+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stephen Bassett's Congressional Hearing

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Stephen Bassett's Congressional Hearing

I have been watching the five day Citizen's Hearing On UFO Disclosure that was put together by Stephen Bassett. I am only half way finished with it, and I find it shocking, enlightening, and frightening to say the least. A group of retired Congress members agreed to listen to the presentation. It is on youtube.

Stephen Bassett said that of the 30 hours of testimony and discussion, the afternoon of April 30, 2013 was the most important part. It starts here with part 3 of the day and has a total of 3 parts. This is the first part (part 3) of that afternoon session:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UhmlP...1lBTiV6HQPplmN

If you want to watch the whole five days, you can start here:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=VNc9w...1lBTiV6HQPplmN

The stories are many. The testimonies are numbing. The witnesses are reputable. Let's hope that this is the hearing that brings it all out in the open. I haven't been this captivated since I first found Bob Dean on Project Camelot.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Wonder For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th January 2014), Heart-2-Heart (11th January 2014), Lifebringer (12th January 2014), rgray222 (14th January 2014), selinam (11th January 2014), sunflower (12th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Default Re: Stephen Bassett's Congressional Hearing

Thank you Star Wonder for posting the great videos. I have now watched the first 2 days vids and I'm now watching the third part of day 4. An excellent watch.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

You are very welcome, aranuk! I am only on the first part of Day 3. It is too bad that more people are not interested in this hearing. I found it by accident when I was searching for UFO information. I can only assume that people are not aware of the hearing. Several of these USAF men have come forward for the first time during this hearing.

5. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I finished watching these videos last night and I must say that they were amazing. There were interviewees from all over the world. They included people who were doctors, physicists, politicians, USAF retirees, journalists, and researchers. There were about 40 people who gave their testimony to a panel of six people. There was over 30 hours of video.

6. Link to Post #5
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

I watched this live stream in the summer while it was going on. Steve and crew/panel did a fantastic job. The retired congress people were smug and contemptuous, a typical courtroom scene I suppose. I'm not sure of the purpose of the whole thing.
    I don't need to be sold on the hidden agenda underway. As far as I can tell it did not reach anyone other than the those who already have raised questions. I did appreciate Kerry showing up unannounced and conducting her style of interview!
    She made it real and tolerable.

7. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I missed Kerry's interview. I don't know if it was on the recording or not. I skipped a few parts.

It was a very long hearing to get through. I agree that the retired Congress people were smug and contemptuous. I thought they were even rude. But as Ms. Kilpatrick said, "You all wanted a Congressional hearing, and this is the way we do it in the Congress." Another Congress person said that if a hearing was allowed by the UN or a current group of Congress members that the interviewees would have to cut down their speaking time and expect to be examined in a much more critical manner. I suspect she was right about that.

I, too, did not have to be convinced as I am one of the over 50% who believes. It is shameful that our government treats us like little children when it comes to disclosure. It has become like the Santa Claus myth. I suspect that there is so much to the disclosure problem that it will never be opened up. Not only would we have free energy, we would probably have so many lawsuits that the government would have to open a new court just to handle the backlog. Corporations would be suing over not getting a fair chance at contracts to develop technology, because companies like McDonald Douglas have been contracted since the 1950s. And how would the people handle this telepathic aspect of the situation? If it is a universal telepathic mind, that could be real trouble. People would surely panic, if they thought that our governments didn't have control of things. Not only would our economies collapse, but religion as we know it would dissolve into who knows what. Governments would lose control of their populations, and no one--and I mean NO one would ever trust the government again. They let this issue go way too long without being honest. They let people die over it and they let others think that they were crazy. I could go on and on, but you get the picture.

As for the purpose of the hearing, I think that they wanted an open forum so that people would start talking. I think it was a test so to speak. Four of the six members signed a document to get things started. The two other members were not allowed to sign, because they had not been out of the Congress for 12 months. Since it involved other countries, there are rules that limited their ability to sign. Stephen Bassett wants to start an international push to bring the issue of disclosure before an international committee.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Wonder For This Post:

Hazelfern (15th January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread