+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Entity watching me sleep

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Default Entity watching me sleep

My babe often wakes in the middle of the night urgently having to pee. She mentioned to me that the other night there was an entity there, watching me sleep. Here is my doodle of how I remember her drawing…I filed the pic she drew away at home, intending to share it later:

When she first described it to me, I thought she was describing a grey, but she emphasized the “lines”, I suggested “straw” and she kinda agreed but I could tell she was not satisfied with that, she seemed to like “sinews” or “sort of tendon type material” better. But the lines, and black holes for eyes and mouth were what struck her as important. Asked if it was shadowy/smokey, she thought it looked “solid”.

Like I said, if she gets up, it’s an emergency. She said it kinda shifted its position to gaze at her when she looked at it. She tried to push it away but arms went right through it (it gave her real negative feeling), rushed to bathroom without turning around and it was gone by the time she was done.

The obvious answer it is my baggage, some sort of tulpa (or possibly hers)…I get it, go within, we manifest our reality, be responsible and all that…but I am asking those that believe that external forces are as real as the internal ones, and that sometime times instead of “going within”, looking outside yourself can actually help too.

So while any insight is appreciated, I am really looking for anyone who would think that this could be an independent entity--she sees entities & spirits all the time--though lately she hasn't seen many--just occasionally feels a presence. So can anyone say this dude fits a pattern or archtype or species or your own experience in any way?

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Default Re: Entity watching me sleep

Donk, with the risk of shocking you depending on how you view yourself , is it possible that this could be your energy body/representation (just as if you are having an out of body experience), but attached to your feet instead of traveling the worlds? Most of the times while we sleep our energy bodies rise above us slightly. If the girlfriend or your daugther (couldn't figure out which one you are refferreing to) is not used to that sight it might have scared her, not because it is scary, but because it is not familiar.

Just a thought. It is also possible that I am wrong in assuming this scenario.

Nice doodle. Am I getting the picture right - like a cross section t/u the bed looking toward your feet, or?

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

dan33 (9th April 2014), donk (14th January 2014), Kalamos (14th January 2014), kirolak (18th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (14th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th January 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

You got it, it's from me looking down toward my feet...and great suggestion, I had thought that for a minute (that it may be me) and forgotten...focused on particular baggage/tulpa/thought form/specific problem/etc. Thanks!

Oh...and it's my special lady friend Ness...she sees dead people and shadow beings often, and thought this was much different--she's been working on controlling her fear, especially of the unknown, and I think has gotten quite good. I definitely got plenty of darkness within me to sort out, oh and another thing--the next morning I FLIPPED OUT ON MY KIDS...way out of proportion for what they did, totally lost control of my anger, something I had thought I was getting much better at.

....sooo, that brings up a good question: what do I look like on the "astral"?

Do individuals look similar to others, or does each person see entities completely uniquely--ie, only Ness would see me like that?

For those that are good at it, I invite you to visit me on the astral plan, and request you describe what you see
    Last edited by donk; 14th January 2014 at 18:37.

5. Link to Post #4
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member lightning23's Avatar
    Thanks

Default closed

Last edited by lightning23; 15th December 2014 at 03:50.
    Highspiracy
    Resurrection

Disclaimer: I do not represent the opinions of others.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lightning23 For This Post:

dan33 (9th April 2014), donk (14th January 2014), GreenGuy (15th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (14th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th January 2014), thunder24 (14th January 2014), william r sanford72 (14th January 2014), Wind (18th January 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Dude we got a shadow being at our joint, and Ness knows well what he looks like--others have seen him too. I interacted with him, when it jumped from me (I have lost the 5-15 seconds he spoke through me) to my friend. I am beginning to think that those dudes are "tech", or some peoplebeings have the tech to control them.

So I definitely have experienced what you describe, and have also often seen/heard them described (Simon even mentioned them in his interview I was just listening to), this dude was completely different...that was one of my first questions to her.

8. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Dude we got a shadow being at our joint, and Ness knows well what he looks like--others have seen him too. I interacted with him, when it jumped from me (I have lost the 5-15 seconds he spoke through me) to my friend. I am beginning to think that those dudes are "tech", or some peoplebeings have the tech to control them.

So I definitely have experienced what you describe, and have also often seen/heard them described (Simon even mentioned them in his interview I was just listening to), this dude was completely different...that was one of my first questions to her.
    have you thought about totems..art.with focused energy and intent put into the images or totem.this has helped reduce activity here.thoe outside the house is as far as ive managed to push em..caught at the windows.brief spurts and attempts to gain entry again.as always phil.my tribe has your back.
    truth always.
    william
    TRUTH and BALANCE

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

donk (14th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th January 2014)

10. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi, Jeia Ra Manuk ! Sleep paralysis is just your energy body entering too abruptly your physical body, and when doing so you get conscious while your body needs to just catch up on the sensations. And everything is as real as you think it is .

Donk, I am sure you are an adorable person who is very self conscious and this makes you suffer... Seriously! Be kind on your self, you deserve all the kindness you can get.
    I will wait for another fellow avalonian to astral travel to see what you look like in that world, haven't mastered that skill all that well yet.

Regarding shadow people and other entities- something that works for me- if anything gets to bother you, don't pay much attention to it. That usually does the job well.
    Last edited by chocolate; 14th January 2014 at 19:13.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

donk (14th January 2014), GreenGuy (15th January 2014), lightning23 (14th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th January 2014)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Regarding shadow people and other entities- something that works for me- if anything gets to bother you, don't pay much attention to it. That usually does the job well.
    Yeah...it seemed to have a keen on interest on preventing Ness from learning about abduction & esoteric stuff....and since she seemed to lose interest in actually learning about that stuff *sigh* he hasn't exposed himself....but when she was still learning and did intentionally ignore (and most importantly, stop fearing) him, it worked well.

We got crystals (and tried the old-timey spirit bomb thingy! ) but I haven't found a totem I trusted yet, I'll be on the lookout.

Really...I am not real worried. I don't really think I fear anything, which is why I openly invite anyone's (anything's?) help, hoping they are well-intended--but never completely trusting anyone/anything....completely exposing myself. I just wanna try to figure it out, is all. I am not self-conscious, but thanks for being sensitive....it wouldn't surprise me in the least if y'all saw me like this out there in the astral...

13. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

didnt trust others totems and art...so we began to create our own.that seemed to bee the key for us.
    truth always.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

donk (14th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th January 2014)

15. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Cool Re: Entity watching me sleep

Donk, Ness's drawing reminds me of Aboriginal cave art looks kind of like what they would call a Waginga (hope I spelt that right!)
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

donk (15th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th January 2014), william r sanford72 (15th January 2014)

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 320 posts

Jeia Ra Manuk - I had a dream about three years ago while living in an apartment complex; this was also the time I was heaviest in my drug usage. Long story short, I remember in this dream, sitting in a chair in an empty room and some "shadow" figure came up from behind me. What I most vividly recall about this dream, is that when the "shadow" figure touched me, I felt completely paralyzed. I literally wanted to run away but couldn't and I remember screaming myself out of the dream, still shaking with fear and paralyzed. I am actually getting the chills even thinking about that memory. Just wanted to say your comment on this thread brought that back from the darkness of my memories.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LivioRazlo For This Post:

donk (15th January 2014), pabranno (24th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th January 2014)

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

The presence of shadow people in your personal space could mean you are about to take another step in evolutionary/consciousness thinking ... I would wager something really big has been occupying your thoughts , and it takes up most of your time ... also have you seen a red UFO lately ??? They don't just show up cause they can , there is always a purpose ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

donk (15th January 2014), pabranno (24th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th January 2014), william r sanford72 (15th January 2014), Wind (18th January 2014)

21. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Donk, when I was 14, I had a horrific nightmare.

I woke suddenly, like your girlfriend did.

There was the face of an entity hovering in the dark, a few feet or so above my own face as I lay in bed.

This occurred in 1997, January or February. At a Russian hotel in Mongolia.

The dream is in my "masonic dreams" thread, where a dream double led me across the water in a boat, up some cliffs, and into a dark tower.
    The tower had a large square door. As soon as I looked at it, the door opened itself (it looked 20+ feet across and weighed thousands of lbs).
    It was very scary because the door was fastened by one of those wheels like you see on a submarine... it turned so fast as the door slammed open,
    I thought I could almost smell the air burning. The door made no noise when it slammed open. As if some invisible force held it fast.

I looked across the room beyond the door, and it was black and white checkers all the way to the wall.
    There was darkness and light near the wall, and in this I could see smoke rising from the floor.

The smoke could see me. This all happened within the space of milliseconds.
    I felt a horrible jolt of electricity jarring me awake as the smoke grew in height and snaked upward from the strange floor...

My heart was pounding -- no, it felt more like I'd been hit by a defibrillator -- never had a dream like that before in my life...

like an elephant's worth of adrenalin was going through me, and then that face in the dark on top of everything @_@

It was similar to the tree faces in Snow White, or something trippy like that.

Made of psychedelic green and purple light... sort of fizzled out like a sore retina.

This was one of the scariest MFing dreams of my whole life, and Yes, Donk,
    there are entities out there and they do check us out while we sleep.

could be our future selves in pain?

p.s. the smoke looked like the Holy of Holies smoke or maybe the angel of death as depicted in ten commandments
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 15th January 2014 at 03:43.

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Heh, what you describe in your dream (vividly, beautifully written btw) ness has seen our kitchen, she described something amazingly similar toward your building smoke, but she threw in it was like a swarm almost, like the little shadows in the movie Ghost (with Demi Moore). She associated that with that shadow dude. Not this, she said this was different.

She said she was reminded of death, maybe like a cartoony archetype--but she's pretty confident in her ability to see death on other people (especially loved ones), if you know what I mean. She feels like she would know if death is emminent for me and probably wouldn't be able to hide it...and definitely wouldn't have mentioned it, her track record is close to perfect so far, she is sensitive to seeing it on people.

Ghostrider I hope you're right, I could always use progress, I feel like it's tough to keep from back peddling lately. The shadow dude been around for awhile (I think two years now?)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I can't recall any significant UFO sighting,'nothing close and personal

23. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

So I came across this just now, Ness' original drawing...mine was from memory of her description and this (which I had misplaced):

24. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,583 times in 5,714 posts

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    So I came across this just now, Ness' original drawing...mine was from memory of her description and this (which I had misplaced):

I know this is a long shot, but it appears as though someone stole the sheet I wore as a ghost costume when I was 12 and is now terrorizing you with it...

Post update:

Donk when I was in college, many moons ago, I took a few hits of LSD with a buddy and began a leisurely walk around campus. I began hallucinating early on. This was the good part of the trip, before the FEAR set in, so I could appreciate the hallucination for what it really was: an illusion. On a huge brick wall I witnessed what appeared to be a hell sequence, with agonized entities climbing over other agonized entities......they all looked eerily similar to your drawing my friend.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

chocolate (18th January 2014), Curt (18th January 2014), donk (17th January 2014), william r sanford72 (18th January 2014)

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

You ever meet anyone that sees them without the LSD? I met quite a few, and haven't written ALL of them off to hallucinating all the time. (I also haven't believed ANY completely)

...except my dog--he'd never lie to me (about entities--getting into the fridge or eating the door trying to get out, well...). Summit confirmed for me that Ness and a few other sensitive friends aren't completely full of sh!t...

What do you make of the experience you had? Do you accept the possibility some sort of "reality" to your hallucination? I know a lot of people feel their trips are more "real" than the mundane 3d/5 sense world view.

27. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,583 times in 5,714 posts

Hey Donk, yeah brother, even as I was writing the word "illusion" I was questioning the use of that description. I believe I was tuned in to a certain reality, no more or less real than ours. My relief stemmed from the fact that, at that point, i could still discern one reality from the other.

I once spent 2 hours communicating with a tree while on acid. It was as lucid and "real" as any experience I've ever had, probably more so.

No, never seen any of these entities while sober, and quite glad!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

donk (18th January 2014), pabranno (24th January 2014), william r sanford72 (18th January 2014), Wind (18th January 2014)

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

....ah see, that's my thing, I want to be able to see them, or at least a broader spectrum on my senses. I feel like I was jolted into or somehow figured out the "next level" (so to speak) at my recent hospital stash, I feel more sensitive to energies than I was before.

I started trying to turn my diet toward the "raw/alkaline" direction, based on various (Chris/greybeard's comes to mind) recomendations, to a pretty good degree of success, when I get to make the choices--in my world of big Italian and robust social life a lot gets pushed on me, and I found that simply slowing down helps me eat less (I had a big problem with inhaling food in disgusting excess).

Anyways it seems off topic but I finally came around on getting my body as optimally tuned as possible, of course this is the most obvious step. Increasing meditation is the next step I took on, that will help as well. Hopefully soon I'll be tuned in enough to actually perceive these buggers.

Bottom line is I believe there are infinite manifestations of consciousness, and these days I ain't scared of any of 'em, even (old satan if he's legit) and his archontic minions...I believe they exist and can be perceived similarly in our shared reality. Whether it's important or just fun, I'm drawn toward identifying them and trying to understand them...and doing my best to hone my senses so I can.

30. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    I once spent 2 hours communicating with a tree while on acid. It was as lucid and "real" as any experience I've ever had, probably more so.
    I don't know what acid is, and I don't need to, but those were probably two hours spent well.

I should know... I have doing this all along and thought I was nuts, until I was shown other do it too, and they all looked more okay than the ones who talked to each other and never understood one another.
    Last edited by chocolate; 18th January 2014 at 15:35.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

donk (18th January 2014), Gardener (23rd January 2014), GreenGuy (25th January 2014), Mike (18th January 2014), pabranno (24th January 2014), william r sanford72 (18th January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast