Thread: Courtney Brown Announcement for February (now March) 2014

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: Courtney Brown Announcement for February (now March) 2014

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    While we all wait, for ... whatever , I vote we have some fun with our predictions.

Here goes ...

* a Bigfoot
    * on Valentines' Day
    * in Atlantis
    * with a laser
    ok
    * a universal theory
    * unveiled by ancients
    * fooled by handfuls
    * at a time layed best
    I think Professor Plum did it in the Conservatory with the candlestick. Oh wait, wrong game. My bad.

"Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

bennycog (26th January 2014), Christine (25th January 2014), Earth Angel (25th January 2014), Elainie (26th January 2014), Fellow Aspirant (25th January 2014), Gardener (26th January 2014), Johnny (25th January 2014), Selene (26th January 2014), Snookie (18th February 2014), TODD & NORA (26th January 2014), WhiteFeather (3rd February 2014)

3. Link to Post #62
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    It might not be as spectacular as we all think. High on the list of the Farsight institute is the Atlantis project.

There are recent discoveries that suggest that Atlantis is ... in the Atlantic ocean (I wonder where that name came from )
    So if there are serious/official announcements made in February Courtney will be able to say "I told you so" with findings from the
    remote viewing sessions of the Atlantis project.

When this all happens we're of course a step closer to disclosure because it could prove that there were more advanced civilizations
    before our current one and it is possible that, despite being 'advanced', they vanish in the blink of an eye.
    This could then easily be abused by the TPTB as an intro to scare us for our own demise.
    Operator this seems most plausible. He could be over sensationalizing this announcement
    by saying some people will laugh or cry.
    A proof of Atlantis could start a slow domino effect with more people wanting truth of our past. Opening up the flood gates.
    Last edited by aviators; 25th January 2014 at 17:12.

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    No idea if you've run into this post (<----)?
    Not yet. I'm reading it now.

Thanks
    I was searching for an answer on your question at the end of that post. I didn't find it.
    Did you get one?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

johnf (25th January 2014), Johnny (25th January 2014)

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

can someone please post a link to his facebook page, I did a search but all it turns up is pretty young women named Courtney Brown

update ...found it here https://www.facebook.com/courtney.brown.7568596?sk=wall

ps my vote is for alien disclosure......people who have been waiting will laugh with joy people who are terrified will cry in fear
    Last edited by Earth Angel; 25th January 2014 at 17:54.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

johnf (25th January 2014), Johnny (25th January 2014)

8. Link to Post #65
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    No idea if you've run into this post (<----)?
    Not yet. I'm reading it now.

Thanks
    I was searching for an answer on your question at the end of that post. I didn't find it.
    Did you get one?
    Nope!

Still waiting for one, if it ever comes...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Jean-Marie (26th January 2014), Johnny (25th January 2014), Operator (25th January 2014)

10. Link to Post #66
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

If y'all pay close attention, he's been giving clues all along.

Here's the latest:

Courtney Brown - Facebook
    2 hours ago

Quote The Free Dictionary (by Farlex) defines hysteria as "behavior exhibiting excessive or uncontrollable emotion, such as fear or panic." Hysteria is often caused by people thinking about the unknown. It is rarely caused by a real fear of a real thing. There can be wartime hysteria when people are worried about the outbreak of war, even if war never happens. Children can become hysterical about bogeymen even if bogeymen never exist. Hysteria is fear created by the imagination, not reality.

While discussions of the upcoming February "announcement" are very useful, it is not useful for people to become hysterical. The announcement will not be about Earth changes or anything else that would disrupt normal lives. It will be about knew knowledge that will change the way all of humanity thinks of its past, and its present. It will be a moment of profound learning, nothing more, but nothing less. It will mark one of the most important moments in the history of our civilization. Not everyone will agree, but eventually, that is how most people will come to see it.

The greatest changes occur on our planet not because physical things happen, but because new knowledge enters into our consciousness. Some new knowledge is so big, it fills the horizon and changes nearly everything.
    Last edited by Harley; 26th January 2014 at 01:38.
    Harley

11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (26th January 2014), Hervé (26th January 2014), Jean-Marie (26th January 2014), johnf (26th January 2014), Johnny (26th January 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (26th January 2014), Kristo (27th January 2014), Maunagarjana (26th January 2014), Operator (26th January 2014), spiritguide (26th January 2014), sunflower (26th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2014), TODD & NORA (26th January 2014), WhiteFeather (3rd February 2014), Wind (26th January 2014)

12. Link to Post #67
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Well, all right then, let's even focus tighter:

"It will be about knew [sic] knowledge that will change the way all of humanity thinks of its past, and its present."

Now, I wish it were someone like Ingo Swann who would have made that written statement since he was the kind of guy who was very careful with his wording and therefore "new" would just mean that. No place for speculation about "old" knowledge being "re"-discovered, etc...

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Johnny (26th January 2014), Kristo (27th January 2014), Maunagarjana (26th January 2014), Operator (26th January 2014), spiritguide (26th January 2014), StandingWave (26th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2014), TODD & NORA (26th January 2014), WhiteFeather (3rd February 2014)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

I also recall him saying earlier that only part of the announcement will be made by him at his site(s).

Remember he is a Remote Viewer.

For those who don't understand how Remote Viewing is used, it is generally used to view a location(s) that may not be easily or readily accessible (for various reasons) and then if/when something is found that warrants it then they will go in physically.

Therefore it seems highly possible that they've discovered an important artifact or something along those lines and if he RVd it then he should get to share in the discovery by participating in the announcement. As it should be.

Additionally, he has previously stated that this is not a prediction, it is something that he knows and the announcement cannot be changed.

Quote The announcement will not be about Earth changes or anything else that would disrupt normal lives. It will be about knew knowledge that will change the way all of humanity thinks of its past, and its present. It will be a moment of profound learning, nothing more, but nothing less.

The greatest changes occur on our planet not because physical things happen, but because new knowledge enters into our consciousness. Some new knowledge is so big, it fills the horizon and changes nearly everything.
    I believe this may go back beyond Biblical times.
    I wonder who's going to join in the announcement?

Harley

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

bennycog (26th January 2014), johnf (26th January 2014), Johnny (26th January 2014), Kristo (27th January 2014), Operator (26th January 2014), Phoenix1304 (5th February 2014), Snookie (18th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2014), WhiteFeather (3rd February 2014), Wind (26th January 2014)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harley Hawkins (here)
    If y'all pay close attention, he's been giving clues all along.
    Agreed, but I would suggest the clues serve more to filter out options than to be used to indicate options.

Quote Posted by Harley Hawkins (here)
    Here's the latest:

Quote The latestThe Free Dictionary (by Farlex) defines hysteria as "behavior exhibiting excessive or uncontrollable emotion, such as fear or panic." Hysteria is often caused by people thinking about the unknown. It is rarely caused by a real fear of a real thing. There can be wartime hysteria when people are worried about the outbreak of war, even if war never happens. Children can become hysterical about bogeymen even if bogeymen never exist. Hysteria is fear created by the imagination, not reality.
    Where did this part come from? Didn't see it before ...

This is a bit of a strange part it contradicts his previous statements:
    Quote In the beginning, only a few will understand the significance of the announcement
    Quote Some will laugh, and some will cry. But in time, the world will come to know that life on
    Earth changed significantly on that day in February 2014.
    Why would there be hysteria if only a few understand what happened and only overtime the majority begin
    to figure out what happened?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

johnf (26th January 2014), Johnny (26th January 2014)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Why would there be hysteria if only a few understand what happened and only overtime the majority begin
    to figure out what happened?
    I think he was referencing hysteria because there have been a lot of comments from people talking doom and gloom stuff.
    Harley

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

johnf (26th January 2014), Johnny (26th January 2014), Operator (26th January 2014)

20. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 12th August 2016 at 06:33.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

johnf (26th January 2014), Johnny (26th January 2014), Operator (26th January 2014), sunflower (26th January 2014), T Smith (16th February 2014), Wind (26th January 2014)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Here I've compiled all of his posts regarding this announcement in ascending order to help make it easier to follow.

Courtney Brown - Facebook:

Quote Jan 22

Something important is going to happen sometime next month, February 2014. Nothing can stop it now. There will be an announcement, and the world will change on the date of that announcement. Part of that announcement will happen on this Facebook page, right here. In the beginning, only a few will understand the significance of the announcement, and what it means for all of humanity currently living on this planet. Some will laugh, and some will cry. But in time, the world will come to know that life on Earth changed significantly on that day in February 2014. A mystery that has confused our civilization for thousands of years will find an answer. And from that answer, a new direction for the future growth of our species will arise.

Jan 22

Some of the comments on my post below are quite nutty. Some people are reading into it, like there will be an Earth change, or that people have to be ready for some "end times." This is ridiculous. I am planning on nice summer vacations at the beach...for many years to come.

But with that said, there will be an announcement that will change everything, and it will happen in February. You will read about it here, and elsewhere. Many will disregard it, or laugh at it. But in time, the world will see that humanity began to see itself differently from that date on.

Jan 22

For those who are commenting on my "announcement" posts below, this is not a tease. Yes, I know something that I am not talking about. I am making a statement of fact, not making a prediction. But the reason for the delay is that much is going on right now. If everything was ready, the announcement would happen tomorrow. But things are not quite ready yet. They will be ready in February. While it is natural to try to guess what is going on, it will not do much good. I have mentioned this here only so that when the announcement does happen, those who are interested will have ready access to it, and to the related information. But to clear the air a bit.... No, there will not be Earth changes. No, the ETs will not land. No, the sky will not fall down, and the Earth will not shake. No, President Obama will not reveal...whatever.

What will be announced is actually much bigger than all of that. Honest. But not everyone will agree. My statements below simply say that in time, people will eventually understand that the entire development of our species was fundamentally altered on that day in February 2014. It will take time for people to realize this. But it will happen.

Jan 24

Behind the scenes, concerns have been raised that the inevitable "noise" that will accompany the February announcement mentioned below may inadvertently stifle the breadth and depth of public discussion relating to the announcement. That is, claims and counter-claims, arguments and heated rhetoric, may inhibit people from understanding the implications of the contents of the announcement. For this reason, I have been encouraged to make a series of "Implications Postings" that will be related to the announcement. None of the Implications Postings will be directly addressed in the February announcement, but the public is being encouraged to "connect the dots" on their own, thereby widening the effective scope of the announcement's content. Beginning Monday, 3 February 2014, I will post the first of these Implications Postings. This will continue every few days until the actual announcement is made sometime in February.

Jan 25

The Free Dictionary (by Farlex) defines hysteria as "behavior exhibiting excessive or uncontrollable emotion, such as fear or panic." Hysteria is often caused by people thinking about the unknown. It is rarely caused by a real fear of a real thing. There can be wartime hysteria when people are worried about the outbreak of war, even if war never happens. Children can become hysterical about bogeymen even if bogeymen never exist. Hysteria is fear created by the imagination, not reality.

While discussions of the upcoming February "announcement" are very useful, it is not useful for people to become hysterical. The announcement will not be about Earth changes or anything else that would disrupt normal lives. It will be about knew knowledge that will change the way all of humanity thinks of its past, and its present. It will be a moment of profound learning, nothing more, but nothing less. It will mark one of the most important moments in the history of our civilization. Not everyone will agree, but eventually, that is how most people will come to see it.

Harley

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Gardener (26th January 2014), Hervé (26th January 2014), johnf (26th January 2014), Johnny (26th January 2014), Neal (27th January 2014), Operator (26th January 2014), Realeyes (26th January 2014), Robin (26th January 2014), sunflower (26th January 2014), T Smith (16th February 2014), WhiteFeather (3rd February 2014)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote In the beginning, only a few will understand the significance of the announcement, and what it means for all of humanity currently living on this planet.
    Hmmm...

Harley

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Gardener (26th January 2014), johnf (26th January 2014), Johnny (26th January 2014), Operator (26th January 2014)

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,704 times in 8,941 posts

I bet they will announce that science has discovered, scientifically, that the soul exist. It would not change my life!

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

fourty-two (26th January 2014), Gardener (26th January 2014), johnf (26th January 2014), Johnny (26th January 2014), Robin (26th January 2014), Snookie (18th February 2014), WhiteFeather (3rd February 2014)

28. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

The announcement has been pushed back until February 30th, at 12:00 noon GMT. Set your watches and your countdown timers.

Dennis

29. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

blufire (26th January 2014), c0rv0 (27th January 2014), Gardener (26th January 2014), greybeard (26th January 2014), johnf (26th January 2014), Johnny (26th January 2014), Kimberley (26th January 2014), Kindling (5th February 2014), Operator (26th January 2014), Realeyes (26th January 2014), Robin (26th January 2014), TODD & NORA (26th January 2014), ulli (14th February 2014), WhiteFeather (3rd February 2014), Wind (26th January 2014)

30. Link to Post #76
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I really hope that this would be something significant.
    Somehow I have always known, even as a child, that humans have a way different history than we are being told.
    I believe we have history tens, if not hundreds of thousands of years longer than we think. With the flood came the reset and we forgot most of what we knew.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to McMaster For This Post:

Gardener (26th January 2014), greybeard (26th January 2014), Harley (26th January 2014), Johnny (26th January 2014), Operator (26th January 2014), Phoenix1304 (5th February 2014), Snookie (18th February 2014), Wind (26th January 2014)

32. Link to Post #77
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    The announcement has been pushed back until February 30th, at 12:00 noon GMT. Set your watches and your countdown timers.

Dennis
    Then, I can only infer that Earth has slowed down on its orbital path around the sun to account for an additional two days/year for a non- leap-year...

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (26th January 2014), Jean-Marie (26th January 2014), Johnny (26th January 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (26th January 2014), Operator (26th January 2014), Snookie (18th February 2014), WhiteFeather (3rd February 2014)

34. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member Highwhistler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I bet they will announce that science has discovered, scientifically, that the soul exist. It would not change my life!
    Indeed. I feel it could be a topic like "the scientific proof of the immortal soul by remote viewers."

I've been following, supportive and fascinated with Courtney's work for years, and he's very much a scientist of consciousness. Here he is giving a presentation at a Society of Scientific Exploration Conference in Boulder on Remote Viewing and Quantum Science:

Courtney suggests in his recent Facebook posts that most people will not understand the significance of the February Announcement, some will be joyful, some will cry ... but in the unfoldment of time, the Announcement will be widely recognized as a positive turning point in human consciousness, and for human civilization.

Within the Beholder by Highwhistler of The Soul Connection Network
    In this universe of essence, mystery and love, I, Transforming Heart, am another you.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Highwhistler For This Post:

Gardener (26th January 2014), halffull (26th January 2014), Johnny (26th January 2014), Wind (26th January 2014), zebowho (4th February 2014)

36. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Highwhistler (here)
    I've been following, supportive and fascinated with Courtney's work for years, and he's very much a scientist of consciousness. Here he is giving a presentation at a Society of Scientific Exploration Conference in Boulder on Remote Viewing and Quantum Science:

Wow, great video. I've been theorizing along those lines myself for a while (but did not come to detailed conclusions).

Let me reiterate that the title 'wavelength', the favorite movie of Arthur Neumann (a.k.a. Henry Deacon), is no coincidence.
    The movie itself is by today's standards much like a b-movie and easily ignored. The imdb score 5.8 is also not very high.
    But a title should cover the content right? I always wondered about it with this title. The movie is over 30 years old
    now, it indicates how many years ago people were most likely aware of this.

This also relates to the principle of the hemi-sync tapes/sounds of the Robert Monroe Institute, fascinating.
    (Slight difference in frequency between left/right to make you experience otherwise inaudible extreme low frequencies
    thereby changing your brain state ... )

There probably is another relation to the results of the double slit experiment too. It's all about interference
    patterns and influencing them.

Now I know why I probably have been fascinated with analog voice scramblers, hetero-dyne principals in
    receivers and omitting carrier waves (using SSB) as a HAM radio operator since I was a teenager.

I guess this also ties in with a shifting Schumann resonance, locking/tuning our brain like a PLL
    (Phase Locked Loop) circuit changing our reception/perception. And ... the reason why TPTB wants to
    prevent this by interfering as much as possible using other electromagnetic signals like wifi/GSM etc.

Perhaps it also clarifies the chemtrails. Schumann resonance is caused by the space in our atmosphere.
    When you spray metals that reflect electromagnetic waves you change the Schumann resonance.

Ohh boy, I am digressing here into so many other subjects. Probably derailing this thread ....
    Anyway, I was not aware of that video ... Thanks !!

Yes I agree, if there is more evidence that his theory is correct than this would be the subject
    of the announcement.
    Last edited by Operator; 26th January 2014 at 16:49.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (27th January 2014), Gardener (26th January 2014), Johnny (26th January 2014), Kristo (27th January 2014), Neal (27th January 2014), Snookie (18th February 2014), zebowho (4th February 2014)

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,704 times in 8,941 posts

Highwhistler and Operator, you are right, this is very interesting video, incredibly interesting. And yes, the announcement should be around these kinds of thoughts.

Following Brown's views, the universe would be within us, therefore the ancient saying "look within" not without to understand the universe, to near God's creation. Because if fact, mathematically proven, evertyhing is right here, within, not far away, not far in dimensions. And our brain scans precise narrow band of information to adjust to 3 D reality, while in fact we have the universe swimming within us, right here, right now. We are one with it.

From there, we can do like remote viewers and open our thinking process, which is forming holograms on a restricted narrow band of the universe, and now start to see 4th, 5th and other dimensions. This could be the main path to overcome the grip there actually is on the planet. We open our realities for a wider hologram, wider than where our inner/outer captors are, go beyond where they are. He would have proven that we are all one, everything and everyone of us in us.

If I link it to everything there is on this planet, and the possible interference by Dracos etc, this is what they/we would have done to keep us low as level beings, narrow our hologram creation, narrow our minds so that we would not see and not start within, but would look out, therefore not be in contact with the creation, which is within and now, our soul origin.

Anyhow, lots of food for thought.

Quote Posted by Highwhistler (here)

Wow, great video. I've been theorizing along those lines myself for a while (but did not come to detailed conclusions).

Let me reiterate that the title 'wavelength', the favorite movie of Arthur Neumann (a.k.a. Henry Deacon), is no coincidence.
    The movie itself is by today's standards much like a b-movie and easily ignored. The imdb score 5.8 is also not very high.
    But a title should cover the content right? I always wondered about it with this title. The movie is over 30 years old
    now, it indicates how many years ago people were most likely aware of this.

This also relates to the principle of the hemi-sync tapes/sounds of the Robert Monroe Institute, fascinating.
    (Slight difference in frequency between left/right to make you experience otherwise inaudible extreme low frequencies
    thereby changing your brain state ... )

There probably is another relation to the results of the double slit experiment too. It's all about interference
    patterns and influencing them.

Now I know why I probably have been fascinated with analog voice scramblers, hetero-dyne principals in
    receivers and omitting carrier waves (using SSB) as a HAM radio operator since I was a teenager.

I guess this also ties in with a shifting Schumann resonance, locking/tuning our brain like a PLL
    (Phase Locked Loop) circuit changing our reception/perception. And ... the reason why TPTB wants to
    prevent this by interfering as much as possible using other electromagnetic signals like wifi/GSM etc.

Perhaps it also clarifies the chemtrails. Schumann resonance is caused by the space in our atmosphere.
    When you spray metals that reflect electromagnetic waves you change the Schumann resonance.

Ohh boy, I am digressing here into so many other subjects. Probably derailing this thread ....
    Anyway, I was not aware of that video ... Thanks !!

Yes I agree, if there is more evidence that his theory is correct than this would be the subject
    of the announcement.
    Last edited by Flash; 26th January 2014 at 17:18.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Johnny (26th January 2014), Neal (27th January 2014), Snookie (18th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 72 LastLast