is a signature.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Arthen For This Post:

Lifebringer (6th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Pacific Ocean: "Reports of My Death Have Been Extremely Exaggerated"

In my 2nd chapter of my book, the youth gain access to a USO joyride before graduation, and cruise the pacific ocean ridge and see floating whales sinking to the bottom and dolphins and sharks dead in the toxic soup ocean left from oil spills in the gulf. As this book was given to me to write as a sci-fi in 2006, a lot of what is in it since it began, is now coming true. Season of the Witnesses, has a lot of stuff told to me before this time, that is now coming into play, especially the cabal takedown and UN meeting with ET. They will meet with the POPE, and they will meet in a very public place where all are watching to make themselves known, according to what I was told to put down. I'm up to an emergency evacuation, because the planet will become inhabitable, and another is on the way to take it's place temporarily, until the planet returns to normal. 7 years while those remnant who want to round up theose who did the harm to the planet and caused the wars fight it out with courage. The meek among the Arch angels battling high tech weaponry of elimination of the humans who were not yet complete in their mission at that time to be there for the fight. Their hearts for justice in the battle for humankind.

Sometimes when I re-edit a spot to connect, the rereading gets me all excited. I think the Hopi once said they were taken to Pleides, maybe those who show peace and good hearts and minds, will be spared of the cataclysms, idk. Like I said, i was told to write it down. Last month, I was told to stop, and to go within, and not read any more books or write until I'm told to again. I suspect though, it won't be long. The stuff going on, I'm to publish, but ran in to as usual financial problems on a fixed income retirement.

It's 7 years now since I started it and there are 3 books. Hullabuloo? Imagine seeing what you wrote 5 or six years ago, coming forth.

PS, the POPE is told by Virgin Mary at the UN after they made their presence known, and he went with the world leaders to communicate with very high security. Mary told him that "You are surrounded by those who do harm, and must change it for the flocks have gone astray from their leadership.

Now, I'm not a Catholic, I'm Baptist, but one Pope stepped down, and that was given in 2009.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 6th January 2014 at 10:31.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

donk (6th January 2014), Kalamos (6th January 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

It's pretty scary how the pope still is such an important player in this terrestrial drama, you'd think in a sane world the position and the men who held it and the Vatican would have been de-legitimized after the first billion spent on defending baby rapists...<sigh>

Thanks for sharing your experiences, I'm hoping that Mary being such a promenant figure in the drama that she's some kind of archetype for good, and not being used as yet another vehicle of deception...but if the patterns brought to my attention are any indication, I'd be hesitant to trust any entity claiming to be Mary or Jesus or any of the folks we've heard so many stories about---again, <sigh>

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Quote Posted by 3optic (here)
    Found this to be intriguing, relieving and credible.

Is the sea floor littered with dead animals due to radiation? No.

Exerpt:

"The reason I am unfamiliar with a study providing evidence of “Dead sea creatures cover 98 percent of ocean floor off California coast; up from 1 percent before Fukushima” is because no such study exists. Here are the details of the actual study."

Natural News story that started the hullabuloo
    I no longer bother linking to anything from Natural News. They are trying to drum up fear to convince people to purchase their products.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th January 2014), Debra (7th January 2014), Hazel (6th January 2014), mischief (6th January 2014), Snookie (6th January 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Radioactive bluefin tuna crossed Pacific to U.S.

(AP) LOS ANGELES - Across the vast Pacific, the mighty bluefin tuna carried radioactive contamination that leaked from Japan's crippled nuclear plant to the shores of the United States 6,000 miles away — the first time a huge migrating fish has been shown to carry radioactivity such a distance.

"We were frankly kind of startled," said Nicholas Fisher, one of the researchers reporting the findings online Monday in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

The levels of radioactive cesium were 10 times higher than the amount measured in tuna off the California coast in previous years. But even so, that's still far below safe-to-eat limits set by the U.S. and Japanese governments.

Previously, smaller fish and plankton were found with elevated levels of radiation in Japanese waters after a magnitude-9 earthquake in March 2011 triggered a tsunami that badly damaged the Fukushima Dai-ichi reactors.

But scientists did not expect the nuclear fallout to linger in huge fish that sail the world because such fish can metabolize and shed radioactive substances.

One of the largest and speediest fish, Pacific bluefin tuna can grow to 10 feet and weigh more than 1,000 pounds. They spawn off the Japan coast and swim east at breakneck speed to school in waters off California and the tip of Baja California, Mexico.

Five months after the Fukushima disaster, Fisher of Stony Brook University in New York and a team decided to test Pacific bluefin that were caught off the coast of San Diego. To their surprise, tissue samples from all 15 tuna captured contained levels of two radioactive substances — ceisum-134 and cesium-137 — that were higher than in previous catches.

To rule out the possibility that the radiation was carried by ocean currents or deposited in the sea through the atmosphere, the team also analyzed yellowfin tuna, found in the eastern Pacific, and bluefin that migrated to Southern California before the nuclear crisis. They found no trace of cesium-134 and only background levels of cesium-137 left over from nuclear weapons testing in the 1960s.

The results "are unequivocal. Fukushima was the source," said Ken Buesseler of the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, who had no role in the research.

Bluefin tuna absorbed radioactive cesium from swimming in contaminated waters and feeding on contaminated prey such as krill and squid, the scientists said. As the predators made the journey east, they shed some of the radiation through metabolism and as they grew larger. Even so, they weren't able to completely flush out all the contamination from their system...
    link
    That article is from May 2012 from a source you can trust... CBS

how do you explain it getting to Lobsters on the east coast if it isn't traveling through the air?

Quote Fukushima Six-Clawed Lobster Latest Mutant to Terrorize America’s Waters

Several children on scene screamed and ran away as the biologist, who reached into the shark’s open wound, yelled in pain as a bluish tinged lobster used its massive claws to pinch off one of his fingers. The lobster dragged the shocked biologist to his knees with another claw, furiously opening and closing its mandibles as people in the crowd screamed in horror. Life guards shot flares toward the lobster, which spooked it enough to release the marine biologist and allow him to flee to safety.

Within minutes, a team of wildlife workers managed to rescue the shark and take it to a local aquarium. The mutant lobster, however, proved a bigger problem.

“Instead of retreating to the ocean, it held up its claws and let out a low-pitched growl,” Arbor excitedly extolled. ”It kept tracking back and forth, surging forward and threatening anyone to try to ran up to its flank.”

Officials noticed that the feisty lobster had one claw with six hands, so did not pull out heavier artillery to shoot the dangerous animal. Instead, they first tried to use a nylon-blend net to capture the lobster. Using its special claw, the lobster quickly cut right through the next and threw it aside.

Clamping its claws and moving in on the crowd, the lobster was quickly met by a tempered steel-net, one usually used to subdue sharks that breach the swimming beach area. After a ten minute fight in trying to clamp through the steel, the 4-pound lobster finally relented on its attack.

As aquarium owners know, lobsters will try to eat a shark. It is just rare to see a lobster of this size attack and try to eat a giant shark. Researchers found the lobster contained radiation signatures that match radioactivity given off by the Fukushima reactors in Japan. The radioactivity is thought to have caused the lobster mutant six-claws and superhuman strength...
    link
    what doesn't kill us makes us stronger...

Lobster anyone?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 6th January 2014 at 16:39.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Ill-tempered mutant lobsters?? It's only a matter of time before the sharks start defending themselves with frickin' laser beams shooting out of their heads...and y'all thought Dr. Evil was a joke!! His plans are coming to fruition as we speak

12. Link to Post #8
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

Crikey Mikey!!!

we'll be cooking up King Kong prawns on bonfires here.. seems the king prawns on the Barbie will have had their day...

Excuse the brevity, but sometimes the only soother...
    Last edited by Hazel; 6th January 2014 at 23:07.

13. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Oh goodness. I try to ignore everything that has the words fukishima and radiation in them. So far this has been an extremely good strategy

Mutant superhuman shark eating lobsters, lol. Lobsters tend to have a high rate of mutations - with or without radiation ... Next thing you know, blue lobsters will be being caused by radiation from Japan.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Hazel (8th January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread