1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Default Moldy Modern diet, and Biohacking your body

...Boost your IQ
    ................balance your body at the perfect weight,
    ............................enhance your health,
    ........................................connect to your higher self...
    .................................................. and it is actually EASY

I have increased my brain power by 22% in the past 24 days... And you can too.

On 11/17/13 I began to switch to a new way of looking at food and a new way of nourishing my body. To my delight the transition has been easy, delicious, and very effective so far.

Although I have focused on finding vibrant health most of my life, I did not understand the role of fungus in our foods. Thanks to modern agriculture practices, anti-life mold and fungus has become more aggressive and more prevalent than at any time in human history. And, even when modern processing kills the active molds in packaged products, mycotoxins left behind are still present in the food.

This is pretty depressing. But since I’ve found how to get relief from this issue I am experiencing a brand new outlook on life.

Did you know?
    ~ All breakfast cereals are filled with molds and toxins ... even organic ones?
    ~ All breads are mycotoxin rich and filled with poison that is known to cause cancer?
    ~ Most fruits (including apples) are big sources of mold and feed the molds in our bodies?
    ~ Meat, dairy, and eggs (especially in the US) are FULL of mold toxins?
    ~ Most grains, seeds, nuts, fruits, and vegetables are filled with a type of poison called 'lectins' designed to protect the plants from being eaten

Did you know?
    Coffee is really good for you and your brain... but not the commercially available coffee which is moldy (even from expensive coffee houses)

Most chocolate is rife with mycotoxins... but ‘clean’ chocolate is possible to find and very good for you

Some vegetables are free of lectins and molds and support your health

Grass fed meat and dairy + eggs from pastured chickens are good for you and not moldy

My doorway into this information has been through Dave Asprey. After spending $275,000- $300,000 on doctors and treatments for his obesity and chronic illness, he finally put all the pieces of this puzzle together. In the process he lost 100 pounds and raised his IQ by 20 points, all while on a diet of 4,000+ calories daily with minimal exercise.

If you have a foggy brain, reduced energy to live your life, you just don’t feel well, or you have a puffy (AKA fat) body ...then this information will help you find your way back to health.

Here is Dave’s website: http://www.bulletproofexec.com/

Dave Speaking at the 21 convention:
    Last edited by Dawn; 8th January 2014 at 21:20.

2. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

4evrneo (27th February 2018), 778 neighbour of some guy (8th January 2014), Agape (8th January 2014), Alan (8th January 2014), Calz (9th January 2014), Carmen (10th January 2014), chocolate (7th January 2014), conk (24th January 2014), Czarek (8th January 2014), Debra (8th January 2014), DNA (13th January 2015), Eram (8th January 2014), fourty-two (8th January 2014), genevieve (11th January 2014), GloriousPoetry (14th January 2015), gripreaper (11th January 2014), halffull (8th January 2014), Hazel (8th January 2014), Heart-2-Heart (9th January 2014), Hervé (8th January 2014), kennywally (11th February 2015), lelmaleh (9th January 2014), mab777 (8th January 2014), maielle (9th May 2014), MargueriteBee (9th January 2014), MorningSong (8th January 2014), Rebecca (25th February 2018), RunningDeer (16th January 2014), Sean Cullen (8th January 2014), selinam (8th January 2014), skyflower (8th January 2014), Spirithorse (8th January 2014), StandingWave (18th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (8th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th January 2014), The Freedom Train (24th February 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th January 2014), ulli (9th January 2014), Unicorn (16th June 2018), Wind (8th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Moldy Modern diet, and Biohacking your body

Here’s a typical day of food for me now:

8:00AM bulletproof coffee
    2:00 grass fed meet or pastured eggs with steamed vegetables and butter
    6:00 dinner with vegetables and butter + eggs and/or meat
    8:00PM MCT oil and mycotoxin-free collagen or MCT oil and raw honey

Interestingly I NEVER get food cravings! Turns out that this diet is so satisfying to my body that it is just never hungry for anything else. But there are recipes for ice cream and desserts, in case I’d like to have them.

