+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Animal Communicator ( Full Documentary ) ...Unusual and beautiful film

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

Default The Animal Communicator ( Full Documentary ) ...Unusual and beautiful film

This is a documentary, just under an hour, about the work of Anna Breytenbach – The Animal Communicator.

Truly beautiful.

Seeing Anna interact with a community of baboons, a cockatoo named Cocoa, and lastly a mysterious black leopard, the journey is transporting. With her calming presence she invites the animals to share their thoughts and convey their feelings, and allows herself to receive them. They communicate to her telepathically in "universal language” that her brain “can then translate into thoughts, images or words.” Anna has the essence of being grounded, with gentleness and stillness, both mental and emotional. But hearing her speak about her work there are also moments where the depth of how her experiences effect her comes through. The sense of connection with other living creatures, the world we all share, and how profoundly interwoven we all are as a vast family within our habitat.

For those with little or no frame of reference for this kind of psychic interaction, during the film scientist Matthew Zylstra observes Anna and explains his perspective:

What I know is that my belief systems, and everyone’s belief systems, are formed over the course of their life. And these belief systems filter how we see reality, and we use these belief systems and our perceptions to edit out the stuff that we’re not comfortable with, and I think that’s what happens in situations like this. We almost cannot help letting our belief systems sort of edit out the things which we don’t feel comfortable with. But on a personal level I feel profoundly touched. And my scientific curiosity is awakened to really want to understand this phenomena much better. Because I don’t feel this is just about communicating with animals, as amazing as that might be. But the essence here is about sustainability, and about how we as humans can find a way to meaningfully reconnect ourselves with the rest of the living planet.”

In Anna’s own words:

For any of us to connect with the fabric of life it’s important to find some quiet time in natural surroundings. To restore my balance and renew my sense of inner peace, I spend quite a lot of time in nature just simply being quiet, and absorbing a harmonious state of being with the aspects of nature around me. And it’s when I’m in this state that animals will often spontaneously approach me. And I’m always very humbled by that. It’s always great to have an animal in its natural environment allow me close, as if I’m no threat or disturbance on the landscape. Then I know that my inner state is matching that animal’s state of presence and wellbeing.

She speaks of our energy, of quantum view-points and of tuning into frequencies. Later into the documentary, various indigenous people share their understanding of the ancient experience of animal communication and connection. Later still, we are introduced to Anna’s friend Jon Young, another inter-species communicator. She describes to him how learning to soften her body and her mind allowed for a more intuitive experience to develop – whilst Jon speaks of the first time he saw a line of silver energy along the earth, guiding him to a deer he was seeking. Jon himself is a renowned tracker, experienced in wilderness awareness.

I offer this post to honour all the animals who enrich my life so immeasurably, with their wisdom, their presence and their voices. Sometimes they are the greatest company I keep.

Much love to all

Last edited by Melinda; 6th January 2014 at 20:03.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

161803398 (7th January 2014), 3(C)+me (21st October 2015), 42 (6th January 2014), 778 neighbour of some guy (6th January 2014), Abhaya (7th January 2014), Billy (21st October 2015), Bob (6th January 2014), Carmen (20th October 2015), CD7 (7th January 2014), Joseph McAree (7th January 2014), Kristo (7th January 2014), Limor Wolf (7th January 2014), Marianne (7th January 2014), rgray222 (7th January 2014), TelosianEmbrace (7th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Default Re: The Animal Communicator ( Full Documentary ) ...Unusual and beautiful film

I posted this last month and was informed that someone had indeed already posted it before me. Three threads now. Probably worthy of three threads, though, to be fair. It's wonderful.

In my defense the original thread didn't have the same title as mine and yours. What's your excuse?

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Animal Communicator ( Full Documentary ) ...Unusual and beautiful film

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    I posted this last month and was informed that someone had indeed already posted it before me. Three threads now. Probably worthy of three threads, though, to be fair. It's wonderful.

In my defense the original thread didn't have the same title as mine and yours. What's your excuse?

Hi MorningFox,

I whole-heartedly agree with you – it’s a wonderful film!

When I wrote in the thread title there was a software option offering to search for threads with similar titles. It came up with “sorry – no matches.”

I came across a short clip from the film on Giovonni’s Up At The Ranch thread quite a while ago, but only recently found the whole documentary on youtube, so I thought I’d give it a thread of its own.

The clip on Gio’s post (I think it was Gio’s) had a link under it on youtube to the full documentary on another site, but I think that’s since been taken down. I don’t know if anyone’s embedded the whole youtube post on here – I figured the whole documentary was worth drawing attention to.

Been out with the ravens and the squirrels and the hounds today. A beautiful day. Had a chat with a squirrel. I’d love to see the equivalent documentary on talking with trees. Might not be as easy to verify, but I’d watch it for my own enjoyment, even if the local scientists were baffled

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

42 (6th January 2014), Kristo (7th January 2014), Limor Wolf (7th January 2014), sunflower (6th January 2014), TelosianEmbrace (7th January 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,605 times in 20,701 posts

There is a good thread here (with links) about trees and connecting with their energies, though not about talking with them exactly:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-planted-trees
    Each breath a gift...

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

CD7 (7th January 2014), Kristo (7th January 2014), Limor Wolf (7th January 2014), Melinda (6th January 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 times in 276 posts

Quote Posted by Melinda (here)
    Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)

Hi MorningFox,

I whole-heartedly agree with you – it’s a wonderful film!

When I wrote in the thread title there was a software option offering to search for threads with similar titles. It came up with “sorry – no matches.”

I came across a short clip from the film on Giovonni’s Up At The Ranch thread quite a while ago, but only recently found the whole documentary on youtube, so I thought I’d give it a thread of its own.

The clip on Gio’s post (I think it was Gio’s) had a link under it on youtube to the full documentary on another site, but I think that’s since been taken down. I don’t know if anyone’s embedded the whole youtube post on here – I figured the whole documentary was worth drawing attention to.

Been out with the ravens and the squirrels and the hounds today. A beautiful day. Had a chat with a squirrel. I’d love to see the equivalent documentary on talking with trees. Might not be as easy to verify, but I’d watch it for my own enjoyment, even if the local scientists were baffled
    it's all good... Beautiful documentary, thanks for sharing.
    Love is all you need

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 42 For This Post:

CD7 (7th January 2014), Limor Wolf (7th January 2014), Melinda (6th January 2014), TelosianEmbrace (7th January 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Ah yes, the full documentary wasn't on YouTube last month - I had to link off to some other site.

Good find

11. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    There is a good thread here (with links) about trees and connecting with their energies, though not about talking with them exactly:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-planted-trees
    Thank you for the link onawah!

I love this comment from Sheme : “To date I have planted 10,000 mixed deciduous trees...

Gave me a huge smile.

I’ve come across a couple of the vids on the thread before...

The Man Who Planted Trees is a beautiful animation, and the Geoff Lawton film that Dawn posted, Greening The Desert, is one of my favourites. I sometimes watch it just to nourish my spirit.

At one point during the film Geoff says :

You can fix all the world’s problems in a garden.” Such a beautiful statement.

Whilst he’s referring (on the surface) to issues like pollution, hunger, and rejuvenating the environment – it says so much more.
    When the outer world is sometimes overwhelming, I like to come back to my own indoor garden at home, and tend to the garden of my soul.
    I like to picture the millions and millions of others who are doing the same; tending their own gardens, growing and nurturing their plants and themselves.
    It’s a way to live and enjoy life even when you’re not faced with a problem; but it just happens to be the perfect antidote to so many things.

Nature is talking. If only we are listening

Dawn’s wonderful post tells a poignant story (thank you Dawn) :
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post734763

Below is an enjoyable interview with a Maori Tohuna, Rose Pere, sharing her spiritual, richly appreciative (and at times no-nonsense) perspective on speaking with the plant kingdom.

Video description: “Dr. Rangimarie Turuki Rose Pere, a Maori Tohuna (Wisdom Keeper), relates how the Maori connect and work with plants - even resistant ones. The Maori, native to New Zealand, share and remember their ancestry with the indigenous Hawaiians. They have preserved their wisdom from as far back as 13,000 years ago.”

She gets to the plants at around one minute in...

For a more ‘scientific’ perspective there is this old documentary The Secret Life of Plants, which includes experiments done by Cleve Baxter (a former CIA polygraph expert) investigating responses from plants. The section with Cleve starts at around 22 minutes and 30 seconds into the film... (but personally I find the whole film a rare gem!)

This text about Baxter is taken from wikipedia :

His study of plants began in the 1960s, and he reported observing that a polygraph instrument attached to a plant leaf registered a change in electrical resistance when the plant was harmed or even threatened with harm. His work was inspired by the research of physicist Sir Jagadish Chandra Bose, who claimed to have discovered that playing certain kinds of music in the area where plants grew caused them to grow faster. Bose used a crescograph to measure plant response to various stimuli and demonstrated feeling in plants. From the analysis of the variation of the cell membrane potential of plants under different circumstances, he hypothesized that plants can "feel pain, understand affection etc" and wrote two books about it in 1902 and 1926.

Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleve_Backster#Findings

Much love to all the plants and the trees, who give out and clean the air we breathe

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

3(C)+me (21st October 2015), Limor Wolf (7th January 2014), onawah (9th January 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 times in 416 posts

Totally worthy of a third thread!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

Constance (20th October 2015), Limor Wolf (7th January 2014), Melinda (7th January 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 times in 322 posts

One of those rare finds that will live on in our memories. We will forward this one to friends and family. Thank you, Melinda, for posting it. I had tried two days ago to watch it but unfortunately it had been taken down.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

Limor Wolf (7th January 2014), Melinda (7th January 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Animal Odd Couples – Documentary

Season 1, Episode 2

In this BBC documentary, presenter Liz Bonnin travels the world to observe the interactions between various individual people and the animals they’ve developed close bonds with; including a polar bear, a young hippo, a goose, a group of lions, a bison, a clan of hyenas, and a school of dolphins.

The full documentary, including episode one - which observes close bonding between animals of different species - can be seen at the link below :

https://youtube.com/watch?v=dLSkuTNiU9E

Last edited by Melinda; 9th January 2014 at 00:55. Reason: video stills

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

onawah (9th January 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just noticed there's once again a working link for the full documentary The Animal Communicator, up on youtube. So I thought to update this thread, for those who may not have seen the film.

One of my favourite documentaries, about communication across different species, and in general.

It follows the work of Anna Breytenbach.

The Animal Communicator - full documentary :

Youtube Video Description, from the uploader :

"What if you could talk to animals and have them talk back to you?
    Anna Breytenbach has dedicated her life to what she calls interspecies communication. She sends detailed messages to animals through pictures and thoughts. She then receives messages of remarkable clarity back from the animals.

Anna can feel the scars hidden under a monkeys fur, she can understand the detailed story that is causing a birds trauma, she transforms a deadly snarling leopard into a relaxed content cat – the whole animal kingdom comes alive in a way never seen before – wild birds land on her shoulders, fish gather around her when she swims, and wild unfamiliar baboons lie on her body as if she is one of their own
    ."

Good wishes to all

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

Constance (20th October 2015), Limor Wolf (21st October 2015), Meggings (20th October 2015), onawah (20th October 2015)

21. Link to Post #12
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Thank you, Melinda, for putting up this video again. I watched the entire documentary, and was surprised that at minute 19 I began to cry, for I felt the pain of intense sadness from the Cockatoo. Even before the part where we were told the cockatoo died a few weeks after that filming, I felt the pain from that creature.

It puts me in mind of the question asked on another thread this past week, if it were possible to see auras on film. This experience I've just had makes me think we can be connected to others through digital media. This is also what Jane Tripp is saying this week, that there are layers and layers to film and she "peels away" the layers to reveal the patterning that lies beneath. And that patterning is energy - whether perceived as auric light, as emotional communication, as physical representation.

So I thank you, Melinda, for the opportunity your posting gave me to expand my own boundaries of feeling-understanding.

This is from Jane Tripp: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1011480

"...I just keep cropping and enlarging images, sometimes dozens of times or more, and new color images - entire scenes often - just keep appearing through the layers, so I just keep on editing them.
    "...cropping and enlarging as I see different imagery come forward, ...or more exciting to find, images from the past, sometimes seemingly hundreds of years old.
    "It will most likely one day be discovered that human/animal emotional involvement might strengthen the holographic (probably) image and sound records..."

From the thread about a man with a golden aura: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1010409

""In the processed film, the part taken inside was bathed in a particularly beautiful soft light, whereas the part taken outside was rather dim and confused…. I myself am absolutely convinced that the technically unaccountable light is, in fact, the Kindly Light ... luminous, like the halos artists have seen and made visible around the heads of saints. I find it not at all surprising that the luminosity should register on a photographic film. …I am personally persuaded that Ken recorded the first authentic photographic miracle.”
    Last edited by Meggings; 20th October 2015 at 18:15.

22. Link to Post #13
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

A fabulous documentary. Thank you for posting this. As a farmer, pet owner and horse rider, I spend a lot of my time with animals I am now in the process of taking my interaction with my animals to a new level, especially my work with horses. Over the years I have had moments of very clear animal communication but it's never been consistent. This is because I haven't been consistent! From the many years of work with animals, I now know that animals reflect us, especially the ones we are closest to. So, when I correct an attitude within myself it's instantly reflected in my animal friends.

One of the clearest communications I had was with a young horse I had bought when I got back into riding after a twenty year gap. He was a beautiful, hot blooded half Arab half Irish Hunter gelding about sixteen hands, not long 'started' or 'broken in'. I was trying on a different saddle and wondering how he would react to it. At fifty something I wasn't keen to hit the ground! My 'bounce' has kinda up and left!😁 Anyway, I'm standing on my mounting block, hesitant about getting on. Then I hear clear as anything, a voice in my head that says "For Gods sake,GET ON, I'm just as nervous of you as you are of me"!!!!! Well I did as he asked got on, and had a great ride! I still giggle at the thought of that order from my horse.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Constance (20th October 2015), Limor Wolf (21st October 2015), Meggings (21st October 2015), Melinda (20th October 2015), onawah (20th October 2015)

24. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

And here is another - Anna Breytenbach, animal communicator - communicates with the great white shark consciousness.

I love the ocean with all my heart. I completely get where Anna is coming from. I nearly drowned in a man-made lake when I was eight and it was the ocean that helped me overcome my fear of drowning again.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Carmen (20th October 2015), Dennis Leahy (20th October 2015), Limor Wolf (21st October 2015), Meggings (21st October 2015), Melinda (20th October 2015), Strider (21st October 2015)

26. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Post #12, Meggings : “Thank you, Melinda, for putting up this video again. I watched the entire documentary, and was surprised that at minute 19 I began to cry, for I felt the pain of intense sadness from the Cockatoo. Even before the part where we were told the cockatoo died a few weeks after that filming, I felt the pain from that creature.

It puts me in mind of the question asked on another thread this past week, if it were possible to see auras on film. This experience I've just had makes me think we can be connected to others through digital media. This is also what Jane Tripp is saying this week, that there are layers and layers to film and she "peels away" the layers to reveal the patterning that lies beneath. And that patterning is energy - whether perceived as auric light, as emotional communication, as physical representation.”
    Meggings - I'm so pleased you found it, thank you for such a rich post! Much to delve into there, I'll have to take some time out to look at the Jane Tripp material, I'm not familiar with that yet.

I'm pretty sure, as you say, that energetic information can be transferred via digital media. Energy is flowing across the ether and through matter all around us, so I can see how it would imprint in many different ways. I know some people comment that certain kinds of energetic/other-dimensional phenomena have being showing up more and more with the advent of digital technology, which is interesting. Assisted no doubt by the increased availability of the technology and the means to share via the web.

I've thought that I've glimpsed aura on film (and rewound the film just to check it wasn't an effect from the room lighting.) Seeing it first hand in person can be quite special, like a neon kind of glow. Although it can be a darker, more pastel shade if the person's energy is low. Like if they are saddened or unwell.

The scientist Harry Oldfield has done some interesting work looking at energy fields on film : http://www.electrocrystal.com/ Plenty of his lectures up on youtube for anyone who's curious.

I find sounds very powerful too. There are times I've felt quite sad or disconnected, then the sound of birdsong in the early hours streams through my window and seems to channel instantly to my heart, uplifting me like a breath of fresh air. It may sound trite to some, but it's been my experience, and a much welcome one in a world of so much heaviness. Sounds on film have the same effect, which is one reason why it's truly revolutionary to have so many people uploading their own self-made videos of remote places and events. There was a video I once found of several South American tribe representatives just gazing into a camera. I felt profoundly like I was having a past life recall, in their region, that nearly brought me to tears. Perhaps I was just sensing depths of experience from them that quenched a part of my soul. Perhaps it was both a recall of something I'd experienced, or a calling in of something experienced on another plane. The part I find most valuable is the energetic effect.

Quote Post #13, Carmen : "One of the clearest communications I had was with a young horse I had bought when I got back into riding after a twenty year gap. He was a beautiful, hot blooded half Arab half Irish Hunter gelding about sixteen hands, not long 'started' or 'broken in'. I was trying on a different saddle and wondering how he would react to it. At fifty something I wasn't keen to hit the ground! My 'bounce' has kinda up and left!? Anyway, I'm standing on my mounting block, hesitant about getting on. Then I hear clear as anything, a voice in my head that says "For Gods sake,GET ON, I'm just as nervous of you as you are of me"!!!!! Well I did as he asked got on, and had a great ride! I still giggle at the thought of that order from my horse."
    Carmen - thank you for the lovely horse story, really made me smile. I used to have moments like that with my old dog before she passed. She had a fun sense of humour. Quite dry. I would walk her at different times of the day, not religiously at the same time like a routine. Sometimes, I would randomly have the thought to take her to the park, picturing (as you do) the park in my head. She would have been downstairs for hours, nowhere near me, then suddenly at that moment she would come running up with her lead and wouldn't leave me alone. I would even say to her "Look, I only thought it, I'm not sure I'm ready to go yet." But she would look back at me like "Too late missy. You thought it already. Don't chicken out." She was the best dog ever.

Quote Post #14, breal : “And here is another - Anna Breytenbach, animal communicator - communicates with the great white shark consciousness.

I love the ocean with all my heart. I completely get where Anna is coming from. I nearly drowned in a man-made lake when I was eight and it was the ocean that helped me overcome my fear of drowning again.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HTdlMC6NZU4 "
    breal – That's tremendous, how the ocean helped you to heal. I really appreciate you sharing. Wonderful video with Anna too, about the sharks - thank you for that. She's very clear in that video about the telepathic and electromagnetic nature of the way we interact. What she said about the sharks sensing competition or fear from people (even if they're competing with the waves and not the sharks) and coming closer to find out who has entered their territory with those vibes, makes perfect sense. She has a real clarity of purpose and approach that's beautiful to witness, and clearly benefits her work. I find her such a valuable presence.

Madeleine Walker also has some wonderful stories of animal communication. I posted her Planet Xtra interview, and wrote some bullet-points of topics she covers, over in this post :

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post833977

Where Anna Breytenbach's energy is warm and mysterious, Walker's is more warm and bubbly. I've enjoyed both their offerings immensely. In the Walker interview she touches on the importance of unity consciousness, stemming from our hearts. Both ladies have that heart-centred awareness, and it's beautiful, I feel.

Fascinating subject. I could write for hours, but I'll leave it there for now

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

Carmen (20th October 2015), Constance (20th October 2015), Meggings (21st October 2015)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I also love observing the way animals communicate with each other. One of our cows is called 'Flower'. She was an 'induced' calf, meaning she was deliberately aborted because she was going to be born late and therefore be out of sinc with the other cows in the herd!! This ghastly practice is now illegal in New Zealand. Most dairy farmers and vets think that these little prem calves are born dead or die soon after! They don't, and I used to rear many of them and only lost a few. It was interesting to note that when the little prem ones were asleep they left their bodies completely and were very difficult to wake as there was literally "no one at home"!

Anyway Flower was an inducey and she's now five years old and has just had her third calf. Last years calf, she lost! We looked high and low for it, to no avail. She was very distraught and wandered the block she was on for days and days with her huge udder of milk and no calf to drink it. She enlisted the help of her previous years calf to help her look but we never worked out what happened to it. She was very sad and spend weeks grieving, losing a lot of weight. She picked up again and life went on. She has a healthy bull calf at foot now and she very careful with him.

So, you see, our animal friends have emotions and reactions just like us if we care to observe it.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Constance (21st October 2015), Meggings (21st October 2015), Melinda (21st October 2015)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Don't want to be hogging this thread, but another thing that all herd animals do, in my experience, is that they have creche's for their babies. They are all in a heap during the day usually with one or two "aunties" looking after them, while the mothers go off grazing.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Constance (21st October 2015), Melinda (21st October 2015)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I'm actually practicing animal communication myself at the moment. Anna's videos was one of the first I saw that inspired me to follow it up, and after attending a few workshops I do get some good results. Going on an advanced course this weekend so looking forward to that

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strider For This Post:

Carmen (21st October 2015), Constance (22nd October 2015), Meggings (21st October 2015), Melinda (21st October 2015), raregem (21st October 2015)

34. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

We recently watched an excellent documentary on elephants. They are such strong, intelligent, emotional, social creatures. They mourn the death of troop members and have rituals when one of them dies. It was heart wrenching to watch a mother elephant stand by her dead baby for days on end.

The beauty of animals makes it very easy to understand why some choose a vegan or vegetarian lifestyle.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Constance (22nd October 2015), Meggings (21st October 2015), Melinda (21st October 2015)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

This one is also worth a watch. Held in Findhorn Scotland with Q&A at the end.

When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Constance (22nd October 2015), Limor Wolf (21st October 2015), Melinda (21st October 2015), Strider (22nd October 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast