Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Four minutes that will change your life" Video (WARNING: Controversial and Distressing video)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

Arrow "Four minutes that will change your life" Video (WARNING: Controversial and Distressing video)

Sorry if this has already been posted but I just found it today and thought I'd share:

Mod Ed: WARNING: Distressing footage.

Last edited by karelia; 12th January 2014 at 10:47. Reason: Added warning
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Akasha (16th January 2014), alh02 (12th January 2014), brenie (11th January 2014), ceetee9 (12th January 2014), damian (11th January 2014), DeDukshyn (11th January 2014), freedom4all (11th January 2014), giovonni (12th January 2014), Heart-2-Heart (12th January 2014), Holly Lindin (12th January 2014), jjjones (11th January 2014), Kalamos (11th January 2014), kersley (11th January 2014), learninglight (12th January 2014), Libico (12th January 2014), Mad Hatter (16th January 2014), meeradas (12th January 2014), Möbius (12th January 2014), Octavusprime (11th January 2014), raregem (12th January 2014), Realeyes (11th January 2014), Richard S. (12th January 2014), Robin (13th January 2014), skyflower (11th January 2014), UpToLight (12th January 2014), Yetti (11th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Default Re: "Four minutes that will change your life" Video (WARNING: Controversial and Distressing video)

I am sorry, I could only watch the first 60 seconds, it is too distressing to watch - yet I do get the message the video is making. I do all that I can to walk lightly on this planet and harming none.
    Thank you for posting.

4. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: "Four minutes that will change your life" Video (WARNING: Controversial and Distressing video)

I Agree cant stomach more than a few Seconds.
    But do get the Drift and cant understand anyone who can intentionally Hurt another.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to freedom4all For This Post:

halffull (11th January 2014), Mad Hatter (16th January 2014), meeradas (12th January 2014), MorningSong (11th January 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Did any of you go to the end to hear the "motivational" message?

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

brenie (11th January 2014), giovonni (12th January 2014), Holly Lindin (12th January 2014), Mad Hatter (16th January 2014), meeradas (12th January 2014), Richard S. (12th January 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

No, I couldn't watch it! Too distressing.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

freedom4all (11th January 2014), heyokah (12th January 2014), Mad Hatter (16th January 2014), meeradas (12th January 2014), MorningSong (11th January 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Great video. We have stop waiting on ET, who only helps through inspiration, if they are even here.

Archons/Black Lodge would like us to think it's over, and useless to do anything, to give up.

Much is out of our hands, but we do what we can, where we can, and the best thing is work on ourselves, to be examples of tolerance and endurance, just like our Earth.

To love one another, and serve others needs before us, not their comforts or complacencies.

There is hope for generations to come, in Indigos and coming Clans of Enlightened Ones, I hope. I hope and pray.

We have to resist the temptation to give up, or be complacent, or wait for New Energies and Frequencies from outside. We change ourselves, which acts on others to do the same, in vibrations.

No one group has all the answers, I feel, but all give hints and truths as they can interpret it from above, through inspiration.

The problem is that we are combated by the similar sources claiming knowledge and foresight of doom coming to us.

Warnings, only.

People who are waking up, need to rouse ourselves, and motivate ourselves, and discipline ourselves.

Some are in greater positions to affect change on a great scale, and when we see them, in their earnestness, not selfishness (selling books!), we have to help them as we can, but more importantly, we help in our Spheres.

There is a Higher Power, but whatever it is, it is not here, never was here to do the work for us. Whether Angles, Gods or Aliens, they watch and inspire us, but it's up to us to begin to act in Harmlessness.

The pool of ideas about our nature and fate is gross and overflowing with lies and deceit, on account of our enemy and their agents, whatever the true nature of Archon/Black Lodge influence may be.

The Higher Power is in us, it is our true nature, the Divine in us, and we as personalities have to reach to it, to submit to it, and stop thinking that our Thinking Waking limited self knows all things, or can discern without effort.

2014 and on, lets focus on ourselves, our sphere, and our Globe, Earth. Focus on the good intents, and not the fearful predictions that always fall short, perhaps on account of our very selves praying for the goodness of Divinity to arise in ourselves, in others, and most importantly, in our leaders.

With every selfless effort, with out pride over others, we will be inspired by our Higher Selves, collectively, which will give us greater intuition, to the single Spiritual Warrior, and the Greater Armies that do work from above, through the Great and Small groups that will form and unite, in unseen ways, but we will know them by their fruits, by our collective fruitful progress.

Where you stand, stomp the ground in resolution to goodness and love and unity! And that vibration will continue the movement and strike cords of solidarity to all who have awakened; and it will rouse more sleepers.

Little by little, to each his measure. It's not easy, but it's what we're here to do!

edit: join the conspiracy https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ual+Conspiracy
    Last edited by Kalamos; 11th January 2014 at 20:57. Reason: stomp the ground!

11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Carmen (11th January 2014), DeDukshyn (11th January 2014), freedom4all (11th January 2014), Gardener (12th January 2014), giovonni (12th January 2014), heretogrow (16th January 2014), Holly Lindin (12th January 2014), Kristo (12th January 2014), learninglight (12th January 2014), Mad Hatter (16th January 2014), Mandala (12th January 2014), meeradas (12th January 2014), MorningSong (11th January 2014), Nanoo Nanoo (12th January 2014), Wind (11th January 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I am humbled by your words, Calamus! Hat's off and deep bow to you! Thank-you!

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Carmen (11th January 2014), freedom4all (11th January 2014), Kalamos (11th January 2014), learninglight (12th January 2014), Mad Hatter (16th January 2014), meeradas (12th January 2014), Wind (11th January 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Shocking.
    As a species, a percentage of us show quite clearly that we don't deserve this planet we call earth.
    Many of us would, if we could, bring the perpetrators to account.
    Maybe together we can summon the help we need to change this world for ever.

Telemark

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to telemark For This Post:

freedom4all (11th January 2014), halffull (11th January 2014), Hazelfern (11th January 2014), Mad Hatter (16th January 2014), MorningSong (11th January 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Thanks for the video, is hard to watch but good to wakeup our numb minds! and also thanks CALAMUS for the great response you post. It looks that we have our mind attuned on the same vibes!! great! I wish many others can do it as well , this will be a big help for the vibration level on this planet and will help to forge a new reality, our reality ,and not the one imposed by the NWO dark cabal. SUPER GRAT JOB! KEEP SPREADING THE LIGHT . think galacticaly act locally.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

DeDukshyn (11th January 2014), Mad Hatter (16th January 2014), MorningSong (15th January 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

Morning Song - I could not watch it either. Is there any suggestion to bring the perpetrators to account?
    If I do not have to watch the horror of it, I will do something to make a difference and protect those
    that can not protect themselves.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Mad Hatter (16th January 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Great video. For those with weak stomachs, start it at 1:45.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

freedom4all (12th January 2014), learninglight (12th January 2014), Mad Hatter (16th January 2014), MorningSong (15th January 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

The guy on the vid says , what's our mission ??? ehummmm to LEARN TO QUIT KILLING EACH OTHER , AND TAKE CARE OF OUR PLANET OR ESLE IT WILL END UP LIKE MARS ... Mars past , could be Earth's future ... thats what a planet looks like after global atomic war ... so many history lessons on Mars , it's right there under our nose ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Billy (16th January 2014), DeDukshyn (12th January 2014), greybeard (12th January 2014), gripreaper (12th January 2014), heyokah (12th January 2014), Mad Hatter (16th January 2014), Mandala (12th January 2014), MorningSong (15th January 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    The guy on the vid says , what's our mission ??? ehummmm to LEARN TO QUIT KILLING EACH OTHER , AND TAKE CARE OF OUR PLANET OR ESLE IT WILL END UP LIKE MARS ... Mars past , could be Earth's future ... thats what a planet looks like after global atomic war ... so many history lessons on Mars , it's right there under our nose ...
    Mars = Aries = God of War = Mars looks like it once had life but lost it all ... You say some far out things GR -- but this is a topic I agree with you on -- in fact I think humans were on mars before earth. A few came here and created the human species over after the great war, we called those humans Gods. I'm also not entirely convinced that Atlantis isn't an off planet story -- perhaps a remnant of lore from mars ...

Just a consideration for those who might not consider this Sorry for the off topic
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

alh02 (12th January 2014), greybeard (12th January 2014), Mad Hatter (16th January 2014), MorningSong (15th January 2014), Shikasta (12th January 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

I do not thank you for posting this without a warning- I have now got this corruption in my head -yes you have changed my life for the worse.

I would ask the Mods to give a warning.

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member thalox's Avatar
    Thanks

i liked the message and agree with it. some of the "bad footage" i have seen before on the movie "EARTHLINGS". the only thing that bugged me was the narrators voice. it was not presented in the best way to me for some reason. but i still got the message. was very hard to keep up with due to the inflections in the voice at certain times, if you can get what i am saying.

other than that, i liked the video.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thalox For This Post:

learninglight (12th January 2014), Mad Hatter (16th January 2014), MorningSong (15th January 2014)

29. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Calamus, ditto. We can be a mean, disturbing species.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Mad Hatter (16th January 2014), MorningSong (15th January 2014)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

Good video for this purpose. I totally agree that humans have really messed their planet, but the bright side is, that in a cosmic scale we are just a tiny spark of life in one distant galaxy. This all physical will pass. All. Pain. Life. Disasters. Everything. Only thing that is eternal is our spirit, our divine dimension, the part which is from God. And to be honest I am not even sure if that is eternal.

That all being ranted I must add that it would be much better for us and every creature and plant at this planet if we could just be nice and caring.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

Mad Hatter (16th January 2014), MorningSong (15th January 2014)

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Please change the title to this thread from the subjective viewpoint which is "baiting" and please put a brief description of the actual content of the video.

Highlighting the "worst" polarized characteristics of the aberrant extremes of humanity, and focusing on these characteristics, does not bring balance to an otherwise polarized state or "change my life" because I viewed these aberrant behaviors in four minutes.

What it does, at least for me, is adds a tainted energy to my field and agitates an otherwise clean space which I now need to purify. I'm not willing to put humanity into a box and objectify the entire species and draw the conclusions that "if we don't stop killing each other and trashing the planet" then "its over for us". That is too "broad brushed" and too "doomsday" for me.

I see humanity as the most empathetic and most compassionate species in the entire cosmos, the most rarefied existence and the most precious. To hold the fulness of spirit within a physical body at the slowest density such as planet earth, is extraordinary by any universal standards, and the earth agreed to host us in all of the extreme polarities so that we could fulfill the collective dream and experience the contrast.

I would choose to focus the extreme polarity of the aberration towards the interloping psychopaths who came to this planet and hybridized us and taught us a paradigm of scarcity and competition based on colonialism and imperialism for their own personal hedonistic aggrandizement, and GET RID OF this aberration.

I DO NOT wish to focus on marginalizing the human species in total as this only makes us more divisive and NOT more in unity. Please stop posting such garbage.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Carmen (13th January 2014), Gardener (12th January 2014), heyokah (12th January 2014), karelia (12th January 2014), Mad Hatter (16th January 2014), meeradas (12th January 2014), Robin (13th January 2014), sheme (12th January 2014), Shezbeth (12th January 2014), Shikasta (13th January 2014)

35. Link to Post #19
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Eloquently put gripreaper - casual curiosity negativity placed this before my eyes-never to be erased. Permanently printed on my minds eye- lured by the words of promise of a life changing beneficence in just 4 minutes. Instead a perverse corruption invades my brain for ever. Garbage is too noble a word for this obscenity.

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

As I do not wish to "change my life forever" i'll use the four minutes for something else. Hmm..."Baiting"- good word for it.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

gripreaper (14th January 2014), Mad Hatter (16th January 2014), Shezbeth (12th January 2014)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast