Thread: Courtney Brown Announcement for February (now March) 2014

1. Link to Post #1041
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Courtney Brown Announcement for February (now March) 2014

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    [...]

Ok, so perhaps reword it as "things that are NOT believed can NOT be perceived." (reusing as much as possible original words from Courtney)

Thanks for all the hints guys ... I think I get the gist now. I'm apparently a bit slow this morning ...
    The trouble of using "belief/believe" without a context is demonstrated with the third man in the room in that the hypnotized subject does perceive according to his belief: no third man in that room, instead of sticking to actual reality. The corollary also does indicate that not believing the third man is still in the room, he does not perceive him...

Accordingly, and personally, I'd prefer something like: anything that has existence/actual reality can be perceived... since that also covers the world/universe of entranced individuals living in the midst of their "created" reality.

What does one need to do to un-hypnotize the subject so that actual reality is accurately and correctly perceived : the third man never left the room, only an illusion that he did so?

In the end I think Courtney is himself still confused on that issue of "belief" vs "actual" reality.

The belief that the third man left the room "created" that reality for the subject under hypnosis but not for the rest of the individuals in the room who still perceive an agreed-upon reality that the third man is still in the room and therefore consider the entranced subject to be suffering of delusion...

Deep trouble starts when one considers that said agreed-upon reality is also a "created" reality out of beliefs or hypnotic suggestions that it is so... welcome to "Inception"!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Gardener (14th March 2014), Joanne Shepard (14th March 2014), Johnny (14th March 2014), Operator (14th March 2014), Shikasta (14th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #1042
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 times in 689 posts

Since CB is all about remote viewing, I thought people might find this interview interesting.

Uri Geller - The Secret Life of Uri Geller
    March 10, 2014
    For over 4 decades, Israeli born Uri Geller has been known for demonstrating telepathic and intuitive abilities and psychokinesis. He is well known for his trademark television performances of spoon bending. Gellar has been studied by the world's leading scientists and has worked with the FBI, CIA and Mussad.

Uri has lectured to Prime Ministers, Presidents, United Nations delegates and CEOs of large multinational companies. We’ll discuss the BBC film, “The Secret Lift of Uri Geller,” which explores his work for intelligence agencies on three continents for 30 years. The program was based on newly declassified information, featured interviews with former intelligence personnel, and contained actual footage from CIA tests. We’ll hear about the other side of Uri Geller, not the one camouflaged as an entertainer. Uri opens up about his abilities, how he does what he does and what kind of secret missions he worked on for government agencies around the world. We ask him why he is coming out publicly with this information. He’ll talk about remote viewing, experiments at secret paranormal research labs and otherworldly entities. We also talk about the skeptics who try to debunk him.

In the member’s hour, we’ll hear more about his work for the CIA and Mussad. Uri talks about psychics, intuitives and remote viewers being used for government intelligence. He says there is no doubt that UFOs, aliens and time travelers are all real. Later, we question the attack on 9/11. Geller gives his view on terrorism and his concern for a future nuclear attack.

Uri Geller - Hour 1 - The Secret Life of Uri Geller (Red Ice Radio)

------Update
    After listening to the 2nd part of the interview it became very clear he is still deeply involved with the Mussad. He got quite agitated when Henrick suggested there were issues with the "official" 911 story. He claimed the official story was true.

He is obviously being trotted out to try to debunk the growing skepticism people are having about this, and also to scare monger about a suitcase nuke attack. His main message was trying to justify that we need these Secret Service A Holes in our lives.

I don't think it is any coincidence he is doing interviews at this time.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 15th March 2014 at 04:07.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

Earth Angel (14th March 2014), Elixir (15th March 2014), halffull (14th March 2014), Hervé (14th March 2014), Joanne Shepard (14th March 2014), Johnny (14th March 2014), Kimberley (14th March 2014), Neal (14th March 2014), Operator (14th March 2014), Sophocles (15th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #1043
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

After reading all the implication postings again (in one go):

The announcement of tomorrow is that in order to get the desired info we must release the belief that it is going
    to be given us through a centralized venue, must stop behave as victims and start to learn RV to retrieve all the
    info we need ourselves ...

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Hervé (14th March 2014), Johnny (14th March 2014), Neal (14th March 2014), Robin (14th March 2014), Rollo (14th March 2014), Snookie (14th March 2014), Wind (14th March 2014), Wookie (15th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #1044
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Thank you to all who have posted on this thread!

I have only been paying attention for the last few weeks, reading the posts here and the comments on CB's FB page.

It has been fun waking up each morning to a new implication post and of course I am looking forward to tomorrow morning. This has been fun and I am looking forward to the continuing conversation that will take place after "the" announcement tomorrow.

These are my 2 favorite implications:

Quote 17
    The fact that the leadership of a country always reflects the consciousness of the people does not mean that there is no need for the people to take action. We live in a universe where action is a natural consequence of thought. All actions result from thoughts of desired change. We often attribute the change to the actions. But the reality is that the change in our thoughts is the true origin of the change in our experienced manifestations, since the actions would never have occurred had the thoughts not changed first. When change does not occur, it is because we continue to think the same thoughts of frustration and the impossibility of change. If we want change, then we must change our thoughts, and nothing does this more effectively than the introduction of new information.

If our experiences as physical beings are defined only by what we perceive, and our perceptions are limited only by our beliefs of what can or cannot be, then life is not supposed to be painful. Life can only be painful if we believe it to be painful, no matter what the apparent cause, and no matter what the degree of perceived trauma. Nothing that is not believed can be perceived. Thus, humans are not automatically destined to suffer, and sin and redemption are beliefs of control, not automatic elements of the human condition. Revolutions are simply rapid shifts away from beliefs that were previously held by many, beliefs of pain and suffering that are finally discarded. Those who benefited from those beliefs lose control and power when this happens.
    Courtney just posted this on his FB page a minute ago... I only know how to post images this way...please some one else post it the big way...thanks!

Much love, peace, joy, health, and fun to us all, always in all ways!

If you click on the graphic it gets bigger....

The latest Farsight Chronicles by the celebrated cartoonist, Vic Guiza.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1617442_583774735047562_1863783873_o.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	218.5 KB
ID:	25219  
    Last edited by Kimberley; 14th March 2014 at 17:14.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Earth Angel (14th March 2014), Elixir (15th March 2014), Gardener (14th March 2014), Joanne Shepard (14th March 2014), johnf (14th March 2014), Johnny (14th March 2014), Neal (14th March 2014), Shikasta (14th March 2014), Snookie (14th March 2014), Wind (14th March 2014)

9. Link to Post #1045
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

I have been excited all week. Thanks to Kimberley for this thread.. I can't wait for the Announcement tomorrow... Regardless of what it is I'm happy.
    The idea of we humans changing for the better is not a bad thing. I thinks it's fair to say, we have most definitely evolved....
    For the past week I felt loved, peace. joy, and most of all connected to my people of this planet. Now I know the meaning of oneness.
    I'm forever with you and you with me. with that in mind life is absolutely fabulous..

Love to you all. K.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

Earth Angel (14th March 2014), Gardener (14th March 2014), Joanne Shepard (14th March 2014), Johnny (14th March 2014), Kimberley (14th March 2014), Snookie (14th March 2014)

11. Link to Post #1046
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

After reading all the implication postings again (in one go):

The announcement of tomorrow is that in order to get the desired info we must release the belief that it is going
    to be given us through a centralized venue, must stop behave as victims and start to learn RV to retrieve all the
    info we need ourselves ...
    Yes, and if I may add, it is not done in a day or two, it is important to be persistent.

Thanks Operator.

Johnny

== update ==

You can not see the picture unless you step out of the frame, and it's a huge picture.
    Last edited by Johnny; 14th March 2014 at 17:41.
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Joanne Shepard (14th March 2014), Kimberley (14th March 2014), Neal (14th March 2014), Operator (14th March 2014)

13. Link to Post #1047
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Regarding the "power" of beliefs:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    The strange fear of symbols

Mar13, 2014, by Jon Rappoport permalink.

www.nomorefakenews.com

Groups use symbols.

But symbols have no inherent power.

None.

They have power only when people believe in them. In which case it’s the belief that is the power.

Just as important, symbols have no inherent meaning. They only have the meaning given to them.

So, for example, the famous eye and pyramid mean zero. Zilch. They only have meaning because Masons and other groups have assigned it.

There is no closed secret world of symbols that has magic in it.

There are no universally good symbols or bad symbols. A symbol is a word, term, sign, shape. It’s injected with meaning by a group. The group adopts a consensus about the symbol.

[...]

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

fourty-two (15th March 2014), Johnny (14th March 2014), Kimberley (14th March 2014), kirolak (16th March 2014), Neal (14th March 2014), Shikasta (14th March 2014)

15. Link to Post #1048
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Does anyone know what time CB is going to make the announcement tomorrow?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Johnny (14th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #1049
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    Thus, humans are not automatically destined to suffer, and sin and redemption are beliefs of control, not automatic elements of the human condition. Revolutions are simply rapid shifts away from beliefs that were previously held by many, beliefs of pain and suffering that are finally discarded. Those who benefited from those beliefs lose control and power when this happens.

If this announcement happens to tomorrow, It appears to me the established religions may have a bout of hiccups thereafter, caused by indigestion as something has not gone down so well .

I always live in hope that the illusion of continued suffering ends.

peace
    Last edited by Billy; 14th March 2014 at 18:12. Reason: fix quote
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Hervé (14th March 2014), Joanne Shepard (14th March 2014), Johnny (14th March 2014), Neal (14th March 2014), Shikasta (14th March 2014), Snookie (14th March 2014), Wind (14th March 2014)

19. Link to Post #1050
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Snookie (here)
    Since CB is all about remote viewing, I thought people might find this interview interesting.

Uri Geller - The Secret Life of Uri Geller
    Every mentalism effect, every spoon bending routine, every psychic trick Geller uses can be bought from any number of magic stores. I have a huge library of magic and mentalism tricks. I don't practice, just love knowing how it's done. There are effects that absolutely stun, where you'd think the ONLY possible way is true mentalism or psychic ability..............until you learn the secret.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Joanne Shepard (14th March 2014), johnf (14th March 2014), Johnny (14th March 2014), Snookie (14th March 2014)

21. Link to Post #1051
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kersley (here)
    ... Thanks to Kimberley for this thread..
    It was actually Jill (who, like I said before, strangely enough never posted in the thread again)

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    Courtney is only going to refer to 'the' announcement ... I don't think it will be his one originally.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Earth Angel (14th March 2014), Harley (14th March 2014), Joanne Shepard (14th March 2014), johnf (14th March 2014), Johnny (14th March 2014), Kimberley (14th March 2014), Synchronicity (14th March 2014)

23. Link to Post #1052
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Could it be that this is what it is about?

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2...universe-bicep
    Last edited by Star Wonder; 14th March 2014 at 19:31.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Wonder For This Post:

Joanne Shepard (14th March 2014), johnf (14th March 2014), Johnny (14th March 2014)

25. Link to Post #1053
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

... Thanks to Kimberley for this thread..

It was actually Jill
    (who, like I said before, strangely enough never posted in the thread again)

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    Courtney is only going to refer to 'the' announcement ... I don't think it will be his one originally.
    Thank you operator ! for pointing this out.

Thank you Jill for starting this thread...
    Thanks to all who participated positively on this thread.....
    Gods Speed to all... looking forward to the announcement.
    Last edited by aviators; 14th March 2014 at 21:29.

26. Link to Post #1054
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 times in 1,676 posts

At five minutes to midnight, here is my best guess, based on all the dots and input from this thread.

What we will hear tomorrow will go something like this:

Remote viewers discover a secret tomb, or perhaps even multiple tombs, all related, including a lost hall of records. The location of these tombs, or series of tombs, are learned to be somewhere either in India, Africa, Eurasia, Eastern Europe, or perhaps all of the above, hitherto unknown to the governments and authorities of these countries (so they are not yet under the control of the PTB). A scientific expedition seeks out these locations, with cooperation of these governments, based on the data. Not only does the remote viewing data prove accurate, but the exhumed artifacts also include DNA of mummified extra-terrestrials and/or DNA of a terrestrial non-human species. The records will also disclose the pre-historical history of Atlantis and the dynamics of how pre-historic humanity fit into the pre-historic social order among these terrestrial and/or extraterrestrial alien species. These records will also explain how and why the pyramids were built and reveal other locations on the planet, likely underwater and hitherto unknown to humanity, of other pyramids that are part of a larger complex of pyramids on planet Earth and elsewhere throughout the solar system and universe. The records will reveal the true nature and purpose of this pyramid complex. The records will also reveal how the non-human terrestrial and/or extraterrestrial species achieved the construction of this complex, among other things, by successfully harnessing the consciousness of humanity, somehow, as a lens of sorts, as the necessary component to fashion reality itself. As such, we (humanity, that is) can either view our true history as some form a "slavery" that was foisted upon us, or a source of "liberation", such that, when we come to understand that the necessary and integral component of the equation is our very consciousness, to create reality itself, we will come to the epiphany that we no longer need any form of manipulation or coercion. We can reduce the equation down to the common denominator, which is us, and we can factor out those who were employing our consciousness as tool of power. Once we "understand" that we create reality, why submit? We take charge of the tool.

This, of course, is a stretch and a fantastic and wildly-contrived overview. But one can only sow a patchwork tapestry based on the pieces of fabric provided.
    Last edited by T Smith; 15th March 2014 at 02:01.

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Benimal (15th March 2014), Harley (14th March 2014), Hervé (14th March 2014), Joanne Shepard (14th March 2014), Johnny (15th March 2014), Operator (14th March 2014), Robin (14th March 2014), Snookie (15th March 2014), swoods_blue (14th March 2014), Wind (14th March 2014)

28. Link to Post #1055
    Thanks

I have been excited all week. Thanks to Kimberley for this thread.. I can't wait for the Announcement tomorrow... Regardless of what it is I'm happy.
    The idea of we humans changing for the better is not a bad thing. I thinks it's fair to say, we have most definitely evolved....
    For the past week I felt loved, peace. joy, and most of all connected to my people of this planet. Now I know the meaning of oneness.
    I'm forever with you and you with me. with that in mind life is absolutely fabulous..

Love to you all. K.
    Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    At five minutes to midnight, here is my best guess, based on all the dots and input from this thread.

What we will hear tomorrow will go something like this:

Remote viewers discover a secret tomb, or perhaps even multiple tombs, all related, including a lost hall of records. The location of these tombs, or series of tombs, are learned to be somewhere either in India, Africa, Eurasia, Eastern Europe, or perhaps all of the above, hitherto unknown to the governments and authorities of these countries (so they are not yet under the control of the PTB). A scientific expedition seeks out these locations, with cooperation of these governments, based on the data. Not only does the remote viewing data prove accurate, but the exhumed artifacts also include DNA of mummified extra-terrestrials and/or DNA of a terrestrial non-human species. The records will also disclose the pre-historical history of Atlantis and the dynamics of how pre-historic humanity fit into the pre-historic social order among these terrestrial and/or extraterrestrial alien species. These records will also explain how and why the pyramids were built and reveal other locations on the planet, likely underwater and hitherto unknown to humanity, of other pyramids that are part of a larger complex of pyramids on planet Earth and elsewhere throughout the solar system and universe. The records will reveal the true nature and purpose of this pyramid complex. The records will also reveal how the non-human terrestrial and/or extraterrestrial species achieved the construction of this complex, among other things, by successfully harnessing the consciousness of humanity, somehow, as a lens of sorts, as the necessary component to fashion reality itself. As such, we (humanity, that is) can either view our true history as some form a "slavery" that was foisted upon us, or a source "liberation", such that, when we come to understand that the necessary and integral component of the equation is our very consciousness, to create reality itself, we will come to the epiphany that we no longer need any form of manipulation or coercion. We can reduce the equation down to the common denominator, which is us, and we can factor out those who were employing our consciousness as tool of power. Once we "understand" that we create reality, why submit? We take charge of the tool.

This, of course, is a stretch and a fantastic and wildly-contrived overview. But one can only sow a patchwork tapestry based on the pieces of fabric provided.
    I think it will be a group of (alternative) archeologists that found proof of civilizations that lived long before us, that
    we are not the chronological result of a one-of civilization , that artifacts like the pyramids are much older which
    are b.t.w. machines from ancient times needed to control the planet. The previous civilizations were not always
    human-like like we are today. Remote viewers will only append certain views to this revelation ...

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Harley (14th March 2014), Hervé (14th March 2014), Joanne Shepard (14th March 2014), Johnny (15th March 2014), Snookie (15th March 2014), T Smith (14th March 2014), Wind (14th March 2014)

30. Link to Post #1056
    United States Avalon Member Joanne Shepard's Avatar
    Thanks

Im thinking it will be right after midnight tonight
    Last edited by Joanne Shepard; 14th March 2014 at 22:13.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanne Shepard For This Post:

Johnny (15th March 2014), Operator (14th March 2014), Synchronicity (14th March 2014)

32. Link to Post #1057
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

From the last picture worth a 1000 words:

There are three main components to the complete picture:
    1) Humanoid with elongated skulls venerated as royalties, i.e. biology/DNA (see this post <---)

2) Archeological record of some sort but of uncontested antiquity (see this post <---)

3) Advance technology not of this current civilization (see this post <---)
    ... 's gonna be a long drum-roll...

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Joanne Shepard (14th March 2014), Johnny (15th March 2014), Operator (14th March 2014), Robin (14th March 2014), Snookie (15th March 2014), T Smith (14th March 2014), Wind (14th March 2014)

34. Link to Post #1058
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Wonder (here)
    Could it be that this is what it is about?

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2...universe-bicep
    This is the article from theguardian.com:

"Gravitational waves: have US scientists heard echoes of the big bang?"
    "Discovery of gravitational waves by Bicep telescope at south pole could give scientists insights into how universe was born"

Stuart Clark
    The Guardian, Friday 14 March 2014 11.33 EDT

"Big bang
    Primordial gravitational waves would provide evidence of inflation in the moments after the big bang."

"There is intense speculation among cosmologists that a US team is on the verge of confirming they have detected "primordial gravitational waves" – an echo of the big bang in which the universe came into existence 14bn years ago.

Rumours have been rife in the physics community about an announcement due on Monday from the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics. If there is evidence for gravitational waves, it would be a landmark discovery that would change the face of cosmology and particle physics.

Gravitational waves are the last untested prediction of Albert Einstein's General Theory of Relativity. They are minuscule ripples in the fabric of the universe that carry energy across space, somewhat similar to waves crossing an ocean. Convincing evidence of their discovery would almost certainly lead to a Nobel prize.

"If they do announce primordial gravitational waves on Monday, I will take a huge amount of convincing," said Hiranya Peiris, a cosmologist from University College London. "But if they do have a robust detection … Jesus, wow! I'll be taking next week off."

The discovery of gravitational waves from the big bang would offer scientists their first glimpse of how the universe was born.

The signal is rumoured to have been found by a specialised telescope called Bicep (Background Imaging of Cosmic Extragalactic Polarization) at the south pole. It scans the sky at microwave frequencies, where it picks up the fossil energy from the big bang.

For decades, cosmologists have thought that the signature of primordial gravitational waves could be imprinted on this radiation. "It's been called the Holy Grail of cosmology," says Peiris, "It would be a real major, major, major discovery."

Martin Hendry at the University of Glasgow works on several projects designed to directly detect gravitational waves. "If Bicep have made a detection," he says, "it's clear that this new window on the universe is really opening up."

According to theory, the primordial gravitational waves will tell us about the first, infinitessimal moment of the universe's history. Cosmologists believe that 10-34 seconds after the big bang (a decimal point followed by 33 zeros and a one) the universe was driven to expand hugely.

Known as inflation, the theory was dreamed up to explain why the universe is so remarkably uniform from place to place. But it has always lacked some credibility because no one can find a convincing physical explanation for why it happened.

Now researchers may be forced to redouble their efforts. "The primordial gravitational waves have long been thought to be the smoking gun of inflation. It's as close to a proof of that theory as you are going to get," says Peiris. This is because cosmologists believe only inflation can amplify the primordial gravitational waves into a detectable signal.

"If a detection has been made, it is extraordinarily exciting. This is the real big tick-box that we have been waiting for. It will tell us something incredibly fundamental about what was happening when the universe was 10-34 seconds old," said Prof Andrew Jaffe, a cosmologist from Imperial College, London, who works on another telescope involved in the search called Polarbear.

But extracting that signal is fearsomely tricky. The microwaves that carry it must cross the whole universe before arriving at Earth. During the journey, they are distorted by intervening clusters of galaxies.

"It's like looking at the universe through bubbled glass," said Duncan Hanson of McGill University in Montreal, Canada, who works on the South Pole Telescope, a rival that sits next to Bicep.

He said the distortion must be removed in a convincing way before anyone can claim to have made the detection. The prize for doing that, however, would be the pinnacle of a scientific career. "The Nobel Prize would be for the detection of the primordial gravitational waves."

"Yeah, I would give them a prize," said Jaffe.

The announcement will be made on Monday at 4pm GMT."

This is not CB's announcement, but rather what a group of scientists will announce on Monday, however I suspect that this is what CB is could be referring to.
    Last edited by Star Wonder; 15th March 2014 at 00:33.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Wonder For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (15th March 2014), Johnny (15th March 2014)

36. Link to Post #1059
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,358 times in 223 posts

The Egyptian pharaohs were ETs and the pyramid technology is of ET origin.

Got it (literally) - thanks goes out to the inventor for completing the ascension process in the Great pyramid many moons ago, and the inventor's assistant for supporting the ongoing research over the years. Thank you also for making the redistribution of this ancient technology possible and for the reality of the same since the early 1980s...too bad Courtney will centralize all the credit under his banner with his "announcement", as the reverse engineered pyramid tech that has been up and running for decades now needs to be funded and distributed on a global scale ASAP to expedite the arrival of Superconsciousness.

I suspect both of the inventor and his assistant are reviewing this thread periodically, so if you want to initiate direct connectivity with said inventor, post a request to this thread and perhaps you will receive a response privately...not our call.

Last edited by superconsciousness; 15th March 2014 at 00:54.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to superconsciousness For This Post:

Johnny (15th March 2014)

38. Link to Post #1060
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    ... The latest Farsight Chronicles by the celebrated cartoonist, Vic Guiza. ...
    While no new input is expected till probably tomorrow daytime (Africa, India ?) a little intermezzo ...

I looked up who Vic Guiza is ...

He actually calls himself creativologist rather than cartoonist (and he IS very creative !)

This guy must have a very overdeveloped right hemisphere brain ...
    I am grateful for all the nice art work he produced

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Billy (15th March 2014), Harley (15th March 2014), Hervé (15th March 2014), Joanne Shepard (15th March 2014), Johnny (15th March 2014), Kimberley (15th March 2014), Snookie (15th March 2014), Wind (15th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst 1 3 43 53 63 72 LastLast