+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does anyone recognise these symbols at all?

1. Link to Post #21
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Default Re: Does anyone recognise these symbols at all?

Just got a tap on the shoulder for this.

Write it out like writing lines in school when ya got detention and had to write "I will not throw chicken at Susan during lunch" 100 times.

Do it enough times and you'll understand what it's about.

*shrug* Can't hurt to try right?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Holly Lindin (20th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (19th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Quote Posted by mpod001 (here)
    Namaste

These symbols came to me in a meditation, I just wonder if anyone can tell me if they mean anything? Thank you.
    Hello OP! I said I'd show you this, but it took a while to find the camera, lol.
    You saw the bit above about Carl Jung's black stone totem that he made as a child?

When I was about 11 or 12, I read the madeleine l'engle book "Many Waters".
    It really made me think twice about what we are told about our world as human beings.

For some reason the book inspired me to create a strange stone totem,
    a black stone with runes on it. This was way before I'd even heard the name Carl Jung or had any idea who that was.

It's weird how some kids gravitate toward the same types of stuff, i.e. the occult, anchors for the self, etc.

“They will come back, come back again,
    As long as the red earth rolls.
    He never wasted a leaf or a tree.
    Do you think he would squander souls?”

― Rudyard Kipling

I think I am a true believer, but am not sure yet what I believe re: "hearing from the dead" vs. being an "incarnation of the dead".

Mediums get pretty confused, I'd say.

Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 19th January 2014 at 22:53.

4. Link to Post #23
    Great Britain Avalon Member mpod001's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you for sharing and for taking the time to photograph this for me to see, it means a lot to me! I'm going to digest all of this information and see what I come up with. I'm still a novice really so it takes me a little longer to process everything and understand the whole meanings behind everything. Thank you for your support and patience with me.

Namaste

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mpod001 For This Post:

noxon medem (26th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th January 2014), Timreh (20th January 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Thank you for sharing and for taking the time to photograph this for me to see, it means a lot to me! I'm going to digest all of this information and see what I come up with. I'm still a novice really so it takes me a little longer to process everything and understand the whole meanings behind everything. Thank you for your support and patience with me.

Namaste
    It's actually pretty neat. Patience is a good thing that everyone needs more of around here (self included).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matres_lectionis

In the spelling of Hebrew and some other Semitic languages, matres lectionis, from Latin "mothers of reading", singular form: mater lectionis, refers to the use of certain consonants to indicate a vowel. The letters that do this in Hebrew are א aleph, ה he, ו waw (or vav) and י yod (or yud). The yod and waw in particular are more often vowels than they are consonants. In Arabic, the matres lectionis (though they are much less often referred to thus) are alif ا, waw و, and ya' ي.

Do sounds correlate to symbols?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jw...n_intelligence

It has been long theorised that dolphins have a complex language, which may consist of visual symbols as interpretations of high frequency sound waves (see synaesthesia). Many scientists feel there is too little evidence for this claim, although some believe it is justified.

"Fish Speaker" -- a fictional priestess (or priest!) from the Dune universe by Frank Herbert. Frank depicted the earliest of religious experiences as being linked to the dreams of fish. Since dolphins themselves cannot experience REM sleep, they must project their thoughts into the minds of other mammals who are capable of sleeping or entering a trance.

The dolphin could be the ultimate origin of symbology and language on planet earth, barring perhaps the corvidae.

It's not about "new age", it's about ancient times

Please pray for our friends: http://edition.cnn.com/2014/01/19/wo...html?hpt=hp_t3

http://dune.wikia.com/wiki/Fish_Speaker

Leto II named his army "Fish Speakers" because the first priestesses spoke to fish in their dreams.

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

That article has made me cry :'( I can't bare the thought of eating any kind of meat, it makes me feel sick to the bottom of my stomach. How can anyone contribute to the demise of our friends, the animals. We supposed to protect them, not kill them for food. I'm so upset.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mpod001 For This Post:

WhiteFeather (24th January 2014)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Thanks for your help people

I got these symbols when doing a past life regression and I was carving these symbols into a very large pillar. I asked what they meant and I heard ASMAR (no idea??) And a lady dressed in what looked like a turquoise sari, but it wasnt a sari appeared. She pressed her forehead against mine and told me to follow my heart. A fawn is significant too as it kept appearing.
    Large stone pillars, lady dressed in blue, the significance of a fawn. Safe to say that you accessed the memory of a Greek initiate either in the cult of Dionysus in Baalbek, Lebanon or the cult of Demeter and Persephone in Eleusis, 40 miles west of athens. Both of which were had a deep interest in the idea of the resurrection, death and rebirth that originate from the orphic mysteries (which in turn originates from Egypt)...

"The Orphic initiates all wore pure white robes and garments. They also were all required to be vegetarians, and fast at certain intervals. The initiates of Orpheus were well known throughout the country for their demonstration of the highest virtue and purity.
    During the day of initiation, the initiate carried a symbolic serpent in their hands, which may have been a symbol for the raised kundalini. During the initiation ceremony they performed a sacred dance and then were baptized in holy water. The skin of a young fawn was fastened over their clothes to symbolize being spiritually reborn. The Higher Self had triumphed over the lower self. Each initiate was given the promise of immortality and union with God at the time of their passing.
    Orpheus taught that the body was a tomb for the soul, and the purpose of life was to seek liberation from this tomb. This was achieved through the sacrifice of the lower passions and the living of a life of the highest character, righteousness, and virtue. Dionysus was the Savior in the Orphic teachings just as Jesus might be considered the Savior in the Christian teachings, or Buddha in the Buddhist teachings."
    http://iamuniversity.org/orpheus-fou...ystery-school/

The blue dress worn by the priestess has its roots in the blue lotus flower of Egypt. The blue lotus grew abundantly on the Nile and was revered for its hallucinogenic and mind expanding properties when consumed. At night, the petals would close causing it to sink under the surface of the Nile. At daybreak, as if by magic, the flower would resurface and open its petals for the morning sun. This phenomena, along with its mind altering properties, caused it to become the egyptian symbol of resurrection.

The instructions to "follow your heart" is a gnostic tradition that was practised within the mystery traditions. Which is why the Rose Tau (Red cross), was adopted as the main symbol for the knights templar, as well as the rose in rosicrucians symbolising this practice of following the heart.

If you read the book "Entering the chain of Union" by Timothy Hogan (the modern day grandmaster of the Knights Templar), he discusses a tradition known as 'the way of the heart', which was practised not only by western mystery schools but also the Sufi, Druze, Martinists, Sabeans. It got shortened to just being 'The way' by the Taiosts and is even practised across the Atlantic by the Aztecs and Mayan. In the book, he hints that its a tradition that dates back beyond the global catastrophes when all the world was united under a single spiritual philosophy and practice.

Being able to narrow down the specific cults from which your regression vision was tapping into lets us deduce what language the glyphs were most likely written in. So in Greek those letters would most likely be:

A stylised Upsillon (Y), a stylised Chi (X), Phi, lower case Lambda, and maybe a lower case gamma.

The Upsillon and the Chi are explained in depth in a really well researched book called 'The Greek Qabalah' by Kieran Barry The meaning of the other letters can be found in 'Magical Alphabets' by Nigel Pennick

The Upsillon became known as the pythagorean Y, it's the crossroads letter. It's the letter that symbolises the beginning of the spiritual jouney, the choice of the initiate to either live a life of virtue or of Vice.. And since yours is already pointing to the right, it would show that your choice has already been made and a life path has been chosen.

The Chi (the cross), was a most sacred symbol, it represented the milky way, the universal soul.

Quote In Timaeus, Plato describes the World Soul as having the shape of an X (the Greek letter Chi) formed by the intersection of two celestial circles. One of these circles, Plato tells us, is the course of the Wanderers, the path of the Planets along the ecliptic that defines the constellations of the Zodiac. The other circle, part of the celestial lights that do not change, our reticent author does not name. But there is a golden chain that, if followed carefully, can lead us to the mysteries that Plato guarded so carefully.In the twilight days of the Empire, the Roman author Macrobius wrote his Commentary on Cicero’s Dream of Scipio, a neo-Platonist exposition of Hellenistic philosophy, where he explains that the intersections of the Zodiac (the path of the Planets) and the Milky Way indicate the very Gates of Heaven.

The soul descends from the place where the zodiac and the Milky Way intersect… Souls are believed to pass through these portals when going from the sky to the earth and returning from the earth to the sky… –Macrobius, Commentary on Cicero’s Dream of Scipio

Macrobius paints a cosmos where the Milky Way is the celestial abode of souls, spiritual entities that descend and return along the path of the Planets, the ecliptic that marks out the Zodiac and intersects the Milky Way, forming the letter X (chi) in the sky. At the intersection of these two circles stand the celestial portals.
    http://www.academia.edu/1535818/PLAT...News_Jan_2012_

The cross with perpendicular lines at the end (swastika) represent the universe in perpetual movement and was a symbol known across the ancient world.

The way you've drawn it, only the top of the cross is in motion, which means that the spin of universal law has only just been put into motion.

The last three letters Phi, lambda, gamma have the esoteric meaning of spiritual illumination, organic growth (attaining higher levels) and godliness respectively.

so based on what the mystery cults were all about: the symbolic death of the individual ego, shedding the illusions of matter, thereby allowing our consciousness to merge into the universal soul, the super-soul, the Hindu Paramatman. A process through which we experience the resurrection of the Christ consciousness.

The most likely meaning behind those symbols would be:

Upsilon = the choice of man to lead a virtuous life
    Chi = begins to move in accordance with universal law
    Phi = leads to spiritual illumination
    Lambda = organic growth, ascent to a higher level
    Gamma = attains godliness.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (20th January 2014), halffull (20th January 2014), learninglight (20th January 2014), mpod001 (20th January 2014), spiritwind (20th January 2014), WhiteFeather (24th January 2014)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

:-o im overwhelmed here...i cant believe how much analysis youve just done for me. Thank you :-D So the Y pointing to the right is the virtuous path?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mpod001 For This Post:

Jayke (20th January 2014)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

That's my interpretation/speculation only, no idea if it was a common practice for them to stylise letters the way I've suggested. But if I was a greek initiate starting the spiritual path of the mysteries, I'd probably want to skew the outcome in my favour by projecting the base of the Y onto the side of valour and virtue, give myself a subconscious head start so to speak.

I've been studying most of this for my second book anyway so it's definitely a timely synchronicity that your vision would match up to the literature I've been recently reading.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

learninglight (20th January 2014), mpod001 (20th January 2014), thunder24 (21st January 2014), WhiteFeather (24th January 2014)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

-

Interesting theme, and intriguing questions ...
    (we love some puzzles, both for training and recreation ..).

I would like to come back to this thread later, please,
    -so, do consider this also as being a bookmark from me
    amongst so much else, to find this back, sooner or later ..

For now all I can do is add some to this fruitfull confusion :
    - When carving the symbols in the stone, was it standing ?
    Normaly one would carve out the basic symbols in the stone
    when it was flat, on the ground (practical) from all sides easy.

- Could it be that your memory is "upside down" or inverted
    in any way, when you were carving the stone in the vision.

If that could be possible, then interpretation of the
    same symbols might also change accordingly .

Some (well,one) Ex(s)ample ;

Name:  symbols mpod crop flip verti hori.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  58.7 KB

There could be at least 3 more perspectives,
    maybe, if a vision is more abstract/dreamlike.

).(
    Last edited by noxon medem; 27th January 2014 at 17:53.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

mpod001 (26th January 2014)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Hi there,

I was standing up carving them into a stone pillar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2