Page 6 of 72 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 72 LastLast

Thread: Courtney Brown Announcement for February (now March) 2014

1. Link to Post #101
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Default Re: Courtney Brown Announcement for February (now March) 2014

Oh, one little teenie piece of advise:

In his postings, I'd try not to let any "Name-Dropping" throw me off.

Harley

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Johnny (3rd February 2014)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

It's going to be a loooong month isn't it?

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Inaiá (4th February 2014), Johnny (3rd February 2014), Roisin (9th February 2014)

5. Link to Post #103
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Quote In marketing strategies this is called "Teasers". Brown really has the knack of it. He knows marketing.
    Or maybe it's someone who is sharing in a discovery/announcement with others, is maybe so excited he can hardly contain himself, but cannot make the announcement until he gets the approval from the other shared parties.

But if you personally feel like you're being teased, then that's what it is and I don't have a problem with that either.

Either way I suppose we'll find out fairly soon!

Harley

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

greybeard (3rd February 2014), Johnny (3rd February 2014), Operator (3rd February 2014), Wind (3rd February 2014)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Prediction: it's something to do with DNA discovery about the origin of homo sapien.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Inaiá (4th February 2014), johnf (4th February 2014), Johnny (3rd February 2014), Phoenix1304 (8th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #105
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The Missing Link.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to childs hood end For This Post:

johnf (4th February 2014), Johnny (3rd February 2014)

11. Link to Post #106
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

The big challenge is that people only hear what they want to hear when they want to hear it.
    An important announcement for some is a --so what for others.
    I cant see any announcement changing the human race mind set in an instant much and all as I wish it were so.
    Most are concerned with paying the bills--survival.

To my mind the only thing that could bring change rapidly is a drastic raising of consciousness.

We do have the Super Wave approaching---who knows what that may bring.

I believe Courtney Brown believes in what he is about to announce and its not just down to him or remote viewing I suspect.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Arak (3rd February 2014), centreoflight (4th February 2014), gripreaper (4th February 2014), Harley (3rd February 2014), Inaiá (4th February 2014), Jean-Marie (4th February 2014), johnf (4th February 2014), Johnny (3rd February 2014), jsb_swampfox (4th February 2014), Operator (4th February 2014), Snookie (18th February 2014), Wind (3rd February 2014)

13. Link to Post #107
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Any link anywhere or the actual quote of the trailer/teaser #1?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Inaiá (4th February 2014), johnf (4th February 2014), Johnny (3rd February 2014)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Any idea when? This month, Easter or later? There is quite big fuzz around the internets now about this month and spring...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

greybeard (4th February 2014), Inaiá (4th February 2014), Johnny (3rd February 2014), Wind (3rd February 2014)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by Arak (here)
    Any idea when? This month, Easter or later? There is quite big fuzz around the internets now about this month and spring...
    If the scientist Dr. Paul LaViolette is right, sometime in April.
    http://angelicview.wordpress.com/201...ul-laviolette/

More about the subject of supernova explosions and how they affect human consciousness:
    http://www.collective-evolution.com/...consciousness/

Quote "25 years ago in the year 1987, something happened and the world felt it. The first globally synchronized meditation –commonly known as the first “Harmonic Convergence” – took place. Tens of thousands of people gathered all around the world at sacred sites around the planet to co-ordinate their intention.

A Supernova is a rare stellar explosion so powerful that its radiation can briefly outshine an entire galaxy, releasing as much energy as the sun is expected to emit over its whole life. What type of energy are supernova’s known to emit? You guessed it: Cosmic rays. 1987’s supernova – scientifically referred to as Supernova 1987A – propelled evolution-inducing cosmic rays throughout the universe that have reached planet Earth and are still affecting us to this day. In 1987, an evolution in consciousness began – followed by a growing global movement for change. Coincidence or not, the connection between rising frequencies and rising consciousness is factual."
    What a funny coincidence that soon after that in the year 1989 there were worldwide revolutions... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutions_of_1989

It surely must have been a coincide, right? Just like everything is supposed to be just a coincidence on this planet Earth.

More than a revolution we need an evolution of the human consciousness, but it's actually already happening.
    Last edited by Wind; 3rd February 2014 at 16:23.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Arak (3rd February 2014), centreoflight (4th February 2014), greybeard (4th February 2014), Inaiá (4th February 2014), Johnny (4th February 2014), jsb_swampfox (4th February 2014)

19. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

I find this most interesting as it was in the late spring, early summer of 1987 that I first entered into cosmic consciousness which lasted for nearly a year in it's depth. I heard about the harmonic convergence probably 6 mos. after that....

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Quote Posted by Arak (here)
    If the scientist Dr. Paul LaViolette is right, sometime in April.
    http://angelicview.wordpress.com/201...ul-laviolette/

More about the subject of supernova explosions and how they affect human consciousness:
    http://www.collective-evolution.com/...consciousness/

Quote "25 years ago in the year 1987, something happened and the world felt it. The first globally synchronized meditation –commonly known as the first “Harmonic Convergence” – took place. Tens of thousands of people gathered all around the world at sacred sites around the planet to co-ordinate their intention.

A Supernova is a rare stellar explosion so powerful that its radiation can briefly outshine an entire galaxy, releasing as much energy as the sun is expected to emit over its whole life. What type of energy are supernova’s known to emit? You guessed it: Cosmic rays. 1987’s supernova – scientifically referred to as Supernova 1987A – propelled evolution-inducing cosmic rays throughout the universe that have reached planet Earth and are still affecting us to this day. In 1987, an evolution in consciousness began – followed by a growing global movement for change. Coincidence or not, the connection between rising frequencies and rising consciousness is factual."
    What a funny coincidence that soon after that in the year 1989 there were worldwide revolutions... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutions_of_1989

It surely must have been a coincide, right? Just like everything is supposed to be just a coincidence on this planet Earth.

More than a revolution we need an evolution of the human consciousness, but it's actually already happening.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Arak (3rd February 2014), Gardener (3rd February 2014), greybeard (4th February 2014), johnf (4th February 2014), Johnny (4th February 2014), Wind (3rd February 2014)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,790 times in 2,558 posts

I don't know if this link has already been posted but I thought here would be a good place for it. Some interesting reading that might fit into the implications notes.

http://www.hiddenfromhumanity.com/bu...i.html#myvisit

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

CD7 (3rd February 2014), greybeard (4th February 2014), johnf (4th February 2014), Johnny (4th February 2014), Operator (4th February 2014), Shikasta (4th February 2014), sunflower (4th February 2014)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

3 Feb - Implications posting #1: "At least some of the claims made by Zecharia Sitchin and others involving extraterrestrial interference with human development on Earth in the ancient past appear to be true."

http://www.transients.info/2014/01/a...ney-brown.html
    We are humans becoming, help us to become!

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

greybeard (4th February 2014), Hervé (4th February 2014), johnf (4th February 2014), Johnny (4th February 2014), Operator (4th February 2014), Snookie (18th February 2014), spiritwind (4th February 2014)

25. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

I wonder if mainstream is going to come out and announce the real missing link?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Johnny (4th February 2014)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Personally, I find Courtney Brown's approach to this announcement rather strange.

His announcements and the debates he is trying to encourage do not seem to be happening. Speculation about the announcement is happening, in a small way, but he seems to be asking those who are interested in the announcement to debate something they have already debated! Is he out of touch with the debates that are happening in an alternative community such as PA? And is he misguided in thinking his approach will spark off debate in those who not are ''alternative'' thinkers?

Maybe his next implication post will be more interesting and thought-provoking!
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

4evrneo (4th February 2014), Elainie (4th February 2014), Johnny (4th February 2014), sheme (4th February 2014), T Smith (16th February 2014), Wind (5th February 2014)

29. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

I am reading along in this thread because of minor curiosity, but quite frankly, CB's dramatic attempt to build "excitement" has left me so cold that it has had the opposite effect (toward CB) of reducing any regard I had for him even further. He has made it clear that he is a manipulator and people-user by this carnival show.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

4evrneo (4th February 2014), Elainie (4th February 2014), Johnny (4th February 2014), RichD (4th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014), T Smith (16th February 2014)

31. Link to Post #116
    Great Britain Avalon Member RichD's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes Snowflower I agree, generally it seems with information of great importance or impact then it's better to get the info out asap, before 'someone' changes your mind for you. I guess the delay in the announcement is causing some anticipation... or we wouldn't be pontificating about it here.
    Cheers
    Rich

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RichD For This Post:

Johnny (4th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014), Snookie (18th February 2014)

33. Link to Post #117
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Perhaps in February we will find out that "there shall, in that time, be *rumors* of things going astray, errrm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things wi - with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment. At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock."

UT
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 5th February 2014 at 08:21. Reason: daft me mixing months...

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Johnny (4th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014)

35. Link to Post #118
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

A different "viewpoint" on Courtney Brown:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Well... well... well... what do you know...

When I was commenting that Simon's data were getting closer and closer to those of LRH and Laura Knight-Jadczyk... here is an example from the latter having to do with Courtney Brown:

23 November 1996
    Q: (T) Is the book Courtney Brown wrote, "Cosmic Voyage," concerning the Martian population...
    A: It is true that there are underground bases on Mars, but they are Orion STS.
    Q: (T) Are there Martians as portrayed by Courtney Brown?
    A: Not exactly. He is portraying the Orion STS as the Martians.
    Q: (T) Is Courtney Brown a government disinformation agent?
    A: More as an "agent provocateur."
    Q: (T) Is he working for the government?
    A: Not directly, and remember, the government is not one entity.
    Q: (L) Who is primarily backing Courtney Brown?
    A: Rockefeller group.
    Q: (L) And, is Mike Lindemann and company part of this Rockefeller group at this time?
    A: Yes.
    Q: (L) Linda Howe?
    A: No.
    Q: (T) Did Courtney actually do remote viewing to obtain the information in the book?
    A: Not really. Not needed.
    Q: (T) Does this mean that the whole story is concocted on his part?
    A: Semi. Elements of it are factual.
    Q: (T) Yes. I could see that there were factual elements. I could also see that there was a LOT that was questionable. that conflicts with EVERYTHING else that has come out from other researchers. This is all totally twisted and different.
    A: Close.
    Q: (T) Is Courtney able to do remote viewing?
    Q: (T) But he did not use it with this book?
    Q: (T) So, the book was made up the way it is. It is a story. Some factual information, some invented information, some pure BS thrown in to fluff it out. So, the book is NOT an account of work that has come from remote viewing sessions?
    A: No, but not needed.
    Q: (L) You have said twice that remote viewing was not "needed." Where did he get his information?
    A: Secret sources. Agents of the nation "of the third eye."
    Q: (J) What or who - is the "Nation of the Third Eye?"
    A: Terran civilization under the surface.
    Q: (L) Now, wait a minute. I remember that when they said the Aryans were brought from Kantek, and that they were "sturdier," or something like that, and I remarked that it seemed that they would be less sturdy - and the C's answered "on the surface." Now, that has always bothered me. I don't think they meant "surface appearances." Have the Aryans been glorified as the "master race" because they are more suited to living underground?
    A: Close. All types there are "Aryan."
    Q: (L) Okay, is this a Terran underground civilization that has been 'managed' by Orions, or did it develop on its own?
    A: One at a time.
    Q: (L) Did the underground civilization develop on its own?
    Q: (L) Is it managed or manipulated by Orions as well?
    Q: (L) Are these "managers" Orions from other densities?
    A: Yes and no.
    Q: (L) I don't understand. Are there some that are 4th and some that are 3rd?
    A: The human types there are "bi-density."
    Q: (L) Holy Shiite Moslems!
    A: Grays and Lizards are 4th density. They can "visit" 3rd density, but they must keep returning to 4th in order to "regenerate."
    Q: (T) Are you saying that the human/Aryan types can exist as long as they want in any density?
    A: In 4th and 3rd.
    Q: (L) They can move back and forth, existing with equal ease on either density?
    A: Well, not with "equal ease," because 4th density is easier, naturally.
    Q: (T) So, the information Courtney Brown was given to write this quasi fiction book, is about the Aryans and not about the Martians?
    A: "Martians" is easier to understand for the less well-informed, not to mention any discussion of the densities!
    Q: (T) Absolutely. Martians are easier to accept. A lot easier to understand than densities! (L) Okay, Third Eye. What is this?
    A: That is what they call themselves when pressed for an explanation by surface types, such as yourselves. They were the inspiration for Masonic lore and Illuminati, too.
    Q: (L) Does this "Third Eye" designation have a connotation of third eye abilities as we understand them?
    A: Psychic.
    Q: (T) Does Courtney know he has been had?
    A: He has not been "had." He is under the employ of those who pull the levers, so to speak.
    Q: (L) You said "pull the levers." Is Courtney Brown a robot, Greenbaumed, mind-controlled, implanted, or any or all of the above? (T) Or is he just foolish?
    A: No. Not so foolish, he does not worry about paying the power bill. As Forest Gump said: "Stupid is as stupid does."
    Q: (L) Are you implying that I am foolish or stupid because I DO worry about paying the power bill?
    A: No, we are not implying that you are stupid, or foolish, for that matter... But, Courtney Brown is not either. Who is he hurting? And, he has hit the jackpot with this one. Knowledge can be procured by reading literature, then analyzing it.
    Q: (T) Is the time table that he has given correct?
    A: Close.
    Q: (T) So, the powers that be are going to follow this time table and present the Aryans as Martians?
    Q: (L) Are the Aryans going to present themselves as Martians?
    A: Initially. In order for the Terrans to get used to the idea of EBEs.
    Q: (T) But, they are not the good guys. Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.
    A: Some of the "good guys" are identical in appearance.
    Q: (T) Is this a subterfuge on the part of the Aryans so that they can slide in quietly and take over?
    A: No, they do not need that at all. It is a way for the "government" to introduce everyone to the new reality of the existence of intelligent life all over the place, not just here.
    Q: (T) So, they have their own agenda, but it is not what Courtney presented in the book.
    A: It does not matter. The book is a somewhat altered "New Reality 101."

End Quote
    [...]
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Cara (13th March 2014), Johnny (4th February 2014), RichD (4th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014), Snookie (19th February 2014), Sophocles (4th February 2014), T Smith (16th February 2014), TraineeHuman (6th February 2014)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

I think that the general idea in this instance is that

- The main announcement is not done by him. So he has no control over it.
    - But Courtney wants to eagerly promote remote viewing to the scientific world.
    - He will be able to tag on RV results to this announcement as "I told you so" (that's why he needs the attention in advance)
    - He can now claim that scientific findings would be done a lot quicker if RV is scientifically accepted.

So he may be a bit (over-)enthusiastic over 2 different things, the announcement itself
    but especially the opportunity to plug RV in a big way again.

Just my guess ...
    Last edited by Operator; 4th February 2014 at 19:10. Reason: Typo

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

4evrneo (4th February 2014), greybeard (4th February 2014), Harley (4th February 2014), Hervé (4th February 2014), johnf (4th February 2014), Johnny (4th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014), Snookie (19th February 2014), Sophocles (4th February 2014), Wind (5th February 2014)

39. Link to Post #120
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hopefully, the 'announcement' isn't just a reminder that Brown rhymes with Clown...
    Last edited by Pweeky; 4th February 2014 at 23:32.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pweeky For This Post:

Johnny (4th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 72 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 72 LastLast