Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Time Travel and Predetermination

1. Link to Post #101
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Default Re: Time Travel and Predetermination

There is no such thing as time travel...except of course in the movies

The entire existence in which we exist...the Cosmos...is singular...balanced...alive...evolving and spirally expanding...there is no one, within our Cosmos, ahead of anyone else, in time...only many who are ahead of others in consciousness...by their own efforts.

Being ahead, or more advanced consciously, brings with it an ability to live in the moment and being able to instantly recall the entire past life including all past lives...at once.

The same as we can sit down and recall with a smile or a sigh what we were doing just yesterday...as if it was happening all over right now...such becomes the clarity of our consciousness that all past seems like now.

The same as we can sit down and build a view of what we are going to do tomorrow based on the plans we have made today, and rehearse our actions for tomorrow...such becomes the clarity of our probable tomorrow and future.

The greater the consciousness the greater becomes the ability to 'see' the past...and the greater the ability to determine what the future might be...sometimes this is obvious because we know the train arrives at 10 each day... but a greater consciousness can determine probabilities of events which the ordinary physical consciousness cannot.

Just like the child who fails to see his pending predicament as the parent who knows rushes to it's aid before the event even takes place.

So no one is time travelling when they predict some future event accurately...but rather they are in contact with probabilities which just happen to manifest...because they know.

Just a thought.
    Take care
    Ray

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Alien Ramone (13th February 2014), Andrew (5th February 2014), chocolate (6th February 2014), donk (3rd February 2014), Eram (3rd February 2014), Hazel (7th February 2014), Inaiá (4th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    I have several ebooks from Philip K. Dick, which are on my list to read, but still haven't found the time.
    The man has spoken about this almost at the time I was born. It has to be a theory really hard to accept:

http://www.openculture.com/2014/02/p...d-reality.html
    Wow!! That is mind blowing, what he says....definitely take the 5 mins

I agree with FineFeather, though also believe a lot that there's something to what PKD and others talk about, there's something going with tangent realities/timelines/dimensions or something.

Chocolate--I really don't like Dick's writing style, it is really hard for me to get through anything he writes. But his ideas make it sometimes worth it. Try short stories and movies based on his stuff...

4. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

Hi donk
    I remember when I was around 12 to 15 years old I use to love science fiction and one of my favourites was H.G. Wells. He wrote The Time Machine among many others. I used to live these stories in my mind

After school I played in a professional rock band for a few years and as expected we partook of the good old weed. I had my first experiences of the astral/emotional world of illusions during this time and no one could convince me I was hallucinating...as far as I was concerned they were real and that was that. Little did I realise then the powerful nature of the emotional world and how our minds can easily construct elaborate scenes, and fool our limited senses. I could not wait to get into this state of illusion for it's most fascinating scenes.

During the last 40 years or so I have been fortunate enough to actually frequent this world in a more controlled manner and there are mind constructs there which would blow anyone's mind if they did not know what they were witnessing.
    Vast elaborate settings like huge scenes from movies and plays exist in this world and are as real as any science fiction story or movie. The emotional/astral world is so cluttered with people's crazy creations that you cannot describe some of them without witnessing them yourself.

I suspect Philip K DIck is just another science fiction writer who stumbled upon this world which is so convincing and so powerful and so colourful and it is the only world which will gladly concoct for us everything we have been thinking and everything we believe in just so we can get a clear idea of the state of our mind

Take care brother
    Ray

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Alien Ramone (13th February 2014), Andrew (5th February 2014), donk (4th February 2014), Eram (4th February 2014), Flash (11th February 2014)

6. Link to Post #104
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    There is no such thing as time travel...except of course in the movies

Just a thought.
    Take care
    Ray
    Thank you, Finefeather.
    Such a strong opinion !
    If you have read the whole thread you will find almost the same thought everywhere, depending on who's been writing about it, in some case a bit more elaborate than in some others.

Everyone is entitled to his own thoughts and opinions. No argument from me, as I see it, but sometimes when I see an opinion taking only one side of the fence, I wonder if I should reply with another one coming from a more balanced perspective.

I would be interested in reading your opinion/answer to the three questions I once posted?

Donk, I will try to read what I have collected. English being my non native language might just be the thing to make it possible for me.

The original creator of the thread probably has finished with his paper already .
    Last edited by chocolate; 4th February 2014 at 12:51.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Alien Ramone (13th February 2014), donk (4th February 2014), Finefeather (4th February 2014), Flash (11th February 2014)

8. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Everyone is entitled to his own thoughts and opinions. No argument from me, as I see it, but sometimes when I see an opinion taking only one side of the fence, I wonder if I should reply with another one coming from a more balanced perspective.
    Hi Dear chocolate
    My opinion is exactly the same as anyone else's...it depicts the level of my understanding, of a subject...as is that of any individual who is giving his/her opinion...and usually always seems pretty balanced to the person giving his/her opinion, despite the side of the fence which the opinion supports.

So if we think we have a more balanced perspective than another person, then that is just our own opinion of ourself...and not of the subject matter...because we might be suggesting that our opinion is more balanced than that of others.

The other thing is... I do not understand what balance has got to do with opinion because usually opinion is "a view, or judgement, formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge"...so rather than anyone seeking balance we should rather do what some always advise us to do..."get another opinion"

I guess a balanced opinion of Yes and No would therefore be "Maybe"?

Please see the light heartedness in the above...

I would be interested in reading your opinion/answer to the three questions I once posted?
    I read your post, earlier...before the edit...then you added to it and at first I thought I was in a time warp then I realised you had edited it
    I do apologise for not paying attention and would love to read your three questions you once posted...can you link me to them...please?
    I do not always follow entire threads...at my age we start to rely on the odd morsel for our daily fix of higher thinking

Take care
    Ray

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Alien Ramone (13th February 2014), chocolate (6th February 2014), donk (4th February 2014), Flash (11th February 2014)

10. Link to Post #106
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Finefeather, I do edit my posts because i have a bit of dyslexia going on, on occasion, and swap places of letters. (like this one I had to edit at least! 4 times, out of respect to all the letters in all the words )
    That is what I was asking:
    Quote Posted by Alien Ramone (here)
    IF:
    All times exist at once with all time branches existing at once and being the result of travel to different points in time.

THEN:
    Isn't the universe just a more complicated version of the "mechanical universe" with everything already predetermined in the sense that all outcomes already exist?
    Can you please define:
    Time
    Universe
    Exist

Once you manage to do that for me I will give you my answer.

Not trying to be funny.
    Important thread though, thank you.
    How can we have conversations, if we don't talk or read each-other's opinions? I mean, what is the point of having a thread, and not read what people already have said.
    I do it, sometimes, but regret it, always (the not reading of the thread before my post).

I do think we speak of the same, you and I.

I do sometimes tend to talk a lot, so my brief explanation is, that from our human perspective on Earth, time travel still doesn't exist, or if it does it is thanks to outside technology and forces. There are quite some experiments done such as Montauk. Now I know people say it is a bogus, but may be it isn't so much of a bogus, just we don't want to face the facts that we know very little about our reality.
    So, in a way I agree that movies predominantly believe in time travel.

I also think our reality is superficial. It is a construct as if a game, or what Tom Campbell refers to as a computer simulation. As such it is already created to a degree, we only take different trajectories with out choices and actions. There is a mind above this level of existence that projects itself into the game and experience it. One or more, that depends. But in general I sense the idea of the taking part in the game as a human avatar is correct. (See Philip Dick above also).
    From this perspective of the mind above, there is 'no time' as we think of it, so time travel is possible and is actually what the mind does all the times taking part of this game at different points in 'our time' here.

I think, instead of reading, you may enjoy some of the videos in the thread, if they appear as new to you.

I am happy this thread ever appeared here, because it helped me formulate what I was thinking.

And I understand that what I am thinking could be 100 % wrong and a BS (bull *hit).

(had to edit again )
    Last edited by chocolate; 7th February 2014 at 12:18.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Alien Ramone (13th February 2014), Eram (7th February 2014), Finefeather (6th February 2014), Flash (11th February 2014)

12. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

How can we have conversations, if we don't talk or read each-other's opinions? I mean, what is the point of having a thread, and not read what people already have said.
    I do it, sometimes, but regret it, always (the not reading of the thread before my post).
    I have to confess that I do not always read entire threads. Sometimes some posts jump out at me and I find them so interesting and thought provoking that I respond to it and not to the thread in general.

Hope you won’t be too hard on me for that.

That is what I was asking:
    Quote Posted by Alien Ramone (here)
    IF:
    All times exist at once with all time branches existing at once and being the result of travel to different points in time.

THEN:
    Isn't the universe just a more complicated version of the "mechanical universe" with everything already predetermined in the sense that all outcomes already exist?
    Can you please define:
    Time
    Universe
    Exist

Once you manage to do that for me I will give you my answer.

Not trying to be funny.
    Important thread though, thank you.
    Well first I do not believe that all time exists at once because it just sounds logically incorrect to me.
    I have heard this same concept from many others but it makes no sense to me. There is absolutely, not one tiny little bit of evidence, to support it, which cannot be debunked or answered by esoterics...and I have heard some real interesting theories in my life. From new age mediums to quantum particle behaviour non have convinced me. So, for now, I think it is a theory which people like to convince themselves of because it fits into their current concept of life. It does not feature in mine.

The following is my opinion and view on your questions.
    Time:
    Time, as we understand it...based on science...is a creation of man to make our lives a little more ordered...it bears no real relationship to the actual cycles of life...as we see every 4 years we even need to add an extra 24 hours just to line our time up with nature. I am sure there are many more instances of these adjustment which you can check out.

Life is all about cycles...or periods...and we can witness this in hundreds of thousands of examples with plants, animals and humans. I was raised for a short while on a small holding and you could set your clock with the arrival of the chickens and cows in the morning...something most of us have lost because we fail to feel our natural rhythm...because our entire body cycles are been upset by the style of life we lead.

Universe:
    The universe is an ordered globe...situated in the chaos of primordial matter. It consists of manifested primordial atoms, Monads, in various states of consciousness. Pythagoras chose to call a universe a Cosmos because Cosmos means ordered whereas universe does not.
    Every single thing in our Cosmos (universe) is one, from a collective point of view, and yet every primordial atom is a totally separate entity. Our Cosmos is alive and of immense divinity and is omniscient and omnipotent...because at that level it knows and commands all.
    There are probably many many universes in the see of chaos of the endless infinite which we as humans have no way of even remotely understanding yet. Every single Monad is a fractal of the entire Cosmos and as the truth says as above, so below. You and I and everything else is each a single one of those Monads in various states of consciousness.

Exist:
    If anyone could answer what it is to exist they would not be a human because of the limited view of a human, due to it’s evolutionary status and ignorance. The more ‘enlightened’ we become as humans, the more the realization dawns, of how little is known. Beyond certain basics it is only arrogance and ignorance which convinces us of our supposed superior knowledge.

Humans are only able to understand, correctly and fully, what can be proved objectively by science or direct observation...even then we are deluded...all higher knowledge is passed down to us from higher worlds...which are in the exact same 'space and time' as we know it.

Take care now
    Ray

As I posted this I see you added another whole book at the bottom of your post from when I copied it, to respond to it.
    It might be helpful if you do not add to your posts after someone has left a thank you...which I did...so you could know I have read it.

Now you've messed up my entire response...aah man...girl

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Alien Ramone (13th February 2014), chocolate (7th February 2014), Eram (7th February 2014), Flash (11th February 2014)

14. Link to Post #108
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank you, Ray. Sweet answer! I doubt anyone will come to this thread to say thank you, so your response is/was as timely as possible.

But I do think watching some of the videos could be an interesting experience.

I think I should write
    'over'
    so now you know I have stopped writing.
    Last edited by chocolate; 7th February 2014 at 12:19.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Alien Ramone (13th February 2014), Eram (7th February 2014), Finefeather (7th February 2014), Flash (11th February 2014)

16. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

I think I should write
    'over'
    so now you know I have stopped writing.
    That's a great idea my darling

Love you
    Ray

I watch enough videos so don't stress I also have to find time to put my teeth back in every morning and remove them at night

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Alien Ramone (13th February 2014), chocolate (7th February 2014), Eram (7th February 2014), Flash (11th February 2014)

18. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

quantum means quanta. ie. discrete component.

Time exists across two quanta. Gravity exists in the same way, as does mass. We live as a form of stroboscopic stutter. We live in a pocket universe that is an angular or angled viewpoint, like a swirl that has formed as a static flow, within a river. A pocket resonance point, if you will, that is geometrically related to the main 2d oscillatory stress fields. Where a pair of those stress fields meet, we get our quanta. Our 2d/2d meeting point, a vortex is formed, one in, one out, and this is a 'quanta'.

One field is slightly dominant and is the outer form of the vortex, and this is our unidirectional linear time aspect of this pocket space/universe/viewpoint.

By definition, we extend into other spaces, via the analysis of the geometric function of the vibration/oscillation/resonance/geometry of the situation.