Delicious Bulletproof coffee is the backbone of my new lifestyle:
    ~ it eliminates all food cravings until about 2:00PM
    ~The body experiences this as intermittent fasting (no protein or sugars are not eaten in a 16+ hour window daily
    ~The good fats are rebuilding the myelin sheathing on nerves and cell walls throughout the body
    ~the mycotoxin free coffee is an anti oxidant for the brain
    ~the MCT (medium chain triglyceride) oils, especially caprillic acid, are anti fungal
    ~the coffee attaches to the opioid receptors in the brain which eliminates all cravings for wheat and grains

Usually coffee beans are covered with mold due to growing and processing conditions... then they are roasted. Although roasting kills the fungus, it does nothing to the mold mycotoxins which remain in the coffee, making it poisonous. Mycotoxins are responsible for you feeling shaky, jittery, and wired from drinking coffee. Mold free coffee has no such side effects, it just leaves you feeling alert.

Here is where to get your ‘clean’ coffee beans:

In the UK: http://www.xbrain.co.uk/bulletproof-upgraded-coffee-uk
    In the US: http://www.upgradedself.com/
    In AU: http://www.optimoz.com.au/
    Or just Google “buy bulletproof coffee” to find where you can buy coffee without mold toxins

[COLOR="red"][COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Dawn; 8th January 2014 at 01:03.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th January 2014), Alan (8th January 2014), Calz (9th January 2014), chocolate (8th January 2014), Debra (8th January 2014), Hazel (8th January 2014), Krist (8th January 2014), lelmaleh (8th January 2014), mab777 (8th January 2014), Rebecca (25th February 2018), RunningDeer (16th January 2014), Sean Cullen (8th January 2014), skyflower (8th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (8th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th January 2014), The Freedom Train (24th February 2018), Wind (8th January 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,986 times in 310 posts

Thumbs up Re: Moldy Modern diet, and Biohacking your body

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    ...Boost your IQ
    ................balance your body at the perfect weight,
    ............................enhance your health,
    ........................................connect to your higher self...
    .................................................. and it is actually EASY

I have increased my brain power by 25% in the past 45 days... And you can too.

On 11/17/13 I began to switch to a new way of looking at food and a new way of nourishing my body. To my delight the transition has been easy, delicious, and very effective so far.

Although I have focused on finding vibrant health most of my life, I did not understand the role of fungus in our foods. Thanks to modern agriculture practices, anti-life mold and fungus has become more aggressive and more prevalent than at any time in human history. And, even when modern processing kills the active molds in packaged products, mycotoxins left behind are still present in the food.

This is pretty depressing. But since I’ve found how to get relief from this issue I am experiencing a brand new outlook on life.

Did you know?
    ~ All breakfast cereals are filled with molds and toxins ... even organic ones?
    ~ All breads are mycotoxin rich and filled with poison that is known to cause cancer?
    ~ Most fruits (including apples) are big sources of mold and feed the molds in our bodies?
    ~ Meat, dairy, and eggs (especially in the US) are FULL of mold toxins?
    ~ Most grains, seeds, nuts, fruits, and vegetables are filled with a type of poison called 'lectins' designed to protect the plants from being eaten

Did you know?
    Coffee is really good for you and your brain... but not the commercially available coffee which is moldy (even from expensive coffee houses)

Most chocolate is rife with mycotoxins... but ‘clean’ chocolate is possible to find and very good for you

Some vegetables are free of lectins and molds and support your health

Grass fed meat and dairy + eggs from pastured chickens are good for you and not moldy

My doorway into this information has been through Dave Asprey. After spending $275,000- $300,000 on doctors and treatments for his obesity and chronic illness, he finally put all the pieces of this puzzle together. In the process he lost 100 pounds and raised his IQ by 20 points, all while on a diet of 4,000+ calories daily with minimal exercise.

If you have a foggy brain, reduced energy to live your life, you just don’t feel well, or you have a puffy (AKA fat) body ...then this information will help you find your way back to health.

Here is Dave’s website: http://www.bulletproofexec.com/

Dave Speaking at the 21 convention:
    Hello Dawn Thank you for this important information! The video points to a lot of problems with food and body complaints, but. everybody is different, I hope we agree we are all seperate but together, some need more magnesium, some more potassium, etc etc. I agree with you whole=heartly that we need to understand our connection with the bacteria/fungi that we live /exist with. Perhaps we should investigate this subject on a much deeper level!

Love peace and joy to all at Avalon!

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th January 2014), Calz (9th January 2014), Dawn (8th January 2014), Debra (8th January 2014), Eram (8th January 2014), fourty-two (8th January 2014), Kalamos (8th January 2014), Krist (8th January 2014), Pam (13th January 2015), Sean Cullen (8th January 2014), seko (10th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (8th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th January 2014), The Freedom Train (24th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by gnostic9 (here)
    [...]

... Perhaps we should investigate this subject on a much deeper level!
    Hi gnostic9, welcome to Avalon!

Start here: The gut of most disease... NOT what you think!

... and if there is anything missing, please, help build the compendium
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th January 2014), Calz (9th January 2014), chocolate (8th January 2014), Dawn (8th January 2014), Debra (8th January 2014), Eram (8th January 2014), Sean Cullen (8th January 2014), seko (10th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (8th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th January 2014), The Freedom Train (24th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've also been eating this way and it is great.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lelmaleh For This Post:

Calz (9th January 2014), Dawn (8th January 2014), Debra (8th January 2014), Eram (8th January 2014), Hervé (8th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th January 2014), The Freedom Train (24th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Thanks for this.
    At times my gut/skin health is very atrocious!

The things you bring to light in here can counteract it.
    Maybe "gluten free" isn't nearly as important as "mold free"!!!

p.s. could mold be found in baby formula?

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

What types of foods are mold free?
    Thanks to Dave Asprey here is a very simple chart. I enlarged a copy of this and it is taped to my refrigerator while I am learning how to eat. The idea is that the more you eat in the 'green area' (top area) of the chart the healthier you will become.

You can get your own crisp clear copy here:
    http://www.bulletproofexec.com/the-c...letproof-diet/

13. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th January 2014), Alan (10th January 2014), Calz (9th January 2014), conk (24th January 2014), Eram (8th January 2014), Flashlight (19th June 2015), Hervé (8th January 2014), Krist (8th January 2014), leavesoftrees (8th January 2014), lelmaleh (8th January 2014), mab777 (8th January 2014), maielle (10th May 2014), RunningDeer (16th January 2014), Sean Cullen (8th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th January 2014), The Freedom Train (24th February 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th January 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member Shannow's Avatar
    Thanks

slightly :OT: but one of my treats some evenings is 120-150ml of coconut cream, 1.5tbsp cocoa (just pure, not blended with stuff), mix well, then add boiling water.

It's got stimulants in it, but makes one sleepy straight away.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shannow For This Post:

Agape (8th January 2014), Eram (8th January 2014), Sean Cullen (8th January 2014), The Freedom Train (24th February 2018)

16. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Thanks for posting Dawn, this Bulletproof stuff is synchronicity in action for me, 27 January I discovered Dave Asprey on some Joe Rogan podcast, watched a whole bunch of videos on his method and Paleo diet, in 3 days I became convinced there is something there that makes complete sense to me, 30 December is started the best Bulletproofing I could afford and start with asap, I managed to score a liter of lab grade MCT oil for less then 10 euro,s.

By now I must have eaten about 4 kilos of grass fed butter, beef a bit less because its expensive, I steamed a few kilos of green veggies and followed his chart and is very very easy, yesterday morning I ended up with the worst Herx response I ever had, a serious fever and an overflowing entrance and exit, but most of it is gone now, no biggie, totally worth it so far, I am very clear minded and dropped about 6 kilos in weight in ten days, from 84 to 78.1, I could handle the 84 with no problem, I am stocky build and didn't look fat in the first place, but the extra beefiness was just not of the good kind, so far no cravings what so ever, ah well no, thats a lie, I ate a handful of salted cashews yesterday because that's all I could hold in my stomach for some reason and I wanted something in there, also lots of sticky biofilm excretion, no more herx headaches btw, I am doing good I think, the Paleo aspect, ph and balance in the food chart and fungus aspects of Daves diet and Ideas make sense to me, finally something that hits home for me.

17. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Posted edited.

Thanks Dawn, great information.
    Last edited by chocolate; 8th January 2014 at 17:27.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Eram (8th January 2014), The Freedom Train (24th February 2018)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    And an off topic- the paleo diet thing is a crime against humanity. Even if we are mostly predators, we also need all the variety of food that we can get. Limiting oneself to only animal protein and fat is simply wrong. This also applies to all modern understanding of "gluten free", "soy free", vegan type of propaganda going on around. But once the mass information monster gets us out of balance, everything else is a matter of semantics. One needs to find his own truth inside and go according to it.
    clearly you have NO IDEA what the paleo diet is about.

Some one said a VERY good intro to the paleo diet here:
    Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    Eating good varied food, unprocessed if possible, freshly cooked (not to give time to the pesky mold to get inside ), good physical activity and mental status are the keys to staying in check.

Paleo is short for paleolithic, as in.. BEFORE modern industry and processed foods, before ridiculous restrictions like low calorie, low fat, low cholesterol etc.. all these silly ideas we randomly came up with and are in fact very bad for us.

Paleo is all about eating natural, "like a caveman" (ie: no processed foods, no grains, if it doesn't look like something eatable, don't eat it (wheat doesn't look eatable, it looks like a weed)). its heavy on veggies, nuts, fruits, meats and light on processing, like cooking (why cook veggies? why cook ANYTHING?).

Paleo is one of the best diets out there, one that you suggested yourself.
    Last edited by TargeT; 8th January 2014 at 16:42.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th January 2014), Alan (10th January 2014), Carmen (10th January 2014), conk (24th January 2014), Dawn (8th January 2014), Debra (8th January 2014), Eram (8th January 2014), The Freedom Train (24th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote 778 Neighbor of some guy: By now I must have eaten about 4 kilos of grass fed butter, beef a bit less because its expensive, I steamed a few kilos of green veggies and followed his chart and is very very easy, yesterday morning I ended up with the worst Herx response I ever had, a serious fever and an overflowing entrance and exit, but most of it is gone now, no biggie, totally worth it so far, I am very clear minded
    I don't think this diet is more expensive than the way I was eating. Probably because I felt like 'snacking' all the time before... I spent a lot of money on 'healthy' organic snacks (Ha Ha Ha). The urge to snack is a sure sign of a starving and out-of-balance body. Anyway... with this new lifestyle there is no urge to snack so I can use my money for the better foods I eat now.

I'd like to speak about the herxheimer reaction and give some solid information that can help:

1. Take charcoal between meals (even with a meal if you are eating something like fish which could contain heavy metals). This really works for me and I find I need to take some around 3x daily so I don't get a foggy brain as my body detoxes. It keeps my colon relatively free of fungus micotoxins so they don't get into my blood.

2. Modified Citrus Pectin does a good job of keeping your blood clean during the detox phase of this process. It is not toxic and binds the micotoxins ... which are then excreted through the kidneys harmlessly

3. Most of us do not have enough Glutathione to process toxins because we are so loaded with them all the time. Our livers just cannot keep up with the demand. To assist your liver in making this important liver product make sure you are taking your daily iodine/selinium. And to add more Glutathione for use during the detox consider purchasing the BulletProof glutathione Dave Asprey has designed. I did quite a bit of reading on this subject, and as far as I can tell, his product may be the only one that survives the digestion process to arrive in the liver intact...

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th January 2014), Carmen (10th January 2014), Cognitive Dissident (10th January 2014), Eram (8th January 2014), fourty-two (17th January 2014), Hervé (8th January 2014), RunningDeer (16th January 2014), TargeT (8th January 2014), The Freedom Train (24th February 2018)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote 778 Neighbor of some guy: By now I must have eaten about 4 kilos of grass fed butter, beef a bit less because its expensive, I steamed a few kilos of green veggies and followed his chart and is very very easy, yesterday morning I ended up with the worst Herx response I ever had, a serious fever and an overflowing entrance and exit, but most of it is gone now, no biggie, totally worth it so far, I am very clear minded
    I don't think this diet is more expensive than the way I was eating. Probably because I felt like 'snacking' all the time before... I spent a lot of money on 'healthy' organic snacks (Ha Ha Ha). The urge to snack is a sure sign of a starving and out-of-balance body. Anyway... with this new lifestyle there is no urge to snack so I can use my money for the better foods I eat now.

I'd like to speak about the herxheimer reaction and give some solid information that can help:

1. Take charcoal between meals (even with a meal if you are eating something like fish which could contain heavy metals). This really works for me and I find I need to take some around 3x daily so I don't get a foggy brain as my body detoxes. It keeps my colon relatively free of fungus micotoxins so they don't get into my blood.

2. Modified Citrus Pectin does a good job of keeping your blood clean during the detox phase of this process. It is not toxic and binds the micotoxins ... which are then excreted through the kidneys harmlessly

3. Most of us do not have enough Glutathione to process toxins because we are so loaded with them all the time. Our livers just cannot keep up with the demand. To assist your liver in making this important liver product make sure you are taking your daily iodine/selinium. And to add more Glutathione for use during the detox consider purchasing the BulletProof glutathione Dave Asprey has designed. I did quite a bit of reading on this subject, and as far as I can tell, his product may be the only one that survives the digestion process to arrive in the liver intact...
    You can use any extra charcoal to whiten your teeth. Open the capsule and coat your teeth liberally. The charcoal will "eat" the tannins that stain the teeth.

To enhance production of glutathione in the body (it's very hard to assimilate orally) take the following:

250 mg vitamin C
    750 mg l-glutamine (careful with this if you suffer migraines)
    375 mg NAC
    75 mg alpha lipoic acid
    Mushroom extracts
    milk thistle

these are all precursors to production of glutathione. Edit: sorry, missed your reference to Bulletproof glutathione. Will look into it.

thanks for this tread Dawn. The coffee sounds great. I already have the MCT oils and grass fed butter. Just bought a 6 month supply of Citrus Pectin. good to hear it has this use besides chelating heavy metals.

I should add too that those without a gallbladder will find digesting the extra fats in this recommended diet difficult and should supplement with ox bile. Or best yet, Cholocol from Standard Process.
    Last edited by conk; 8th January 2014 at 19:52.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th January 2014), Cognitive Dissident (10th January 2014), Debra (8th January 2014), Eram (8th January 2014), Swanette (17th February 2014), TargeT (8th January 2014), The Freedom Train (24th February 2018)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote TargeT: Paleo is short for paleolithic, as in.. BEFORE modern industry and processed foods, before ridiculous restrictions like low calorie, low fat, low cholesterol etc.. all these silly ideas we randomly came up with and are in fact very bad for us.

Paleo is all about eating natural, "like a caveman" (ie: no processed foods, no grains, if it doesn't look like something eatable, don't eat it (wheat doesn't look eatable, it looks like a weed)). its heavy on veggies, nuts, fruits, meats and light on processing, like cooking (why cook veggies? why cook ANYTHING?).
    Hi Targe... I always look forward to your posts. FYI, the BulletProof diet is very similar to the Paleo diet but it is NOT BASED ON PALEO PRINCIPLES. This diet is based on scientific studies rather than any concern about what we may have eaten historically.

One of the differences between Paleo and Bulletproof is that GRASS FED is critical in meat, dairy, and eggs. This is because of the totally different type and ratio of fats in these foods. It is also because animals fed grains concentrate mycotoxins in their tissues.

Another difference is that Paleo does not pay attention to the other types of anti-nutrients (toxins) in vegetables. The Bulletproof diet has analysed all foods to create a nutrient dense, reduced toxin diet. This lowers all inflammatory markers in the body and supports vibrant health to a greater degree.

There is a wonderful community at BulletproofExec.com, including a forum and members are encouraged to have blood tests done so they can keep track of their progress as they become more and more healthy.

I guess you could say that Bulletproof eating is beyond Paleo.
    Last edited by Dawn; 8th January 2014 at 20:04.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th January 2014), Alan (10th January 2014), Carmen (10th January 2014), conk (9th January 2014), Eram (8th January 2014), meat suit (8th January 2014), RunningDeer (16th January 2014), Swanette (17th February 2014), The Freedom Train (24th February 2018)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I'd like to add an important note here. I have a couple of threads on Avalon which I created as I was developing my knowledge base. They are here:

The first post, The Gut Of Most Disease- Not What You Think, was based on an understanding of the importance of gut bacteria. Unfortunately I would not follow most of the suggestions in this thread based on my current level or knowledge. People who are following the suggestions there are eventually going to become ill and will likely die of cancer. This is because it appears that cancer is actually a mold/fungus related disease

The second post is about radiation. This is actually a helpful modality. Research shows that molds and fungus living in the body are more sensitive to radiation than our cells are. This post is actually directly related to the same issue. Eventually it is the molds and fungus growing within our bodies which kill us.... or at least our bodies finally get to a place where they can not fight these any more... and succumb to them.

The Bulletproof diet is anti fungal, and it is also anti-aging. It takes a big load off of your immune system because the amount of mold and toxins you eat with every meal are greatly reduced.

I'm putting in another video here that you might really enjoy:

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

conk (9th January 2014), Debra (8th January 2014), Eram (8th January 2014), Hervé (8th January 2014), meat suit (9th January 2014), RunningDeer (16th January 2014), The Freedom Train (24th February 2018)

29. Link to Post #16
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

The first post, The Gut Of Most Disease- Not What You Think, was based on an understanding of the importance of gut bacteria. Unfortunately I would not follow most of the suggestions in this thread based on my current level or knowledge. People who are following the suggestions there are eventually going to become ill and will likely die of cancer. This is because it appears that cancer is actually a mold/fungus related disease

[...]
    Why not combine both?

... and add this caveat as an edit in your "The Gut Of Most Disease- Not What You Think" OP?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Eram (8th January 2014), kennywally (11th February 2015), The Freedom Train (24th February 2018)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Amer Zo: Why not combine both? (threads and information in them)

... and add this caveat as an edit in your "The Gut Of Most Disease- Not What You Think" OP?
    Yes Amer Zo, I thought about combining them.... but the basic information in that thread is misguided and based on ignorance. It is true that gut bacteria are very important. However, most probiotics are INFLAMMATORY. And home made kefir and fermented vegetables contain types of bacteria which create histamines, as well as mold and fungi mycotoxins. While on the diet recommended in 'the Gut of Most Disease' I started to have serious health issues.

On the Bulletproof diet my health is improving dramatically... especially the foggy and slow brain I was experiencing. 24 days ago I decided to begin tracking my brain improvement through Lumosity.com with a program designed to improve brain performance and track progress. In 24 days my test results show that I have improved my brain function by 22%. This means that, compared to 50,000,000 other people, I have become MUCH smarter and more functional within just 24 days. Now some of this improvement might be from practice... however when I was on the diet, from 'Gut of Most disease' a year ago, my score was less than 25% of what I can do now, despite months of practice.... The difference is brain food, and a reduction of brain toxins.... So you could say that if I had tracked my brain function from Day 1 of being Bulletproof, I would now see a 75% increase in brain function.

Let me tell you... the world looks VERY different now that my brain is clear and my thinking is quick and bright!!!!!

When I was a younger person I had a TOWERING intellect... and it is coming back!
    Last edited by Dawn; 8th January 2014 at 21:27.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th January 2014), Agape (8th January 2014), conk (9th January 2014), Eram (8th January 2014), fourty-two (18th January 2014), Hervé (8th January 2014), lelmaleh (9th January 2014), meat suit (8th January 2014), RunningDeer (16th January 2014), The Freedom Train (24th February 2018)

33. Link to Post #18
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote I don't think this diet is more expensive than the way I was eating. Probably because I felt like 'snacking' all the time before... I spent a lot of money on 'healthy' organic snacks (Ha Ha Ha). The urge to snack is a sure sign of a starving and out-of-balance body. Anyway... with this new lifestyle there is no urge to snack so I can use my money for the better foods I eat now.
    Hi,

Yeah you are right, but I live in a somewhat smaller country then the US, so the beef choices are quite limited, pure local grass fed is a rare thing here for a reasonable price, its either Irish grass fed from the 'normal' supermarket that costs me 6 euro's for 300 grams or twelve euro's at the healthfoodgangsters for 200 grams of grass fed meat, so there is quite a difference in price and I go to the 'normal' supermarket for beef, but the butter makes a great addition with the MCT oil, and indeed no munchies which is awesome btw.

Quote I'd like to speak about the herxheimer reaction and give some solid information that can help:

Muchas gracias for this amiga and the above issues will be addressed but on a budget, the US or UK are not far away through the internet except when it comes to affordability of Dave's products, for me that's somewhat of a hurdle at this moment, but I do the best I can with the best I can find, the extreme herx was sort of my own fault btw, too much enthusiasm from my part I guess, I also used MMS to stalk any bad present bad dudes in the bloodstream and for oxidizing other free floating crap and did turp too, mucho hardcore but not too smartcore, but at least now I know what not to do, ghehehe, no substitute for experience, but nevertheless, Dave's advice and method work for sure and the MCT oil is a miracle all by its self if I may say so, great thread I hope this catches on, to me its hi tek upgraded cavemanstyle living and is one of the only very few things that really make sense to me, so simple and logical its easily overlooked.

Quote When I was a younger person I had a TOWERING intellect... and it is coming back!
    Hahaha, awesome, more, more, more
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 8th January 2014 at 22:17. Reason: Dawn towering intellect, grinn:-)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Tesla_WTC...: The things you bring to light in here can counteract it.
    Maybe "gluten free" isn't nearly as important as "mold free"!!!
    Just to be clear... NO gluten is eaten on this diet. Gluten is a food poison. If you know you are sensitive to it then you are lucky. If you think you aren't then please educate yourself. NO HUMAN can digest gluten! Those who eat it without overt symptoms for many years usually get a big wake-up call when they develop a disease for which there is no cure. Here is a short list of the diseases now proven to be directly caused by gluten ingestion

1. ALL heart disease

2. Atherosclerosis (by products from wheat digestion destroy the lining of the arteries... it is THE cause of this)

3. Cancer (seems gliadins and other amino acids from eating wheat are a cancer trigger)

4. Autoimmune diseases of all types (undigested wheat proteins are bound into tissues throughout the body triggering the immune system to attack what it sees as an invader. This tissue includes organs, cartilage, glands, and the nervous system)
    ......a partial list include arthritis, diabetes II, Hashimotos, destruction of the liver, lupus, dementia, etc.

5. Wheat causes systemic inflammation .... which is thought to be the underlying cause of most chronic and fatal diseases

I attended a 10 day conference on Gluten and its effects.... I thought I knew about the effects of wheat... but it is even worse than I thought. I did not realize that foods labeled 'gluten free' can contain 20 parts per million of wheat legally. This is enough to trigger the nervous system into a full on autoimmune reaction which will persist for the next 3-6 months. It is just waaaay more deadly than I had realized.

Some of the Gluten Free Summit lectures are available online for free. You can go here to listen to them:
    http://theglutensummit.com/now-that-...b91e1c5df5364a

There is also a free conference that you can attend on line coming up through the above link. I suggest you may wish to get involved.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th January 2014), Agape (8th January 2014), conk (10th January 2014), fourty-two (18th January 2014), Hervé (8th January 2014), Swanette (17th February 2014), The Freedom Train (24th February 2018)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

One thing about the Bulletproof diet is that it provides lots of prebiotic fibers for our friendly gut flora and fauna without leaving much for yeasts and mold to flourish on. And this is without stimulating cravings and cries of lack from the body. Here is a fun film on the biome in your body:
    http://www.npr.org/templates/event/e...ca27ab4f4f8fbd

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th January 2014), fourty-two (18th January 2014), lelmaleh (9th January 2014), RunningDeer (16th January 2014), The Freedom Train (24th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast