+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Free energy devices

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

Default Re: Free energy devices

David, the person who's text you pasted into the OP does not know what he is talking about when it comes to electrets - he knows just enough, nothing more than a wikipedia level of knowledge, to make people listen - like so many energy charlatans out there. I will post more later. As far as my own credentials go, I am a scientist with several years experience with dielectric systems, have designed electrets, and have volume 1 of the electret bible sitting not two feet from me as I type.

the bible:

http://www.amazon.com/Electrets-3rd-...+third+edition

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

bennycog (22nd January 2014), Bob (22nd January 2014), Mad Hatter (22nd January 2014), Nick Matkin (22nd January 2014), TargeT (22nd January 2014), WhiteFeather (22nd January 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by David Michael (here)

I am not disagreeing, other than the word 'realistic'. I have seen 'above top secret' sort of technology that was a magnetic wheel contraption... so it is very real. Can I make one? Maybe, maybe not.[COLOR="red"]
    what exactly did you see though?

the mind is a funny thing, it can fill in data where data is missing to meet it's expectations.

I know anti gravity is possible ("gravity shielding" is probably a more accurate term), I know (mathematically at least) cold fusion is possible and I'm starting to learn more about magnetism and how it appears to be stored momentum, and it's field can be amplified endlessly (which in itself can be used as a way to create power if you think about it).

but I've never seen anything that actually works and claims to harness these things, and I spent quite a while poking around the Free Energy rabbit holes before I got tired of it.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Mad Hatter (22nd January 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

Just on the electrets topic, electrets are not really meant to be discharged – that’s the whole point and the one thing they all have in common (there are many electret materials and many polarisation techniques). If you wanted a discharge function you would use a capacitor. You can buy capacitors, even high voltage ones, at any electrical components store quite easily. A good electret should not discharge even if ‘short circuited’. You don’t take a bunch of electrets strung together and use them like a battery pack, that really is quite the piss take.

Now, if the temperature is raised, the relaxation of electrical dipoles within molecules and mobility of any discreet internal charges will speed up, and discharge will occur. This behaviour, known as thermally stimulated discharge, is generally Arrhenius in nature. Even when warm temperatures are applied the discharge currents are of the order of pico amperes, which requires special equipment to even measure. It’s certainly not enough to do any work with. Even if the voltage is close to the maximum as defined by the breakdown limit of the material, the power would still be very low.

And as for free energy, when an electret is discharged, you are only recovering the energy that was installed during the initial polarisation when the electret was manufactured. I don’t know exactly how much energy that generally is, but you are talking micro or nano coulombs of charge per cm^2 on the electret's surface, or micro coulombs of charge per cm^3 for space charge in the volume of the electret. To put that in perspective, a lithium battery the size of your thumb moves about 10 000 coulombs of charge per cycle, albeit at 4 V.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Mad Hatter (22nd January 2014), Nick Matkin (22nd January 2014), TargeT (22nd January 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,243 times in 163 posts

my privacy standards have changed - 5/10/16 - apologies for the many edits of public comments
    Last edited by anonymous; 11th May 2016 at 15:53.

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Truly sorry I cannot find the source for this (may have been beerdon) as it was too long ago but a tip I came across for reading the peer review literature regarding FE... you will quite often find "cross sectional anomaly" used as a substitute for the term "over unity"... why? grant funding and all that ;-)

From the OP I take it you have seen http://www.searlsolution.com/ as what you propose seems similar although the counter rotation aspect is more reminiscent of Otis Carrs stuff.

This is a friend of a friend of mine... http://www.mgt.com.au/index.php?pageId=6923 and he has had more than a few uni professors stumped by using one DC motor to drive 4 others using his magnetic coupling approach. Although not free energy it provides a magnification of output(work) they just cannot explain. He has given up showing that off as it is detrimental to the business as a whole.

I was assisting my friend with development of the MGT-60 http://www.mgt.com.au/index.php?pageId=6925 trying to improve the electronics (PWM etc) so it would run on less panels but this gives you the concept for coupling four motors to run off one...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

meeradas (22nd January 2014), onawah (22nd January 2014)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,243 times in 163 posts

my privacy standards have changed - 5/10/16 - apologies for the many edits of public comments
    Last edited by anonymous; 11th May 2016 at 15:52.

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

It sounds interesting! Pics would be fantastic, I was working on something similar a while ago but it's kinda on the back burner now.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

anonymous (23rd January 2014), Mad Hatter (24th January 2014)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Hi David,

I recently came across the following PDF document while conducting some internet research on FE devices... thought you might find it helpful/useful.

Doesn't look like I can embed it into this post though, due to forum restrictions on file size.

So, here's a link instead: Practical Guide To Free Energy Devices

It's quite comprehensive, complete with diagrams, schematics, photos etc... hopefully it will give you a few ideas to work with.

Best of luck with your tinkering!

Post Update:

You might also find this to be a useful point of reference: Practical Guide To Free Energy Devices
    Last edited by alh02; 25th January 2014 at 11:13.
    “There is no sun without shadow, and it is essential to know the night.”
    ~ Albert Camus

14. The Following User Says Thank You to alh02 For This Post:

anonymous (25th January 2014)

15. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Yes you can extract energy out of thin air, or the vacuum.

But just remember- it's not really "free."

Yes, "negative energy" and "negative entropy" is absolutely possible. The existence of virtual energies (and photons) is already proven. Couple of folks won nobel peace prize for discovering broken symmetry in the 50's.

Beareden describes this in a couple places.

Apparently, on a VERY basic level, broken symmetry is the key to free energy, or extraction from the vacuum. But instead of Klein geometry, use Leyton's geometry. When the symmetry gets broken, it doesn't dissolve into chaos, or lose information, it re-arranges into a higher order, or symmetry. In Leyton geometry, basically "shape = memory storage."

This is true for living systems too. Information is contained in the vacuum as it is in the electromagnetic interactions in your body across the semi-conductive liquid crystal properties of your cells. Also, your cells interact with the vacuum, just like these "free energy systems" due too, how do you think you get "prana" or "chi" when you meditate or how breatherians live without physical food? Although the latter is far more complex than just extracting energy from vacuum. Other factors include "plasma" in the body under certain conditions, sonobioluminesence, and bioluminesence (biophotons).

Overunity state, is also possible in a human being. Although, it is usually very short lived.
    Last edited by Sirius White; 31st March 2014 at 07:43.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (19th April 2014), jbins (5th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2