+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: Time Travel and Predetermination

1. Link to Post #121
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Default Re: Time Travel and Predetermination

I thought it would be useful if I shared my personal experience of time with those interested...and what has brought me to my current understanding.

For the last 40 years or so I have been objectively working and frequenting realms or worlds in out of body states. My early contacts with these worlds were confusing and often scary and it took me quite a while before I got to understand how it works, and what could and could not be done. I guess it is just like every other thing in life...practice leads to knowing. I am far from perfect and I am more ignorant today than I was yesterday because each day I realize just how little I know.

A common occurrence in the subjective understanding of these ‘higher’ realms is the use of defined names for these worlds and whilst it is useful at this stage of our consciousness to speak of Etheric world... Emotional/ Astral World...Mental world... Causal world etc ...there are actually no real ‘doors’ or boundaries between these, and this often results in a compartmentalized idea of the Cosmos.

In the physical we see what we call solid objects (not really solid of course), then liquid objects, then gaseous objects. Then all of a sudden things start to disappear as we run out of senses to observe what’s going on. I am able to see another 2 ‘levels’ into the etheric world but need to go out of body for the rest up to causal level. Some of us have clairvoyant vision which means that some levels of the emotional/astral world can be objectively experienced.

Just above the physical densities we can normally sense, ie up to gaseous, there are still another 4 levels before we get to the astral/emotional state and it is here that the fun starts because this world or density is of such a nature that we can created whatever we like just by thought. And... our initial entry into this world is often met with a glorious view of our own individual world which we have created all by ourself with our current world and life view.

Some people can...in this out of body state, which is a similar state as some meditation experiences, and also some mental projection states, like remote viewing...see and experience a larger view of the probability state, which is constantly been created as we live life. Every moment of every day in life is reflected and created in the emotional/mental world and if you are trained you can make some incredibly accurate predictions.

Now this is not time travel, because time travel does not exist...what it is, is a view of the current probabilities in the Cosmos...and if everything goes accordingly, accurate prediction is possible.

I have personally delved into this state and one can change some aspect of this view and immediately another view is created with another outcome. This is what I think people mean by timelines...because certainly they do not exist until they are created by thought.

Now some people believe that everything exists at the same time and I would like those people to realize that we each create our own reality, by thought, and you can prove this to yourself by just changing your mind about something you planned to do and go off and do something else. It is to me not logical to think that anything and everything which we could possibly want to do, and everything else we might have not ourself even thought about can be existing all at once. There is no logic to this thinking.

Time as we experience it can also be fiddled around with. I can stop my watch’s second hand for what seems like ages....not the actual watch and real time stops, but subjective time stops. When I first got this right it surprised me because I had been practicing for quite a few days and was starting to doubt it’s possibility, then suddenly it just happened. What seems to happen is that our consciousness turns inward toward the centre of our real Self and as we get closer to our centre time as we think speeds up and at the physical level it seems to expand relatively.

I have also noticed on hundreds of occasions that when I am out of body I can do things which relatively would seem like hours but in physical time it has taken only a few minutes.

Dreams are also often experienced where we fall asleep, especially during that snooze time, and have the most amazing dream and when we wake up the clock has only advanced another 5 minutes.

So time is obviously...to me...a subjective experience of some event cycle...depending on which level or realm or density or world we are experiencing it from. Things speed up as we move closer to the centre of the atom from which our individual source lies...that is also why we each can experience time differently. If we have nothing to do time seems to drag along and if we are enjoying some activity time seems to fly.

All these many experiences which I have had, has lead me to my current thinking and understanding of time and to put these into a nutshell would be quite difficult but there is a statement I can make which might be accurate.

Time or duration or cycles is a constant at some absolute point and it is only our relative position which changes the perceived subjective duration of events.

This seems to be in accordance with some ancient writings...as some very definitive cycles have been described...and so whatever cycle we choose to order our life upon is all really just the same as the next. It does not change the facts and the experiences.
    Quote "One day out of this long life of Brahma is called Kalpa; and a Kalpa is that portion of time which intervenes between one conjunction of all the planets on the horizon of Lanka, at the first point of Aries, and a subsequent similar conjunction. A Kalpa embraces the reign of fourteen Manus, and their sandhis (intervals); each Manu lying between two sandhis. Every Manu's rule contains seventy-one Maha Yugas, - each Maha Yuga consists of four Yugas, viz., Krita, Treta, Dwapara, and Kali; and the length of each of these four Yugas is respectively as the numbers, 4, 3, 2 and 1.
    The number of sidereal years embraced in the foregoing different periods are as follows:

360 days of mortals make a year 1 Mortal year.
    Krita Yuga contains 1,728,000 Mortal years.
    Treta Yuga contains 1,296,000 Mortal years.
    Dwapara Yuga contains 864,000 Mortal years.
    Kali Yuga contains 432,000 Mortal years.
    The total of the said four Yugas constitute a Maha Yuga 4,320,000 Mortal years.
    Seventy-one of such Maha Yugas form the period of the reign of one Manu 306,720,000 Mortal years.
    The reign of 14 Manus embraces the duration of 994 Maha Yugas, which is equal to 4,294,080,000 Mortal years.
    Add Sandhis, i.e., intervals between the reign of each Manu, which amount to 6 Maha Yugas, equal to 25,920,000 Mortal years.
    The total of these reigns and interregnums of 14 Manus, is 1,000 Maha Yugas, which constitute a Kalpa, i.e., one day of Brahma, equal to 4,320,000,000 Mortal years.
    As Brahma's night is of equal duration, one day and night of Brahma will contain 8,640,000,000 Mortal years.
    360 of such days and nights make one year of Brahma, equal to 3,110,400,000,000 Mortal years.
    100 of such years constitute the whole period of Brahma's age, ie., Maha Kalpa 311,040,000,000,000 Mortal years.

That these figures are not fanciful, but are founded upon astronomical facts, has been demonstrated by Mr. Davis, in an essay in the Asiatic Researches; and this receives further corroboration from the geological investigations and calculations made by Dr. Hunt, formerly President of the Anthropological Society, and also in some respects from the researches made by Professor Huxley.
    Last edited by Finefeather; 10th February 2014 at 12:42.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Alekahn2 (12th February 2014), Alien Ramone (15th February 2014), Andrew (10th February 2014), Carmody (10th February 2014), Eram (10th February 2014), Flash (11th February 2014), Hazel (10th February 2014), Molly (12th February 2014), seko (12th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #122
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    For the last 40 years or so I have been objectively working and frequenting realms or worlds in out of body states. My early contacts with these worlds were confusing and often scary and it took me quite a while before I got to understand how it works, and what could and could not be done. I guess it is just like every other thing in life...practice leads to knowing.

A common occurrence in the subjective understanding of these ‘higher’ realms is the use of defined names for these worlds and whilst it is useful at this stage of our consciousness to speak of Etheric world... Emotional/ Astral World...Mental world... Causal world etc ...there are actually no real ‘doors’ or boundaries between these, and this often results in a compartmentalized idea of the Cosmos.

So time is obviously...to me...a subjective experience of some event cycle...
    But if I choose to subjectively assume time travel exists, than no one here can objectively prove me wrong?
    Aren't those two things that are on the opposite sides of one's understanding?

We are so used to mix and match whatever comes comfortable, that at one point we can spin it in whatever direction we want.

Many of us have Out of Body experiences, in many ways, in dreams or more consciously. And still, this is the world where everything is in one's own mind.

At this stage I am leaving the classroom and going back into my inner understanding. I don't really need anyone's approval of disapproval of 'what is' while I am in there.

Thank you, Alien Ramone, interesting discussion.
    And Thank You, Finefeather, I respect your opinion.

I had to say:
    'over'
    Last edited by chocolate; 10th February 2014 at 15:22.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Alien Ramone (15th February 2014), Eram (11th February 2014), Finefeather (11th February 2014), Flash (11th February 2014)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    But if I choose to subjectively assume time travel exists, than no one here can objectively prove me wrong?
    Aren't those two things that are on the opposite sides of one's understanding?
    I do not believe your statement is correct because, by saying it...you are assuming that there is not an objective reality which is beyond our individual subjective view.

That is also the same as saying that if you think that 1+1 is 3 it cannot be objectively proved to be wrong.

When it is said that "we each create our own reality" it merely refers to the subjective view which we each have of an objective world...it does not mean that we each are creating an entire world based on our view.

Of course we will go about our daily thinking and understanding as we believe it is...but that does not mean that every person in our personal view is playing out our world just for us.

This is the cause of one person's happiness and another's suffering...we are living different subjective lives in an objective world...and our thinking creates our quality and view of life based on our consciousness or awareness of reality.

Take care
    Ray

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Alekahn2 (12th February 2014), Alien Ramone (15th February 2014), chocolate (11th February 2014), donk (14th February 2014), Eram (11th February 2014), Flash (11th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member Alien Ramone's Avatar
    Thanks

Check also this:
    it deals with timelines and when I saw/heard it was really world turning for me.
    this was about Napoleon and a possible change in the timeline when he has visited Egypt.

These are related to what you mentioned about the face on mars and that it doesn't quite compute with you. It doesn't quite fit in my mind also, but if I decide to see it rather than understand it, it makes some sense.
    The Da Vinci series was excellent. I'm going to watch the James Horak videos now.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alien Ramone For This Post:

chocolate (11th February 2014), Flash (11th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

I just listened to the first Horak video and listened part way through the follow up interview. What he said about time travel seemed a little disjointed, and he acted like he knew how it worked, but wouldn't give details, because he didn't want to give information that could be the cause of more problems related to time travel. He talked about celestial observations changing, and it seemed like he was implying that it was the other timeline that was causing it and then talked about Mars and mentioned how green canals were observed, but that they then disappeared and Mar's ice caps shrunk after two flashes at the poles occurred. It wasn't clear, if he was talking about some unknown event causing it or it being related to time travel, but it was in the context of his discussion of time travel. I watched some other Horak videos and did listen to one where he mentioned the face on Mars existing and then later it just looking like a random natural rock formation; I think the implication again was time travel related, but it wasn't clear.

I checked out an interview in 2011 and one about Elenin to see how accurate his deductions were for things that have happened just as a way to judge how reliable he might be in what he says about time travel. To his credit, when asked about 2012, he didn't have false predictions like many did, but talked about the the predictions being more of a distraction as more control is being put in place. However, he appears to have been wrong in his prediction on Elenin.

About the canals on Mars and the face (at 9:29):
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=FvxUzvUr8BU

About Elenin (at 59:30) Horak says "... It will change course radically, almost at a right angle and go back out of the system. It will demonstrate that it is under intelligent guidance, that it's friendly and that it has some magnitude.":

Still, it's interesting to hear his perspective and have his take on time travel in mind in case any other information or speculation comes out with related ideas.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alien Ramone For This Post:

chocolate (11th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #126
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi Alein R.!
    I found a new interesting bit here (a bit long video though, and a bit slow...)

Hope you are slowly getting to where you want to go --> (anything is possible, just don't tell anybody)

12. Link to Post #127
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

And a member reminded me on another thread of this (I had totally forgotten about it) :
    Project Pegasus and the Advent of Time Travel

13. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

This is quite a lengthy video dedicated to the SUBJECTIVE nature of reality. After watching at least the first part one may wonder about the endless possibilities related to the subject matter of the current conversation or rather monologue.
    I watched Part 1, another Tom Campbell video, and parts or Part 2, and I am listening to part of Part 3 where he is starting to talk about remote viewing. I long ago came to some of the same conclusions related to reality being a set of rules rather than an actual physical model, since I've found relativity and quantum mechanics to be very interesting and have looked into them in the past. I haven't in the past come to conclusions on remote viewing, so I'll probably listen to the rest of this part. I know earlier he had talked about not considering remote viewing a goal that you either fail or succeed at. I'm listening to the part about remote viewing the energy body and healing, and I have sort of come to the conclusion that I might be too skeptical in relation to myself and this sort of thing to want to put much energy into it. In relation to what he said about him and his friend remote viewing the same thing together and their notes matching, I would like to see the notes, since it's otherwise seemingly difficult to assess the accuracy of a remote viewing session.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Alien Ramone For This Post:

chocolate (14th February 2014)

15. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

There is no such thing as time travel...except of course in the movies

The entire existence in which we exist...the Cosmos...is singular...balanced...alive...evolving and spirally expanding...there is no one, within our Cosmos, ahead of anyone else, in time...only many who are ahead of others in consciousness...by their own efforts.

Being ahead, or more advanced consciously, brings with it an ability to live in the moment and being able to instantly recall the entire past life including all past lives...at once.

The same as we can sit down and recall with a smile or a sigh what we were doing just yesterday...as if it was happening all over right now...such becomes the clarity of our consciousness that all past seems like now.

The same as we can sit down and build a view of what we are going to do tomorrow based on the plans we have made today, and rehearse our actions for tomorrow...such becomes the clarity of our probable tomorrow and future.

The greater the consciousness the greater becomes the ability to 'see' the past...and the greater the ability to determine what the future might be...sometimes this is obvious because we know the train arrives at 10 each day... but a greater consciousness can determine probabilities of events which the ordinary physical consciousness cannot.

Just like the child who fails to see his pending predicament as the parent who knows rushes to it's aid before the event even takes place.

So no one is time travelling when they predict some future event accurately...but rather they are in contact with probabilities which just happen to manifest...because they know.

Just a thought.
    Take care
    Ray
    Here is a video that shows the perceived affect of time traveling into the future based on time progressing at different paces in different frames of reference (at 19 minutes into the video):
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=kBqSIXl_Yww

The question then becomes whether time would stand still in other frames of reference, if there was technology that could overcome inertial and mass related problems to allow a craft to move at the speed of light, and would time flow backward in other frames of reference if the craft was moving faster than the speed of light?

Also I've read that Einstein showed that within the rules of relativity, with extremely high amounts of energy, a worm hole to the past could be created, but It creates what is called the grandfather paradox. If one went back in time and killed their grandfather before he was the father to any children, then the time traveler couldn't have been born. If alternate timelines exist and are created with time travel to the past, then there would be no paradox.

Edit:
    I haven't thought about this stuff in a while, so disregard my lack of logic in that paragraph right after the video. Here is a link below to a typical thought experiment that shows that Faster Than Light (FTL) travel implies backward time travel:
    http://www.thebestforumever.com/comm...eriment.47326/

Also Wikipedia has a good article on time travel:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_travel
    The "Via faster-than-light (FTL) travel" section discusses the idea that FTL travel would involve a signal or object moving backward in time. The "Using wormholes" section talks about worm holes being permitted by the Einstein field equations of general relativity, and describes how time travel could only go as far back as to when the worm hole was made. It also describes what would be needed to make it work and some possible limitations. There are other discussions related to time travel in the article also.
    Last edited by Alien Ramone; 13th February 2014 at 21:11.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alien Ramone For This Post:

chocolate (14th February 2014), Finefeather (14th February 2014)

17. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Hi Dear Alien Ramone

Thank you for your thought provoking thread. As I was reading your post I was suddenly reminded of the movie by Steven King called ‘The Langoliers’. The part at the end comes to mind, when they get back to ‘reality’ a few minutes too early, and have to wait for time to catch up.

I am not a science expert, and so certainly do not wish to get involved in the maths behind the theories which Einstein presented. I have noticed however that there are some modern scientists, from Universities around the world, who claim that Einstein was wrong in some of his assumptions and that he actually corrected some of his theories at some point...
    Anyway, I have no need to be anti Einstein because IMO he opened the eyes of the world to areas which we will all one day know a lot more about in the future.

I believe we are still a long way to finding the truth behind the workings of the Universe, scientists in every era will continue to believe they have found the answer, despite their total lack of interest in other realms or densities which we cannot yet easily identify and measure and thus confirm. There is however a growing band of scientists who are becoming more and more interested in this esoteric area and these we must support and encourage.

Quote Posted by Alien Ramone (here)
    Here is a video that shows the perceived affect of time traveling into the future based on time progressing at different paces in different frames of reference (at 19 minutes into the video):

The question then becomes whether time would stand still in other frames of reference, if there was technology that could overcome inertial and mass related problems to allow a craft to move at the speed of light, and would time flow backward in other frames of reference if the craft was moving faster than the speed of light?

Also I've read that Einstein showed that within the rules of relativity, with extremely high amounts of energy, a worm hole to the past could be created, but It creates what is called the grandfather paradox. If one went back in time and killed their grandfather before he was the father to any children, then the time traveler couldn't have been born. If alternate timelines exist and are created with time travel to the past, then there would be no paradox.

Edit:
    I haven't thought about this stuff in a while, so disregard my lack of logic in that paragraph right after the video. Here is a link below to a typical thought experiment that shows that Faster Than Light (FTL) travel implies backward time travel:
    Well first lets just think about life on earth for a second.

World, man made, time is divided into time zones... so we see that if I was born at the same local time as you, but in different countries I could technically be older or younger than you, from a ‘on earth manifestation’ point of view, depending on the time zones.
    We see that a new day starts progressively in each time zone, as the earth rotates.

So if I was the ‘older’ then we could argue that I am in the future...because I came before you so I am ahead, or in front of you...and you are ‘behind’ me, so in my past...or ...we could say that you are in the future because I am in your past and you were the future or later manifestation.

So which is it going to be?

It all depends on our constant need for relativity, because then we can judge people Like so many who think that the old are stupid and the young are far cleverer...or was that the old people who think the young are so stupid? I forget know

So we see that relativity is built into our very thinking...and not very sound logically IMO...no wonder we have so many paradoxes...because a paradox is born out of irrational reality.

In true esoterics/Hylozoics this does not occur because cycles are used and your cycle is different to mine based on many many factors. Wise Astrologers have known this for millions of years.

Each individual person’s future does not start, or is not based, on the day you are born...like some modern Astrologers make us believe. Our future is based on millions of years of evolution of our consciousness and everyone’s is different...although it may appear similar from our limited perspective.

Personally I do not believe in Einsteins theory of relativity because it states that...nothing...can surpass the speed of light. This is definitely incorrect. Thought is the fastest phenomena existing...when it occurs...and it’s first manifestation is in the emotional and mental domains...

Thought is the creative process (destructive and constructive) which takes place when we subjectively or objectively create...and mind is the power of thought’s manifestation. The result is consciousness.
    This trinity is the holy grail of life...when we one day get to understand it.

Every subjective and objective manifestation has a cycle of birth to death...this applies to everything that is manifested, from a grain of sand, to a plant, to an animal, to a human body, to a planet, to a galaxy to a Cosmos...And...it even includes our every thought.

There is only one thing that is immortal and eternal...the true Self or Divine Monad, which each of us are.
    Everything else will come and go...depending on our thoughts...nothing is fixed especially our future.

As we grow consciously and become wiser our probable future becomes more and more stable, and, unconditional love and unity...brotherhood...starts to become the main direction in which our creations begin to flow.

Until then we will be living in our own little subjective worlds with our own ideas and thoughts based on our own drop of consciousness in the sea of the vast consciousness that has been created by each of the billions of Selves in the Cosmos. It is our right and destiny to know it all.

Omniscience and omnipotence is our only certain future...everything else is our own creation.

Take care
    Ray

I see you have added another video. I have seen hundreds of different ideas on how time travel is supposed to work, in my 68 years on this planet, and everyone, without fail, fails to get off the planet whilst they are dreaming up their theory.

The biggest problem IMO is that we humans...or rather...the ones who come up with these theories...have no real experience in other worlds and they equate and calculate everything based on today's general minute understanding of life.

I am waiting for a real scientist to come to earth to prove reality for us
    Last edited by Finefeather; 14th February 2014 at 09:58.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Alien Ramone (15th February 2014), Andrew (14th February 2014), Eram (14th February 2014), Flash (20th February 2014)

19. Link to Post #131
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

This is quite a lengthy video dedicated to the SUBJECTIVE nature of reality. After watching at least the first part one may wonder about the endless possibilities related to the subject matter of the current conversation or rather monologue.
    I watched Part 1, another Tom Campbell video, and parts or Part 2, and I am listening to part of Part 3 where he is starting to talk about remote viewing. I long ago came to some of the same conclusions related to reality being a set of rules rather than an actual physical model, since I've found relativity and quantum mechanics to be very interesting and have looked into them in the past. I haven't in the past come to conclusions on remote viewing, so I'll probably listen to the rest of this part. I know earlier he had talked about not considering remote viewing a goal that you either fail or succeed at. I'm listening to the part about remote viewing the energy body and healing, and I have sort of come to the conclusion that I might be too skeptical in relation to myself and this sort of thing to want to put much energy into it. In relation to what he said about him and his friend remote viewing the same thing together and their notes matching, I would like to see the notes, since it's otherwise seemingly difficult to assess the accuracy of a remote viewing session.
    The accuracy of the two RV sessions will never be 100% accurate . I mean that they probably overlap in many places, but in nature they cannot match 100%. If that happens than the two men are one man (I speak from direct experience).

http://www.my-big-toe.com/index.php/about-the-author Tom Campbell does know what he is talking about when it comes to physics.

Quote Tom Campbell began researching altered states of consciousness with Bob Monroe Journeys Out Of The Body, Far Journeys, and The Ultimate Journey) at Monroe Laboratories in the early 1970s where he and a few others were instrumental in getting Monroe's laboratory for the study of consciousness up and running. These early drug-free consciousness pioneers helped design experiments, developed the technology for creating specific altered states, and were the main subjects of study (guinea pigs) all at the same time. Campbell has been experimenting with, and exploring the subjective and objective mind ever since. For the past thirty years, Campbell has been focused on scientifically exploring the properties, boundaries, and abilities of consciousness.
    During that same time period, he has excelled as a working scientist, a professional physicist dedicated to pushing back the frontiers of cutting edge technology, large-system simulation, technology development and integration, and complex system vulnerability and risk analysis. Presently, and for the past 20 years, he has been at the heart of developing US missile defense systems.
    Tom is the "TC (physicist)" described in Bob Monroe's second book Far Journeys and has been a serious explorer of the frontiers of reality, mind, consciousness, and psychic phenomena since the early 1970s. My Big TOE is a model of existence and reality that is based directly on Campbell's scientific research and first hand experience. It represents the results and conclusions of thirty years of careful scientific exploration of the boundaries and contents of reality from both the physical and metaphysical viewpoints. The author has made every effort to approach his explorations without bias or preconceived notions. There is no belief system, dogma, creed, or unusual assumptions at the root of My Big TOE.
    Last edited by chocolate; 14th February 2014 at 10:31.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Alien Ramone (16th February 2014)

21. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

22. The Following User Says Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

Alien Ramone (16th February 2014)

23. Link to Post #133
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

I just listened to the first Horak video and listened part way through the follow up interview. What he said about time travel seemed a little disjointed, and he acted like he knew how it worked, but wouldn't give details, because he didn't want to give information that could be the cause of more problems related to time travel. He talked about celestial observations changing, and it seemed like he was implying that it was the other timeline that was causing it and then talked about Mars and mentioned how green canals were observed, but that they then disappeared and Mar's ice caps shrunk after two flashes at the poles occurred. It wasn't clear, if he was talking about some unknown event causing it or it being related to time travel, but it was in the context of his discussion of time travel. I watched some other Horak videos and did listen to one where he mentioned the face on Mars existing and then later it just looking like a random natural rock formation; I think the implication again was time travel related, but it wasn't clear.

I checked out an interview in 2011 and one about Elenin to see how accurate his deductions were for things that have happened just as a way to judge how reliable he might be in what he says about time travel. To his credit, when asked about 2012, he didn't have false predictions like many did, but talked about the the predictions being more of a distraction as more control is being put in place. However, he appears to have been wrong in his prediction on Elenin.

About the canals on Mars and the face (at 9:29):

About Elenin (at 59:30) Horak says "... It will change course radically, almost at a right angle and go back out of the system. It will demonstrate that it is under intelligent guidance, that it's friendly and that it has some magnitude.":

Still, it's interesting to hear his perspective and have his take on time travel in mind in case any other information or speculation comes out with related ideas.
    I just want to remind everyone that James Horak predicted we would cease to exist on 9/9/13 due to time travellers meddling with the chip in Hitler's head (possibly preventing him from shooting the Sphinx in the face)...

24. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Hi Dear Alien Ramone

Thank you for your thought provoking thread. As I was reading your post I was suddenly reminded of the movie by Steven King called ‘The Langoliers’. The part at the end comes to mind, when they get back to ‘reality’ a few minutes too early, and have to wait for time to catch up.

I am not a science expert, and so certainly do not wish to get involved in the maths behind the theories which Einstein presented. I have noticed however that there are some modern scientists, from Universities around the world, who claim that Einstein was wrong in some of his assumptions and that he actually corrected some of his theories at some point...
    Anyway, I have no need to be anti Einstein because IMO he opened the eyes of the world to areas which we will all one day know a lot more about in the future.

I believe we are still a long way to finding the truth behind the workings of the Universe, scientists in every era will continue to believe they have found the answer, despite their total lack of interest in other realms or densities which we cannot yet easily identify and measure and thus confirm. There is however a growing band of scientists who are becoming more and more interested in this esoteric area and these we must support and encourage.

Edit:
    Well first lets just think about life on earth for a second.

World, man made, time is divided into time zones... so we see that if I was born at the same local time as you, but in different countries I could technically be older or younger than you, from a ‘on earth manifestation’ point of view, depending on the time zones.
    We see that a new day starts progressively in each time zone, as the earth rotates.

So if I was the ‘older’ then we could argue that I am in the future...because I came before you so I am ahead, or in front of you...and you are ‘behind’ me, so in my past...or ...we could say that you are in the future because I am in your past and you were the future or later manifestation.

So which is it going to be?

It all depends on our constant need for relativity, because then we can judge people Like so many who think that the old are stupid and the young are far cleverer...or was that the old people who think the young are so stupid? I forget know

So we see that relativity is built into our very thinking...and not very sound logically IMO...no wonder we have so many paradoxes...because a paradox is born out of irrational reality.

In true esoterics/Hylozoics this does not occur because cycles are used and your cycle is different to mine based on many many factors. Wise Astrologers have known this for millions of years.

Each individual person’s future does not start, or is not based, on the day you are born...like some modern Astrologers make us believe. Our future is based on millions of years of evolution of our consciousness and everyone’s is different...although it may appear similar from our limited perspective.

Personally I do not believe in Einsteins theory of relativity because it states that...nothing...can surpass the speed of light. This is definitely incorrect. Thought is the fastest phenomena existing...when it occurs...and it’s first manifestation is in the emotional and mental domains...

Thought is the creative process (destructive and constructive) which takes place when we subjectively or objectively create...and mind is the power of thought’s manifestation. The result is consciousness.
    This trinity is the holy grail of life...when we one day get to understand it.

Every subjective and objective manifestation has a cycle of birth to death...this applies to everything that is manifested, from a grain of sand, to a plant, to an animal, to a human body, to a planet, to a galaxy to a Cosmos...And...it even includes our every thought.

There is only one thing that is immortal and eternal...the true Self or Divine Monad, which each of us are.
    Everything else will come and go...depending on our thoughts...nothing is fixed especially our future.

As we grow consciously and become wiser our probable future becomes more and more stable, and, unconditional love and unity...brotherhood...starts to become the main direction in which our creations begin to flow.

Until then we will be living in our own little subjective worlds with our own ideas and thoughts based on our own drop of consciousness in the sea of the vast consciousness that has been created by each of the billions of Selves in the Cosmos. It is our right and destiny to know it all.

Omniscience and omnipotence is our only certain future...everything else is our own creation.

Take care
    Ray

I see you have added another video. I have seen hundreds of different ideas on how time travel is supposed to work, in my 68 years on this planet, and everyone, without fail, fails to get off the planet whilst they are dreaming up their theory.

The biggest problem IMO is that we humans...or rather...the ones who come up with these theories...have no real experience in other worlds and they equate and calculate everything based on today's general minute understanding of life.

In relation to special and general relativity, the use of the word relativity doesn't mean that it is in any way related to anything else where the word relative can be used, although judging the relative perception of time can be a useful subject to discuss. As far as I know, relativity has been shown to be correct whenever scientists come up with ways to test it and has actual scientific and practical uses when dealing with anything such as "particles" or signals moving at or near the speed of light. I think it was mentioned in this thread that calculations related to relativity are necessary with global positioning satellites. What is called the twin paradox (not really a paradox) as shown in "The Mechanical Universe" video that I posted, is accepted by scientists as a reality of the what would really happen in that scenario. So far, technology can only propel humans at speeds that slow down time in their time frame by only tiny fractions of a second from the point of view of someone on the ground, in things like a plane trip or for astronauts going into to space and back in a rocket ship. If speeds close to the speed of light could be reached, for someone going out into space and back in a rocket ship, it would be like going into a time machine that took them into the future. Science accepts this. It could be considered time travel, but only in the sense that we are traveling into the future anyway and as it turns out at different rates in different frames reference, which accounts for the speed of light be measured the same for everyone no matter what speed they are moving at.

There are two things I know of that are in question related to Einstein. He couldn't quite make sense of why the expansion of the Universe was accelerating, and that is something scientists are still working on. He didn't believe that there was the randomness that quantum mechanics was confirming whenever it was tested. He actually contributed to quantum mechanics, because by trying to disprove some of its conclusions he confirmed them through experiments that he came up with. Something nice about special relativity is that most people can confirm the basic ideas of distance and time dilation if they want to by taking the time to understand the light clock example and other thought experiments. Also, although the math isn't needed to understand special relativity, the math for basic distance and time dilation calculations and the derivation for them is lot more basic than you would think. It's trigonometry based on a triangle that can be seen in the light clock example. Other things in special relativity can be a little more difficult to understand, such as why when both observers would perceive the other as moving slower, the one who had left the original inertial frame of reference would actually be the one who aged slower when the two meet back up. Another interesting thing that special relativity shows about time and space is that what event occurs before another may not be the same as from different reference frames. For example two explosions of stars out in space may be perceived as having happened in different orders from different solar systems moving at different speeds in relation to the two stars, and there is no correct answer as to which one happened first. I will point out that I'm not talking about the speed of light affecting when the event is seen to have happened, but of the events being calculated to have happened at specific times from specific frames of reference.

There is a time clock example at 2:20 into the following video:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=b_PtnzqxEFQ

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alien Ramone For This Post:

chocolate (20th February 2014), Finefeather (16th February 2014)

26. Link to Post #135
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I teach the science of love which is the only 'real' science you will ever encounter here, so I should qualify, shouldn't I?

http://io9.com/an-experiment-that-mi...ium=socialflow

Quote The Cosmic Delayed Choice

Wheeler hadn't really expected anything else. The Delayed Choice experiment was meant to make people think about what the Double-Slit experiment meant. To some people, it meant that a choice made in the present could determine events in the past. Although it sounds ridiculous, there is a logic to it. Imagine you flip a switch up and one series of events happen, and flip it down, and a different series of events happen. Those series are absolutely consistent with which way you flip the switch, and they never fail. Doesn't it follow that your flip of the switch was a cause that had an effect?

To show that the Delayed Choice experiment wasn't the result of faulty lab equipment, Wheeler proposed the entire thing on a much, much grander scale. Imagine a distant star emits light. Between that star and the Earth is a galaxy, but instead of blocking the light, it bends light towards the Earth. It bends light in of two different ways. A single photon, going from the star, can take one of two paths, to the left of the galaxy or the right of the galaxy. Suddenly, we have a Double-Slit experiment in space. The photons make their way to Earth, and we can observe them. We can observe either exactly where they come from, or we can neglect to see which side of the galaxy they came around. Again, we have a Double-Slit experiment, and we would get the same results – interference pattern if we don't check the exact origin of the photons, and no interference pattern if we do check the exact origin of the photons.

The interesting thing is, these photons would have made "the choice" between going through one path, the other, or both, millions or billions of years ago. There is no way we could have messed up and measured them as they were coming around the galaxy. And yet, depending on whether we measure them, we will have determined whether they passed through one path, the other, or possibly both. Can we determine, now, events that happened millions of years ago?

Time Travel or Not?

Most physicists think the answer is a resounding "no." No, we cannot kick back with retrocausality. Or, at the very least, the experiment, whether conducted across a lab or across galaxies, doesn't support the idea of time travel.

Instead of thinking of retro-causality, the detractors argue, we should think of a superposition of states. The photon is put in both states when it goes through the slits, or around the galaxies, and stays in both states until it is measured. This, for many, is not a cutesy conceit or an easy way "out" of a complicated situation. It is also not conditional on whether the photon is measured at the moment the photon passes through the slit or millions of years later. The wave collapses, and the particle emerges, when the photon is measured. This idea is supported by any version of the Double-Slit experiment, whether the choice to measure is made before the photon is released or long after it has been put in a superposition of states.

If however, you'd like to do the cosmic Delayed Choice experiment while cackling about your absolute power over space and time, I won't stop you.
    I am not 68 years old (I am a bit older than that ), but don't take my word for it.

Cheers!
    Last edited by chocolate; 20th February 2014 at 12:55.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Alien Ramone (20th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7