It is very simple, down at the bottom of it.

Basically, we are swimming in a sea, and are of a sea... of spinning, oscillating, resonating dual vortexes we call quanta. Our so-called conscious recognition of self, all that is tied to being in this 'space'.

We have other capacities and components of realization that are open to us. But..they are difficult to translate across a 'zero point'.

It has to be gated open, so some 'information' can come through. All the esoteric sciences, technologies, advanced technologies,UFO's, etc, are all about/concerning this sort of thing.

Simple, simple, simple. Nothing complex about it.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Alien Ramone (13th February 2014), chocolate (7th February 2014), eaglespirit (7th February 2014), Flash (11th February 2014), PurpleLama (7th February 2014), skyflower (7th February 2014)

20. Link to Post #111
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Carmody, I need to digest what you are saying. I mean, I need to visualize it in my mind.

It will take me awhile. ( I am also blond, so simple for you could not be so simple for me).

'over'
    Last edited by chocolate; 7th February 2014 at 17:32.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Alien Ramone (13th February 2014), Carmody (10th February 2014), Finefeather (7th February 2014), Flash (11th February 2014)

22. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    quantum means quanta. ie. discrete component.

Time exists across two quanta. Gravity exists in the same way, as does mass. We live as a form of stroboscopic stutter. We live in a pocket universe that is an angular or angled viewpoint, like a swirl that has formed as a static flow, within a river. A pocket resonance point, if you will, that is geometrically related to the main 2d oscillatory stress fields. Where a pair of those stress fields meet, we get our quanta. Our 2d/2d meeting point, a vortex is formed, one in, one out, and this is a 'quanta'.

One field is slightly dominant and is the outer form of the vortex, and this is our unidirectional linear time aspect of this pocket space/universe/viewpoint.

By definition, we extend into other spaces, via the analysis of the geometric function of the vibration/oscillation/resonance/geometry of the situation.

It is very simple, down at the bottom of it.

Basically, we are swimming in a sea, and are of a sea... of spinning, oscillating, resonating dual vortexes we call quanta. Our so-called conscious recognition of self, all that is tied to being in this 'space'.

We have other capacities and components of realization that are open to us. But..they are difficult to translate across a 'zero point'.

It has to be gated open, so some 'information' can come through. All the esoteric sciences, technologies, advanced technologies,UFO's, etc, are all about/concerning this sort of thing.

Simple, simple, simple. Nothing complex about it.
    This may in fact be very "simple simple simple" to those who have come out of a science class and who have followed the progress of scientific 'uncovery' and formulation in that field.

Scientific knowledge is acquired on this physical 'plane' or density by objective observation, and I guess repeated manifestation of results...however...
    Every stage of scientific 'uncovery' in the atomic field seems to have lead to another search, as the holy grail of the key to life is sort...why we may ask?
    Simply because science cannot or does not want to, yet? , prove or uncover the existence of dimensions beyond the observable...and that is understandable because science needs to be factual...and science cannot be factual if it is unable to objectively observe or measure or detect a particle or whatever it's latest search entails.

It was not that long ago that science discovered the atom and then it was the electron and the proton and then deeper and deeper into what was once thought to be a tiny little solid particle floating around the universe.

When will it stop we may ask?

In the meantime they conclude from their current knowledge and supposed wisdom that what they have now is the be all and end all and they make all sorts of claims and rules and jargon to baffle the ignorant...like myself.

From just the history and the failed conclusions and the conflicts between the 'wise' scientists out there who, they say, "have a good handle on it" and, we should not worry ourselves to death about it because it is so "simple, simple, simple"...we should by now have fired them all because it certainly appears as if they are getting nowhere.

But actually they are getting somewhere...they are slowly moving in to a corner where they will be forced to admit defeat and start to realise that life is a continuous grade of densities and that maybe...just maybe the equipment and means of objectively observing and measuring deeper into the realms of life are unable to reach beyond the physical realm...because how does physical consciousness develop instruments to detect something they do not even know exists.

Then we have the mystery of "how far away are we from reaching the end of the illusive entanglement of atomic particles"? Not sure if that is the correct jargon but what I mean is how small do those little things which spin around another little thing actually get?

In the meantime we will go on thinking everything is so simple until the next hurdle becomes evident. In esoterics this is recognised as ignorance and arrogance because there is always someone out there who thinks they have solved the puzzle of a Cosmos which we have no ability to even conceptualise yet never mind make hard and fast conclusions about the simplicity of something we have very little idea about...dream on people...the time will come when we slowly start to realise how little we know.

So whilst it may appear "simple, simple, simple" it is far from it.

Just my opinion...still love you Carmody.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Alien Ramone (13th February 2014), Carmody (10th February 2014), chocolate (7th February 2014), donk (7th February 2014), Flash (11th February 2014)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

All I ask is that the thing that is finally understood and turned into a simple point....to not return it to being misunderstood complexities, to push it back up to being on a pedestal, on a cloud and fog obscured hill.

That would be moving backward, would it not?

I have spoken in plain English, about a thing that can thence be visualized. It is also a thing that is not taught or understood in any form of any science or physics class, anywhere (Not that I'm aware of).

From it, the entire universe, all dimensions and dimensional connectivity, all known or suspected forces, all energies, and all their myriad connections and ways ....can be unpacked/unfolded.
    Last edited by Carmody; 7th February 2014 at 18:29.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Alien Ramone (13th February 2014), Finefeather (7th February 2014), Flash (11th February 2014), thunder24 (7th February 2014)

26. Link to Post #114
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Just several days ago I had similar discussion with another member on a similar issue. So it turned out that the moment I tuned into what he was saying I understood we were saying the same, just using different expressions. I will try to apply the same method to Carmody's post.
    My theory seem to explain a lot if not everything, but it is a theory and i am changing it constantly when I find new information, or association that could lead me in a new direction.
    I am for science when I observe with my logical mind, since that is how I have chosen to participate in this game issue, but not exactly the particular brand 'quantum physics'.

I remember some time ago learning how scientists have gone to discuss those particular issues with the Dalai Lama, or with specific buddhist monks. We tend to see those monks as some sorts of recluses, living out of this world, but they might be just scientists coming from the future (!), living in disguise here. After all, how can you try to bring about to humans theories that they have no capacity to even approach at present? You need to use some metaphors.
    That is the way I always try to find my own explanations. By using simple metaphors and visuals.

I do respect everyone's opinion every time, even if i detect a bit of sarcasm towards my posts here and there.

I did not mean to stress anything to anybody, it is a matter of free will.

'over'
    Last edited by chocolate; 7th February 2014 at 18:24.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Alien Ramone (13th February 2014), Finefeather (7th February 2014), Flash (11th February 2014)

28. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    All I ask is that the thing that is finally understood and turned into a simple point....to not return it to being misunderstood complexities, to push it back up to being on a pedestal, on a cloud and fog obscured hill.

That would be moving backward, would it not?
    From my current and limited view point and understanding I cannot see that anything we currently think is simple, is in fact so, just because we have some reasonable collective agreed understanding or experience of it.
    The best example of this IMO is medical science where 'apparent cure' takes place according to, and supposedly by, learned scholars, who we trust with our life. These so called Doctors of Medicine are really just body mechanics...they have no idea what is esoterically behind the true composition of the body...how it is sustained by forces and energy of various degrees and qualities. Sure...like most of the 'quantum' physicists and others of this nature there is some form of success but even they have no idea what really caused the success...it is like the chicken and egg conundrum...whatever was done, did it!

Any part of the deeper meanings and workings of life will never really be on a pedestal...as they should be...because we know almost nothing about it...we only think we do. We seem to prefer to place illusion and fiction on a pedestal...probably because that is all we are capable of getting our heads around at this point in our consciousness evolution.

But I am very optimistic...in a few thousand years we should start to get a better general idea

Take care
    Ray
    Last edited by Finefeather; 7th February 2014 at 18:47.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Alien Ramone (13th February 2014), Carmody (10th February 2014), Flash (11th February 2014)

30. Link to Post #116
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

I have stepped to the future, so yes, all time is one. I talk about it on the H&N thread somewhere...

In my case it required very icky trauma, to generate the desire to escape.

No proof, just experience.

Just saying.

Sierra

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Alien Ramone (13th February 2014), Carmody (10th February 2014), chocolate (7th February 2014), Flash (11th February 2014)

32. Link to Post #117
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

This means now I need to go and read 1400 pages of H&N. LOL! will do that, I will think of cats, and that will remedy the situation.

Thank you for your opinion, Sierra.
    I sense it is true, but have not enough of science knowledge to prove it for those science-oriented here.
    My explanation people take for science fiction, so I just except that fact.

Talking about science fiction movies
    Quote There is no such thing as time travel...except of course in the movies
    , I am going to gently insert one small insignificant note. We had a power shortage just half an hour ago, so I had some brief moment to reflect on some issues.

If anyone 'believes' that movies are done by simple, low educated, brainwashed people, with little knowledge and experience, one should think again.
    It is true that right now the majority of films seem really silly, but that is because the power of the day is held by those who have the funds, and they are not the most educated and prepared candidates for being directors (IMHO). Some films, those I care about, are done by really special groups of people, with vision, knowledge and sources.

-----

One video insert here (Courtney Brown and RV). I think Remote Viewing is a relevant tool that can be mentioned here as well.
    Last edited by chocolate; 7th February 2014 at 22:20.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Alien Ramone (14th February 2014), Flash (11th February 2014), Sierra (10th February 2014)

34. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member Alien Ramone's Avatar
    Thanks

Alien Ramone, I hope you will remember and come back to check up on your thread.
    I specifically decided to come here after watching a 5 part film on Leonardo Da Vinci. How and why I meandered in those areas is a long story. You were so kind to allow me to usurp your thread a bit, so this time will not write book chapters.

The film is a 5 part series done for the italian TV (English audio). Here is one place to get it:
    http://thepiratebay.se/search/rAI%20...eonardo/0/99/0

I feel Leonardo was able to 'see' a lot of his inventions through his 'inner sight' backed up by the fact that he is an unusual character from any point of view.
    Many people believe he is a time traveler from 2004-5 that has been stuck in 15th century. I don't agree with them.
    I can also relate to him and his life quite a bit. I am not saying I am a genius, just that I can relate.
    So for me he was actually living in a world of though of his own observing nature with a very keen and open eye, and allowing himself to assume things and explore possibilities, Remote Viewing based on what already exists in nature and if front of him in a way.

Bill probably will like the film also.
    Leonardo was thinking in the line of 'as below so above' too.

In the last part of the series (5) has been mentioned (cryptic) something assumed to be his work on a telescope during his last years in the Vatican ( I might be wrong about the place, but I am sure it was presented just before the end ).

I think the assumption about the telescope is not correct. (why -> see the russian video about the concave mirrors on a previous page).

Bottom line for me in this post: it feels like our/mine? assumption of time and that everything already exists, might seem correct, if you think about what Leonardo has achieved and how.

[ He seemed as a very lonely (famous) person. my heart cried for him ]
    I just checked back at the thread. I'm starting to watch Part 1 of the Da Vinci series now on Youtube as I go to bed. I'll read the other Responses later.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=EeW7pQwmT0M

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alien Ramone For This Post:

chocolate (9th February 2014), Flash (11th February 2014)

36. Link to Post #119
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi Alien Ramone!

As you can see I have occupied your thread.

I wanted to post something I am listening to right now:

I hope you will make more sense of all the technical words than me.

I am going to see your find on youtube, and will go to bed, too.
    I asked several times to have some dreams of Leonardo, but I get mostly action films. Darn!

You may find also this thread interesting:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rev--s-Mirrors it is based on the Russian film I posted some pages back.
    (I have no intention to promote my thread, just I did it thinking of your current one, and of my love for Leonardo.)
    Last edited by chocolate; 9th February 2014 at 21:50.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Alien Ramone (15th February 2014), Flash (11th February 2014)

38. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    I have stepped to the future, so yes, all time is one. I talk about it on the H&N thread somewhere...

In my case it required very icky trauma, to generate the desire to escape.

No proof, just experience.

Just saying.

Sierra
    I have opportunity to see through time every day. I don't think good or ill of it, it simply is. I can expand that ability or technique, or contract it. Other than that , I say no more, as there are those who would be interested in such things, as a form of a lever, or crowbar. Those too steeped in the projection of past into future, a form of a fear based death, of both sameness and control.

We all travel through time, all day, every day. Even the atoms in our bodies are never the same, always changing, always shifting. Predetermination, involves fear, of sort. Fears of the body. Frozen in a state, which is it's own form of a death.

If it comes from the understanding that all things are constantly in change, and that the future is the now, in motion... then the fears, as projections from the past, can cease to bring endings into that future.
    Last edited by Carmody; 10th February 2014 at 14:59.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Alien Ramone (15th February 2014), Finefeather (10th February 2014), Flash (11th February 2014), Sierra (10th February 2014), skyflower (10th February 2014), ulli (10th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast