+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I had a vision of Reincarnation and the After Life. and it is recurring. Life Changing Meditative Experience

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member trenairio's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face [edit]

[edit][edit][eit]
    Last edited by trenairio; 23rd May 2022 at 15:54.

2. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to trenairio For This Post:

8Adamas8 (19th January 2014), Becky (19th January 2014), Carmen (19th January 2014), Cristian (19th January 2014), damian (21st January 2014), Deega (19th January 2014), divine_moments_of_truth (19th January 2014), Dorjezigzag (19th January 2014), Ecnal61 (19th January 2014), fifi (20th January 2014), Franny (19th January 2014), Frederick Jackson (19th January 2014), Freed Fox (19th January 2014), freedom4all (19th January 2014), Jayke (19th January 2014), Jean-Marie (19th January 2014), Latti (19th January 2014), Laura Elina (19th January 2014), Libico (19th January 2014), LivioRazlo (19th January 2014), MariaDine (19th January 2014), markoid (19th January 2014), markpierre (19th January 2014), meeradas (19th January 2014), mpod001 (19th January 2014), naste.de.lumina (19th January 2014), Orph (19th January 2014), rgray222 (19th January 2014), Rollo (19th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (19th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (19th January 2014), Tommy (19th January 2014), truth4me (19th January 2014), Watching from Cyprus (19th January 2014), WHOMADEGOD (19th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Default Re: I had a vision of Reincarnation and the After Life. and it is recurring. Life Changing Meditative Experience

I have never had an experience such as you. I find myself saying you are fortunate and I feel slightly envious. That experience for me would be life changing and gratifying. Thank you for sharing, I look forward to reading your protocol.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Ecnal61 (19th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (19th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (19th January 2014), WHOMADEGOD (19th January 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: I had a vision of Reincarnation and the After Life. and it is recurring. Life Changing Meditative Experience

You described your experience in such a beautiful way, and I recognized some things from your description.. Such as the central point, where all knowledge would reside, but I must say I never thought of it as the mind of God, just never identified that place, but I knew it was very important. How I got to it differs somewhat from your experience, I was sort of... Zooming out of Earth, then the solar system, and then the galaxy, the universe, then there was a web of universes connected to each other, each had its own "over looker", not sure who or what the being was.. But they seemed to be taking care of the universes, sounds kind of weird. But anyway... The universes had a shape, it was the shape of pi, which I thought to be quite peculiar. And there were many groups of universes as well, and as I was taking it all in, it seemed as if I was outside what I can only call the matrix of existence, I know it sounds odd.

And then there I was, in that hub of knowledge. What happened after I have no idea. All of that is very spiritual, but the more I learn of how things work in scientific terms, be it physics or biology, evolution, it seems more and more plausible that life is so complex and finely built that there has to be an intelligent design behind it, and an intelligence, the idea of coincidence and luck feels... Crazy. Not that the two have to exclude each other.

I agree that the cover up of the spiritual components of being a human is the greatest conspiracy of our time on Earth, but also that it is a crime against humanity, a violation of freedom... As dramatic as that may sound. But perhaps this is the path humanity must take, the great obstacle we must overcome.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Laura Elina For This Post:

Freed Fox (19th January 2014), meeradas (19th January 2014), Orph (19th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (19th January 2014), ulli (19th January 2014), WHOMADEGOD (19th January 2014), Zampano (19th January 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Quote Posted by Laura Elina (here)
    You described your experience in such a beautiful way, and I recognized some things from your description.. Such as the central point, where all knowledge would reside, but I must say I never thought of it as the mind of God, just never identified that place, but I knew it was very important. How I got to it differs somewhat from your experience, I was sort of... Zooming out of Earth, then the solar system, and then the galaxy, the universe, then there was a web of universes connected to each other, each had its own "over looker", not sure who or what the being was.. But they seemed to be taking care of the universes, sounds kind of weird. But anyway... The universes had a shape, it was the shape of pi, which I thought to be quite peculiar. And there were many groups of universes as well, and as I was taking it all in, it seemed as if I was outside what I can only call the matrix of existence, I know it sounds odd.

And then there I was, in that hub of knowledge. What happened after I have no idea. All of that is very spiritual, but the more I learn of how things work in scientific terms, be it physics or biology, evolution, it seems more and more plausible that life is so complex and finely built that there has to be an intelligent design behind it, and an intelligence, the idea of coincidence and luck feels... Crazy. Not that the two have to exclude each other.

I agree that the cover up of the spiritual components of being a human is the greatest conspiracy of our time on Earth, but also that it is a crime against humanity, a violation of freedom... As dramatic as that may sound. But perhaps this is the path humanity must take, the great obstacle we must overcome.
    -------------the ones that take care of the universes, are called PARADISE SONS - in the book « The Book of Knowledge - keys of Enoch » by J.J. Hurtak . 1977

NAMASTÉ
    Last edited by MariaDine; 19th January 2014 at 14:56.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Laura Elina (19th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (19th January 2014), WHOMADEGOD (19th January 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)
    Quote Posted by Laura Elina (here)

-------------the ones that take care of the universes, are called PARADISE SONS - in the book « The Book of Knowledge - keys of Enoch » by J.J. Hurtak . 1977

NAMASTÉ
    In the Urantia Book also they speak of the Paradise Sons.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Laura Elina (19th January 2014), WHOMADEGOD (19th January 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

yep , they didn't even let me take one peek at the sun ... I was very upset ... you can call them paradise sons , It is my belief they protect our sun , so I call them the Guardians of the Sun ... I know it sounds out there , it was my experience , how I percieved them ... traveling out of body is not easy , especially without help ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

WHOMADEGOD (19th January 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Hey Trenairio thanks, a great Tread, I like it very much.

The best to you!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Deega For This Post:

WHOMADEGOD (19th January 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

I firmly believe reincarnation is real.....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

WHOMADEGOD (21st January 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

[edit][edit][edit]
    Last edited by trenairio; 23rd May 2022 at 15:53.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trenairio For This Post:

Orph (20th January 2014), WHOMADEGOD (21st January 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

[edit][edit][edit]
    Last edited by trenairio; 23rd May 2022 at 15:52.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trenairio For This Post:

Laura Elina (24th January 2014), WHOMADEGOD (21st January 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

It sounds like you were reincarnated within 5 mins - weren't you with God a long time? Did you get to know your Mother or choose her before reincarnating? It seems reincarnation and spiritual things happen against our free will - this means we can't be held responsible for what we do in life IMO.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

WHOMADEGOD (21st January 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

[edit][edit][edit]
    Last edited by trenairio; 23rd May 2022 at 15:51.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trenairio For This Post:

Mulder (25th January 2014), WHOMADEGOD (21st January 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member 8Adamas8's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mulder (here)
    It seems reincarnation and spiritual things happen against our free will - this means we can't be held responsible for what we do in life IMO.
    You can choose not to reincarnate but that means it will take a lot longer to learn the lessons needed to progress spiritually. Earth is like fast tracking this progress because of how difficult it is to learn these lessons, especially when you have to forget the lessons you are supposed to be learning. Ultimately you have the final say as to which body best suits you to learn these lessons as well. The only obligation is to learn how to LOVE!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 8Adamas8 For This Post:

halffull (20th January 2014), Mulder (25th January 2014), Orph (20th January 2014), WHOMADEGOD (21st January 2014), Wind (22nd January 2014)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by trenairio (here)
    Also I would like to say that I am not sure if there is a Reptilian race that is taking advantage of us, I just don't sense it, so I think it is rather ridiculous to believe in something like that, though everyone does have free will to believe so.
    trenairio, your post was quite beautiful and inspiring. But I encourage you to do some more research into the Reptilian case, which is overflowing with vast amounts of evidence and thought-provoking testimonials. Even if it does not validate your beliefs, we must open ourselves to the craziest of "conspiracies," no matter how ridiculous they sound.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

halffull (20th January 2014), WHOMADEGOD (21st January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread