+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Please help: my Dad has stage 3-4 kidney disease - alternative treatments, diet regime? (Update: he has now died)

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Default Please help: my Dad has stage 3-4 kidney disease - alternative treatments, diet regime? (Update: he has now died)

Just found out my dad has stage 3-4 Kidney disease.

Can anyone offer or recommend alternative treatments for this or a good UK alternative doctor or dietitian / diet regiment? Many thanks.

2. Link to Post #2
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Default Re: Please help: my Dad has stage 3-4 kidney disease - alternative treatments, diet regime? (Update: he has now died)

- very sorry to hear of your Dad's medical condition. I'm sure someone here will be have an answer.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Eram (10th January 2014), EYES WIDE OPEN (14th January 2014), raregem (23rd April 2014), Sunny-side-up (11th January 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

Default Re: Please help: my Dad has stage 3-4 kidney disease - alternative treatments, diet regime? (Update: he has now died)

protein is hard for the kidneys to break down so maybe research which foods are easier for the kidneys to handle. Too much salt is bad too and my mother in law had kidney disease and she had to avoid a lot of potassium foods. She got to a stage where she could not eat anything though and nobody understood why and this was part of her illness. It may be best for family to get tested to see if they are a match to be a donar too , better to be prepared xxxx good luck

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

Eram (10th January 2014), EYES WIDE OPEN (14th January 2014), Hazel (10th January 2014), Hazelfern (11th January 2014), mahalall (31st January 2014), raregem (23rd April 2014), Sunny-side-up (11th January 2014), Them (20th January 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

If it were me or anyone in my family, I would immediately order the kidney products from this site: https://www.herbdoc.com/index.php/?c=1 Dr. Shulze knows his cures!

The only thing you can trust about conventional medicine is that they will fail you.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Eram (10th January 2014), EYES WIDE OPEN (14th January 2014), foreverfan (14th January 2014), greybeard (14th January 2014), LivioRazlo (11th January 2014), raregem (23rd April 2014), RunningDeer (21st April 2014), selinam (10th January 2014), Shannow (11th January 2014), Sidney (10th January 2014), Spiral of Light (11th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (11th January 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN (here)

Can anyone offer or recommend alternative treatments for this or a good UK alternative doctor or dietitian / diet regiment? Many thanks.
    Hi EYES WIDE OPEN,

I can certainly recommend kinesiology. You may be able to find a kinesiologist in your area who is accredited by the International Kinesiology College (IKC).

I hope that you will find help for your Dad.

Seán
    "You are not a Human being in search of a spiritual experience, you are a Spiritual being immersed in a human experience." (Pierre Teilhard de Chardin)

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sean Cullen For This Post:

Eram (10th January 2014), EYES WIDE OPEN (14th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (11th January 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hi EyesWideOpen,
    I would try to inform your dad about nutrition, that it is the main factor, which influences the kidneys (in our 3D-plus-time-world). Your dad should realise this for hisself.
    The human organism would try to restore his balanced regime as soon he gets the "fuel" he is designed for.
    I'm convinced he could get well.
    The first infos are here:

http://www.reocities.com/HotSprings/7627/ggindex.html

Especially the part Anopsology is for the practise.

Sorry, i'm no native english speaking, so my infos are not that much. But the link explains the complexity of the theme quiet good.
    I had the pleasure to meet the original author more than 20 years ago in France.
    The method should work very rapidly... but don't tell too much about this to others, the reactions are disencouraging maybe ;-)

I either don't like to lay out so much details here... it is much more dangerous than to talk about bad or good E.T.s

Best wishes for you and your father
    Matts

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matts For This Post:

EYES WIDE OPEN (14th January 2014), Hazel (10th January 2014), Shannow (11th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (11th January 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

From another thread

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

I truly do not know what to suggest that is not already on the forum, but I can tell you that I am with you and your dad with all my heart

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

EYES WIDE OPEN (14th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (11th January 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN (here)

well my Mom was about to start dialysis, so last effort she went green dropped proteins...

she gained back to 56% from mid 30s, so food can make the difference on Kidney health...

she's back to eating normal, and her numbers are the same, tell him it's just short term until he gets better...

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

HI , I'm an advocate of the alternative medicine because a long history of failures of the traditional med on my self and relatives! I found a link on internet a few years ago and ,discover that the product works , and IT DOES!. THE guy that promotes the discovery is JIM HUMBLE, the product calls MMS miracle mineral solution,
    I try it for flu, it works, try for a very bad fungus infection on my feet , it works, . I'm not related to Mr Jim or anything alike. Just I want to recommend to browse into his web and check the video,. ALSO I try black walnut tincture from Dr Hulda Clark . it works .
    I do not know about this desease , I'm not a doctor, but now we have a powerfull tool on our side call internet, ! DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND YOU DECIDE WHAT TO DO, . AND I'LL CONSULT AN HOLISTIC DOCTOR FIRST, I hope this will help! YETTI

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

EYES WIDE OPEN (14th January 2014)

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

the first step is attitude ... along with alot of things , a positive mind helped me help my wife beat lung cancer in 2006-2007 ... you have to KNOW you are getting better , not believe , believing is future thinking and waiting leaving a door open ... KNOW is past, it's already done ... every been around someone that nothing gets them down ??? I mean nothing ... the mind is more powerful than you know ... hang in there, stand firm ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

EYES WIDE OPEN (14th January 2014), Hazelfern (11th January 2014), raregem (23rd April 2014), Shannow (11th January 2014)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

Eyes Wide Open,

I have never studied kidney disease, so I have no useful advice, but could not just read and ignore your plea.

Remember, MD doctors get very little or no training in nutrition, and lots of training in which pill to prescribe, and which procedure to order. In a late stage of disease, your dad may need fact-acting, powerful medicine to save his life, so I would not dismiss the possibility that a conventional MD may have the correct solution.

I too have read that protein (or excess protein) is stressful on the kidneys.

Logically, I would think the purest water possible would help, possibly water with heightened alkalinity (sodium bicarbonate and/or potassium bicarbonate) but there may be specific levels of sodium and potassium electrolytes in the water that would need to be achieved to help - rather than stress - the kidneys. I would ask the doc that question, just to make sure you don't do exactly the wrong thing.

You may need to find out very specifically what type of kidney disease your dad has, and any test results - and take those to extremely knowledgeable naturopath, Ayurveda practitioner, or herbalist for assistance.

Wish I could help, but I am sending my intention for a positive and healthful outcome.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/40...idney-disease/

Dennis

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

EYES WIDE OPEN (14th January 2014), raregem (23rd April 2014)

22. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 01:59.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)

In a late stage of disease, your dad may need fact-acting, powerful medicine to save his life, so I would not dismiss the possibility that a conventional MD may have the correct solution.

I too have read that protein (or excess protein) is stressful on the kidneys.

Logically, I would think the purest water possible would help, possibly water with heightened alkalinity (sodium bicarbonate and/or potassium bicarbonate) but there may be specific levels of sodium and potassium electrolytes in the water that would need to be achieved to help - rather than stress - the kidneys. I would ask the doc that question, just to make sure you don't do exactly the wrong thing.

You may need to find out very specifically what type of kidney disease your dad has, and any test results - and take those to extremely knowledgeable naturopath, Ayurveda practitioner, or herbalist

Dennis
    Hi Eyes wide open,
    So sorry to hear about your Dad,
    Kidney disease is a very complicated condition. My eldest daughter also has 3 rd stage renal failure and has done since she was 6 years old, now 26. Guys hospital saved her life. So please don't dismiss mainstream medicine out of hand. Correct diet is very important. Wise words from Dennis.
    My daughter is a vegetarian that defiantly helps. Positive mind set too.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to golden lady For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (12th January 2014), EYES WIDE OPEN (14th January 2014), HaveBlue (24th April 2014)

26. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Hi EYES WIDE OPEN!
    I can describe what worked for me when I had similar condition. I am not sure about the numbers, here it is labeled differently.

Bare in mind i was a kid at that stage and there might be some differences in the way the organism handles this kind of stress when it is young and when it is a bit older.
    I was around 7 when I had what I call 3 days of being almost dead. For anyone who knows how kidney and their adjacent organs hurt, they know this is one of the worst pains there is. Eventually it ended when I peed 4 stones, one as big as a pea. During those 3 days I couldn't eat or drink, the natural reaction of the body was to return everything from the outside back.
    This led me to the later discovery of fasting. Since that is what the body tries to do when into a crisis of this type, I realized that is the most natural way for it to also heal. When I say fasting I mean drinking only pure water for 7 to 10 days. No honeys, no fruits, no teas, nothing else. The reason behind this is that after the 3-4th day your digestion stops, and a process of regeneration starts. If you give your body even teas with honey this process is suppressed and lasts much longer.

I don't want to go into the grim details of the process, you can discover a lot of information online. The bottom line is that most of the internal organs regenerate given the chance. Many 'conditions' get reversed never to come back.

I had to eliminate from my food all fruits and vegetables that had purple skin- like eggplants and plums, partially tomatos and spinach. Meat of all kinds is bad for a kidney sufferer because of some of its byproducts, there was a name for that components and I will try to find it and write it here. I stopped eating meat years later when I was given the chance to choose. When I was little I just had no choice since my parents were quite opinionated. 30 years later I haven't had another crisis of that type.

Despite the running idea of eating raw for perfect health I discovered on my own, later to find out learning the concepts of Chinese qi gong practice, that most food creates less stress on the body when it is mildly cooked. Steamed vegetables, soups, that sort of thing, and raw fruits. There is the notion that the food needs to be tasty, a bit warmer than the body, and in good balance with the needs and the seasons.
    Here is the moment when I suggest finding a good Chinese medicine man in your area.

Once you have been through this you will do anything to never experience it again. I hope your dad regains his health back fast.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

EYES WIDE OPEN (14th January 2014), raregem (23rd April 2014)

28. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wow! Thanks for all the ideas. very touching and greatly appreciated. Overloaded with info right now but will try and narrow it down. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Let me reiterate and expand. The kidneys need to be detoxified and fed. There is likely no better remedy than Dr. Shulze's detox protocol and nutritionally healing supplements. All herbal, all natural, all safe, and best all very effective. Another great product is Standard Process. Find their supplement that contains the word renal, I forget what it is called. All their supplements are concentrated foods, of pristine quality.

I would not casually drop this information into this thread. It will work. Blessings and healing intentions.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

chocolate (13th January 2014), EYES WIDE OPEN (14th January 2014), RunningDeer (21st April 2014)

31. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Conk, I will definitely go deeper into the information you provided. I have bookmarked it for further reference and reading.

If the man is in pain, I doubt he will have the time to wait for the supplements to work their way. This kind of pain is able to make you go out of your body and mind. I remember almost every hour of those few days, and I also remember how I wanted to die just so that it will stop. You can't sleep, you can't think, you can't eat, and you only hope to find a position in which it hurts a bit less. To me it was not a one time pain, I had it for a few years before the event, and a few years later, thanks to my parents who decided conventional doctors will do something. Eventually I grew up, things changed and I did some changes. But it was my biggest fear, that the pain will come back.

I hope our fellow avalonian will come back here to report positive changes.
    Last edited by chocolate; 13th January 2014 at 22:04.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

33. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

You might consider googling baking soda + kidneys. I know of people who have gotten themselves off dialysis with the injection of baking soda. Don't know dosage and such.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

chocolate (14th January 2014), EYES WIDE OPEN (14th January 2014)

35. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowflower (here)
    You might consider googling baking soda + kidneys. I know of people who have gotten themselves off dialysis with the injection of baking soda. Don't know dosage and such.
    Can you PM their details if possible? Many thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast