+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 72 LastLast

Thread: Courtney Brown Announcement for February (now March) 2014

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Default Re: Courtney Brown Announcement for February (now March) 2014

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    If I link it to everything there is on this planet, and the possible interference by Dracos etc, this is what they would have done to keep us low level beings, narrow our hologram creation, narrow our minds so that we would not see and not start within, therefore not be in contact with the creation, which is within and now, our soul origin.

Anyhow, lots of food for thought.

It feels like the moment where Neo has to choose for the right door or the left door ....

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Flash (26th January 2014), Gardener (26th January 2014), Jean-Marie (26th January 2014), Johnny (26th January 2014), Neal (27th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    If I link it to everything there is on this planet, and the possible interference by Dracos etc, this is what they would have done to keep us low level beings, narrow our hologram creation, narrow our minds so that we would not see and not start within, therefore not be in contact with the creation, which is within and now, our soul origin.

Anyhow, lots of food for thought.

It feels like the moment where Neo has to choose for the right door or the left door ....
    The door within or the door without/out. Both lead to the expansive universe, one in the holograph Creator stance, the other in the holographic non creative stance (submitted to what appears to be others creations lol). A choice to make...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

fourty-two (2nd February 2014), Gardener (26th January 2014), Johnny (26th January 2014), Neal (27th January 2014), Operator (26th January 2014)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

My intro to Courtney was thru Clif High and the webbot. It was a dead miss - for Courtney, not Clif. But that miss blinded a lot of people to the veracity of the webbot. Clif was convinced about the remote viewing predictions because the substance of those predictions paralleled the webbot so precisely and he was thrilled to find another source that seemed able to pinpoint time - something the webbot wasn't doing.

Then I listened to an interview on Coast with Ed Dames in which he commented that Courtney is making the same mistakes now that he did when he was one of Ed's students.

The above does make me wonder why Courtney still has credibility.

Also, the way he is drawing this out, it feels like a barker in a carnival show. HE is convinced that whatever information he has will be important to 7 billion people. That doesn't mean it will.

If it IS a truth, first it will be mocked, then they will attack it, then it will be accepted as obvious truth, because anything important enough to change the path humanity is on will, by definition, be dangerous to the psychopaths running the planet now.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

c0rv0 (27th January 2014), Cara (13th March 2014), Elainie (28th January 2014), enfoldedblue (28th January 2014), Gardener (26th January 2014), Johnny (26th January 2014), Maunagarjana (27th January 2014), Neal (27th January 2014), Operator (26th January 2014), sunflower (26th January 2014), T Smith (16th February 2014), truth4me (2nd February 2014), WhiteFeather (3rd February 2014), Wind (28th January 2014)

7. Link to Post #84
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Quote Posted by ERK (here)
    He's done his Jesus RVing but I wonder if it has to do with that? Or again he's done the mans origins RVing as well- something to do with that?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Maybe he RVed GOD?
    Here are all the (CLUES) you'll need in order to make an informed analysis...

Wednesday October 17, 2012-Courtney Brown:

Remote Viewing, 2013, and Earth Changes

Courtney Brown of The Farsight institute-Remote Viewing 2013 and Global effects of Earth changes.
    farsight.org/

Courtney Brown is Director of The Farsight Institute, wherehe does remote-viewing research. He has spoken internationally at a host of prestigious venues, including various universities, as well as the respected Lucerne gathering of physicists (which was attended by various Nobels) where I was a keynote speaker.

He is the leading scholar who studies remote viewing as it is operationalized using procedures that were developed by the U.S. military and used for espionage, or procedures that are derivative of those military procedures. There are no other academics who do this type of research. While he is a tenured professor at Emory University, he does not do remote viewing research at the university. He is an applied mathematician teaches mostly math and statistics courses in a social science department, where his specialty is in the study of highly nonlinear systems of differential and difference equations.

Post-2012 Earth Changes A Global Climate Change Remote-Viewing Study
    Multiple Realities, Timelines, and Events

Introduction: We at The Farsight Institute are currently engaged in a fascinating study using remote viewing to study climate and planetary change between the years 2008 and 2013. The initial results appear dramatic on a global scale, and our research does indeed suggest that major global change is a possibility between now and 2013. However, web site visitors are reminded that this is research, not certitude. Remember what Albert Einstein once said, “If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn’t be called research, would it?” Web site visitors are encouraged to examine all of our results carefully, and learn with us as we complete this experiment in mid-2013. We will not fully understand these remote-viewing data until the experiment is completed at that time. Importantly, this experiment has no connection with the Mayan Calendar hysteria related to 21 December 2012. This is an experiment that ends on 1 June 2013, and the data will be fully evaluated only after that date. Also, note that these analyses are the product of the Chief Investigator for this project, Courtney Brown. Other investigators using other methods of analyses may analyze these data and come to different conclusions. HRVG and CRV methods of analysis in particular tend to be more nuanced than some of the analyses presented below.

How we obtain these results is a bit complicated, but it is worth the effort to understand our methods. The actual types of global change is discussed in the second part of the video presentation below, but the first part of this presentation is absolutely essential to understand how these results were obtained. Web site visitors should watch both parts of the video presentation. This presentation was given during the 29th Annual Meeting of the Society for Scientific Exploration in Boulder, Colorado in June 2010.

This is the most carefully collected set of professional-grade remote-viewing data involving this time span that currently exists. This experiment is potentially one of the most significant experiments ever attempted using remote viewing as a data-collection platform.

http://offplanetradio.net/offplanet-radio-archives/

Courtney Brown: Farsight Global Climate Change Project

Courtney Brown-Part 2: Remote Viewing Atlantis

Atlantis near Portugal ...well, more or less...he means near Azores ( there are lots of tales / legends about a vanishing isle )

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Gardener (26th January 2014), Johnny (26th January 2014), Operator (26th January 2014)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Interesting post Snowflower

Like in most cases there are multiple facets playing a role here ...

Quote Posted by Snowflower (here)
    My intro to Courtney was thru Clif High and the webbot. It was a dead miss - for Courtney, not Clif. But that miss blinded a lot of people to the veracity of the webbot. Clif was convinced about the remote viewing predictions because the substance of those predictions paralleled the webbot so precisely and he was thrilled to find another source that seemed able to pinpoint time - something the webbot wasn't doing.
    Besides agreeing Clif also opposed part of his work. Clif doesn't agree with multiple timelines.

Then I listened to an interview on Coast with Ed Dames in which he commented that Courtney is making the same mistakes now that he did when he was one of Ed's students.
    Do you have a link to that show?

The above does make me wonder why Courtney still has credibility.
    Yeah, mixed feelings about the results of the 2013 climate change results. I was not really satisfied with Courtney's explanation
    in early 2013 but the fact that there were no real earth changes was of course a better outcome.

And then this excerpt from the great informative post by Amzer Zo

Quote Q: (T) Is Courtney Brown a government disinformation agent?
    A: More as an "agent provocateur."
    My guess is that he started of doing some things right, that's when infiltration starts and external forces take over.
    Especially in RV there is a possibility of course that someone 'messes' with the result. I don't think they even need
    technology to do so nowadays.

Also, the way he is drawing this out, it feels like a barker in a carnival show. HE is convinced that whatever information he has will be important to 7 billion people. That doesn't mean it will.
    Yeah, I know ... I think it will turn out that way. His own follow up statements:

Quote It will take time for people to realize this.
    Quote Many will disregard it
    If it IS a truth, first it will be mocked, then they will attack it, then it will be accepted as obvious truth, because anything important enough to change the path humanity is on will, by definition, be dangerous to the psychopaths running the planet now.
    Let's hope it is at least a 'baton' that can be picked up by others to continue investigating this wonderful world and its mysteries
    Last edited by Operator; 26th January 2014 at 18:59.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Elainie (28th January 2014), Gardener (26th January 2014), Hervé (26th January 2014), Johnny (26th January 2014), Maunagarjana (27th January 2014), Snookie (18th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member AlaBil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 times in 186 posts

Quote Posted by Highwhistler (here)

I've been following, supportive and fascinated with Courtney's work for years, and he's very much a scientist of consciousness. Here he is giving a presentation at a Society of Scientific Exploration Conference in Boulder on Remote Viewing and Quantum Science:

Courtney suggests in his recent Facebook posts that most people will not understand the significance of the February Announcement, some will be joyful, some will cry ... but in the unfoldment of time, the Announcement will be widely recognized as a positive turning point in human consciousness, and for human civilization.
    If the announcement is anything like this video I can understand why some will cry and some be joyful, but most down south I suspect will just say HUH!

Seriously, the very last part of the video about the brain being a very narrow band hologram generator. It therefore only sees the "now" band because the brain selects only what it needs to see to create the now hologram. According to Courtney, remote viewers are highly trained to "expand the band" the brain selects to view into the future.

Something along the proof of this is what I would expect to be the February release or at least part of it.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AlaBil For This Post:

bennycog (26th January 2014), Gardener (26th January 2014), greybeard (26th January 2014), Johnny (26th January 2014), Maunagarjana (27th January 2014), Neal (27th January 2014), Operator (26th January 2014), Snookie (18th February 2014), sunflower (3rd February 2014), T Smith (16th February 2014), WhiteFeather (3rd February 2014)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Quote Posted by AlaBil (here)
    Seriously, the very last part of the video about the brain being a very narrow band hologram generator. It therefore only sees the "now" band because the brain selects only what it needs to see to create the now hologram. According to Courtney, remote viewers are highly trained to "expand the band" the brain selects to view into the future.
    To me it make great sense. When you are remote viewing, you don't care to be in survival mode.

You don't have to be highly trained. In a way I will say remote viewing is the reverse of daydreaming.

Johnny
    Last edited by Johnny; 26th January 2014 at 21:48.

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

I still think this Courtney Brown's video should be listened too, even if there may be some scientific mistake on it

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Johnny (27th January 2014), Operator (27th January 2014)

16. Link to Post #89
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Remote viewing... for one, what a misnomer!

Quote The thing about them was that they either were human or looked exactly like us - but they were all males, as I could well see since they were all butt-ass naked. I had absolutely no idea why. They seemed to be digging into a hillside or a cliff. As I described,

“They must have some way of creating a good environment, warm and with air in it. But why would they be going around naked?”

No answer was forthcoming to this self-question.

But being there in my psychic state, as I felt I was, some of those guys started talking excitedly and gesticulating. Two of them pointed in my “direction.” Immediately I felt like “running away” and hiding, which I guess I psychically did, since I “lost” sight of this particular imaging.

“I think they have spotted me, Axel. They were pointing at me I think. How could they do that... unless..., they have some kind of high psychic perceptions, too?”

Axel said in a calm, low voice, so low I hardly heard it at first.

“Please quickly come away from that place.”

My eyes were wide as understanding drained in,

“You already know they are psychic, don’t you?”

Axel raised his eyebrows and gave a deep sigh. And, at that point, he abruptly closed his folders,
    “I think we had better end our work here.”

I was quite surprised. But I had not fallen of the psychic truck just yesterday.

“You think, you already KNOW, that they have some kind of, uh, telepathy - that they can trace where this psychic probe is coming from? Is that it?”

Axel had started smiling again, but obviously was not going to respond, “Come on, Axel, loosen up a little.” But I was not to be deterred.

“Would they kill an Earth-psychic if they felt he or she was good enough to spy on them?”

“There is no conclusive evidence to suggest that,” Axel responded. I gritted my teeth.

“No ‘conclusive’ evidence! What the hell does THAT mean?”

My voice had climbed several octaves.

“It’s very difficult for us to assess any of this," Axelrod began. “We don’t know, but that they do have things and capabilities we here are trying to understand is very apparent. Whether they spotted you or not will be unclear, but we have to put no prejudgments on what guides our mission.

“At any rate, we don’t want to put you to any more risk. Let’s eat some dinner, and then get you back to New York.

“I’m afraid we have to repeat the process used to get you out of here. I hope you don’t mind. We are very grateful.”

“RISK!!! What do you mean by RISK?”

I could see that Axelrod was prepared to be noncommittal. So I took the initiative.

“If it’s telepathy, then it’s a different kind, at least from how it is understood here on Earth. It’s NOT just telepathy, either.”

THIS got his attention. He looked at me in surprise.

“What do you mean?"

At this, I FINALLY comprehended that his earlier interest in telepathy had not been just innocent chit-chat.

“Well, I don’t know exactly. It’s more than just mind-to-mind. It’s like, well...”. I was grasping for words.

“Well, when they ‘saw’ me, they couldn’t really see me, could they? What, then were they seeing? I’m asking myself this, Axel?”

“Yes, go on,” he said.

“Well, it’s more like they were..."

FEELING rather than seeing or picking up on mind vibes. It’s more like it was, yes, sort of a dimensional thing - rather, sort of like a ripple in some kind of cross-dimensionality. Yes! That’s it! They FELT something. Not particularly ME. But SOMETHING.

I paused:

“And! THEY knew what the ripple meant. Like a sort of penetration of where they were.” I paused, then said in a self-introspecting way: “WOW!”

Axelrod sat quietly, as was his way, looking at me. Then: “Why did you say WOW?”

“Ah! Well, if I can articulate it, ...it was like there is a sort of... cross-dimensional... Well, if you can imagine that you feel a presence but can’t see it, it was something like that.

“Only those guys... they were going to hone in on it, at least that’s the best way to describe it.”

Axelrod was silent for a moment. “So, you are referring to telepathy plus something else?

“No, not exactly. Perhaps SOMETHING ELSE plus telepathy. It’s the other way around. After all, the basis for telepathy has to come from something - rather, because of something.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, nothing happens all by itself. There are always processes involved. This is to say, things happen by way of something. Nothing comes out of thin air. It’s hard to articulate in simple three-dimensional terms, Mind-to-mind is a three-dimensional construct. But what if...“

Axelrod interrupted. “Why would mind-to-mind be a three dimensional...?”

“Well, one mind existing as a three-dimensional thing communicating with another which is also a three-dimensional thing, and the communicating across the distance... is not the distance involved conceived of in three-dimensional terms?

“The PHYSICAL universe is three-dimensional - not the mental universe. Here is one of the big flaws in all theories about Psi. Everyone thinks of Psi ONLY in three-dimensional terms.”

I ran out of words at this point.

Ingo Swann, "Penetration"
    What does the above excerpt demonstrate?

First that the "viewing" is first-hand, i.e. "direct," and is detectable via some disturbance in "their" grid.

Second, there is no brain nor eyes involved, and;

Third, that the "remote" part is in reverse: the body is the receiver of direct, in-situ, communications from "Ingo/the Being" that's way out-there, on the far side of the Moon.

The movies "The Matrix" and "Avatar" attempted to portray this.

So, so much for Courtney if his announcement has to do with "human" perceptions as that would be another misnomer: it's the "Being's" perceptions, not the body's.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (27th January 2014), fourty-two (2nd February 2014), Gardener (27th January 2014), Johnny (27th January 2014), Operator (27th January 2014), Sebastion (3rd February 2014), spiritwind (27th January 2014), Tweakzz (2nd February 2014)

18. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    The comparison between those movies always confuses me. Isn't the difference that in Avatar a biological body is used while
    in the Matrix they're only consciously present in a software program?

And why are they bringing the Avatar 'drivers' all the way to Pandora? The Avatar body would suffice ... or not?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Johnny (27th January 2014)

20. Link to Post #91
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    The comparison between those movies always confuses me. Isn't the difference that in Avatar a biological body is used while
    in the Matrix they're only consciously present in a software program?

And why are they bringing the Avatar 'drivers' all the way to Pandora? The Avatar body would suffice ... or not?
    Correct regarding "Avatar," however, regarding "The Matrix," one could consider that, instead of a "software" program, it's rather a "mind construct" where there are "no spoon," only the "idea" of it; as well as the "idea" of having a "body" with the "idea" that it could be killed while in the "matrix."

All those are indeed "programs" and since the movie series is about "machines" vs "humans," "software" is the best match. Too bad the writers/producers didn't push the envelope far enough to make it understandable that a "mind" is equally a "machine" that's programmable... except that a mind does away with microchips, wiring and brain... which is kind of difficult to portray in a movie, although "Inception" does a pretty good job at that.

No idea (from a logical perspective) why they would need the "drivers" on Pandora itself... that's part of the script, I guess.

In effect, "Avatar" portrays "Bodies in Pawn" and the overtaking of a planet via remotely controlled bodies... except that the "spirits/beings" being used start growing/recovering a conscience... same as currently happening on Earth....
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

fourty-two (2nd February 2014), Johnny (27th January 2014), mab777 (27th January 2014), Operator (27th January 2014), Snookie (18th February 2014), spiritwind (27th January 2014), StandingWave (3rd February 2014), Wind (28th January 2014)

22. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 12th August 2016 at 06:33.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

johnf (2nd February 2014), Johnny (1st February 2014), sdv (3rd February 2014), Wind (1st February 2014)

24. Link to Post #93
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Message from Courtney Brown

Courtney Brown
    4 hours ago
    Quote Remember, the first of the Implication Postings comes out tomorrow, and similar postings will continue every few days until the major "announcement" happens sometime in February. The announcement will be huge, but the Implication Postings are not directly part of the announcement. They will be ideas that can be implied by the general essence of the announcement. The purpose of these Implication Postings is to encourage a more general public discussion with sufficient breadth and depth when the major announcement actually happens. Again, the major announcement will not involve any Earth changes, cataclysms, presidential revelations, or any such thing. It is actually much bigger than any of that, but it will take time for people to absorb and realize the extent of the change that will be initiated on that day in February. Nothing will be the same.
    Harley

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Arak (2nd February 2014), Gardener (2nd February 2014), greybeard (2nd February 2014), Inaiá (4th February 2014), Johnny (2nd February 2014), Operator (2nd February 2014)

26. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Quote Posted by shmoopie_3119 (here)
    Maybe Courtney will talk about the arrival of Superconsciousness and the impact that will have on humanity. Whatever it is, he'll use it to maximize facetime in front of a camera and on radio...it's who he is, but hopefully that won't distract people from the message.

Miriam reinforced the message that someone in religious/spiritual circles would have something significant to disclose this year. Show was from Jan 30th, 2014.

http://www.whvrdigital.com/index.php/recent-shows
    I think you are quite right about Courtney's focus in all this, however there are indications of a snowball of change starting this month, and I have a good degree of faith in that. Also I suspect that what Courtney talk's about is going to be a part of a larger picture.

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Inaiá (4th February 2014), Johnny (2nd February 2014), Operator (2nd February 2014), Snookie (18th February 2014)

28. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

I was almost thinking along the lines of ET's showing up during the winter Olympics. But we can skip that because Courtney
    already excluded that. However the period might have something to do with the Olympics. Which would clarify why he is not
    certain and fixed on 1 date.

I just remembered an event that happened at the beginning of the Olympics in Beijing 2008, the Russia-Georgia war.
    Olympics can be a good moment/period to sneak in some info or events that then get not 100% attention.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Johnny (2nd February 2014)

30. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

I was almost thinking along the lines of ET's showing up during the winter Olympics. But we can skip that because Courtney
    already excluded that. However the period might have something to do with the Olympics. Which would clarify why he is not
    certain and fixed on 1 date.

I just remembered an event that happened at the beginning of the Olympics in Beijing 2008, the Russia-Georgia war.
    Olympics can be a good moment/period to sneak in some info or events that then get not 100% attention.
    I think that the placement of the superbowl , olympics etc at the new year is intentional , and is based on an understanding of rhythms
    that isn't fully understood by most of us.

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Inaiá (4th February 2014), Johnny (2nd February 2014), Operator (3rd February 2014), Snookie (18th February 2014)

32. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Implications Post #1

Courtney Brown
    10 minutes ago

Harley

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Cara (13th March 2014), heretogrow (3rd February 2014), Inaiá (4th February 2014), johnf (3rd February 2014), Johnny (3rd February 2014), Kristo (3rd February 2014), Operator (3rd February 2014), sdv (3rd February 2014), sunflower (3rd February 2014), T Smith (16th February 2014), Wind (3rd February 2014)

34. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

At least some of the claims made by Zacharia Stichen and others involving extraterrestrial interference with human development on Earth in the ancient past "APPEAR" to be true?

This is implication number one? Well, that is not news around here.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

heyokah (3rd February 2014), johnf (3rd February 2014), Johnny (3rd February 2014), Kindling (5th February 2014), onawah (3rd February 2014), T Smith (4th February 2014), Wind (3rd February 2014)

36. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Quote This is implication number one? Well, that is not news around here.
    True. But also keep in mind that there are many folk out there, newcomers and otherwise, who may know little to nothing about "Zecharia Sitchin and others".

Also it's important to remember that these are not hints or clues he's giving. They are [possible] implications of the forth-coming announcement which will be up for discussion.

Courtney Brown:
    Quote These postings are designed to encourage broad public discussion of the February 2014 announcement. They do not directly address the specific content of the announcement.
    Harley

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Johnny (3rd February 2014)

38. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

In marketing strategies this is called "Teasers". Brown really has the knack of it. He knows marketing.

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (4th February 2014), Eva2 (3rd February 2014), Gardener (3rd February 2014), Hervé (3rd February 2014), Inaiá (4th February 2014), Jean-Marie (4th February 2014), Johnny (3rd February 2014), Wind (3rd February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 72 LastLast