+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: UK is now under NAZI dictatorship - David Noakes

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default UK is now under NAZI dictatorship - David Noakes

Apparently even the Queen has betrayed its subdits....

This is 1st of 11

Very interesting interview NWO through the back door
    Last edited by stardustaquarion; 3rd April 2010 at 17:14.

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: UK is now under NAZI dictatorship - David Noakes

Playlist

https://youtube.com/user/TruthVie...8711776DF7589F

The funny thing is that Noakes says is that there are 250,000 politically awakened people in Britain ?????

3. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Yes, I've seen this posted on PA 1. It's good to see somebody talking about the situation in GB and Europe... then again it's not, because it shouldn't be happening!

I wrote a piece to a journalist in Belgium asking him if he would consider this information or even interview the man... guess I won't get a reply, but it's worth trying...

Dada,
    xxdA.

4. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi xxdA, the question is what can we do, for starters John Harris says that the Queen is not even legal because she did not sign a charter but I am nil points on UK legal system so where do we go from here cos I am seeing the "wingmakers sanitized (NAZI) hell" comming to this neighbourhood sooner rather than later.

Cheers

5. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I am still watching the interview but it sheds light on the black government, Catholic Church, Satanism....very good interview. It is very refreshing to listen this thing by a politician.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

thank you stardustaquarian, very interesting viewing
    love m x

7. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hey SDA,

I'm not exactly sure either except for showing (bits and pieces of) this information to people who want/like to dig into this kind of legal stuff (like Mr. Noakes) and have an open mind. The journalist I mailed is one of these kinds of people and, since I talked to him a couple of times when I was working in a shop where he came, I know the man has a heart as well! I don't work there anymore, but if I'll see him again, I'll try to start to talk about the subject...

Just spreading the word while staying connected to our true selves seems to be the only right thing to do... Maybe we can filter out the 'dry stuff' from this interview and ask the rational people to check that out? Please share if you have more ideas!!!

xx
    dA.

or

xxdA

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    Hi xxdA, the question is what can we do, for starters John Harris says that the Queen is not even legal because she did not sign a charter but I am nil points on UK legal system so where do we go from here cos I am seeing the "wingmakers sanitized (NAZI) hell" comming to this neighbourhood sooner rather than later.

Cheers

8. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank you xxdA I almost finished watching the videos I am surprised that he does not suggest making a petition but I guess that will get ignored. He says that we need 10,000 people protesting of a daily basis or 70 MP passing a private bill. My MP is rubbish he never does anything, totally corrupted he is. He suggests other things but again it implies convincing people which is not easy

It is serious, we basically have been abolished as country

Cheers

9. Link to Post #9
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I got to say he makes a half convincing case. Some of it rings true but I've never read any of the EU treaties. Worth looking into.

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

PART ONE

I'll take this part by part...So, in part one he 'reveals' that the real purpose behind the EU is so that a tiny powerful minority can live the life of riley and hold power over the many...IMO that is utter nonsense and nowhere near the real intentions of the EU superstate. He says there are many many new EU regulations (and there are), but ask yourself if the EU and the fact that it supercedes national Govt legally on many key matters are really interesested in some kind of boring long winded tip toe to totalitarianism...Welll the fact is they are there already (why doesn't he just say that??).

To my way of thinking the moment they have the EU army (which will come about after an enlargement of the rapid reaction force) they will be more or less in position A..

I'm worried about the first part because he gives a very vague answer to the core reasoning for an EU superstate (which is for real and I know it is coming/already here)...I don't believe it has anything to do with priveledged lifestyles and consignning us to serfdom (that is far too simplistic)...
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

PART TWO AND THREE

Get more interesting and i agree the original idea of the German Nazi's inc some sections of the Euro royals and the leading coroporations was to set up an EU type superstate and this indeed was what Hitler was after and ther reason he did mad things like invade Russia, is cause the ols Soviets didn't want to come into a nazi EU they wanted a Communist EU (see Trotsky). In fact before the rise of Fascism in Germany in the 30's, it was touch and go that the communists were going to win power. Hitler actually made some secet trips to the old Empire and its leaders (Great Britain) before starting 2nd world war and was given the Ok by the Queen etc (the royals are all Germans btw).
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

12. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

hmm... says I

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Speak up man!!
    Alan Watt

14. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

If all this takes place and a European army will emerge, my gut tells me that it won't last long since they're is so little support for the European project from the people of Europe. Nazi Germany at least had 'a sick kind of patriotism' which gave them back an identity after the humiliation of WW 1.

So the card house will fall (that's the intention I'll send out !) giving us the opportunity to find ourselves again (that's the good part ...)!

Dada,
    xxdA.

15. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Worth a watch. Thanks for posting
    TheTruth will set you free

16. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

dAkapacity:
    Quote f all this takes place and a European army will emerge, my gut tells me that it won't last long since they're is so little support for the European project from the people of Europe. Nazi Germany at least had 'a sick kind of patriotism' which gave them back an identity after the humiliation of WW 1.

So the card house will fall (that's the intention I'll send out !) giving us the opportunity to find ourselves again (that's the good part ...)!

Dada,
    xxdA.
    i like your optimism..
    sad affair is that the movers and shakers do not care for support of the peoples of europe..all they want is a pro formae endorsement...if and when they don't like the result of a referendum (as in the irish example), they'd just call a new one etc., till they get/engineer the desired outcome..i am afraid it's a bit late in the day to hope that the european super state (including common defence/military policy) would be called off..they've already bulldozed it through..the hope remains that some countries would be granted a referendum to opt out of the union altogether..though it would be twice as hard to undo the damage already done...i think..

see this video below..a european parliament delegate doesn't even know what the difference between election and selection is...really sad..

Last edited by lightblue; 5th April 2010 at 13:13.

17. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: UK is now under NAZI dictatorship - David Noakes

Thank you stardustaquarion for uploading this video in its entirety.
    I had only managed to watch the 4th instalment.

It's very interesting that people from all walks of life who have better things to do are coming out and exposing these things that just don't add up to many who are trying to find answers like us.

Regards
    Baron

18. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank you for stopping by Baron and for taking the time to watch the video, I think that the more of us that is aware, the more likely we can find a solution

Cheers

19. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dAkapacity (here)
    If all this takes place and a European army will emerge, my gut tells me that it won't last long since they're is so little support for the European project from the people of Europe. Nazi Germany at least had 'a sick kind of patriotism' which gave them back an identity after the humiliation of WW 1.

Dada,by
    xxdA.
    The most worrying thing about all this is that so much is being done 'off the radar', it is literally too late by the time people catch up to what is going on. On the one hand if there is going to be fight for oil and other assests, it might be worthwihile having and EU army or America and China will literally steal it all.
    Alan Watt

20. Link to Post #20
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

wow, that was an excellenmt show. That fella did not hold back on anything, well done. Right good set he has to say the things he did.

Although, I doubt very much that 10,000 people will make much of a difference.

Be Safe

Irishspirit
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast