Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: Santos Bonacci Arrested and in Custody

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Re: Santos Bonacci Arrested and in Custody

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    He explains how the piece of paper means nothing to him because he signed it under duress. He explains how he spoke that he conditionally accepted their offer upon proof of claim, and that no contract has been produced which shows he contracted with them. He explains how a trust works in the court. He does not say who posted bail. Magistrates don't post bail.

We don't have all the information to know what happened. IF someone (Santos friends) posted bail on Santos behalf, then there is jurisdiction and joinder. Santos now becomes the "corpus" delecti of the trust and the joinder (nexus) between the corporate birth certificate bond and the living man is complete. He is now rendered incompetent and a ward of the court.

On April 1st, when he goes before the magistrate, within their jurisdiction, he is rendered mute. He will ask for the contract which binds him to the charge, invoke the trust and order the trustee to discharge the obligation. He may be successful, but the magistrate may order a psychological evaluation since the accused is not in compliance and is in contempt.

I'm looking forward to how Santos handles this, but in my opinion, he should have never posted bail or signed anything.
    The 10 Biggest Errors most people make when facing the Pirates and Privateers of the Private Bar Guilds:
    Error #1 – Not believing/realizing you are dealing with Pirates and Privateers
    Error #2 – Hiring a Pirate believing they will serve your best interests against fellow Pirates and Privateers
    Error #3 – Believing that “Magic Bullets” can defeat Pirates and Privateers
    Error #4 – Believing that Pirates and Privateers will follow their own “rules”
    Error #5 – Believing the Pirates and Privateers know the law
    Error #6 – Fighting (creating conflict with) Pirates
    Error #7 – Running away from facing the Pirates and Privateers
    Error #8 – Sending/registering original documents with Pirates and Privateers
    Error #9 – Surrendering (your person) to Pirates and Privateers
    Error #10 – Forgetting to demonstrate who and what we truly are
    [60] Despite the labels of pirates and privateers- forgive those who act in such a manner. Rise above the hatred, the cruelty. Be a beacon of honesty, respect and honor so that such character shines like a blinding light against judicial corruption. Never forget that your are immortal and how we live (and die) in one life can affect many lifetimes of lessons.

Above all, be gentle with yourself and with others. Thank you - Frank O'Collins
    SOURCE
    posted by turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 30th January 2014 at 05:34.

2. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,640 times in 3,742 posts

Thanks turiya for the link to Acadia. Frank O'Collins is awesome. So is Rod Class and the few who are currently in the trenches and teaching the truth, of course Santos also being one of these few. It's a huge rabbit hole and sometimes hard to wrap ones mind around, since the fraud has been conditioned into us in every aspect of our lives, and we are part and parcel to it.

How does one extract from a system which is in our very DNA and holds everything we have ever been taught and everything we have ever worked for? I know it's tough. Here is retired Judge Dale who tells the story in about 95 pages. Those who are new to this, or who need a deeper understanding of the whole fraud should read Judge Dale.

http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/THE...-ADVENTURE.pdf
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th April 2014), Kimberley (30th January 2014), learninglight (30th January 2014), Mad Hatter (11th February 2014), naste.de.lumina (30th January 2014), sunflower (6th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2014), turiya (30th January 2014)

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,748 times in 1,912 posts

Like I said GripR... I trust in your knowledge around all of this MUCH MORE than mine.. I am still learning this "stuff" and i know it is so very important!!!!

Thank you for helping me learn. Please be patient with me... Thanks!!!! :-)

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Gardener (30th January 2014), gripreaper (23rd February 2014), learninglight (30th January 2014), Mad Hatter (11th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2014)

6. Link to Post #64
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Thanks turiya for the link to Acadia. Frank O'Collins is awesome. So is Rod Class and the few who are currently in the trenches and teaching the truth, of course Santos also being one of these few. It's a huge rabbit hole and sometimes hard to wrap ones mind around, since the fraud has been conditioned into us in every aspect of our lives, and we are part and parcel to it.

How does one extract from a system which is in our very DNA and holds everything we have ever been taught and everything we have ever worked for? I know it's tough. Here is retired Judge Dale who tells the story in about 95 pages. Those who are new to this, or who need a deeper understanding of the whole fraud should read Judge Dale.

http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/THE...-ADVENTURE.pdf
    Reading this work is fascinating (in terms of historical clarification) at the same time is a bitter pill to swallow.

I read a few pages and my indignation rises to dangerous for my mental health levels.

Still'm slowly getting on with the reading.

Thank you for providing this information.

Hug.

Naste.

7. Link to Post #65
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aniN For This Post:

binemaya (2nd February 2014), Kimberley (30th January 2014), Mad Hatter (11th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2014)

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,113 times in 997 posts

Some Gems in that doc' Grip, thanks for posting.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

binemaya (2nd February 2014), gripreaper (30th January 2014), Mad Hatter (11th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2014)

11. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,207 times in 1,243 posts

the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Daphne (2nd February 2014), Eram (12th April 2014), Gardener (2nd February 2014), gripreaper (2nd February 2014), Mad Hatter (11th February 2014)

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,207 times in 1,243 posts

The court scene which Santos refers to in the latter part of his presentation is (I think) this one:

Are there, by any chance, any Avalonians who can shed any more light on that case? For example, was Wilfred Keith Thompson summoned back at a later date and then prosecuted under admiralty law?

Whilst still being pretty ignorant of this topic, my gut tells me it's the gamechanger for humanity.
    Last edited by Akasha; 3rd February 2014 at 13:57.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Daphne (5th February 2014), DarMar (18th February 2014), Eram (12th April 2014), gripreaper (10th February 2014), Mad Hatter (11th February 2014)

15. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

I keep checking for updates and listening to the blogtalk radio with Kate and Santos, but still no mention of the bail, who posted it, and why.

Thanks Turiya, gardener and naste~ for you words of encouragement, and for taking the time to read the Judge Dale pdf. Its all in there, isn't it?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Gardener (11th February 2014), Mad Hatter (11th February 2014), Operator (6th February 2014), Sebastion (6th February 2014)

17. Link to Post #70
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I keep checking for updates and listening to the blogtalk radio with Kate and Santos, but still no mention of the bail, who posted it, and why.

Thanks Turiya, gardener and naste~ for you words of encouragement, and for taking the time to read the Judge Dale pdf. Its all in there, isn't it?
    I think so. Or almost all.
    In addition to understanding the process of assembling the trap system I still have to try to see what is the same or not between the U.S. and Brazilian system.
    The Brazilian legal system followed the German origin, and they are somewhat different.
    This is one of the main subjects of my interest, but do not have much information as you know.
    Thank you for your attention.

Hug.

Naste.

18. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,971 times in 697 posts

Hi peeps,

I don't want to put words in anyone's mouth here since I was unfortunately unable to be present that early in the day due to other commitments. That said an update from Rob Halford (aka Lord Sidious) was that bail was indeed posted by the Magistrate. It is how the system works here as it is not like America and surety is not required in all cases.

Also in 'Rob's' view the magistrate was actually trying to be very helpful in a hint hint sort of way since when it comes to proceedings on April 1st (oh the irony) the decision he will have in front of him (my paraphrasing) is either jail time or perhaps it could be wiped entirely if say there where some physical medical grounds...

Further discussion / listening to Santos that evening it seems to me he recognises that the belligerence he had been displaying (re swearing etc) was / is a mistake so I hope that those new to his work don't shoot the messenger purely on those grounds as his knowledge in the arena of Astro-theology is IMO matched only by a very few. Unfortunately he does not have the same 'real world' experience in our kangaroo courts (yet?) but huge kudos for a brilliant opening round!!

Re 'Judge bows to Freeman in court' video. Although Canada is purportedly a common law country for that claim to be correct things must be different here in Aus since judges always bow to the entire court on entry and exit', which if I'm not mistaken cues the next 'Act'or to make an offer for all present to contract with the judge and thus understand (stand-under) his authority which is delivered in the form of "All rise" followed by "Please be seated" thus leaving him in a position of having twice asked those present to accept his authority with only one more affirmation required to 'seal the deal' so to speak. If you missed those opportunities to refuse the contract you had better be very careful how you answer whatever question comes next!!

If on the other hand it is in fact the same process being carried out in both jurisdictions then the claim made in that video is poetic license at best or to use the Aussie vernacular, pure bull****. Either way such unqualified information is not helpful to those new to all of this. As always caveat emptor (buyer beware).

As noted elsewhere part of the bail conditions as such are that Santos refrains from commenting on social media. If 'Talk-back Radio' can be construed as social media he needs to be a bit careful around that so we may not here him in full flight on the issue for a little while yet.

If anyone is able to post the 'Hit' pieces done by our local mejia I'm sure, when compared to the vids above, it would give us all an abject lesson in control of public opinion.

As an aside for any Aussies you know who sat and lapped up the Schapelle Corby stuff recently shown two nights in a row be sure to point them at this for the rest of the story.

cheers

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

Akasha (17th February 2014), Gardener (11th February 2014), gripreaper (11th February 2014), jackovesk (17th February 2014)

20. Link to Post #72
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

SANTOS BONACCI SPEAKS AFTER COURT - EXPOSES ENTIRE LEGAL FRAUD TO NEWS

Published on Feb 10, 2014

Very few have had the opportunity to speak with such depth to the open public, Santos is for sure a pioneer in the next level of human emancipation.

PS - Extremely (Powerful) stuff Santos...

Well worth watching and more importantly (Listening) to again...

https://www.facebook.com/santos.bonacci
    http://www.resistance2010.com
    Last edited by jackovesk; 17th February 2014 at 14:44.

21. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Here is another case to follow, where Dean REFUSES to post bail. This is an important point, as Santos "SIGNED" the paperwork, although he signed it VC and claims it is invalid, we shall see. Also, it is still unclear (to me) how a municipality can or would post bail.

Dean has been incarcerated for almost 90 days now (November 24th). Here is the latest update.

There hasn’t been an update from Dean in a while with exception to the times when he got to speak to his brother in which has been mostly talking about more logistical happenings in terms of court filings.

A lot of interesting things has been going on and what has been filed and in result, administrative processes, demands to show cause filed into the court and have been completely ignored.

He is the plaintiff in a counter law suit in Queens Bench, also he is the plaintiff in a law suit that has been filed in Federal court and is being heard this coming Monday.

It is all going to be very nasty in which he intends on releasing all the results publicly as soon as all is said and done as everything they have done has been completely intentional.

He refuses to make application for Bail and has refused Bail on every occasion it was offered. He is adamant that he is going to stay where he is and fight this until it’s done once and for all.[emphasis mine]

He has filed into the courts all sorts of paperwork including administrative processes for a demand to show cause, basically for his accuser to prove up a claim, to prove a loss, to show cause and to prove standing.

A cause of action in any way which would basically give rise to a claim in some way or form. A maxim of law being:

Actio non datur non damnificato. An action is not given to him who has received no damages.

http://deanclifford.info/2014/02/12/update-brandon/

Please send Dean a card, and write a letter to the municipality that is retaining him. Let them know you are watching and don't agree.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 18th February 2014 at 07:34.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Eram (12th April 2014), Mad Hatter (20th February 2014), naste.de.lumina (18th February 2014)

23. Link to Post #74
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Please send Dean a card, and write a letter to the municipality that is retaining him. Let them know you are watching and don't agree.
    Message posted for Dean.
    A lot of courage on his part for fight against pimps, in the 'pimps paradise'.

Thanks for keeping us informed gripreaper.

Naste.

24. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Wednesday Santos goes before the magistrate. Let us draw strength from Dean Clifford and hold Santos in the highest and purest energy.

From Dean's page at http://deanclifford.info/2014/04/01/supporters-message/

Posted by Admin on Apr 1, 2014 in News |

Quote In this world there are many folks who sit idly by, and then there are those who will not, and cannot, sit idly by, while they see the planet and people they love being crushed and destroyed, on a daily basis, by unbridled filth and corruption at a staggering level.

Dean Clifford is a man who cannot and will not sit idly by while the world around him is being systematically decimated by filth and corruption – filth and corruption that appears to be embedded in all levels of society.

Clifford cannot idly sit by while mankind and nature are being methodically attacked by: geo-engineering, toxins, chemtrails, false medicines, poisoned drinking water, false wars, altered produce, harmful police officers, raping clergy, false-flag operations, and corrupt judicial systems and statutes (to name a few things).

Upon noticing the filth and corruption, Clifford set forth to investigate the nature of the filth and corruption and he sought to find some possible remedies to this distressing aspect of life on Earth, and what he discovered through his journey was profound.

Dean Clifford, a working man, a contractor from Manitoba, Canada, discovered a vitally important truth and that truth is: all men are equal before the law.

Men and women are all equal before the law because they have rights, rights that no one can bestow upon them or take away from them. These rights are not given to people by various pieces of legislation (statutes), but these rights are acknowledged by statues.

Mankind has natural rights and has had them long before the term civil rights was ever conjured up.

Clifford felt the need to tell others in his social network about these rights, and about some possible ways to assert these rights when the rights of man are being trampled and trespassed upon by others (trespassers).

It so happened, a few years back, that someone in the audience recorded some of Clifford’s talks about rights, courts, and trust law, and then uploaded the talks on Youtube, and since that time many requests for talks and seminars have been made of Clifford and so he had accepted to do some seminars in the past few years, as an attempt to meet the requests coming in.

Clifford does not relish being in the spot-light, nor does he like to be called a guru, and he would much rather live a simple life where he could sit beside a river, fish, and help others in a discrete fashion.

However, Clifford realized the severe lack of knowledge in people about natural rights, law, assertion of rights and remedy, and so that is why he agreed to step into the spot-light, for the time being, in an effort to teach others about their natural rights and how to assert them.

There has been much speculation, gossip, lies, and slander spread by some folks on the internet about what Dean Clifford is and is not, but these untruths can only be spread so far – weak minds will be infected almost immediately by the deception and lies, however, the reasonable and logical minds, which are tuned into the frequency of truth and honor, will escape the mind-infection of the outright lies and propaganda, for they are immune to it.

Dean Clifford is not a rich man and he is not a perfect man, but Dean Clifford is a man of courage and he fights for the rights of all men and he is teaching his fellow man to assert their rights and to live in honor and to take responsibility for all their words and deeds – to become fully liable for all they do.

Currently, Clifford is behind bars, and he is fighting the good fight and accepting full responsibility and liability for all he does – all the while the aggressors and slanderers take advantage of the situation to try to create a force of disinformation so large against Clifford in an effort to isolate him from the people who could learn a great deal from what he has to say.

But, this effort is an effort in vain, for those ready to hear the truth will instantly know it when they hear it from Dean – for there is a power in truth, raw, immutable, and unstoppable and it comes from an unseen force of unthinkable magnitude and it will serve to light the fire within in all the truth-seekers and will ultimately shed incredible light on all the filthy, corrupt, entities on this once beautiful planet and will bring to light all the atrocities they have done.

The truth will set mankind free – it is born of a force unmatched in power and it cannot and will not be stopped!

by: Suzanne from Toronto

+++++++++++++

Update: Not much to update other than there was a bail hearing on the 25th March which was uneventful and was denied. The crown and the judiciary are playing a lot of games, filings are disappearing and not being heard. Their corruption is so blatant and doing everything they can to prevent a show cause hearing. Dean is good mentally and physically, he feels that they should not be able to play their bull**** games for much longer, as the application to show cause is being filed in Queens bench either today or tomorrow. Upon his release, which will hopefully be in the next few weeks, there are plans in place that will bring this movement forward even further than before.

Please keep Dean in you thoughts. It's now been four months in solitary confinement without a "show cause" hearing or any charges.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 1st April 2014 at 05:00.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Eram (12th April 2014), learninglight (1st April 2014), naste.de.lumina (1st April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (6th April 2014)

26. Link to Post #76
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

If I'm not mistaken the Santos Bonacci audience in australia is also April 1, 2014.

This hearing date seems premeditated joke.

27. Link to Post #77
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/santos.bona...82028908565023

santos posted on Facebook today in the above link. Case was adjourned until July! but positive adjustments were made to his charges

28. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Santos wrote on his facebook page:

Quote In the mean time It will be settled with a promissory note! We got on the national news again and interestingly they allowed me to explain how we are going to discharge the debt with a promissory note!!! I imagine thousands of Australians are researching promissory notes today!!!
    A Promissory Note? What is a promissory Note? A Promissory Note is a “promise to pay”, and this promise is the basis for all fiat debt monetary systems. It is how money is created and enters commerce, generally by governments who issue these promises to the Federal Reserve, backed by “the full faith and credit” of the people, and the Fed issues “promissory notes” to the government in exchange for this promise.

So, as long as we agree to this promise and we continue to perpetuate this ponzi scheme by continuing to “pay”, the fiat debt system continues to function and we think that everything is okay. We all do it. The obvious (but seldom recognized) point is that currency in a debt-based monetary system is made of debt (promises to pay) rather than tangible assets like gold or silver.

So, what is happening is the money supply increases with more promises, and therefore there is more money supply in circulation by creating more debt. If the courts say you owe a debt, how can you pay a debt with debt?

There really are only two ways to facilitate an obligation, either create a promise and increase the money supply and an obligation to the public, or remove already existing debt instruments and reduce the money supply through discharge and eliminate the obligation to the public.

So, you don’t really discharge a debt by writing a promissory note. You create more debt. Several years ago in the sovereignty and patriot movements, many were writing promissory notes on mortgage obligations in foreclosure and in court cases, and (if my memory serves me) they were not accepted as only Federally Chartered Central Banks have the authority to accept promissory notes as negotiable instruments and deposit them as drafts and issue currency.

Yet, this is where it gets mucky. Since the promise to pay is created by your signature on a promissory note, (like when you enter a contract to buy a house) this makes you the creditor. You are the issuer and the grantor, and you also agree to be the debtor. So, how can you be the creditor and the debtor in a transaction at the same time?

This is the bind which the court finds itself in when one recognizes how the fiat system works and how the state as the plaintiff, and the person (in this case Santos) as the defendant, are both standing on both sides of the alleged obligation, which does not truly exist. The court wants Santos to be the nexus between the corporate trust in his name and express the trust, which would then send the existing debt instruments he agrees to give them, through their coffers, while Santos is (presumably) arguing that it is impossible to pay a debt with debt, and is exercising his executor status and agreeing to either eliminate those debt instruments through discharge or agreeing to create additional debt instruments through a promissory note.

I would surmise this is why the magistrate adjourned the court until July. This is what courts do when they get caught in their schemes and can’t proceed as usual and force the obligation into the trust. I’d venture to guess that the court will not accept a promissory note as this would expose the whole ponzi and set a precedent in all courts, and I doubt they will allow the discharge either, as this reduces the money supply and the court ends up having to pay the bond.

Same thing is happening with Rod Class tomorrow in DC. So, follow his case as well.

Last edited by gripreaper; 6th April 2014 at 18:06.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th April 2014), Gardener (6th April 2014), jbins (6th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (6th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (6th April 2014)

30. Link to Post #79
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I happened on to Dean Clifford's talks on youtube about a year ago, found them very compelling and further revealing the deceptions, and was hailing him as a hero for people. Then, he gave a series of educational how-to talks on a blogtalk site (I forget which one), but these were removed by the host citing some kind of dishonesty and on Dean's part. Because I thought the host was "a good guy", I dropped Dean from any further consideration.

I have to reverted to my original opinion of him because of the issues he is enduring now.
    It is amazing to me how skillful the trolls and paid disinfo guys really are! Thanks go to all the Avalonians who bring information into the open.

Dean, Santos, Rod and all living beings are in my prayers.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pbsluvr For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th April 2014), gripreaper (6th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (6th April 2014)

32. Link to Post #80
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I thought I would mention this other idea I came across and it ties in to Dean's suggestion of referring to oneself as Man(or Woman) and not as a Human.

The first is clear. The second refers to a language I am not familiar with.
    1. Hue(man): a shade or shadow of the original, an abstraction of Man
    2. Hu (man) : Hu being a term for a sheep hence the term sheople.

Just ramblings here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast