+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 72 FirstFirst 1 6 46 56 66 72 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1435

Thread: Courtney Brown Announcement for February (now March) 2014

1. Link to Post #1101
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Default Re: Courtney Brown Announcement for February (now March) 2014

About the man Rv ing how the stones were moved around, it does not remind me of what RA mentioned in The Law of One and the Ra chronicles

3.8 Questioner: How were the blocks moved?
    Ra: I am Ra. You must picture the activity within all that is created. The energy is, though finite, quite large compared to the understanding/distortion of your peoples. This is an obvious point well known to your peoples, but little considered.

This energy is intelligent. It is hierarchical. Much as your mind/body/spirit complex dwells within an hierarchy of vehicles and retains, therefore, the shell, or shape, or field, and the intelligence of each ascendingly intelligent or balanced body, so does each atom of such a material as rock. When one can speak to that intelligence, the finite energy of the physical, or chemical, rock/body is put into contact with that infinite power which is resident in the more well-tuned bodies, be they human or rock.

With this connection made, a request may be given. The intelligence of infinite rock-ness communicates to its physical vehicle and that splitting and moving which is desired is then carried out through the displacement of the energy field of rock-ness from finity to a dimension which we may conveniently call, simply, infinity.

In this way, that which is required is accomplished due to the cooperation of the infinite understanding of the Creator indwelling in the living rock. This is, of course, the mechanism by which many things are accomplished which are not subject to your present means of physical analysis of action at a distance.

3.9 Questioner: I am reminded of the statement, approximately, if you had enough faith, you could say to a mountain to move and the mountain would move. I assume this is approximately what you are saying, and I am assuming that if you are fully aware of the Law of One, then you are able to do these things. Is that correct?
    Ra: I am Ra. The vibratory distortion of sound, faith, is perhaps one of the stumbling blocks between those of what we may call the infinite path and those of the finite proving/understanding.

You are precisely correct in your understanding of the congruency of faith and intelligent infinity; however, one is a spiritual term, the other more acceptable perhaps to the conceptual framework distortions of those who seek with measure and pen.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Pyramids

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Billy (15th March 2014), Elainie (15th March 2014), Flash (16th March 2014), fractal being (15th March 2014), Gardener (15th March 2014), Joanne Shepard (15th March 2014), Johnny (15th March 2014), mab777 (15th March 2014), Robin (15th March 2014), Rollo (15th March 2014), StandingWave (15th March 2014), Wind (15th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #1102
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Arak (here)
    Latest when they show Dick doing RV and he has plug in his ear (wouldnt change anything if there would not be) it became impossible to show this to sceptics...
    RV sessions are prepared by a kind of 'warming up' ... sometimes they listen to
    hemi-sync sounds or music. Later on you also saw Daz with earplugs.

What surprised me more is that Dick closes his eyes a lot which is actually
    not preferred to do while remote viewing. When I attempted RVing I also
    close my eyes a lot ... but then you're actually using psychic abilities.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Arak (15th March 2014), Arc (15th March 2014), Flash (16th March 2014), fractal being (15th March 2014), Hervé (15th March 2014), Joanne Shepard (15th March 2014), Johnny (15th March 2014), Shikasta (15th March 2014), Wind (15th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #1103
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

I will gladly eat crow if I am wrong as I obviously have not seen the whole video but it all seems like a major psy-ops to me. "Please do not make up your mind before having watched the whole video"....because we wont be able to hypnotize you and bring you to the conclusion we want before the end of the video....... I say,
    I don't know, its just my initial gut reaction and boy do I have a good gut....

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Eram (15th March 2014), fractal being (15th March 2014), Joanne Shepard (15th March 2014), Johnny (15th March 2014), Operator (15th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #1104
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 times in 226 posts

It's focused at people who know nothing about any of it and it's sad to me that he will charge for the DVD when the very people who would theoretically need the information the most. Really, if you wanted to show it was scientific you should have more than two guys in a room we only see a little of and you don't reproduce it with various people other places who are also going blind. It's a bit tacky to me to assume only these guys are qualified, too. These theories aren't new and while what they describe makes a lot more sense to me than that "dragging all those heavy stones up pyramids", but just one place saying it when we can't conclusively prove it (doesn't matter if I agree with it) from the past at this point. Did 1000 people all blindly RV this or two? Were they all blinded? No. Not saying they didn't see it at all...probably did, but saying it is "unambiguous" isn't a true statement.

It comes down to, once again, what a person reasons makes the most sense. I have disagreed with the idea of saying that anyone who doesn't agree with me (said by anyone) is in denial, and I would like to see the whole "evidence", but am not buying a DVD about it. I am not surprised at what was seen at all, but it isn't "Farsight Planet 2014" and it comes off as a commercial. How sad...well, there is information there and that is nice, but he keeps talking about the website and the video...sigh. Many viewers of many disciplines have seen many things and many people view remotely, so no one owns that and no one has the only right one way to do it.

This quote from his newsletter strikes me:

Quote The reason this project on the Great Pyramid is so important is because we have completely changed the way remote viewing is primarily done, from primarily a paper and pen process to a process recorded live on video that is theatrically interesting. You need to see it. It is now impossible for any reasonable person to deny the reality of remote viewing.
    Making it theatrical makes it so important? And it's impossible to deny or you aren't reasonable? I'm not disputing what he says, but the way it is presented. I'm not being ugly here and I understand his passion...I just wish he would be a scientist and just say it without all the rest of it.

I do agree that this can be a year to make changes and focus our positive energies toward healing the planet and everything on it. We can think and focus toward good and peace. I do also see written results of the sessions that are free on the website, so that is good. There is much written there to read...guess it comes down to what a person chooses to accept. I will be interested to read what others think of what he said so far and what else he says on this.
    Last edited by Synchronicity; 15th March 2014 at 06:48.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Synchronicity For This Post:

Billy (15th March 2014), ceetee9 (16th March 2014), fractal being (15th March 2014), frozen alchemy (25th March 2014), Hervé (15th March 2014), Jean-Luc (15th March 2014), Johnny (15th March 2014), lightwalker (15th March 2014), Operator (15th March 2014), StandingWave (15th March 2014), ThePythonicCow (15th March 2014)

9. Link to Post #1105
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Note: He mentions one of the remote viewers at the time of 35:35 seeing and communicating telepathically with a female Mantis extraterrestrial who was involved with the construction of the pyramids. I wonder if the Mantids that Simon Parkes is in relations with are the same beings! Very interesting...

Also, everybody...do keep in mind that Courtney is only one part of the announcement. It seems pretty clear that the amount of evidence stockpiled on the construction of the pyramids has been gathered by many different people. I am assuming that this will also mean that physical evidence has been found with the possibility of DNA tests, but this is just speculation.

Please do not be deterred just because Courtney is marketing a documentary. Can you really blame him? His documentary is one small part of this puzzle, and I have no doubt that there will be more evidence to satisfy your salivating selves.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Arc (15th March 2014), Billy (15th March 2014), Earth Angel (15th March 2014), fractal being (15th March 2014), Johnny (15th March 2014), lightwalker (15th March 2014), Sabrina (15th March 2014), Snookie (15th March 2014), Wind (15th March 2014)

11. Link to Post #1106
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

One of the problems that I have with this whole thing is that CB is using Remote Viewing for the physical evidence. Remote viewing is not 100% facts. Even Ingo Swan, who coined the term, was not a 100% remote viewer. If you watch Ingo's interviews and speeches, you will hear him say that he was not 100% correct.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Star Wonder For This Post:

Arc (15th March 2014), fractal being (15th March 2014), frozen alchemy (25th March 2014), Hervé (15th March 2014), Joanne Shepard (15th March 2014), Johnny (15th March 2014), Synchronicity (15th March 2014)

13. Link to Post #1107
    Thanks

I don't blame him for needing to pay for the work. I think it's the absolutes that annoy me and it isn't the message per se, and I do hope there is evidence that will make this more than one place with two men. Scientifically that would make a difference and take the theatrics away from the topic.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Quote Posted by Arak (here)
    Latest when they show Dick doing RV and he has plug in his ear (wouldnt change anything if there would not be) it became impossible to show this to sceptics...
    RV sessions are prepared by a kind of 'warming up' ... sometimes they listen to
    hemi-sync sounds or music. Later on you also saw Daz with earplugs.

What surprised me more is that Dick closes his eyes a lot which is actually
    not preferred to do while remote viewing. When I attempted RVing I also
    close my eyes a lot ... but then you're actually using psychic abilities.
    Which isn't a bad thing if it works..but I see your point. I usually close my eyes...but then I just clear my mind and go there, so I'm not doing his protocol.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Synchronicity For This Post:

Billy (15th March 2014), fractal being (15th March 2014), Hervé (15th March 2014), Jean-Luc (15th March 2014), Johnny (15th March 2014), Operator (15th March 2014), ThePythonicCow (15th March 2014)

15. Link to Post #1108
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Well, you can rent the movie for 12 $ or 15 $ if you want to buy it, which is basically nothing. I'll buy it just because I want to support their work. Sure it would be nice if the movie was free like everything else, but unfortunately this world still operates on money. I was actually anticipating that it might have been a market ploy, but I don't consider it as a scam. I don't see nothing fradulent about this information.

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/10818
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Arc (15th March 2014), Billy (15th March 2014), Gardener (15th March 2014), Hervé (15th March 2014), Jean-Luc (15th March 2014), Joanne Shepard (15th March 2014), JohnJ (16th March 2014), Johnny (15th March 2014), mab777 (15th March 2014), Richard S. (15th March 2014), Robin (15th March 2014), Sabrina (15th March 2014), Shikasta (15th March 2014), ThePythonicCow (15th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #1109
    Thanks

I don't see the information as fraudulent, either. But using RV as "the" evidence and stating that it is impossible to not see it as fact isn't very scientific, so I do hope there is some evidence that is more absolute. But really, it will all come out in the wash. Maybe DNA, maybe who knows? For some no evidence besides the alien standing in from of them will do, some will accept everything they are told without questioning, and many will think about all that is said and come to a conclusion somewhere in the middle.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Synchronicity For This Post:

Arc (15th March 2014), Billy (15th March 2014), Gardener (15th March 2014), Jean-Luc (15th March 2014), Johnny (15th March 2014), lightwalker (15th March 2014), Limor Wolf (15th March 2014), ThePythonicCow (15th March 2014), Wind (15th March 2014)

19. Link to Post #1110
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Here are the RV sessions

http://farsight.org/demo/Mysteries/M..._Sessions.html

I am disappointed with the announcement. He needs more than an RV study to change beliefs and there is plenty of other research that can be linked to the information.

I am not saying that I don't believe what was seen in the RV sessions. The officially accepted history of the building of the pyramids has never made sense to me. In order to believe that officially accepted history you have to accept a string of improbabilities, suspend your intelligence and all critical thinking.

There is so much more research and what he is saying would be more effective in changing beliefs if he pieced it all together.

As an aside, I am really interested in the headgear and have a theory that there were aliens with these large elongated heads and they were very powerful. An elite group of humans wore headgear to imitate this physical attribute and thus assume a semblance of power. From this came the practice of binding heads and distorting the shape of the skull (which happened across the world among tribes who could not have been in contact with each other). But do the mantis aliens have skulls that are larger and elongated? Which aliens have those kind of skulls?

Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Arc (15th March 2014), Billy (15th March 2014), fractal being (15th March 2014), Hervé (15th March 2014), Johnny (15th March 2014), Shikasta (15th March 2014), T Smith (15th March 2014), ThePythonicCow (15th March 2014), Wind (15th March 2014)

21. Link to Post #1111
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

It needs reiterating: This is only part one of three announcements that will be made throughout the day. Courtney keeps saying that the announcements will be made elsewhere, too, which may be indicative of evidence from other parties that do not have to solely do with remote viewing.

Perhaps Courtney's remote viewing is just a supplement to the pyramid evidence?
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Arc (15th March 2014), Billy (15th March 2014), fractal being (15th March 2014), Joanne Shepard (15th March 2014), Johnny (15th March 2014), mab777 (15th March 2014), Sabrina (15th March 2014), Snookie (15th March 2014), ThePythonicCow (15th March 2014), Wind (15th March 2014)

23. Link to Post #1112
    Thanks

I think if he had said that in this video it would help, though. Yes, he says he will say two more things and had said it wasn't just him...but it wasn't. He said it was the two RVers, so that could be his proof or not. Should be interesting to see all three pieces. I do think if he dropped the "must believe" comments it would help consider it maybe the way he meant to say it. No, no one must believe and no, what he said so far isn't proof. If something was damaged in shipping or whatever he said before, maybe that is coming.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Synchronicity For This Post:

Billy (15th March 2014), fractal being (15th March 2014), Johnny (15th March 2014), ThePythonicCow (15th March 2014)

25. Link to Post #1113
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    I will gladly eat crow if I am wrong as I obviously have not seen the whole video but it all seems like a major psy-ops to me. "Please do not make up your mind before having watched the whole video"....because we wont be able to hypnotize you and bring you to the conclusion we want before the end of the video....... I say,
    I don't know, its just my initial gut reaction and boy do I have a good gut....
    Indeed.
    He even uses the color blue with moving patterns for background to put you in a "submissive, open for input" state of mind. Just like they do in the news.
    Regardless of the content of his "announcement", he really puts me off by all these self promoting manipulative ways in which is he handling all this.

I'm not buying it and I have to admit that it irritates the hell out of me that he manages to get so much attention to his self promotion. Even here on Avalon. 56 pages of it already.

If we are to learn how to make up our own mind, doesn't that include that we put our attention to sources that are free of manipulative suggestions?
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

26. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Andrew (15th March 2014), Arc (15th March 2014), Billy (15th March 2014), blufire (15th March 2014), Domo67 (15th March 2014), Finefeather (15th March 2014), fractal being (15th March 2014), frozen alchemy (25th March 2014), Hervé (15th March 2014), InTheBackground (15th March 2014), Jean-Luc (15th March 2014), Johnny (15th March 2014), Spacyman (15th March 2014), spiritwind (15th March 2014), StandingWave (15th March 2014), Synchronicity (15th March 2014), ThePythonicCow (15th March 2014), Timewaster (15th March 2014), ViralSpiral (15th March 2014)

27. Link to Post #1114
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am usually very open to things that we discuss here, but this time I feel tricked. I waited for the announcement, which was promised with bait and switch tactics, and then was given less than stellar results. If the message was so important to the world, why did CB feel such a need to sell it.
    Last edited by Star Wonder; 15th March 2014 at 08:30.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Wonder For This Post:

Billy (15th March 2014), c0rv0 (15th March 2014), Johnny (15th March 2014), Kumonitori (15th March 2014), ThePythonicCow (15th March 2014)

29. Link to Post #1115
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

I'm going to put my post from earlier in this thread as I feel it is even more relevant now.
    Quote Ok here's my contribution to the discussion:

So far my take on these’ implications’ (which will probably not be very popular) is that they feed an ‘AGENDA’.

I have no doubt that we have a colourful history that is much more interesting than the simple evolutionary cave-man progression we are taught. However I feel there is such a push amongst the mainstream alternative groups to propagate a particular ‘alternative’ version of our history that it makes me suspect it is part of a wider agenda.

I tend to suspect that material that focuses on the fact that we are prisoners of some powerful overlords feeds into a wider version of that story line that actually perpetuates the problem. The reason I see that it perpetuates the problem is that it actually keeps us on the same frequency of reality...just a wider more complex version of the same frequency. It provides the illusion of offering ‘truth’ but actually keeps us operating within the program...the matrix. ..just a sightly more complex version.

So while we may be prisoners of nefarious forces, we will only actually become free when we realise and connect with the higher frequency where they are us and we are they...we are all one and there is actually NO DIVISION. To me this is the magic key ‘that they are designed to not want us to find’. Once this realizations seeps into mass consciousness it is GAME OVER, and we return to our divine state.

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Alekahn2 (15th March 2014), Billy (15th March 2014), Domo67 (15th March 2014), fractal being (15th March 2014), Hervé (15th March 2014), Jean-Luc (15th March 2014), Johnny (15th March 2014), lightwalker (15th March 2014), Limor Wolf (15th March 2014), Rollo (15th March 2014), Selene (15th March 2014), Snookie (15th March 2014), StandingWave (15th March 2014), T Smith (15th March 2014), ThePythonicCow (15th March 2014), Wind (15th March 2014)

31. Link to Post #1116
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,358 times in 223 posts

The agenda is OBVIOUSLY to MAKE MONEY. One has to wonder how much everyone's cut is from the video...suspect RVers received a set amount, while Courtney will bank the bulk of the funds on this first video, and others will bank more on the next two videos that will be sold. How funds are distributed from any given initiative is indicative of the consciousness associated with the initiative.

Will this initiative result in expediting the arrival of Superconsciousness?...perhaps the question should be rephrased. Will this initiative bring people closer together?

You decide.
    Last edited by superconsciousness; 15th March 2014 at 09:34.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to superconsciousness For This Post:

frozen alchemy (25th March 2014), InTheBackground (15th March 2014), Johnny (15th March 2014), Kumonitori (15th March 2014)

33. Link to Post #1117
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Yes it seems to me there is a real manipulative aspect to this whole thing...especially the way he has been towing everyone along and trying to convince us that this is the catalyst for change and we need to get behind it and actively PROMOTE it and spread the word...'oh and don't forget to sign up for the news letter so I can spam you directly and remind you how important it is' ...bit dodgy to me.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Billy (15th March 2014), fractal being (15th March 2014), frozen alchemy (25th March 2014), InTheBackground (15th March 2014), Johnny (15th March 2014), Kumonitori (15th March 2014)

35. Link to Post #1118
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    Yes it seems to me there is a real manipulative aspect to this whole thing...especially the way he has been towing everyone along and trying to convince us that this is the catalyst for change and we need to get behind it and actively PROMOTE it and spread the word...'oh and don't forget to sign up for the news letter so I can spam you directly and remind you how important it is' ...bit dodgy to me.
    well he failed then ... cause it took too long and was too vague to create any impact. Also can anyone tell me why on earth the date / timing was important for this announcement? i mean 10 days before or after it wont change anything, so why did they move the anny to this day????

p.s. i rewatched this ... i just feel wronged tbh. Proof and obvious are words used here alot ... guess their meaning has lost its value lately ... cause nothing i heard was proof or obvious. sorry
    Last edited by Etherios; 15th March 2014 at 10:04.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

fractal being (15th March 2014), frozen alchemy (25th March 2014), Johnny (15th March 2014), Shikasta (15th March 2014), swoods_blue (15th March 2014)

37. Link to Post #1119
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Star Wonder (here)
    I am usually very open to things that we discuss here, but this time I feel tricked. I waited for the announcement, which was promised with bait and switch tactics, and then was given less than stellar results. If the message was so important to the world, why did CB feel such a need to sell it.
    I sympathise with you, Star wonder, but why not? if there are buyers to what you call - 'bait and switch tactics' then why not try to sell? any feelings of trickery are simply but self illusions, if we are the ones who do not put for ourselves some clear boundaries on how we would like to recieve our information while ignoring the signs on the ground, then directing a finger to an outside source may be quite redundant

There is no absolute truth or falsehood in anything, and possibly the findings of the Farsight institute could have been interesting enough to examine and discuss if the wrapping was different and if they were not trying to get us hooked (either with malice intention or not). With such, my own interest with the offering was but a spark of a second, seeing how it is being conducted and moving along. My energy is important to me and the way I spend it is of value.

When someone is waving tempteation infront of our noses, there is a good chance that we are being caught in a fishing rod in order to get us on the plate, when there are those who sincerely offer to share some of their own food, they simply distributes it without preconditions, or with only a few ones which their aim is understood. I admit to be extremely selective with what I am offered and am ready to take the 'bait' only when there is a very high level of integrity and real sincerity involved. This, it seems, is the key to any type of conduct in the present and in the future if we want to change anything in this world

Many Blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 17th March 2014 at 11:00.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Billy (15th March 2014), fractal being (15th March 2014), Gardener (15th March 2014), Hervé (15th March 2014), Johnny (15th March 2014), RunningDeer (15th March 2014), Shikasta (15th March 2014), StandingWave (15th March 2014)

39. Link to Post #1120
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,358 times in 223 posts

Remote viewing is real as is the information presented, but some people use remote viewing to control others. What a struggle it will be for humanity to rise above our collective desires for power/sex/fame/possessions/food...but rise above it we shall.

Anyway, an interesting sidebar factoid is that the Great Pyramid is actually eight-sided:

https://www.google.com/search?q=grea...id+eight+sides
    Last edited by superconsciousness; 15th March 2014 at 10:29.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to superconsciousness For This Post:

conk (15th March 2014), fractal being (15th March 2014), Gardener (15th March 2014), Johnny (15th March 2014), RunningDeer (15th March 2014), StandingWave (15th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 72 FirstFirst 1 6 46 56 66 72 LastLast