+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: Santos Bonacci Arrested and in Custody

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Default Re: Santos Bonacci Arrested and in Custody

I have to say I unfollowed Santos on FB due to all the swearing...... He was real mad at someone, I forget.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Eram (13th April 2014), Mad Hatter (23rd January 2014), naste.de.lumina (23rd January 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

Whilst it is true that Santos is a clever and original thinker with an intellectual brilliance of the first order I personally think that he embodies the saying--- Common sense is not so common. In this instance common sense would indicate that he pay his fine. He, with his own sovereignty first in his mind, will not see the sensible course and will argue that his own welbeing and comfort will not allow him to comply. This may be an heroic action, but it is not a sensible one

Heroes often are not sensible, and his actions are his to control. I am not religious at all, but the wise carpenter of Galilee advised rendering to Cesar what is Cesar's. It seems an odd point for Santos make a stand about.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

Eram (13th April 2014), Mad Hatter (23rd January 2014), naste.de.lumina (23rd January 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

I hear you on that MB, I noticed, and it was a little uncharacteristic. I understand he has been under quite a bit of attack on a few fronts, not surprising really. He has also deleted a lot of abusive followers I don't let it influence the message though, heck diving into the whole astrotheology stuff has really helped me understand a lot of things, particularly the language, word co-option. I have followed up on some of his recommended reading too, as he always says 'this information is not his', he is just passing it on. Awesome stuff, his knowledge of the written words of the bible (chapter and verse lol) from his time as a JW, and his command of several languages.
    The guy he was mad at was the guy who took possesion of Jordan Maxwell's web site and is now getting revenues from Jordans work, so I guess Santos' passion for truth is behind the degree of anger. Plus he is working with Kate of Gaia and s/he doesn't hold anything back.

Quote Posted by MargueriteBee (here)
    I have to say I unfollowed Santos on FB due to all the swearing...... He was real mad at someone, I forget.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Eram (13th April 2014), GK76 (24th January 2014), Mad Hatter (23rd January 2014), MargueriteBee (23rd January 2014), naste.de.lumina (23rd January 2014), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Guys, all the freeman stuff might be true according to their laws, their system, but they will even break them to get who they want, they did this to Arthur Cristian, and they have done it to Santos, the only one offering a remedy is Arthur, and his answer is to leave the system, he has done this himself, and even now the SDRO is trying to get him to pay back some minor fines, in installment... but he doesnt exist officially anymore, he has recinded (sic) everything, birth certificate, licence, everything...... per Arthur his remedy is to leave the system and let it crumble, only thinking, feeling, sensing what is real...ie nature, other people, etc... As per Anastasia, she sees using the system itself to create the change to paradise, ie the soon to be implemented Russian Ancestral Estates law, free land, etc, etc....

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mitm For This Post:

Conchis (23rd January 2014), Debra (23rd January 2014), Eram (13th April 2014), GK76 (24th January 2014), Mad Hatter (23rd January 2014), naste.de.lumina (23rd January 2014), Operator (23rd January 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Ellisa, you did not say anything different than your post#15, although it had less descriptive adjectives. This is how I read this with a few additional descriptive adjectives.

We are slaves, so we might as well get used to it. It’s stupid and not common sense, to recognize you are a slave and try to leave the plantation. It is much better to “go along to get along” because that is easier and more comfortable, and what good will it do to go against such a gargantuan system anyway? After all, the statutes and regulations are there for a reason, so why complain? Just be a good little sensible slave and do your job, pay the fines, get the licenses, pay the insurance, pay the taxes, pay the fees, pay the registrations, pay the permits, pay the interest, and take what little time you have left after “rendering unto Caesar” and enjoy your life. Where is your common sense?

Be sure and fill in all the forms, sign them and send them in.

It all belongs to the Vatican and the Crown anyway, so why try to change it? Santos, as a brilliant and original thinker, should just suck it up and get on with compliance to the corrupt system no matter how corrupt it gets, we should just “go along” as that is common sense. You should follow all the rules, the statutes, the regulations, the codes, the ordinances, of any and all government agencies as it is the right thing to do. That is common sense.

Last edited by gripreaper; 23rd January 2014 at 05:11.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Akasha (23rd January 2014), alh02 (23rd January 2014), Eram (13th April 2014), Firinn (29th January 2014), genevieve (24th January 2014), GK76 (24th January 2014), Mad Hatter (23rd January 2014), naste.de.lumina (23rd January 2014), observer (23rd January 2014), Sebastion (24th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2014), WhiteFeather (24th January 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

The (Real Question) is...

What did he (DO) to incur a $132,251.10 (Fine)...

http://gnosticwarrior.com/santos-bon...n-custody.html

PS - Until this can be honestly addressed, there is (NO) point in pointing Fingers or Jumping to Conclusions..!

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

OK, I will try and refrain from any further comment until the facts are in. In the meantime, here is some light reading to get ready for the truth to come out. This is from a post sigma6 did and I think it is appropriate.

EXPRESSING THE TRUST
    – The Holy Grail of Control, or the Hidden System of Control.

ROMAN SYSTEM - Not necessarily bad, (or good for that matter, we must be more pragmatic, analytical to see what is going on...) it is a control system, and some one knows how to use it, and kept it secret from the rest of us... "Just-Is" "Just-us" But they are fighting to install this system all over the planet...

What no one is getting is the whole key to taking back our power is LEARNING the power of the remedy that was put in the hand of every man and woman who lives in a country that operates a fiat currency and registered the event of the parent "giving" their child a NAME. That event was registered, the documents held and reified (search "reification") into a security, the value derived from an actuarial value of the lifetime of labour of the corresponding living human being. Bonds were then issued and the money was "borrowed" from the banks, thus why all money is debt in this Bankruptcy Model of Economics. And this, in a nutshell is why and what makes us the Creditors, it our energy the corporations are borrowing, OUR "MONEY" (that's another VERY important story...) Anyhow, another aspect of this security is that it becomes part of an 'Estate', or Master Account, upon which all property and accounts are opened and attached to by chain of title. Two separate entities... the birth of a flesh and blood living soul, and the "birth" of a PERSON, sole corporation, Master account... Because it is a form of title (by definition) It is a property, a thing. In trust it is the "res".

The Birth Certificate should be read as DOE, JOHN, Estate.
    Now... since they are holding the title to this property. But, it was INTENDED for you (since your mom INTENDED to give you that NAME...) (start getting in your head this NAME is a BIG deal. It's the Title (right to everything in that NAME man!) Drivers License - created from the BC, SSN - created from the BC... that is what I mean by chain of title... All title ultimately goes back to the Certificate (itself is only a token) that references the original signature document which evidences the Title. The BC has been specifically called a “valuable token” And they hold all the original signature documents (The Titles).

I should add for clarity, Title is right to something, if you have a whole complete Title to something, only God can take it away from you... literally, legally, equitably and morally. Conversely this is why cops and judges and government are crawling up your butt to scrape whatever they can find and steal it from you. They know you don't have the title to ANYTHING... So where is our remedy? We have to have a remedy, that is universal principle, especially if they want to be holding our title. That is the crucial understanding, that changes from "They are screwing us..." (and they are...) to "How do we get our power back? how did we lose control?..."

Think of the implications of this. If they are holding the titles to all the NAMEs, then by chain of title they are holding title to EVERYTHING!!! That it is also why you are listed as a tenant on your mortgage or "Deed of Transfer" for example (but that's another story...)

Therefore there is only ONE way to interpret this, it has to be a trust interpretation.

Maxim of Equity: "Equity looks to the intent rather than the form" Thus why we don't lose our superior interest just because another is holding property intended for us. This is why it is called equitable title. A trust means (in this example) Property is given to a "holder" (someone you "trust") and the Title is split in two parts by definition… (like a rental agreement for example, i.e it’s NOT a complete transferring over… ) One part is a legal title, the other is an equitable title. Again by definition equitable title is superior, thus equitable title IS superior interest. That is why we have superior interest to the legal title that the State is holding! Unlike the rental example, its not conveyed for their use but for its SAFEKEEPING. (Trust)

Thus this entire event, dynamic and incontrovertible legal, lawful and "roughed in" trust interpretation (waiting to be "manifested" or "realized") inevitably follow, are all 'baked into' that document (BC = valuable token) So powerful and important, it's the reason why they hold it... (among other reasons not just our benefit, (as will be explained below))

And if you don't think Equity trumps common law, there are many hints:

(Courts of Justice Act - R.S.O. 1990, CHAPTER C.43)

COMMON LAW AND EQUITY
    Rules of law and equity: (R.S.O. 1990, c. C.43, s. 96 (1); 1993, c. 27, Sched.)
    96. (1) Courts shall administer concurrently all rules of equity and the common law.

Rules of equity to prevail:
    96. (2) Where a rule of equity conflicts with a rule of the common law, the rule of equity prevails.

Thus they are holding something that belongs to you... Thus they hold legal title, and therefore are the "statutory legal" property owner. That's why they like to pretend Statutory is the be all end all (it AIN'T, not by a long shot...) Natural Law is, Trust is, Equity is... Anyhow, you are the principal. You are the party with superior interest by definition. These words are CRITICAL. Claiming ownership to the NAME is lethal on both counts... both legally and a breach of the trust (as we step into the world of trust...like Alice through the Looking Glass) you can only claim your "superior interest". They undoubtedly have a huge obligation in holding it, but none the less, you can't claim title to the property (or any property if you think about it!!) You can only claim interest. If you understand this, you have 51% of all the understanding required and should be highly excited and motivated to want to learn more (haha)

One more time...

When one party is holding something that belongs to another...
    And there is indisputable, incontrovertible, unequivocal proof of this (and you have that... it’s called a "Birth Certificate" Think of it as "proof of receipt" (thus why they make such a big deal in getting it to you when you want one... because it's an absolute trustee requirement in order for them to justify HOLDING your property in the first place!) Now then, the party that is holding what is rightfully yours has a "trustee" obligation. BIG TIME.

Another way to look at this. “IF” you had ever considered setting up a trust. One of the requirements would be to give the "Title" to the party that you are going to designate as the "Trustee"!!! And in turn you would require some "paperwork" in order to prove this arrangement. After that though, the trustee is YOUR FIDUCIARY in ALL matters pertaining to what they are holding!

So the government actually laid it out exactly in this fashion, just didn't bother to tell or educate the "little people" Now if no one shows up to make claim of interest, (I prefer NOTICE of Interest) to this trust (which most nobody has) then they would be forced to step in to maintain the trust (principle of trust law - a trust can't fail for lack of a trustee) but when they step in, they have declared themselves as Guardians with POA over it... tadaa... (don't you feel safer already?... hmm....)

And well, well, well what do you know?!... Isn't this exactly what the government (the State or Province) has done in fact! Now here's another aspect (or trick) It isn't exactly a trust yet. It is only POTENTIALLY one, All the pieces are there. (it’s a property of trust interpretation...) I know it sounds waffly, but it is and it isn’t. It’s more like a potential. It isn't a trust yet, in one sense, because you have NOT stepped up to the plate and "manifested your intention" to make it so. Now if you try to "claim" without clarifying exactly what you clearly mean, it might be a mistake, because it sounds like you are trying to claim property! But you don't have Title remember?! Point is, if you don't clearly understand this, they have a hundred ways to trip you up... You must claim superior interest! You must "EXPRESS" the trust! (before they try to create a constructive or resulting trust... and if they do, then you are sunk!) That’s right. The act of manifesting your intention, via instructions, a will, or "recognizing" (a form of contracting) that they are holding something that was intended for you. (notice that is the NOT the same thing as saying it is your property... think on that one...)

Understand this incredible dynamic, Understand the nature of your relationship to the NAME and what it actually really is... One of the things you must learn very clearly is what the difference between an EXPRESSED trust is vs a RESULTING or CONSTRUCTIVE trust.

An expressed trust will rebut any resulting or constructive trust. Which is why one possible way to do this is to make sure, one way or another, that the Birth Certificate is entered into the record of any court proceeding, and definitely, preferably, before any trial even starts. A4Ved, (Accepted for Value, it's an offer of indemnification in fact...) Along with instruction for settlement. (known as a Trust “indenture”) I believe the BC can be "presented" in court, and know of occasions where it has been FORMALLY presented in court. But… there is a private aspect to all this. And the offer to settle (trust instructions = indenture) must be referred to, or delivered to the Judge as "private" or "in the private" (i.e. outside of the public statutory... two separate things... and equity (trust interpretation) trumps statutory law, hands down, if you can get past their gauntlet.

Thus why they say we shouldn't even be physically going into the courts because if you submit the paperwork properly, they know they are left holding the bag. Your arrival would only be one last attempt to attach liability to you and by definition it is considered a form of presumption of jurisdiction. (i.e. just showing up is deemed presumption of jurisdiction. You are agreeing to go to Johnny’s house to play "monopoly". Remember Presumptions are "designed" to be rebutted, it's exactly like an "automatic setting" in a computer system. So that is not the problem. The problem is IDENTIFYING what it is they are PRESUMING! In order to let them know you are rebutting it!!! They will try to attach surety to you. Most people will get sucked in, in 2 minutes... Whereas if the ONLY evidence is the BC, (possibly both the long form and the short form = 2 witnesses) And it can only have one interpretation in court. They will dismiss, discharge, withdraw, etc, etc. We have seen this... I have a report from someone who did go in and ignored them when they called "the" NAME out 3 times. And they dismissed it.

So I know this is fundamentally correct. Just how to fit it into their rules of civil procedure is another question. After all the trick here is you are trying to deliver what is a "private trust settlement" into a public statutory probate court. Thus all their shenanigans, and 'acting' like they don't know. Do not be fooled. The only thing that would make sense is to do what is known as “invoke a court of equity” or deliver these docs (BC and possibly the long form as well), the acceptance (A4V signed for: signature, in trust), and instructions (indenture) beforehand to the Judge in "private" (since he is the only actor that can go into the private)

Thus the concept that CW's group is still trying to suss out... all the methods of invoking equity. For example one way I was told was to motion for a court of competent jurisdiction. (like a court of equity for example?)

This is all in alignment with one of the most universal maxims (indisputable truths) that “Whoever creates the liability must provide the remedy…” (mind you I am still looking for the source, Book, or manual... that is how "hidden" it must be...)

Regardless, this applies especially to us because we are all operating in a bankruptcy. That means they took away our ability to pay with real money. Even V the "guerrilla economist" in one of these threads, acknowledges this... A bankruptcy involves "trustees" (which means there's a trust....) And they DID give us the remedy!!. It's in your drawer! (or desk!) I don't care how secretive, "complicated" or labyrinthine it is, This IS what WE ALL NEED to learn.

EVERY ISSUE is NOW ONLY ONE ISSUE.
    Correcting their statutory presumption of LIABILITY. PERIOD!!!
    (do NOT go into their jurisdiction, or abandon all hope...)

And then acting "honourably" by presenting the Certificate of your indisputable proof of equitable interest. Your full faith and Credit in essence. What they have borrowed against and created bonds against (Gee do you think they are OWING you anything?????) With instruction (permission) to allow them to settle THEIR LIABILITY in the public. Thus we are using our equitable interest, our Faith and Credit, for the BENEFIT of the public.

The BC NAME you are holding is now their property (by virtue of holding legal title to the "thing" "res" original ink paperwork recording the gifting/giving of the "given name" from your mother to you. The piece of paper you hold is evidence of a legal property, that although it is correlated with the given name it is not that itself, it's a certificate. It's a legal entity, a property in it's own right. And it is government public property. And they again are holding title to that as well. But none the less, it is derived from the given NAME. (so technically the trust interpretation may be more complicated then I think, although the fundamentals are still sound re: superior interest=equitable title. And of course the problem is it is hard to find a way to exercise that without understanding trust interpretation!!

(Note: at this stage I don't want to get too much more into the actual application, but there is some clear and definite indications that we may need to include the SSN/SIN... because they need it to process the "public side" while they are doing the private settlement... but this is still in the research stage and only one interpretation)

This IS the solution to taking back our control. If you understand the power of a trust and the obligation of a trustee. Then you would understand why, even if it takes a few months, or a year, or 5 years, or 10 years... This is the point where your life changes. Where we become freed from the “SLAVERY” of their “GUARDIANSHIP” (POA over the CHILD named on the BC) Did you let that stop you from learning how to use a computer? (ok I know that may hurt for some... lol) but that is what we are dealing with... a system...

http://www.irs.gov/irm/part21/irm_21-007-013r.html
    see IRS manual 21.7.13.3.2.2

2nd bullet under section 2:
    An infant is the decedent of an estate or grantor, owner or trustor of a trust, guardianship, receivership or custodianship that has yet to receive an SSN.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-tege/eotopici92.pdf (s6 - 130813)
    IRC-7701 – General Discussion - 1992

definition of person: (pg. 2)
    IRC 7701(a)(1) does not refer to "person" in the usual sense of a living human being. Rather, Reg. 301.7701-1(a) instructs that the term "person" includes an individual, corporation, partnership, trust or estate, joint-stock company, association, syndicate, group, pool, joint venture or other unincorporated organization or group, guardian, committee, trustee, executor, administrator, trustee in bankruptcy, receiver, assignee for the benefit of creditors, conservator, or any person acting in a fiduciary capacity.

D: Trust (pg. 7)
    A working definition of "trust" is provided in Reg. 301.7701-4. The term "trust" as used in the Code refers to an arrangement created either by a will or by an inter vivos declaration whereby trustees take title to property for the purpose of protecting or conserving it for the beneficiaries under the ordinary rules applied in chancery or probate courts.

I highlighted “person” and “trust” it actually makes reference to "chancery" OR "probate" courts....

And we are the operators (or should be)... And they are the "ghosts" in the machine. Our house servants know how to run and manage the house (Estate) better then we do, and now they have tied us to the bed in the cellar, and are living the life of Reilly… under the guise that it is all for our benefit.

The fact is, they are NOT necessarily holding it completely for our benefit, it can most definitely be interpreted and justly so that they are holding it FOR THEIR BENEFIT. When you release any claim to property (all you need is superior interest…) You can identify the NAME (which is really the public… as per the Criminal Code definition of “any one”, “person” and “owner” or similar expressions, include Her Majesty, and an organization; (Public Corporations)

I am telling you this system is there. And the only way to understand it is to start taking the first steps to learning the fundamental principles of trust. What it is, how it operates, why it operates (very philosophical in fact...) In one sense it is the melding of the principles of law and morality. Think about it... trust. duty. obligation. Rights.

Statutory law is on the surface, a mishmash of commerce, admiralty, trust criminal, whatever (all mumbo jumbo to me) All superimposed over a bedrock that is ultimately trust. The language of the elite...

Don't believe this? Find it hard to fathom? I can't blame you, that's because you have nothing to reference it against... But consider this article, right in the mainstream, right under everyone's noses. Here is an example I came across... just by luck I was listening to an audio on the subject and caught it…
    In fact it may be a useful tool for us... a tool of delivery of things from private to the public.

REAL WORLD EXAMPLE

Nigella Lawson’s ex reportedly threatened to commit suicide in an attempt to win back celebrity chef
    http://arts.nationalpost.com/2013/08...paper-reports/

It makes reference to a “decree nisi”... (this is a clear reference to a trust interpretation and process)

091007 – MB&T.NTT – Debut NTT – 02.mp3
    http://www.4shared.com/mp3/KxwzkQ3S/...ut_NTT_-_.html
    In this Christian Walters audio, they start talking about it at around 60 minutes (I would start there at any rate)

In a nutshell what they are saying it is, is fascinating to say the least. It points up a couple of 'undeniables' Trust law is alive and well. And ‘rich’ people seem to know what it is... Consider, what kind of lawyer, (assuming he didn't represent himself) would have come up with this? (not a criminal lawyer...) Not that it helped him win, but it was incredibly odd that he was still able to remain in contact with her... and overcome the typical court orders... (that they automatically (by presumption) dump on us plebs...)

In a nutshell a decree nisi is described somewhat like this, but it is better you listen to the audio, to capture the spontaneity of the conversation
    nisi decree: Start listening at approx 1:00:00 (is where it’s worth listening to)

interim decree from court (which is really you) not the judge
    it’s purpose is to deliver something from the private side to the public side
    and can be followed up with a notice of acceptance and default (or similar)

in this case it’s applied to a private settlement for example
    - since it is interim, it doesn’t become absolute until the other party
    fails to show why they shouldn’t have to follow it
    - then it is absolute , unconditional, it stands so once this becomes absolute, you put in a show order against the decree the court (you) demanded

Now they have to follow AND they will automatically be in contempt as well...
    Now the point of all this isn't to rush out and do a "decree nisi" or even to learn what it is exactly. (it essentially allowed him to continue contacting her is all... and brush aside their plebian presumptions like a gnat) this is rather advanced, but simply to show a real world example where trust law is what was operating, NOT statutory, because these people like savvy computer operators, knew where to go to find the default settings (automatic presumptions) and change them to their own preferences (expressed their own trust interpretation) That is all, it's just a real world example, mocking everyone who reads it... knowing it would go right over everyone's heads...

Believe me, like the computer, now that we know it is there... (has always been in fact, it is not going away... embrace it or deny it, both have their own consequences in terms of your empowerment, and your ultimate freedom

Legal, equity, trust references, definitions, plus...
    http://www.4shared.com/office/fD-Ghf..._Equity_R.html

4shared is notorious for aggressive advertising and some people
    can't figure out how to download (the "price" of "free"...)

GENERIC DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS FOR - 4SHARED:
    (save these instructions - avoid a lot of 'headaches')

click 4shared link provided to start...
    (1) folders/files will display – Click on the folder or file only...
    - new tab / window opens displaying selection to play or download
    - underneath are two buttons:
    "Download" and "Share with friends"

(2) select "Download"
    - new tab / window opens with two buttons:
    "PRIORITY DOWNLOAD" and "FREE DOWNLOAD"
    "pop up" window appears - it's advertising
    (shut it down and continue..)

(3) select "FREE DOWNLOAD"
    a sign in 'box' will appear, sign in with
    4shared account option at bottom
    (NO NEED to download anything to sign up)

(4) login: username password,
    "download, save as, save" appears
    Last edited by gripreaper; 23rd January 2014 at 05:26.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

alh02 (23rd January 2014), Christine (23rd January 2014), GK76 (24th January 2014), Mad Hatter (23rd January 2014), naste.de.lumina (23rd January 2014), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2014), WhiteFeather (24th January 2014)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

For Ellisa (and others) who may well be visual learners (like me) there is a nice graphic at the bottom of this page...

http://freedomriver.wordpress.com/wh...h-certificate/

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

alh02 (23rd January 2014), GK76 (24th January 2014), naste.de.lumina (23rd January 2014), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2014), WhiteFeather (24th January 2014)

16. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    The (Real Question) is...

What did he (DO) to incur a $132,251.10 (Fine)...

http://gnosticwarrior.com/santos-bon...n-custody.html

PS - Until this can be honestly addressed, there is (NO) point in pointing Fingers or Jumping to Conclusions..!
    And, 483 warrants? Wow. Looks like it is jacked up.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Eram (13th April 2014), jackovesk (23rd January 2014), Mad Hatter (23rd January 2014), naste.de.lumina (23rd January 2014), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2014), WhiteFeather (23rd January 2014)

18. Link to Post #30
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    OK, I will try and refrain from any further comment until the facts are in. In the meantime, here is some light reading to get ready for the truth to come out. This is from a post sigma6 did and I think it is appropriate.

EXPRESSING THE TRUST
    – The Holy Grail of Control, or the Hidden System of Control.

ROMAN SYSTEM - Not necessarily bad, (or good for that matter, we must be more pragmatic, analytical to see what is going on...) it is a control system, and some one knows how to use it, and kept it secret from the rest of us... "Just-Is" "Just-us" But they are fighting to install this system all over the planet...

What no one is getting is the whole key to taking back our power is LEARNING the power of the remedy that was put in the hand of every man and woman who lives in a country that operates a fiat currency and registered the event of the parent "giving" their child a NAME. That event was registered, the documents held and reified (search "reification") into a security, the value derived from an actuarial value of the lifetime of labour of the corresponding living human being. Bonds were then issued and the money was "borrowed" from the banks, thus why all money is debt in this Bankruptcy Model of Economics. And this, in a nutshell is why and what makes us the Creditors, it our energy the corporations are borrowing, OUR "MONEY" (that's another VERY important story...) Anyhow, another aspect of this security is that it becomes part of an 'Estate', or Master Account, upon which all property and accounts are opened and attached to by chain of title. Two separate entities... the birth of a flesh and blood living soul, and the "birth" of a PERSON, sole corporation, Master account... Because it is a form of title (by definition) It is a property, a thing. In trust it is the "res".

The Birth Certificate should be read as DOE, JOHN, Estate.
    Now... since they are holding the title to this property. But, it was INTENDED for you (since your mom INTENDED to give you that NAME...) (start getting in your head this NAME is a BIG deal. It's the Title (right to everything in that NAME man!) Drivers License - created from the BC, SSN - created from the BC... that is what I mean by chain of title... All title ultimately goes back to the Certificate (itself is only a token) that references the original signature document which evidences the Title. The BC has been specifically called a “valuable token” And they hold all the original signature documents (The Titles).

I should add for clarity, Title is right to something, if you have a whole complete Title to something, only God can take it away from you... literally, legally, equitably and morally. Conversely this is why cops and judges and government are crawling up your butt to scrape whatever they can find and steal it from you. They know you don't have the title to ANYTHING... So where is our remedy? We have to have a remedy, that is universal principle, especially if they want to be holding our title. That is the crucial understanding, that changes from "They are screwing us..." (and they are...) to "How do we get our power back? how did we lose control?..."

Think of the implications of this. If they are holding the titles to all the NAMEs, then by chain of title they are holding title to EVERYTHING!!! That it is also why you are listed as a tenant on your mortgage or "Deed of Transfer" for example (but that's another story...)

Therefore there is only ONE way to interpret this, it has to be a trust interpretation.

Maxim of Equity: "Equity looks to the intent rather than the form" Thus why we don't lose our superior interest just because another is holding property intended for us. This is why it is called equitable title. A trust means (in this example) Property is given to a "holder" (someone you "trust") and the Title is split in two parts by definition… (like a rental agreement for example, i.e it’s NOT a complete transferring over… ) One part is a legal title, the other is an equitable title. Again by definition equitable title is superior, thus equitable title IS superior interest. That is why we have superior interest to the legal title that the State is holding! Unlike the rental example, its not conveyed for their use but for its SAFEKEEPING. (Trust)

Thus this entire event, dynamic and incontrovertible legal, lawful and "roughed in" trust interpretation (waiting to be "manifested" or "realized") inevitably follow, are all 'baked into' that document (BC = valuable token) So powerful and important, it's the reason why they hold it... (among other reasons not just our benefit, (as will be explained below))

And if you don't think Equity trumps common law, there are many hints:

(Courts of Justice Act - R.S.O. 1990, CHAPTER C.43)

COMMON LAW AND EQUITY
    Rules of law and equity: (R.S.O. 1990, c. C.43, s. 96 (1); 1993, c. 27, Sched.)
    96. (1) Courts shall administer concurrently all rules of equity and the common law.

Rules of equity to prevail:
    96. (2) Where a rule of equity conflicts with a rule of the common law, the rule of equity prevails.

Thus they are holding something that belongs to you... Thus they hold legal title, and therefore are the "statutory legal" property owner. That's why they like to pretend Statutory is the be all end all (it AIN'T, not by a long shot...) Natural Law is, Trust is, Equity is... Anyhow, you are the principal. You are the party with superior interest by definition. These words are CRITICAL. Claiming ownership to the NAME is lethal on both counts... both legally and a breach of the trust (as we step into the world of trust...like Alice through the Looking Glass) you can only claim your "superior interest". They undoubtedly have a huge obligation in holding it, but none the less, you can't claim title to the property (or any property if you think about it!!) You can only claim interest. If you understand this, you have 51% of all the understanding required and should be highly excited and motivated to want to learn more (haha)

One more time...

When one party is holding something that belongs to another...
    And there is indisputable, incontrovertible, unequivocal proof of this (and you have that... it’s called a "Birth Certificate" Think of it as "proof of receipt" (thus why they make such a big deal in getting it to you when you want one... because it's an absolute trustee requirement in order for them to justify HOLDING your property in the first place!) Now then, the party that is holding what is rightfully yours has a "trustee" obligation. BIG TIME.

Another way to look at this. “IF” you had ever considered setting up a trust. One of the requirements would be to give the "Title" to the party that you are going to designate as the "Trustee"!!! And in turn you would require some "paperwork" in order to prove this arrangement. After that though, the trustee is YOUR FIDUCIARY in ALL matters pertaining to what they are holding!

So the government actually laid it out exactly in this fashion, just didn't bother to tell or educate the "little people" Now if no one shows up to make claim of interest, (I prefer NOTICE of Interest) to this trust (which most nobody has) then they would be forced to step in to maintain the trust (principle of trust law - a trust can't fail for lack of a trustee) but when they step in, they have declared themselves as Guardians with POA over it... tadaa... (don't you feel safer already?... hmm....)

And well, well, well what do you know?!... Isn't this exactly what the government (the State or Province) has done in fact! Now here's another aspect (or trick) It isn't exactly a trust yet. It is only POTENTIALLY one, All the pieces are there. (it’s a property of trust interpretation...) I know it sounds waffly, but it is and it isn’t. It’s more like a potential. It isn't a trust yet, in one sense, because you have NOT stepped up to the plate and "manifested your intention" to make it so. Now if you try to "claim" without clarifying exactly what you clearly mean, it might be a mistake, because it sounds like you are trying to claim property! But you don't have Title remember?! Point is, if you don't clearly understand this, they have a hundred ways to trip you up... You must claim superior interest! You must "EXPRESS" the trust! (before they try to create a constructive or resulting trust... and if they do, then you are sunk!) That’s right. The act of manifesting your intention, via instructions, a will, or "recognizing" (a form of contracting) that they are holding something that was intended for you. (notice that is the NOT the same thing as saying it is your property... think on that one...)

Understand this incredible dynamic, Understand the nature of your relationship to the NAME and what it actually really is... One of the things you must learn very clearly is what the difference between an EXPRESSED trust is vs a RESULTING or CONSTRUCTIVE trust.

An expressed trust will rebut any resulting or constructive trust. Which is why one possible way to do this is to make sure, one way or another, that the Birth Certificate is entered into the record of any court proceeding, and definitely, preferably, before any trial even starts. A4Ved, (Accepted for Value, it's an offer of indemnification in fact...) Along with instruction for settlement. (known as a Trust “indenture”) I believe the BC can be "presented" in court, and know of occasions where it has been FORMALLY presented in court. But… there is a private aspect to all this. And the offer to settle (trust instructions = indenture) must be referred to, or delivered to the Judge as "private" or "in the private" (i.e. outside of the public statutory... two separate things... and equity (trust interpretation) trumps statutory law, hands down, if you can get past their gauntlet.

Thus why they say we shouldn't even be physically going into the courts because if you submit the paperwork properly, they know they are left holding the bag. Your arrival would only be one last attempt to attach liability to you and by definition it is considered a form of presumption of jurisdiction. (i.e. just showing up is deemed presumption of jurisdiction. You are agreeing to go to Johnny’s house to play "monopoly". Remember Presumptions are "designed" to be rebutted, it's exactly like an "automatic setting" in a computer system. So that is not the problem. The problem is IDENTIFYING what it is they are PRESUMING! In order to let them know you are rebutting it!!! They will try to attach surety to you. Most people will get sucked in, in 2 minutes... Whereas if the ONLY evidence is the BC, (possibly both the long form and the short form = 2 witnesses) And it can only have one interpretation in court. They will dismiss, discharge, withdraw, etc, etc. We have seen this... I have a report from someone who did go in and ignored them when they called "the" NAME out 3 times. And they dismissed it.

So I know this is fundamentally correct. Just how to fit it into their rules of civil procedure is another question. After all the trick here is you are trying to deliver what is a "private trust settlement" into a public statutory probate court. Thus all their shenanigans, and 'acting' like they don't know. Do not be fooled. The only thing that would make sense is to do what is known as “invoke a court of equity” or deliver these docs (BC and possibly the long form as well), the acceptance (A4V signed for: signature, in trust), and instructions (indenture) beforehand to the Judge in "private" (since he is the only actor that can go into the private)

Thus the concept that CW's group is still trying to suss out... all the methods of invoking equity. For example one way I was told was to motion for a court of competent jurisdiction. (like a court of equity for example?)

This is all in alignment with one of the most universal maxims (indisputable truths) that “Whoever creates the liability must provide the remedy…” (mind you I am still looking for the source, Book, or manual... that is how "hidden" it must be...)

Regardless, this applies especially to us because we are all operating in a bankruptcy. That means they took away our ability to pay with real money. Even V the "guerrilla economist" in one of these threads, acknowledges this... A bankruptcy involves "trustees" (which means there's a trust....) And they DID give us the remedy!!. It's in your drawer! (or desk!) I don't care how secretive, "complicated" or labyrinthine it is, This IS what WE ALL NEED to learn.

EVERY ISSUE is NOW ONLY ONE ISSUE.
    Correcting their statutory presumption of LIABILITY. PERIOD!!!
    (do NOT go into their jurisdiction, or abandon all hope...)

And then acting "honourably" by presenting the Certificate of your indisputable proof of equitable interest. Your full faith and Credit in essence. What they have borrowed against and created bonds against (Gee do you think they are OWING you anything?????) With instruction (permission) to allow them to settle THEIR LIABILITY in the public. Thus we are using our equitable interest, our Faith and Credit, for the BENEFIT of the public.

The BC NAME you are holding is now their property (by virtue of holding legal title to the "thing" "res" original ink paperwork recording the gifting/giving of the "given name" from your mother to you. The piece of paper you hold is evidence of a legal property, that although it is correlated with the given name it is not that itself, it's a certificate. It's a legal entity, a property in it's own right. And it is government public property. And they again are holding title to that as well. But none the less, it is derived from the given NAME. (so technically the trust interpretation may be more complicated then I think, although the fundamentals are still sound re: superior interest=equitable title. And of course the problem is it is hard to find a way to exercise that without understanding trust interpretation!!

(Note: at this stage I don't want to get too much more into the actual application, but there is some clear and definite indications that we may need to include the SSN/SIN... because they need it to process the "public side" while they are doing the private settlement... but this is still in the research stage and only one interpretation)

This IS the solution to taking back our control. If you understand the power of a trust and the obligation of a trustee. Then you would understand why, even if it takes a few months, or a year, or 5 years, or 10 years... This is the point where your life changes. Where we become freed from the “SLAVERY” of their “GUARDIANSHIP” (POA over the CHILD named on the BC) Did you let that stop you from learning how to use a computer? (ok I know that may hurt for some... lol) but that is what we are dealing with... a system...

http://www.irs.gov/irm/part21/irm_21-007-013r.html
    see IRS manual 21.7.13.3.2.2

2nd bullet under section 2:
    An infant is the decedent of an estate or grantor, owner or trustor of a trust, guardianship, receivership or custodianship that has yet to receive an SSN.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-tege/eotopici92.pdf (s6 - 130813)
    IRC-7701 – General Discussion - 1992

definition of person: (pg. 2)
    IRC 7701(a)(1) does not refer to "person" in the usual sense of a living human being. Rather, Reg. 301.7701-1(a) instructs that the term "person" includes an individual, corporation, partnership, trust or estate, joint-stock company, association, syndicate, group, pool, joint venture or other unincorporated organization or group, guardian, committee, trustee, executor, administrator, trustee in bankruptcy, receiver, assignee for the benefit of creditors, conservator, or any person acting in a fiduciary capacity.

D: Trust (pg. 7)
    A working definition of "trust" is provided in Reg. 301.7701-4. The term "trust" as used in the Code refers to an arrangement created either by a will or by an inter vivos declaration whereby trustees take title to property for the purpose of protecting or conserving it for the beneficiaries under the ordinary rules applied in chancery or probate courts.

I highlighted “person” and “trust” it actually makes reference to "chancery" OR "probate" courts....

And we are the operators (or should be)... And they are the "ghosts" in the machine. Our house servants know how to run and manage the house (Estate) better then we do, and now they have tied us to the bed in the cellar, and are living the life of Reilly… under the guise that it is all for our benefit.

The fact is, they are NOT necessarily holding it completely for our benefit, it can most definitely be interpreted and justly so that they are holding it FOR THEIR BENEFIT. When you release any claim to property (all you need is superior interest…) You can identify the NAME (which is really the public… as per the Criminal Code definition of “any one”, “person” and “owner” or similar expressions, include Her Majesty, and an organization; (Public Corporations)

I am telling you this system is there. And the only way to understand it is to start taking the first steps to learning the fundamental principles of trust. What it is, how it operates, why it operates (very philosophical in fact...) In one sense it is the melding of the principles of law and morality. Think about it... trust. duty. obligation. Rights.

Statutory law is on the surface, a mishmash of commerce, admiralty, trust criminal, whatever (all mumbo jumbo to me) All superimposed over a bedrock that is ultimately trust. The language of the elite...

Don't believe this? Find it hard to fathom? I can't blame you, that's because you have nothing to reference it against... But consider this article, right in the mainstream, right under everyone's noses. Here is an example I came across... just by luck I was listening to an audio on the subject and caught it…
    In fact it may be a useful tool for us... a tool of delivery of things from private to the public.

REAL WORLD EXAMPLE

Nigella Lawson’s ex reportedly threatened to commit suicide in an attempt to win back celebrity chef
    http://arts.nationalpost.com/2013/08...paper-reports/

It makes reference to a “decree nisi”... (this is a clear reference to a trust interpretation and process)

091007 – MB&T.NTT – Debut NTT – 02.mp3
    http://www.4shared.com/mp3/KxwzkQ3S/...ut_NTT_-_.html
    In this Christian Walters audio, they start talking about it at around 60 minutes (I would start there at any rate)

In a nutshell what they are saying it is, is fascinating to say the least. It points up a couple of 'undeniables' Trust law is alive and well. And ‘rich’ people seem to know what it is... Consider, what kind of lawyer, (assuming he didn't represent himself) would have come up with this? (not a criminal lawyer...) Not that it helped him win, but it was incredibly odd that he was still able to remain in contact with her... and overcome the typical court orders... (that they automatically (by presumption) dump on us plebs...)

In a nutshell a decree nisi is described somewhat like this, but it is better you listen to the audio, to capture the spontaneity of the conversation
    nisi decree: Start listening at approx 1:00:00 (is where it’s worth listening to)

interim decree from court (which is really you) not the judge
    it’s purpose is to deliver something from the private side to the public side
    and can be followed up with a notice of acceptance and default (or similar)

in this case it’s applied to a private settlement for example
    - since it is interim, it doesn’t become absolute until the other party
    fails to show why they shouldn’t have to follow it
    - then it is absolute , unconditional, it stands so once this becomes absolute, you put in a show order against the decree the court (you) demanded

Now they have to follow AND they will automatically be in contempt as well...
    Now the point of all this isn't to rush out and do a "decree nisi" or even to learn what it is exactly. (it essentially allowed him to continue contacting her is all... and brush aside their plebian presumptions like a gnat) this is rather advanced, but simply to show a real world example where trust law is what was operating, NOT statutory, because these people like savvy computer operators, knew where to go to find the default settings (automatic presumptions) and change them to their own preferences (expressed their own trust interpretation) That is all, it's just a real world example, mocking everyone who reads it... knowing it would go right over everyone's heads...

Believe me, like the computer, now that we know it is there... (has always been in fact, it is not going away... embrace it or deny it, both have their own consequences in terms of your empowerment, and your ultimate freedom

Legal, equity, trust references, definitions, plus...
    http://www.4shared.com/office/fD-Ghf..._Equity_R.html

4shared is notorious for aggressive advertising and some people
    can't figure out how to download (the "price" of "free"...)

GENERIC DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS FOR - 4SHARED:
    (save these instructions - avoid a lot of 'headaches')

click 4shared link provided to start...
    (1) folders/files will display – Click on the folder or file only...
    - new tab / window opens displaying selection to play or download
    - underneath are two buttons:
    "Download" and "Share with friends"

(2) select "Download"
    - new tab / window opens with two buttons:
    "PRIORITY DOWNLOAD" and "FREE DOWNLOAD"
    "pop up" window appears - it's advertising
    (shut it down and continue..)

(3) select "FREE DOWNLOAD"
    a sign in 'box' will appear, sign in with
    4shared account option at bottom
    (NO NEED to download anything to sign up)

(4) login: username password,
    "download, save as, save" appears

Realize the difficulty in trying to explain ?

There seems to be a 'magic ' (knowledge of the structural construction of thought ) , a trick of language that forces the discussion to be defined through this treacherous and recherché vocabulary, which logically provide difficulties in understanding , although lower the knowledge of it .

I still can not understand the size and impact that information, properly understood, can bring to the individual, at first individually and collectively as a result, will surely make a difference in terms of expansion of consciousness.

Surely consciousness that come upon this new information at the same time it tries to mentally organize them in a logical structure to be able to comprehensively understand them, will also trying to fit them in a logical and meaningful in an aspect more abstract understanding of the 'General Big Drama'.

I'm really grateful for the opportunity to be able to acquire this knowledge in life because I'm pretty sure that will be decisive in future steps of our individual and collective evolution .

Thanks to gripreaper and Sigma6 .

Naste .
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 23rd January 2014 at 13:27.

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

It's unconstitutional here in the states to lock someone up for owing a debt...yet they do it all the time (IRS, Child Support, etc etc). Probably the same type of gray laws and laws that can be interpreted a million ways apply in Australia too. Sounds to me he got thrown in to "debtors prison".....for owing a debt.

Santos may be a bit rough around the edges to some, but, he's not a reptilian elite sorcerer trying to enslave, kill, or poison others. He may be standing his ground on his own personal principals concerning this matter and that is his choice. Until the facts are clear, it's all speculation on our part as to why exactly he got caged.

....and as we most all know, us peasants (normal people) have a real difficult time dealing with the power brokers (wannabe gods) who run these systems of enslavement and control on this planet, especially when we piss them off or owe them money.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd January 2014), Christine (23rd January 2014), Eram (13th April 2014), Gardener (23rd January 2014), gripreaper (23rd January 2014), Mad Hatter (23rd January 2014), naste.de.lumina (23rd January 2014), Operator (23rd January 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2014), WhiteFeather (23rd January 2014)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    It's unconstitutional here in the states to lock someone up for owing a debt...yet they do it all the time (IRS, Child Support, etc etc). Probably the same type of gray laws and laws that can be interpreted a million ways apply in Australia too. Sounds to me he got thrown in to "debtors prison".....for owing a debt.
    What amazes me is that one of the consequences mentioned is not being able to renew driving license etc. It happens more
    often that punishments are not related to the cause of the punishment. That by itself is not 'correcting' the problem.

Common law suggests that one is responsible for the damage done and should restore/repair/pay to cover the damage.
    That can only be done if there is a direct relation between root cause and punishment.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd January 2014), Eram (13th April 2014), gripreaper (24th January 2014), Mad Hatter (23rd January 2014), naste.de.lumina (23rd January 2014), SilentFeathers (23rd January 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2014), WhiteFeather (23rd January 2014)

23. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    How interesting Whitefeather my friend that you were not aware of my good friend Santos until now. He is a fabulous man with such great insight of the real deal of how life has been playing out.

You can spend many hours listening to his lectures at his youtube channel https://youtube.com/user/MrAstrotheology

you will love Santos's knowledge for sure!

He is a very knowledgeable man that you will love for sure!!!

Enjoy! Much love to us all

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    I have never heard of Santos till this thread . However i have listened to some of his Astrotheology videos and i am ultimately impressed with his intelligence of the universe. I am in Awe. Im sure the universe will pay great respect to this inspiring human being.

As my energy is focused on your release from custody forthwith Santos. Asquali my Kola. Godspeed to you.

We are all connected.....

W.f.
    Yes KImberly thats why i placed an embarassment smiley on that post. There is so much going on with respect to great videos and information out there on the internet , that one cannot possibly even fathom covering all of its entirity in a single incarnation.

And if i may ...Eventually im sure i would of bumped into Santos sooner or later.
    .....cause "Rivers always reach the sea" an excerpt from the song, Ten years gone by Led -Zeppelin. One of my top favorite zeppelin tunes alongside "In The light". Excuse me while Im getting the lead out.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 23rd January 2014 at 15:54.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

4evrneo (23rd January 2014), Eram (13th April 2014), Gardener (24th January 2014), Kimberley (23rd January 2014), Mad Hatter (23rd January 2014), naste.de.lumina (23rd January 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2014)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Here is an interesting guy, Emanuele Nusca, asking people to donate money to help Santo's.

Link to make a donation:

http://videos.universaltruthschool.com/make-a-donation/

I am keeping an eye on this situation and at this point I am not finding any statements from Santo's. I expect at some point we will hear from him.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Gardener (24th January 2014), GK76 (24th January 2014), Mad Hatter (24th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2014), WhiteFeather (24th January 2014)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Kimberly,

This arrest of Santos dovetails into your thread on prisons, what can be done. I hope that over the course of this unfolding with Santos, that a greater understanding emerges as I feel like a lone wolf in the wilderness with sigma6 when it comes to explaining what is really going on.

The rest of us, all of us...

We give all our energy to the system. WE are the creditors, and WE were bonded at birth and an estate trust created to leverage against. WE have already paid for everything. It is our energy which is the only thing that has value.

Ownership is fallacious, as even the elite full well know. They do everything in trusts. They know that it is expressing the trust which holds the energy on the quantum. The Constructive Trusts of the Vatican from the 12th century still hold enough energy as they have never been expressed and rebutted.

I know this is a hard concept to grasp as we are so stuck in the central banking systems of exponential debt and yet, we must get this. THE DEBT is NOT our debt. Those public debt instruments circulating through commerce, which we call money, are "promises to pay" that carry ususry with them and a maturity date where they must be back at the Federal Reserve (usually 30 years). They are tracked by a CUSIP# and must be rolled over and MORE debt created to continue to support this ponzi. NONE of the debt instruments "parked" on the sidelines in savings accounts or investment accounts have any value. They are all maturing and ALL DUE BACK at the Fed and the usury must be paid.

Of course, we are stuck on the plantation as indentured slaves supporting this lie and and if we want to "jump the fence" it will most likely take a mass awakening as to the truth of how the system works, how everything is commerce, how we are wards of the state and chattel property as vessels in Admiralty. The Constructive Trust held energetically by our tacit acquiescence to it, is what feeds it and without our participation it could not stand.

So, in essence, we are all complicit in supporting the curse of subjugation, the "memes" of scarcity and slavery, the idea of imperialistic colonialism and survival of the fittest, the raping and pillaging of the earth, and the arrest and conviction of those who do not comply to the unlawful commercial admiralty rules and statutes of the bankrupt corporatocracy. Santos is being held as surety against the bond which was created by the alleged debt he allegedly owes. It's energy vampirism in full view.

I don't know how to get across that we are slaves, that there is no longer any representative government, that the current de facto government is a bankrupt corporation, that there is no money, that all tangibles and intangibles have been hypoticated and pledged to the elite, that we operate under an executive military state of emergency, bankrupt and in receivership to the elite, and that all of the leverage against the debt pyramid is a ponzi not backed by anything and has no allodial lawful titles to anyone who participates and "thinks" they have assets..

I guess it may need to get a lot more uncomfortable and hit the remaining American upper middle class right in their living rooms before they join the rest of us in poverty. Those who still "think" they have assets and hold positions of power in their state and communities and can influence the body politic, finding out that the electoral process is totally sold out and corrupt and their balance sheets are empty of any real assets....

THEN.....

Will we stop supporting the system and let it collapse? Will we remove the psychopaths from power? Will we be outraged with the commercial debtors prisons right in front of our eyes? Will we stop pimping our grandkids to the system?

Will we REALLY be ready to "do something about it"? I wonder. Out of the 200 regular members here at Avalon who come here every day, I know of only two who get it. Sigma6 and Hip Hipnotist. we-R-one got it and so did a small handful of others who are no longer here.

The rest, I'm afraid, don't read the links on trusts or understand trusts and how they work. Till we do, I guess we are just anarchists and revolutionaries as Ellisa has called us? We should just "go along to get along" and be happy slaves?

We should just "donate to Santos and pay the fine and post bail for him?" Is this really what we want? Is this what Santos wants? More acquiescence to the corrupt system?

I'm afraid I'm a bit discouraged and may need to leave Avalon. As we shout at the castle walls and lament our slavery and petition our overlords to "go easier on us" and throw a few more scraps over the wall to us in the form of benefits and privileges, the forest are burning and the skies are clouded and the slaves are beating and torturing their own brothers and sisters for attempting to walk away from the lie.

Where are the Gandi's of this generation? I know, I hear those voices, the cries from my comrades who would beseech me to "do it" as I am more aware of what's going on so I should lead. Well, this time WE MUST ALL LEAD. YOU have to "get it" before I can help you. There are NO MORE guru's except the one within.

As part of any transition and shift in consciousness at this time, the main requirement is self determination, self responsibility and self actualization, which emanates into the matrix and causes energetic shifts on the quantum and breaks the ancient curses held in the ancient trusts. Otherwise watch more of your brothers and sisters fall into poverty and stay in the matrix of control, get locked up in debtors prisons or worse, but don't call us anarchists and revolutionaries because we are NOT, OK Ellisa?
    Last edited by gripreaper; 24th January 2014 at 07:28.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

alh02 (24th January 2014), Conchis (24th January 2014), Eram (13th April 2014), Gardener (24th January 2014), genevieve (24th January 2014), GK76 (24th January 2014), heyokah (24th January 2014), Mad Hatter (24th January 2014), naste.de.lumina (24th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2014), WhiteFeather (24th January 2014)

29. Link to Post #36
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Bonacci being arrested.

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Anyone would think polite and gentle Mr Santos (If that was he lol) was a known violent criminal, so many police sent to collect his payment!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Mad Hatter (24th January 2014), naste.de.lumina (24th January 2014)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

There were a few more who 'got it' (also gone) It is one of the hardest mountains one will or can climb. Hang in there Grip, the light is shining through the cracks for some of us. I don't pretend to 'get it', that is viscerally yet, I see the cracks and I strive to 'know' who I really am, the 'I' past the frequency fence, the electrified, razor-wire fence which holds this darn scam in place, it's inside us. We are our own prison, helped by the armies 'out there' the threat of [..fill in the blank...], fed by fear the fence stays in place.
    Quote Grip----> As part of any transition and shift in consciousness at this time, the main requirement is self determination, self responsibility and self actualization, which emanates into the matrix and causes energetic shifts on the quantum and breaks the ancient curses held in the ancient trusts.
    one drop of hot water dropped in a bucket of icy water changes the temperature of the whole bucket by such a miniscule amount, but drop after drop after drop after drop and eventually..............

Santos is a Warrior of the first order, he has some of the best minds in the field behind him.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Christine (8th March 2014), Eram (13th April 2014), gripreaper (24th January 2014), learninglight (24th January 2014), Mad Hatter (24th January 2014), naste.de.lumina (24th January 2014)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Mad Hatter dons his 'sleepers' cap...

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    I know of only two who get it. Sigma6 and Hip Hipnotist. we-R-one got it and so did a small handful of others who are no longer here.
    Interesting 'presumption' there grip. Otherwise I tend to agree with most of what you say.

Just got back from spending nearly three hours (as a witness), with Rob at 277 Williams Street in Melbourne where 'The Crown in the Right of the State of Victoria' has contracted 'Tenix Solutions IMES Pty Ltd' (a Salteri Family company) to trade as 'Civic Compliance Victoria' (purportedly intellectual property of the Vic. guberment). For those interested in more on that go here... http://www.clrg.info/wp-content/uplo...aExplained.pdf

Loooong story short, two desk clerks, a 'Registrar' and a lot of running off to the back office to double check stuff later, here is the state of play from this exercise as far as we know it to be.

The 486 warrants issued for non payment of (mainly toll road) fines led to the arrest, the only Prima Facie illegality of which that may be questionable rests on who signed it. If a registrar acting as an officer of the court whilst working for a private company signed it, well...

Due to what will only be viewed by the 'system' as belligerent behavior, Santos' refusal to sign the bail form (amongst other things) means the matter has to be be put before a magistrate. In keeping with the fact that the police cannot hold him for more than a certain number of days this matter has been set down for Dandenong magistrates court on Wednesday the 29th of January 2014.

Civic Compliance were advised of the action so on their system the fines have been zeroed out and the matter passed back to the Sheriffs office, who in turn, having done their part have zeroed out their system as the matter is now entirely down to whichever Magistrate presides on the day.

Since the decisions based in one Magistrates court are not binding on any others it can be a case of 'pot' luck in that arena. Some of those supporting him seem believe he will definitely walk on that day. Others say maybe.

Conjecture on my part but consider this, further displays of the aforementioned belligerence may well see a charge of contempt of court (not that those on the ball cannot deal with that) thrown into the mix as well and Mr prosecutor may well move up a jurisdiction/court/judge that not only has the ability to have him cooling his heels to pay off the entire alleged debt but also 'binds' any lower court.

We inquired what the current daily rate is with regard to paying in this manner and it currently stands at ~ $145 a day. A rough bit of quick maths and we arrive at around 910 days ie panning out to nearly two and a half years.

Once again conjecture on my part but it seems to me that Santos has made a decision to go on a crusade as a potential martyr for the cause. All well and good assuming those around him ie family etc. are happy with the potential impact this may well have on him & them.

Keeping in mind Santos' talent for poking / exposing the 'system' his detractors have run some fairly ugly smear campaigns across the web including accusations of being involved in pedophilia. Given that the advice currently being relied upon stems from half a world away with no track record of having been successfully applied within the star chambers referred to in this country as courts of law, I can only assume they are confident to such a degree that they will not have to worry about any implications if it all goes south, as the prospect of even a short stay at the Melbourne remand center, unjustly pre-tagged as a rock-spider, is a proposition that should make anyone think twice. A prime example of how that might go is is the hiding Carl Williams copped when it wasn't supposed to be able to happen...

As one of my martial arts instructors used to say

Rule one - Walk away
    Rule two - Run away
    Rule three - Fly away
    Rule four - strike hard, strike fast, strike first!!

So far a fail on all counts but there you have it...

Rob of course has a solution which does not entail poking about in 'the belly of the beast' Per se, but as this may not suit differing agendas it will indeed be interesting to see the choices made by various parties and how this plays out.

Anyways that's prolly more than enuff from me so I will go back to 'sleep' at least until next Wednesday.

PS - FYI My original post re 72 hours was actually to do with the speed of banking transactions in this country and nothing to do with procedural issues on another continent. Sorry for not making that clearer at the time.

cheers

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

13th Warrior (24th January 2014), Akasha (25th January 2014), AlaBil (24th January 2014), alh02 (24th January 2014), Christine (8th March 2014), Eram (13th April 2014), Gardener (24th January 2014), gripreaper (25th January 2014), naste.de.lumina (24th January 2014)

36. Link to Post #40
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

I would call the following an attempt to prune the leaves on a tree, while throwing one's own 'standing in honor' / integrity under the bus. These grunt 'officials' are not going to understand, they don't speak the same language.

Pruning leaves on the tree will not effect the livelihood of the tree. Digging at the roots would be something else altogether. Although, most assuredly. the leaves are able to put you in a position where one will have better access to deal with the roots - the courtroom. Or, the roots will deal with you in their own way.

Rod Class on the need for a Corpus Delicti Hearing
    & Demand for a Declaratory Judgment

Tonight’s topic is the trust. Everybody has been dancing around it. Nobody has ever come up with where they are getting their information from. And that has always hurt us. Its easy to talk. The problem is: when you are walking into that courtroom & the judge asks you a question, you better be able to give him an answer as to where this stuff is coming from, and not from “I got it from some guy off some internet radio or I got it from some friend that lives down the street.” That is not a proper response.

And that’s been the problem here. Everybody’s talked about the trust – everybody says the birth certificate is the trust. But when you ask them, “Okay, where is it stated that the birth certificate is the trust – where in the law did you find it?” And they never tell you, because, (1) either they don’t know, or (2) they don’t want to give up their trade secret.

For you new people… I don’t play that. You are entitled to know where I get my information from. Because, if you are going to walk into a courtroom, you better be able to sit down & explain it. The gentleman that taught me many years ago, whenever we talked about this – the ALL CAPITAL LETTER NAME. And I asked him, “Okay, you made the statement... Where can I find this?” And nobody had an answer.

Well, we found it. And we put it out on the airwaves. It is in Texas Administrative Code under Corporations, Chapter 79, Section 79.31, it talks about the ALL CAPs. The United States Style Manual gets into this.

Tonight, we are going to get into the Birth Certificate & we’re going to show you where all the fraud lies in all of this & how they are dragging you into the courtroom under a TRUST NAME or under an ESTATE.

Because we have been trying to find this for years, and, part of it has been that if you would go in and you got to say, “I am here for a ‘Special Appearance’.”

If I was a judge, and you were to tell me, “I am here for a Special Appearance” I would want you to explain it to me, so I know what is ‘special’ about you. People don’t have answers, people can’t answer that question – “I am here for a ‘Special Appearance’” So, what’s different about your paperwork that makes you ‘special’?

We are going to get into that tonight.

Let’s talk tonite about the Trust under the Birth Certificate on how they are dragging you & I into that courtroom under that ALL CAPITAL LETTER NAME. What I recently discovered in the District of Columbia State’s Statutes – this is where I found it. I also found in some of the other State’s Statutes, not quite the same wording, but what we found in Washington DC Statutes under Birth Certificate, and why we never went & looked under the State Statutes for birth certificate – on what the definition of a birth certificate is – what is the definition of a ‘live birth’. And what is a definition of a ‘Person’ under a Birth Certificate, and the fact that the Social Security Number is attached to the birth certificate at the moment the child is born. They automatically get a number, immediately.

Under DC Code Section 7-201 Definitions, if you go down to Section 9, it says ‘Live Birth’ means the complete expulsion, or extraction, from its mothers, of a product of human conception. http://www.asisvcs.com/publications/pdf/670925.pdf

This is part of the problem we are having in a courtroom. They are saying something to you, and you’re not comprehending what is being said. Because you have your mind on something else, and not on what is being said.

Why would they use the word ‘its’, why would they not use – extraction from the ‘child’s’ mother? Now going down to Section 10 – Persons. ‘Person’ means an individual. Problem of it is, there is no definition that I have come across within the Codes for the word ‘individual’. It always refers back to a corporation, or trust, or an association. ‘Person’ means an individual, a trust. A ‘person’ is a trust, a ‘person’ is an estate, a ‘person’ is a partnership. A ‘person’ is a corporation, including an association, a joint stock companies… Now wait a minute, you are, at live birth, are now considered joint stock companies. It further goes in and says, an insurance companies – so you are an insurance company, not a living being… not a flesh & blood man. Everything that we’re going to get here – you’re not going to hear the word ‘living soul’, ‘living person’, ‘living man, living child, living son, living daughter’. You’re not going to hear none of that.

It further says, that a person – the district government, or an agency or instrumentality of the district government. This is what is under a birth certificate definition for the word ‘person’. So, you are listed, at the time you are extracted from your mother, as a trust, as an estate, as a partnership, as a corporation, including a association, joint stock companies, an insurance company, the district government, or an agency or instrumentality of the district government.

Now, if you were to get into Title 26 USC Code 7701, which is IRS, and it says under Title 26 Section 7701, subtitle (f) Chapter 79
    26 U.S.C.
    United States Code, 2011 Edition
    Title 26 - INTERNAL REVENUE CODE
    Subtitle F - Procedure and Administration
    CHAPTER 79 - DEFINITIONS
    Sec. 7701 – Definitions
    a)
    When used in this title, where not otherwise distinctly expressed or manifestly incompatible with the intent thereof—
    (1) Person - The term “person” shall be construed to mean and include an individual, a trust, estate, partnership, association, company or corporation.

You are classified as a trust, estate, registered to the State of which you were born at which point under the 1935 Social Security Act, Title 5 Section 501 & 502, under Grants to the State, the day that you came out of your mother & got a number, the State got X amount of dollars for your live birth & federal grant money for each fiscal year. http://www.ssa.gov/history/35act.html#TITLE%20V

Now, I want you to think about what we are talking about here. There is the proof that everybody has been looking for to go back & prove that the birth certificate is the trust in this issue. Nobody has ever sat down and told you where to find it. So when you now go into these courts, what we are doing… and this is for those that are capable to understand this, in other words, do not go down this path until you get better knowledge behind you, when you are better prepared to be able to go ‘head to head’ in the courtroom. Because part of the problem that we are running into is this: When you are dealing with your paperwork, it says ‘The State of…’ You will never find an address under the heading of ‘State of…’. When you do paperwork, you are required to put an address. You are required to tell them where you live, so they know where to mail. What I have done in my paperwork, I have listed the United States of America as an unknown entity, with an undisclosed address. I went back in and used the ALL CAPITAL LETTER NAME as a registered government trade name, that is either a Ward, or is a Property of the government.

Now follow me with what we’re saying here, because this is important for you to come back in. This is why when I started out – you are to make a ‘Special Appearance’. If you are going to use the ‘State of…’, and you’re going to use that ALL CAPTIAL LETTER NAME, and you’re going to make a ‘Special Appearance’ – you did not take yourself out of the Trust side of this thing. If you just leave that name, and you don’t designate it as a government Trade-Name, as a Ward, or Property, or Trust – if you do not make the distinction between that ALL CAPITAL LETTER NAME & you.

This is where the problem is coming in.
    Because when I did my paperwork in Washington DC, I ran some test runs, and I have given them some fits, because when I listed that ALL CAPITAL LETTER NAME as a government registered Trade-Name, as a Ward or Property of the government, then I come down and place my lower-case name, and I put it as a ‘Real Party of Interest’. And because of what we found on the Birth Certificate, and what we’ve found in other languages, I would never use the words a ‘Flesh & Blood Man with a Soul’ on any of my documentation, because I could not verify that.

Throughout the year that we’ve been doing this, we have said if you go into Title 7 under Agriculture of Section 136 >> http://trac.syr.edu/laws/07/07USC00136.html << look up the word ‘animal’ it defines an animal as a vertebrate [and invertebrate] which is a man, a mammal, fish & shellfish.
    d) Animal
    The term "animal" means all vertebrate and invertebrate species,
    including but not limited to man and other mammals, birds, fish,
    and shellfish.
    So, man is listed as an animal.

If you get into ‘Human Being’ under Title 1 Chapter 1 Section 8, Human Being is defined as Homo Sapien. If you get into the Latin side of this, and look under the Vatican for the Latin language, a ‘Human Being’ is considered a Monster, or an Animal.

Now, what we are doing is we’re asking for is a Corpus Delicti & Habeas Corpus hearing. Now why would I ask for such a thing? We’re going back in and we’re asking the judge to define the ALL CAPITAL LETTER NAME of RODNEY DALE CLASS & the lower-case name Rodney Dale Class. I want the judge to define which one is the Trust name, Trade-Name, Animal & which one is the Living Soul?

Because when the judge calls your name, he doesn’t say I want the ALL CAPITAL LETTER NAME of RODNEY DALE CLASS to stand up, or, the lower-case name of Rodney Dale Class to stand up, or the RODNEY DALE CLASS that is classified as an Animal to stand up.

Harvey: He also doesn’t say “I want the Rodney Dale of the family of Class to stand up.

Rod: Exactly. So, their coming in and using the name. So, what you’re doing is that you’re now coming in and you are going to ask for a Corpus Delicti & Habeas Corpus Hearing, and you want a Declaratory Judgment, because you want the Prosecutor to bring in the Accusing Party & you want the Prosecutor to identify the Accused – “Are you accusing the Trust Name under the Birth Certificate? Are you Accusing the Estate Name under the Birth Certificate, or are you accusing the Ward of the government? Because when you use the ALL CAPITAL LETTER NAME, it is a Trust, it is an Estate, it is a Ward of the government. So we are here to distinguish – are we talking about a ‘Monster’, by legal definition? Are we talking about an Animal, by legal definition? Are we talking about a ‘Person’ that is an Estate, a Trust, a Partnership, an Insurance Company, a Joint Stock Company? Are we talking about a ‘Person’ that is an Officer of a Corporation or an Employee of a Corporation?

Or, are we sitting here talking about a Living, Flesh & Blood Soul?

We need to clear this up on what we are doing, here. We need to clear all this up. So, we need a Corpus Delicti Hearing on this issue. We want the Prosecutor to come in & we want him to define. And, we want the judge to give us a Declaratory Judgment on what is being charged in this courtroom. Because, unless we get a Declaratory Judgment, until we find out WHO is the Corpus Delicti, they can’t move.

For example, in a child custody battle in a courtroom:
    Is it not true that all Birth Certificates are Registered to the State?
    Is it also not true that under the Social Security Act of 1935, the State receives federal grant money for that child being born?

When the State holds the child as a Ward of the State, then the State should pick up the tab. The same goes with an IRS case situation.

More on the mp3.

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 24th January 2014 at 22:44.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast