+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Christian or Nazoraion?

1. Link to Post #41
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Default Re: Christian or Nazoraion?

Hands up in this thread who have actually read a bible, or bibles, cover to cover?

*raises hand 7-8 times*

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

william r sanford72 (24th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

I wasn't going to make any further comments in this thread, however, since you have addressed me again, nzreva, here is my reply to your
    Quote Posted by nzreva (here)
    #40 comment:
    The oldest known copies of the five books of Mosses, The Torah, date to the days of King Hezekiah, early 700 to late 600 BC. It is irrelevant how many copies of fragmented Greek manuscripts exist, because all the Greek copies of the Old Testament were produced after the days of Hezekiah.

Most theological scholars will tell you the earliest books of Mosses were derived from four different sources, Jahwist, or J (c. 900 BC), the Elohist, or E (c. 800 BC), the Deuteronomist, or D, (c. 600 BC), and the Priestly source, or P (c. 500 BC). This is known as the Documentary Hypothesis of the Pentateuch.

Here is an excellent link to an understanding of the true authorship of the Old Testament:

Who Wrote The Bible:

There is additionally considerable evidence available to indicate that the entity Mosses was a fabrication of the Jewish elite in an effort to obscure the true origins of the Hebrew Nation, and to create a justification for the wholesale slaughter of the Canaanite inhabitants of the Land of Israel.

Here is an excellent link explaining this theory:
    Ralph Ellis - The Biblical Shepherd Kings & The Egyptian Hyksos Pharaohs

A few hours of research into both videos will give any member an insight into an alternate interpretation of history.

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member nzreva's Avatar
    Thanks

Gen 1:7 וַיַּעַשׂ אֱלֹהִים The Asha Elohim = the making Elohim The essence of the rarefaction אֶת־הָרָקִיעַ
    1:7 The Asha (making) God the essence of the rarefaction He separated the matter that was below the rarefaction from the matter that was above the rarefaction; and this was constituted.

When I read Hebrew it reads very different than it does in English. This is just one way that Gen 1:7 can be read. When I read Hebrew or Greek I believe it is important to transliterate and let the reader decide for themselves what is being said.
    The biggest conspiracy I see is not teaching children in their church how to read the bible in Greek and Hebrew. I taught my Granddaughter the Greek and Hebrew alphabet in two months when she was seven. There is an agenda, and that is to keep people in fear. Mature love casts out fear. Yahoshua was never a Christian he was The Nazoraion.

5. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

רוּחַ ruwach Elohim (Gods)
    Genesis 1:2 And the earth was (became) without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Ruwach Elohim moved upon the face of the waters.
    Not the same Elohim as in Genesis 1:7
    The Sumerian Creation
    Only one account of the Sumerian creation has survived, but it is a suggestive one. This account functions as an introduction to the story of "The Huluppu-Tree" (Wolkstein 4).

In the first days when everything needed was brought into being,
    In the first days when everything needed was properly nourished,
    When bread was baked in the shrines of the land,
    And bread was tasted in the homes of the land,
    When heaven had moved away from the earth,
    And earth had separated from heaven,
    And the name of man was fixed;
    When the Sky God, An, had carried off the heavens,
    And the Air God, Enlil, had carried off the earth . . http://faculty.gvsu.edu/websterm/SumerianMyth.htm

6. Link to Post #45
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

[....snip]

Yahoshua was never a Christian he was The Nazoraion.
    EXACTLY my point as well, nzreva !!!

.... and the Nazoraions were not Jews they were Gnostics. They were genetically Hebrew, but they were not Hebrew Jews.

To gain a better understanding of what I'm saying, here is a link to the Nag Hammadi Library:
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/na...i/contents.htm

This was buried in the desert in Egypt by one of the fragmented remaining early Nazoraion/Essene Communities around the time of the Roman Genocide of any Christian having any remote connection to Yahoshua. The entire Essene Community was eradicated by the Roman Empire. The Nazoraion Community was a sub-culture of the Essenes.

Another Hall of Essene Records was found in Qumran near the Dead Sea:
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sc...a.htm#contents

To understand how the Nazoraions were not Jews one must study the many scholars who have written on the Essenes and Nazoraions. One can find a wealth of information on both by simply googling the search terms. It must be considered that there is no single consensus of opinion regarding, who the Essenes actually were. The main stream classifies them as Jewish. The evidence says otherwise.

It is important to keep in perspective the time-line involved. The Holy Bible did not appear as a canonized work until around 390+AD. The editing of ancient text, and the compiling of The New Testament was essentially the work of the Holy Roman Empire (Catholic) over a three hundred and fifty year period of time. The Holy Bible is a Roman Empire Creation. It only represents an historical perspective from the Roman Point of View. The Romans were the 'winners'. That's why they call it his-story.

7. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

A Nazoraion (s, u) (Greek spelling) are the followers of Yahoshua The Nazoraion,
    The Hebrew is Netser and Nazor and various spellings, remember there are no vowels in early Hebrew.

Isaiah 11:1 Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse,

and a נֵצֶר netser (Branch) shall grow out of his roots.Netser http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/...gs=H5342&t=KJV

Mat 2:23
    And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth (Nazaret): that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called that Nazoraios. Yahoshua calls himself The Nazoraion 3 times in John and Acts. People in different groups that did not believe in animal sacrifice and believed Yahoshua was the savior of all joined The Nazoraion, Yahoshua. When the name of the group changed their name to Christian, all the other beliefs began to emerge. Act 11:26

Christian is mentioned 3 times in the New Testament
    Christian was not the name given to the first group of people who followed Yahoshua The Nazoraion
    And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians G5546 first in Antioch. Act 26:28
    Agrippa was not a follower, so his statement would mean little...
    Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian. G5546

1Pe 4:16
    Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, G5546 let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

Raymond E Brown and Bart Ehrman, among others, state that most biblical scholars have concluded Peter is not the author, and consider the epistle pseudepigraphical. Reasons for this include its linguistic differences from 1 Peter, its apparent use of Jude, possible allusions to 2nd-century gnosticism, encouragement in the wake of a delayed parousia, and weak external support
    This is very interesting, to me, since gnosticism would, it seems, use the word Nazoraion instead of Christian. I conclude, and agree, that their is reason to question 1 Peter as being written by Peter.
    Tertullus calls Paul a Nazoraion which was called a heresy
    (3) Acts 24:5. (Tertullus the Lawyer is speaking to Festus the Governor "This man Paul is a troublemaker. ... He is a ringleader of the NZR (Nazoraion) sect or heresy."
    Nazoraios or Nazoraion is mentioned 15 times, http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/...gs=G3480&t=KJV it come from the word Nazara(th) which was not a City at the time of Yahoshua, but a group of believers who seperated themselves from animal sacrifices....

And here we learn that those who followed Paul were NZR

(4) Acts 11:26. It was at Antioch that the disciples were first called "Christians".

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nzreva For This Post:

observer (24th July 2014)

9. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Observer,You said, "Yahoshua was an Essene, not a Jew'' As a historian you should quote your source. Yahoshua says he was The Nazoraion in John and Acts. Paul was called a Nazoraion Peter uses the Nazoraion name to heal, early writings know their was not city of Nazareth. That is because Nazoraion was a movement not a city like the Amish or the Mennonites, where they live is what the place is called not a city.
    To say he was Essene is to say he was a Jew.
    The Essenes (in Modern Hebrew: אִסִּיִים, Isiyim; Greek: Εσσήνοι, Εσσαίοι, or Οσσαίοι, Essḗnoi, Essaíoi, Ossaíoi) were a sect of Second Temple Judaism that flourished from the 2nd century BCE to the 1st century CE which some scholars claim seceded from the Zadokite priests.....I know this is main line thinking, according to you but if you don't quote your source I have no reason to believe you. There were 12 tribes one of them was Judah but to say what Yahoshua was....who married who, his bloodline. Different bloodlines is mentioned. We don't know for sure, I believe quite differently than main line believer as you do, the point is we only have the writings that say who he said who he was and they say he was The Nazoraion. NZR has several meaning, aion if you translate it age or world would mean he was put here for this age but because of a Greek letter that is different in the word aion it could mean several other things. I have spent my life reading early writings and have many books on PHD's who have written books on this subject, it is an interesting subject which helps us understand who the Anti messiah (Christ) is.....and that is why this subject is so important to me. I want to know who is leading for the good of humanity.
    Last edited by nzreva; 7th July 2014 at 18:59.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nzreva For This Post:

observer (24th July 2014)

11. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

A Nazoraion (s, u) (Greek spelling) are the followers of Yahoshua The Nazoraion,
    The Hebrew is Netser and Nazor and various spellings, remember there are no vowels in early Hebrew.

Isaiah 11:1 Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse,

and a נֵצֶר netser (Branch) shall grow out of his roots.Netser http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/...gs=H5342&t=KJV

Mat 2:23
    And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth (Nazaret): that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called that Nazoraios. Yahoshua calls himself The Nazoraion 3 times in John and Acts. People in different groups that did not believe in animal sacrifice and believed Yahoshua was the savior of all joined The Nazoraion, Yahoshua. When the name of the group changed their name to Christian, all the other beliefs began to emerge. Act 11:26

Christian is mentioned 3 times in the New Testament
    Christian was not the name given to the first group of people who followed Yahoshua The Nazoraion
    And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians G5546 first in Antioch. Act 26:28
    Agrippa was not a follower, so his statement would mean little...
    Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian. G5546

1Pe 4:16
    Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, G5546 let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

Raymond E Brown and Bart Ehrman, among others, state that most biblical scholars have concluded Peter is not the author, and consider the epistle pseudepigraphical. Reasons for this include its linguistic differences from 1 Peter, its apparent use of Jude, possible allusions to 2nd-century gnosticism, encouragement in the wake of a delayed parousia, and weak external support
    This is very interesting, to me, since gnosticism would, it seems, use the word Nazoraion instead of Christian. I conclude, and agree, that their is reason to question 1 Peter as being written by Peter.
    Tertullus calls Paul a Nazoraion which was called a heresy
    (3) Acts 24:5. (Tertullus the Lawyer is speaking to Festus the Governor "This man Paul is a troublemaker. ... He is a ringleader of the NZR (Nazoraion) sect or heresy."
    Nazoraios or Nazoraion is mentioned 15 times, http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/...gs=G3480&t=KJV it come from the word Nazara(th) which was not a City at the time of Yahoshua, but a group of believers who seperated themselves from animal sacrifices....

And here we learn that those who followed Paul were NZR

(4) Acts 11:26. It was at Antioch that the disciples were first called "Christians".
    Have a look at this:

YAHSHUA OR PAUL?

ESSENE CHRISTIANITY VERSUS PAULIANITY

AN EXPOSE´ AND CALL TO ACTION

by Rev. Brother Day, D.D.

"Paul was the first corrupter of the doctrines of Jesus"
    -- Thomas Jefferson

http://www.essene.org/Yahowshua_or_Paul.htm
    Last edited by heyokah; 24th July 2014 at 10:40. Reason: Add text

12. Link to Post #49
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Observer,You said, "Yahoshua was an Essene, not a Jew'' As a historian you should quote your source. Yahoshua says he was The Nazoraion in John and Acts. Paul was called a Nazoraion Peter uses the Nazoraion name to heal, early writings know their was not city of Nazareth. That is because Nazoraion was a movement not a city like the Amish or the Mennonites, where they live is what the place is called not a city.
    To say he was Essene is to say he was a Jew.
    The Essenes (in Modern Hebrew: אִסִּיִים, Isiyim; Greek: Εσσήνοι, Εσσαίοι, or Οσσαίοι, Essḗnoi, Essaíoi, Ossaíoi) were a sect of Second Temple Judaism that flourished from the 2nd century BCE to the 1st century CE which some scholars claim seceded from the Zadokite priests.....I know this is main line thinking, according to you but if you don't quote your source I have no reason to believe you. There were 12 tribes one of them was Judah but to say what Yahoshua was....who married who, his bloodline. Different bloodlines is mentioned. We don't know for sure, I believe quite differently than main line believer as you do, the point is we only have the writings that say who he said who he was and they say he was The Nazoraion. NZR has several meaning, aion if you translate it age or world would mean he was put here for this age but because of a Greek letter that is different in the word aion it could mean several other things. I have spent my life reading early writings and have many books on PHD's who have written books on this subject, it is an interesting subject which helps us understand who the Anti messiah (Christ) is.....and that is why this subject is so important to me. I want to know who is leading for the good of humanity.
    I do not disagree that Yahoshua was a Nazoraion, or Nazarene . The Nazoraion were Essenes, there is no disagreement here.

The fact that the Essene Nazarenes were not Jews (in the theological sense) can be discovered within the text of the Nag Hammadi Codices, and the Dead Sea Scrolls, a link to which I have given in my earlier comments.

Once one understands that The Nazoraion (Essenes) were Gnostic in their theology one can come to no other conclusion than to say, ".... and the Nazoraions were not Jews they were Gnostics".

Perhaps a listen to how Bill Donahue explains it will help:

The Essenes, including the Nazoraion Essenes had beliefs much like those of Zarathustra, the founder of Zoroastrianism. Zoroastrianism can be cited as the source of Gnostic Belief in the Judaea Region during this period of antiquity.

Yahoshua was not a Jew in the sense of the Sadducees, Pharisees, Levites, etc., who practiced the Laws of Moses. He was a Nazarene Essene who were more like the Zoroastrians than the Jews.

Therefore, one must draw the conclusion that, "the Nazoraions were not Jews they were Gnostics", from the abundance of archeological evidence available.

P.S.
    The link offered by heyokah in the previous comment (#48) is an excellent read to the understanding of how the Roman Empire created Christianity for the sole purpose of creating a State Religion, i.e. The Holy Roman (Empire) Catholic Church, or Catholicism, which is the foundational dogma to Paulianity (Roman Empire) Christianity.
    Last edited by observer; 24th July 2014 at 15:59. Reason: add P.S./clarity

13. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Ghostrider

Jesus was never his name until the J came into English a few hundred years ago. Iesous was the name written 972 times in the New Testament. Yahoshua would be the Hebrew name since he came to save....They will call his name Immanuel. You will call his name Yahoshua for he will yahshua his people from their sins. I have read the council of Nicea and other councils, please quote me where you are reading from?
    Last edited by nzreva; 19th October 2014 at 04:02.

14. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

This is some of my articles that I have posted
    http://nzreva.wordpress.com/2013/11/...subscribe-blog

15. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

heyokah
    Paul never ate meat, after his conversion, He says 1Co 8:13
    Therefore, if food makes my brother stumble, I will never eat meat, lest I make my brother stumble.

He was called Act 24:5
    For we have found this man a plague, one who stirs up riots among all the Jews throughout the world and is a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes.(g3480
    Ναζωραῖος Nazōraios)
    Paul, after his conversion to the Nazoraion Way, did not eat meat, but he did not judge others for being meat eaters, he knew as I do in the end patience will have her perfect or mature work, and all will understand. We all are still in the process of growing up.....
    Last edited by nzreva; 30th October 2014 at 12:25.

16. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Observer the history of Zoroastrianism is a Greek name and was taught in the 6th century BC. Yahoshua claims he was in A beginning, that is in Genesis 1:1 he claims to have come from a source that was never known before by anyone.....
    http://www.historyworld.net/wrldhis/...historyid=ab71

17. Link to Post #54
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

heyokah
    Therefore, if food makes my brother stumble, I will never eat meat, lest I make my brother stumble.

For we have found this man a plague, one who stirs up riots among all the Jews throughout the world and is a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes.(g3480
    Ναζωραῖος Nazōraios)
    Paul, after his conversion to the Nazoraion Way, did not eat meat, but he did not judge others for being meat eaters, he knew as I do in the end patience will have her perfect or mature work, and all will understand. We all are still in the process of growing up.....
    Don't know why this reply was directed at me.

Did you read the article I gave you in reply 48?

Quote Have a look at this:

YAHSHUA OR PAUL?

-- Thomas Jefferson

18. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    heyokah

Ναζωραῖος Nazōraios)
    Paul, after his conversion to the Nazoraion Way, did not eat meat, but he did not judge others, for being meat eaters, he knew as I do in the end patience will have her perfect or mature work, and all will understand. We all are still in the process of growing up.....
    Don't know why this reply was directed at me.

Did you read the article I gave you in reply 48?

Quote Have a look at this:

YAHSHUA OR PAUL?

-- Thomas Jefferson

Yes I did it, that is why I mentioned it to you. Paul was a Nazoraion he followed Yahoshua The Nazoraion's teachings, Yahoshua did not eat meat nor did paul, is what I said. We are to be disciples of Yahoshua, Paul was. The article deals with Paul before his conversion, he killed Steven and other believers. After his conversion he changed. He did not judge people who were converted he started churches or assemblies, as do apostles do today, that is what apostles do. Apostles start churches when spoken to directly from the Highest. The article is not true and judges Paul without proof. I quoted the two scriptures that tell you who Paul was, that is he was a Nazoraion, or NZR-olam. They never in their history ate meat, but did not judge others who did, because they were universalists, they, as well as I, believe in the end all would be saved and come to the knowledge of the Truth

The rest of the article was quite factual. Thank you.
    Last edited by nzreva; 31st October 2014 at 15:07.

19. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

The article quotes 1Co 8:10 as allowing one to eat meat,
    For if any man see thee which hast knowledge sit at meat in the idol's temple, shall not the conscience of him which is weak be emboldened to eat those things which are offered to idols; The word for meat is g2621 κατάκειμαι katakeimai, which means laying down to eat which was the custom of the day, meat 1033 βρῶμα brōma is not in this scripture.

The teaching here has nothing to do with meat, but to be careful not to cause another to do something against their beliefs.

20. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

In the article it says that Paul makes man head of women. That is not what he is saying, Eph 5:24
    Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. Paul is dealing with marriage. Paul tells us in another place it would be better not to marry because when you understand cultural mores even today women are forced to submit to their husband.
    1Co 7:6
    But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment.
    Tools specific to 1Co 7:7
    1Co 7:7
    For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.
    Tools specific to 1Co 7:8
    1Co 7:8
    I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.
    Tools specific to 1Co 7:9
    1Co 7:9
    But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.
    He is talking about burning in desire for another.
    Messiah or Christ will be subject in the end...
    In the end 1Co 15:28
    And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Paul says, There is no male or female in Christ
    Gal 3:28
    There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
    But if you marry everything changes.....because of culture...
    Last edited by nzreva; 31st October 2014 at 15:51.

21. Link to Post #58
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I don't mind if Paul never ate meat, after his conversion.

The important thing is, in the article six assertions are made in regard to Paul:

1.Paul taught that it was okay for the Elect to eat meat sacrificed to idols;

2.Jesus honored women and found in them his most devoted followers, but Paul proclaimed the inferiority of women and said that they must obey the will of men;

3.The Essenes forbade slavery but Paul ordered Christian slaves to obey their Christian masters;

4.Although Paul never met Jesus, he ignored the instructions of the Apostles who had been personally trained by Jesus, replacing the teachings of Jesus and the Apostles with his own very different teachings;

5.Paul was, in the view of the Essene Christians, the "demon-driven enemy of the Messiah."

6.Paul had been the enemy of Essene Christianity from the beginning, and because he failed in his former open hostility he had craftily infiltrated the movement to destroy it from within, leading a schism which became numerically strong enough to subdue the original church.

I think it's worth reading.... and then, do with it whatever you feel is Right.

I've never had any religion, but I've seen what Man-Made Religion can do.

Yes, it can bring bliss and comfort, but it can bring up the greatest obscenity in people as well

22. Link to Post #59
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Observer the history of Zoroastrianism is a Greek name and was taught in the 6th century BC. Yahoshua claims he was in A beginning, that is in Genesis 1:1 he claims to have come from a source that was never known before by anyone.....
    http://www.historyworld.net/wrldhis/...historyid=ab71
    nzreva, my brother,

To have an inclusive understanding of history, one must not break-up the archeological record of any geographic area into fragments and draw one's conclusions on simply one single source.

As an example, the land of Canaan has morphed into many separated political structures throughout the history of homo sapiens, but through it all, it has remained the same land mass as once called Canaan. It is the academic historians, and theologians who tend to separate histories of geographic areas into models that suit their conclusions.

The same is true regarding, what you most likely call Babylon.

Babylon, as it is known in the Bible, is nothing more than a period of history of the Persian Empire - a continuation of history from one era into another in a specific geographic region of the planet.

Around the turn of the century from 700 BCE to 600 BCE the Hebrew Nation, or Judea, consisted of a few villages spread across the southern regions of the former land of Canaan where the inhabitants spent their time stacking-up rocks, and growing olives. As the expanding Persian Empire began sweeping down into the State of Judea, King Hezekiah made several logistical and political moves.

1. He formed alliances with Egypt. This most likely resulted because he was aware the Hebrew Nation was nothing more than displaced Hyksos Egyptian Royalty [scroll-down to Josephus], There was no doubt a remaining allegiance to the Egyptian Elite in the late 7th century BCE.
    2. He moved most of the population of Judah into Jerusalem, and refortified the city.
    3. And the Big One, he compiled the first five books of the Old Testament, or ‘The Torah’ from abstract scraps of theological text drawn from much greater antiquity.

Quote From Here - "The majority of Biblical scholars believe that the written books were a product of the Babylonian exilic period (c. 600 BCE) and that it was completed by the Persian period (c. 400 BCE)."
    Hezekiah did these things as a political posturing in order to strengthen the fragmented Jewish population into a cohesive military force - to withstand the Persian invasion of Judea.

Several hundred years after the Babylonian Exile, the religious influence of the Persian Empire was most effective in the north of Israel, in the Mount Carmel Area, around the current Syrian/Israeli border. It should be significant to note, Mount Carmel is the home turf of the Nazoraion Movement at the turn of the Common Era in the Land of Israel.

By the Second Century BCE, Zoroastrianism was very much a state religion in the Persian Empire. It had a foundational influence on the cult of Nazoraion Essenes.

As for your suggestion that:
    Quote nzreva - " Yahoshua claims he was in A beginning, that is in Genesis 1:1 he claims to have come from a source that was never known before by anyone.....
    Only if one believes in the "Paulianity (Roman Empire) Christianity" fairytale of the New Testament does one place Yahoshua any where within Genesis of the Old Testament. Only if one believes the "Greatest Bull$hit Story Ever Told", does one conclude that Yahoshua and Yahweh were one-in-the-same entity.
    Last edited by observer; 4th November 2014 at 17:20. Reason: clarity/add link/spelling/

23. Link to Post #60
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

More History:

By the third century BCE, three hundred years before the Nazoraion Essenes of Yahoshua's time, the library at Alexandra Egypt had significant influence over the entire Mediterranean Region. This library was created and grew under the influence of the Macedonian Empire (Greek). Take note that the entire region was symbiotically effected by what was happening in different areas of the region.

The Library at Alexandra was a result of Gnostic influence over theological belief systems, at the time.
    • If one comprehends the concept that the earliest Christians were Gnostic Christians,
    • and one understands that the Nazoraion Essenes were one-in-the-same as the Gnostic Christians,
    • also, the Zoroastrians were Gnostic in their theology, (by the third century BCE Gnostic Thought permeated most of the known world from Asia to Egypt.)
    • and further, one understands the Gnostic Christians were annihilated by the Roman Empire, along with the Library at Alexandra over a nearly four hundred year long period of time,
    • therefore, one must also conclude that the entire story presented by the New Testament is manipulated history - "Paulianity (Roman Empire) Christianity".
    By 400 CE all gnostic theology had been incrementally declared heretical by the Roman Empire, by which time most of the Gnostic Christians (Nazoraion Essenes) had already been eliminated. Rome was not even an empire until Augustus Caesar, Julius Caesar's son, at a few short years before the turn of the Common Era.

It should also be noted: it was due to the Library at Alexandra that all knowledge and translations of older copies of the Old Testament, originally written in Hebrew, were translated into Koine Greek. By the late third century BCE ancient Hebrew had become a dead language. Only a handful of scholars could even read it. The Septuagint was begun in the late third century and completed sometime in the second century BCE. Greek was the language of international exchange throughout the Mediterranean Region from around the third century BCE, and for many centuries thereafter.

This all was a part of the real history of the entire Mediterranean Region.
    Last edited by observer; 8th November 2014 at 15:40. Reason: clarity/add text/update facts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3