+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Santos Bonacci Arrested and in Custody

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

Default Re: Santos Bonacci Arrested and in Custody

I just read Judge Dale's Great American Adventure. All you have to personally do to claim your trust is to go through a few legal maneuvers with your birth certificate and its Cusip number listed as your assets in bankruptcy court? These are the global collateral trust accounts that everybody on the planet is struggling to have released. What are we all waiting for?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

eaglespirit (10th April 2014), gripreaper (8th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pbsluvr (here)
    I thought I would mention this other idea I came across and it ties in to Dean's suggestion of referring to oneself as Man(or Woman) and not as a Human.

The first is clear. The second refers to a language I am not familiar with.
    1. Hue(man): a shade or shadow of the original, an abstraction of Man
    2. Hu (man) : Hu being a term for a sheep hence the term sheople.

Just ramblings here.
    What about the Hu as a name of God? As seen in this Hu chant.
    http://youtu.be/cpIrDJGVdO0
    Or the description below.

http://lovinghu.blogspot.com/

4. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Ahnung-quay (here)
    All you have to personally do to claim your trust is to go through a few legal maneuvers with your birth certificate and its Cusip number
    Sounds simple enough, but getting the CUSIP number on your "Live Birth" bond is not as easy as judge Dale makes it sound. First off, no one other than the top CFO's of the top central banks have access to Federal Reserve database of the CUSIP accounts of origination when the original birth document was delivered to the Dept of Commerce and a bond was created for the Federal Reserve line of credit. So, it's not really a collateral account, it's more like a line of credit based on the assumed lifetime value of the chattel (cattle) which you are.

The birth certificate is just that, a certification that an original live birth document exists, is held by the government as surety against the credit line of the United States, when we were all pledged as collateral for the bankruptcy of 1933.

The original bankruptcy of 1861 after the civil war and the "Reconstruction Act" which created a new class of citizens (indentured slaves of all of us, not just the blacks) and the tangibles were forfeited (land and resources) and the suspension of the organic United States and the take over by the new Corporate UNITED STATES in the 10 mile District of Columbia, a separate foreign territory.

Most people have no idea of our history and how we were sold out a long time ago.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 8th April 2014 at 01:05.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (10th April 2014), eaglespirit (10th April 2014), Krist (13th April 2014), Mike (8th May 2015), naste.de.lumina (8th April 2014), raregem (9th October 2015), StandingWave (8th May 2015)

6. Link to Post #84
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by Ahnung-quay (here)
    I just read Judge Dale's Great American Adventure. All you have to personally do to claim your trust is to go through a few legal maneuvers with your birth certificate and its Cusip number listed as your assets in bankruptcy court? These are the global collateral trust accounts that everybody on the planet is struggling to have released. What are we all waiting for?
    Those accounts are a silly fantasy.

Along with it go other silly fantasies:

+ That banks create money from thin air, and THEREFORE banks get their money for Free, and do not need to pay it back
    + That Trillions or Quadrillions worth of assets, are just sitting in Collateral Accounts, waiting for us to claim them, or the time to be right for them to be handed out

Problem is. This is not true.

Look into these matters, and do a bit of genuine research, and it all falls apart

Example: Where is Mr Sino's Money

7. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

More update of Santos

https://youtube.com/watch?v=sN1iKfSfihw

Good on ya bro
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

eaglespirit (10th April 2014), Eram (10th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    More update of Santos

https://youtube.com/watch?v=sN1iKfSfihw

Good on ya bro
    It's very interesting to see Santos at work here, fighting the system.
    I don't understand more then half of what he says though.
    At first glance, it appears to be some sort of game of semantics almost. A "person" versus a "living man".

I agree with him when he says that the reserve money is fraudulent and if the toll payments are really only going into the hands of one family and don't benefit the roads or the government, that is fraudulent and immoral as well.
    Very good to see someone brave enough to stand up to that.

Buuuut.... it seems to me that he advocates some sort of anarchistic society and that is something that I find difficult to picture.
    I understand that a lot a rules that society operate under are insane when you take them apart and put them under a microscope, but how is a society to survive if you take away all the rules?
    I think the whole system comes crashing down in an instance when you do that.
    Most people that are alive today don't have the consciousness to be able to live a productive and healthy live under those circumstances.
    In no time, the rule of the jungle will emerge and total chaos will be our living grounds.

maybe I'm exaggerating Santos's intentions and he has a deeper view on how things should be, but at first, this seems to me what he is trying to steer to.
    Last edited by Eram; 10th April 2014 at 10:13.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

eaglespirit (10th April 2014), Sunny-side-up (10th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #87
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

That's great thanks.I was just wondering though is this how the illuminati escape punishment for their crimes? I mean Jon Corzine of MF Global was not charged with any offence , is this why? because he used this argument and it was accepted by the courts, because of who he is?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aheb For This Post:

eaglespirit (10th April 2014), Eram (10th April 2014), Sunny-side-up (10th April 2014)

13. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

No, I don't believe that the accounts are a fantasy. They are there as I've seen documentation of them with signatures. However, the fantasy is that they can be backed with anything substantial other than petrodollars which we all know are fiat debt instruments. From what I understand, the only potential backers on the planet are the big western banks or the Asians primarily the Chinese.

Besides, I have declared bankruptcy once; a procedure I don't want to go through again in their Maritime court system. I was being flip in my comment above in order to get people talking.

I'm thinking that the petrodollar will fall and we will all be in for some hard times in the U.S. Eventually, claiming our individual sovereignty (peacefully) may be our only option. There may be other options as we go. What happens depends on us navigating the future circumstances in a way that strives to bring the Babylonian system down while ensuring that all of Earth's humanity benefit. The organic constitution should be returned to the people, not just to the people of the U.S. but, to the people of the world.

Does the land matter? Not really, because we are really just tenants here even if we think that we can own it. From what I understand all of the powers that are presently struggling for control would have us in the same master/slave relationship that we are in now. Can humanity rise above it all and unite is the real question?

First and foremost, we need to stay out of victim mentality and stay connected to Creator. I'm indignant (past shock, mourning, and anger) about our true history because of the lies that we've been told and because I know inside myself that I'm a sovereign being no matter what their pieces of paper may say (as we all are).

As I understand it, we were called hu-mans because we were created in the image of Creator, Hu being an ancient name for Creator. This is not Creator's physical image but, an image of the Supreme consciousness. Our consciousness and how we direct it is the key here.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

eaglespirit (10th April 2014), Eram (10th April 2014), Sunny-side-up (10th April 2014)

15. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Santos Bonacci beat the court at its game again at the beginning of April. Because he knows how the game is played. For anyone who's interested in how to understand how the system works better, check out Dean Clifford's videos. He gained his knowledge through experience. And even Santos admits the man knows more than him.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (10th April 2014), eaglespirit (10th April 2014), Eram (10th April 2014), Sunny-side-up (10th April 2014)

17. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Santos is and will do well for humanity, imho!

As many of you have stated we are intensely and deeply embedded in a system by mischievous way and means...and if it were to come crashing down there would be chaos to follow.

Well...I have a bit more faith in the human spirit and that we would simply help one another right in front of us in our own lives and many people would continue to do what they do to provide food and services needed to keep moving forward, regardless of the logic that we would lose all momentum and access because the monetary system keeps it afloat and would disappear, as we know it...
    it would be an above ground underground movement that would blossom...
    a loving giving source(us and higher Creator us) that is never ending.

It has happened in war time...we do not need wars and crisis to allow it to flourish if we live it in our own lives.

We have everything we really need in front of us on earth...
    all we have to do is live in love actively.
    I know this sounds dreamy and idealistic to many of you...

but I also know that many of you have experienced this in some way in your lives,
    as have I.
    I truly feel we are on the verge of doing this on a , well, full time basis...it CAN be done, because we have already done it in small ways in our lives...we simply grow up spiritually and step it all up.

The military and police state and the courts and the hospitals and the government and the, and the... would conform to this new full-time giving spectrum of correction...and it is already happening, imho.

Just keep doing what we're doing with one spiritual foot in the new flowing waters.

I'm done...had to put it out there again!

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (10th April 2014), araucaria (10th April 2014), Eram (10th April 2014), gripreaper (8th May 2015), Krist (13th April 2014), Sunny-side-up (10th April 2014)

19. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    Santos is and will do well for humanity, imho!

As many of you have stated we are intensely and deeply embedded in a system by mischievous way and means...and if it were to come crashing down there would be chaos to follow.

Well...I have a bit more faith in the human spirit and that we would simply help one another right in front of us in our own lives and many people would continue to do what they do to provide food and services needed to keep moving forward, regardless of the logic that we would lose all momentum and access because the monetary system keeps it afloat and would disappear, as we know it...
    it would be an above ground underground movement that would blossom...
    a loving giving source(us and higher Creator us) that is never ending.

It has happened in war time...we do not need wars and crisis to allow it to flourish if we live it in our own lives.

We have everything we really need in front of us on earth...
    all we have to do is live in love actively.
    I know this sounds dreamy and idealistic to many of you...

but I also know that many of you have experienced this in some way in your lives,
    as have I.
    I truly feel we are on the verge of doing this on a , well, full time basis...it CAN be done, because we have already done it in small ways in our lives...we simply grow up spiritually and step it all up.

The military and police state and the courts and the hospitals and the government and the, and the... would conform to this new full-time giving spectrum of correction...and it is already happening, imho.

Just keep doing what we're doing with one spiritual foot in the new flowing waters.

I'm done...had to put it out there again!
    Bump:

Yes eaglespirit I totally agree, keep the vib's buzzing.

All part of the change that is coming, that has to come, that will be done.

Why should those PTW get away with their crimes any longer, better to have a Good honest struggle in the coming years than to be the PTW slaves/cash machines that we've been! Not to mention the: Genie-pigs, crash-test-dummy's and cannon-fodder that we have also been!
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 10th April 2014 at 12:29.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

eaglespirit (10th April 2014), Eram (10th April 2014)

21. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

I just watched this video to try and understand a lite bit what this is all about.

Very interesting stuff. How all is being tied back to ancient Rome and the birth of the Roman Catholic Church.
    I will definitely study this more and deeper because it is so revealing to begin to see the mechanisms and purposes that are at work behind the system.

The part where our birth registers are being used as bonds on the New York Stock exchange (or something similar).
    Is somebody here able to explain this here in more detail and in simple words? Gripreaper perhaps?

How does our birth certificate act as a bond, worth millions of dollars and how does it effect our daily lives?
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Andrew (12th April 2014), yuhui (12th April 2014)

23. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Some people might find this YT audio interesting.Santos is mentioned at the end.It comes from this link

Court system exposed

When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Agape (8th May 2015), Eram (13th April 2014), gripreaper (8th May 2015)

25. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

The full story, very well done. Please listen to this 26 minute overview

1913 to 1921 (exact date unknown): Colonel Edward Mandel House to Woodrow Wilson found in Wilson’s personal diary/logs

“Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property (that's you and your children) in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattels (property) and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading (Birth Certificate) to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debts to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud, which we will call "Social Insurance." Without realizing it, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and we will employ the high office (presidency) of our dummy corporation (USA) to foment this plot against America."

And here, starting at the 58 minute mark, Sean David Morton tells us how to do a bond.

So remember, we need to "over-stand" that we are living and our energy has been absconded to fund the bankruptcy of a private corporation know as the UNITED STATES and, through joinder, which gives the private corporation jurisdiction as YOU become the "citizen-SHIP" upon which this pirate embarks and probates the estate of the DEAD person.

Stop doing that.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Agape (8th May 2015), Akasha (7th October 2015), Alekahn2 (9th May 2015), idiit (7th October 2015), Limor Wolf (8th May 2015), meeradas (8th October 2015), Mike (8th May 2015), naste.de.lumina (8th May 2015), observer (8th October 2015), raregem (9th October 2015)

27. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

You need to write a book, Grip. Seriously. Your knowledge is second to none when it comes to this stuff.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th May 2015), gripreaper (9th May 2015), naste.de.lumina (8th May 2015), penn (8th October 2015), raregem (9th October 2015), SilentFeathers (10th May 2015)

29. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear GuyFox,

Ditto!!!

Further, "Judge DALE" is a hoax. All of the online articles that are fraudulently attributed to "Judge DALE" are also hoaxes (including the "Great American Adventure: Secrets Of America" above). The people behind the hoax have already admitted it. This is the reason that you have never actually seen a photo, video or live appearance of "Judge DALE". He does not exist.

The REAL author of ALL of the "Judge DALE forgeries" (including "The Great American Adventure: Secrets Of America" above) is actually "Rodney DALE Class" (Rod Class), an amateur legal theorist who barely got through high school and who was NEVER a judge anywhere anytime. The FAKE online character "Judge DALE" was named after "Rodney DALE Class'" middle name (DALE) as an inside joke.

Do not get fooled by the "Judge DALE Hoax" or by the FAKE claims about the law appearing in any of the "Judge DALE forgeries". Without exception they ARE LIES.

30. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

"Judge DALE" (the author of the document to which you refer) is a hoax. Look it up. All of the online articles that are fraudulently attributed to "Judge DALE' are also hoaxes. All of the claims made in in all of the "Judge DALE forgeries" are hoaxes. Everything about "Judge DALE", the "Judge DALE forgeries" and their contents IS FAKE.

31. Link to Post #98
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Lightbulb Re: Santos Bonacci Arrested and in Custody

Syncretism ...

What's the Solution? Syncretist Santos Bonacci

Published on Oct 7, 2015

32. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

So what actually happened to Santos in the end? Did he manage to successfully create his $130 000 promissory note and have it received by the court? Anyone out there who knows him personally who can comment? I love the guy and would like to know he's ok.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

DeDukshyn (8th October 2015), meeradas (8th October 2015), raregem (9th October 2015)

34. Link to Post #100
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs up Re: Santos Bonacci Arrested and in Custody

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    So what actually happened to Santos in the end? Did he manage to successfully create his $130 000 promissory note and have it received by the court? Anyone out there who knows him personally who can comment? I love the guy and would like to know he's ok.
    From his facebook page

Quote Santos Bonacci
    October 5 at 8:42pm

Dear friends, a big heartfelt thank you to all the beautiful kind hearted people out there supporting me and sending good energy and well wishes while i was in jail for 7 weeks, been out since the 22nd of September, since then i have just been detoxing and healing from all the poor quality food, mental, emotional and spiritual pollution from jail, and getting back to reasonable health. I think i still need a few more weeks, after which i hope to be active in Syncretism as much as i can. I have had lots of incredible support and help which has really helped me to cope and stay strong and focused for which i am very thankful.

I have lots to share from my experience and i think i prefer to use internet radio to do so, so i will be releasing information and new material in the near future.

This Facebook page will be dedicated to Syncretism so i will not be the only one posting here, you may have noticed in the past year or so that other friends have been posting here as well.

I wont be using Facebook regularly or as much as others do since i don't at all appreciate how it is used against us and our freedoms by weak minded materialists who serve the beast and follow orders because they are of low soul evolution. Their reward will be according to their deeds, they will not escape this universal law, all in good time! In the meantime lets use this media to publish truth and expose falsehood. As for us truthers on the path to eternal glory, NEVER be discouraged, we will prevail, as truth and love are forever. Do not fail truth or love in all your deeds and a glorious eternal future is guaranteed.

We are on the verge of great things on planet Earth as many are awakening on many levels, i am confident of this. As we correct what is deficient in our selves so the world around us will improve, 'as above so below, as within so without' this law is infallible!

Looking forward to sharing great new stuff in the near future

Omnia Vincit Veritas

Santos.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast