Page 8 of 72 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 72 LastLast

Thread: Courtney Brown Announcement for February (now March) 2014

1. Link to Post #141
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: Courtney Brown Announcement for February (now March) 2014

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    I'm thinking that the realization that the whole enchilada is a lie, from the origins of the species, to the history we have been taught, to physics and the Newtonian paradigm, to religion, to money and commerce, to energy and ...

Yup, everything you ever thought, everything you ever believed, everything you have ever been taught, was a lie.
    Just found this (Important) Egyptian Festival/Celebration Date

Feb 9 - Egyptians Celebrate the...

"Day of unseen in the Underworld"

~ http://www.aelives.com/holidays.htm

2. Link to Post #142
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

I'm thinking that the realization that the whole enchilada is a lie, from the origins of the species, to the history we have been taught, to physics and the Newtonian paradigm, to religion, to money and commerce, to energy and ...

Yup, everything you ever thought, everything you ever believed, everything you have ever been taught, was a lie.
    Are you saying most everything we believe was made-up for us?

OH MY!

Harley

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

conk (5th February 2014), gripreaper (5th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), meeradas (5th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014)

4. Link to Post #143
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ERK (here)
    I am sick of the carrot and stick stuff , he should just announce it, enough of this nonsense. Then again I am quite sure we have all heard/read about it before.
    Preaching to the Choir...

You forgot to mention just (1) more (important thing) to remember...

Quote Marketing 101...
    I'll be happy to explain in further detail if required..?

5. Link to Post #144
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Quote Posted by Harley Hawkins (here)
    Not clear to me:

Courteny Brown:
    Quote My statements below simply say that in time, people will eventually understand that the entire development of our species was fundamentally altered on that day in February 2014. It will take time for people to realize this. But it will happen.
    Is he saying that on the day of the announcement people will begin to understand that our entire development was fundamentally altered (in the past)?

Or

Is he saying that the entire development of our species will be fundamentally altered on the day of the announcement?

What say?

This one...

Quote Is he saying that on the day of the announcement people will begin to understand that our entire development was fundamentally altered (in the past)?
    Moreso, on a Sub-Conscious level at 1st, thus transforming into Mass-Awareness

No more... because the (PTW-Spell) has been broken for good..!!!

PS - If I can find it, I will share an article that I read the other day that completes the entire picture...
    Here is the article I mentioned 'above'...

Moving Into 5D, Hidden In Plain Sight

Feb 3, 2014

by Gregg Prescott, M.S.
    www.in5d.com

Imagine moving into your new lightbody while the ruling elite watch you 'ascend'? Many times, Hollywood hides messages in plain sight. In this particular case, most people will see this as fantasy or science-fiction, but is there a grain of truth hidden within the storyline?

In an episode called, "Transfigurations," the following Star Trek clip shows a race of beings on the verge of transcending their current form into Lightbodies, but the ruling elite were desperately trying to keep them under subservience, control and conformity.

JOHN: You could learn from these people, Sunad. They do not fear me.

SUNAD: They don't know how dangerous you are, you and the others like you.

JOHN: That is what you and the other leaders have maintained for generations, but it is not true. Captain, my species is on the verge of a wondrous evolutionary change. A transmutation beyond our physical being. I am the first of my kind to approach this metamorphosis. They tried to convince us it was a sickness we would never survive, that the pain and energy pulses would kill us. They claimed we were dangerous so they destroyed anyone who exhibited the signs of the transfiguration.

SUNAD: We were protecting our society.

JOHN: By murdering us? You saw the mutations as a threat to your authority. You were terrified of something you couldn't understand. Some suspected that what was happening to them was not evil. Four of us decided to flee Zalkon and let the metamorphosis take its course.

JOHN: There is nothing to fear. You can join me. All Zalkonians can. Let me show you.

John reaches out a hand to Sunad, who recoils.

SUNAD: Don't touch me!

JOHN: As you wish. But others will listen... now that you can no longer prevent me from telling them the truth. Those who are willing will follow me.

Look around you. The ruling elite are poisoning our water, air and food supplies. The fluoridation of our water has led to the calcification of our pineal glands, which in past history, were much larger than they are now. As many of you know, the pineal gland is called your "3rd Eye" and is the window to your soul and your true, divine reason for being here.

Imagine being able to tap into your true potential? Perhaps this is what the ruling elite fear the most as they certainly do not want people thinking for themselves or thinking outside the box because that would limit our need for government.

You are truly more powerful than you can possibly imagine. Believe in yourself and have faith in humanity. The rest will fall into place.

http://www.in5d.com/moving-into-5d.html

PS - Who needs Courtney Brown and his (Marketing 101) exercise...

Last edited by jackovesk; 5th February 2014 at 08:01.

6. Link to Post #145
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

I am on the same train of thought for about a year now, and the period before that has led to some serious depression on my part, the depression part has passed, and has transformed me to someone who actually doesn't know if he should or should not care anymore, I have no clue on how to move on from here and the amount of drivel ( yes yes even here on the forum) is staggering and not helping at all, we as a collective may have found out some interesting facts, but we are still a long long way from home. Getting of grid and grow my own food and stop participating in the bs fraudulent system is the only thing I can come up with so far but I am afraid that's all I have left to offer, rotten system or not, aliens and archons or not, wrong perspective on natural law or not, I still want to be free of ratrace stress and lead a decent human life, so no matter who is the controller, I still need peace and dinner to relax into this earthbound situation, severing all ties is unfortunately harder then should be necessary, they did a good job on that one, such a pity..

And after we pass away, is this the light we are drawn to, so weird to be unsure about anything and question everything.

Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 5th February 2014 at 09:12.

7. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Harley Hawkins (here)
    Courtney Brown
    4 minutes ago

Thanks Harley Hawkins. Let’s look at some of this, as just another statement, without putting it in the context of some unknown (or not) yet to come.
    Quote may have been “run” (…) prison planet in the ancient past (…) these efforts appear to have been interrupted (…) it is possible that residual disruptive elements remain.
    The linguistic mood throughout is conditional, “may have been” for the ancient past, rather more likely for the interruption (“appear”), and still more so, though understated, for the “disruptive elements” (“possible”).

From the historical speculation regarding the ancient past, we jump to a present perfect (“efforts appear to have been interrupted”) with no time indication other than that the effects are being felt now. So when did the interruption take place? The ambiguity lies in suggesting that it could have happened at any time since the ancient past. This would include a Christian perspective for example, whereby Jesus opened the door two thousand years ago. However, those who employ phrases like “prison planet” would say that if anything has happened yet, it must be extremely recent. If it were something messianic, many would be like orthodox Jews, saying that we are still waiting. Ultimately, it doesn’t matter; what matters is that the perception is now.

If we accept that something indeed has happened in the extremely recent past (Simon Parkes for one suggests this), then we have two possible readings of the last sentence. “It is possible that residual disruptive elements remain” now becomes either the understatement of the century, since the globalization of the prison planet is so close to completion, or we can take the optimistic view that a watershed has been reached and that the huge disruption we are still seeing is indeed the work of residual elements only.
    The cleaning up operations after any disaster will be at least as long as the event itself, and the moment of its ending will not always be readily identifiable. A tsunami will peak over a period of several minutes, and continue to do damage as it recedes. A fire will go out when the source of combustible material is used up or switched off, but the fireman’s work is far from over when he turns off his hose. And a battlefield will continue to be dangerous after the battle is over (mines, collapsing buildings, pockets of resistance…).

There is always a point where we eventually realize that the worst is over, and has been for a little while. In terms of seasonal darkness, Christmas is strategically placed a couple of days after the solstice, on the first day that is visibly longer, even though there is still plenty of darkness to come.

That for me is the ambiguity of this message, and the likely divided reception of the main message, whatever it is. How can some people claim that things can only get better when on the face of it they are so appalling?

It doesn’t really matter who Courtney Brown is getting his information from, given that it would be a very misguided deception by controllers who have clearly lost their grip.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Christine (5th February 2014), Cognitive Dissident (5th February 2014), Harley (5th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), onawah (6th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014), Snookie (19th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Hi Harley,

Thanks for posting hint #2 ...
    Where did you find it? What I noticed is that they don't come in the form of copy/paste text but as copied 'images'.
    If one would like to spread a message far and wide copyable text would be better. Technical detection of the
    text on the net is more difficult in the form of images.

What I noticed as a big change that currently seems to be going on is the U-turn that the USA is making in it's
    foreign policy with respect to Israel. From pro Israel to being critical towards Israel and now seeking to restore
    contact with Iran. I don't know how it pans out in the future but a shift in power is happening.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Harley (5th February 2014), Hervé (5th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), onawah (6th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014), Snookie (19th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,364 times in 335 posts

And it would appear the Queen of "England" is going broke, and handing over some of her so called powers to Charlie boy. Also paying a visit to France and then off to Rome to meet the knew Pope.
    Yup nothing to see here. Move right along people ..
    Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Hi Harley,

Where did you find it? What I noticed is that they don't come in the form of copy/paste text but as copied 'images'.
    If one would like to spread a message far and wide copyable text would be better. Technical detection of the

What I noticed as a big change that currently seems to be going on is the U-turn that the USA is making in it's
    foreign policy with respect to Israel. From pro Israel to being critical towards Israel and now seeking to restore
    contact with Iran. I don't know how it pans out in the future but a shift in power is happening.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gigha For This Post:

jackovesk (5th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), onawah (6th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014)

13. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

I am going to break my own inner rule & say something derogatory on a forum - I dislike Courtney Brown, & I have no reason for it (apart from the fact that he has a very poor, amateurish and untrained singing voice yet promotes himself singing serious music!) There is something about his voice that makes my flesh creep. . . I sense that he is a positive, service to other energy, yet there is something overshadowing him that I am repulsed by. For what it's worth - my opinion, only. . . .

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Cara (13th March 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), Mike Gorman (5th February 2014), onawah (6th February 2014), Pweeky (5th February 2014), raregem (14th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014)

15. Link to Post #150
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,612 times in 21,525 posts

Where did you find it?
    I see this and similar announcements at http://angelicview.wordpress.com/201...-announcement/

As to what is the original source and who is copying what from whom ... I have no clue.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Johnny (7th February 2014), onawah (6th February 2014), Operator (5th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014), Snookie (19th February 2014)

17. Link to Post #151
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)

I am on the same train of thought for about a year now, and the period before that has led to some serious depression on my part, the depression part has passed, and has transformed me to someone who actually doesn't know if he should or should not care anymore, I have no clue on how to move on from here and the amount of drivel ( yes yes even here on the forum) is staggering and not helping at all, we as a collective may have found out some interesting facts, but we are still a long long way from home. Getting of grid and grow my own food and stop participating in the bs fraudulent system is the only thing I can come up with so far but I am afraid that's all I have left to offer, rotten system or not, aliens and archons or not, wrong perspective on natural law or not, I still want to be free of ratrace stress and lead a decent human life, so no matter who is the controller, I still need peace and dinner to relax into this earthbound situation, severing all ties is unfortunately harder then should be necessary, they did a good job on that one, such a pity..

And after we pass away, is this the light we are drawn to, so weird to be unsure about anything and question everything.

These feelings you are experiencing are totally 'Normal', (especially) when a (Major Change) as is happening right now...

Your 'Awareness' is peaking and your whole psyche has been put through a (Fkin-Grinder) by the PTW...

What you may not realize though...

Quote Is you already innately (Know) what to do about it...
    PS - Your not Alone...(Watch)

Last edited by jackovesk; 5th February 2014 at 10:05.

18. Link to Post #152
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

These feelings you are experiencing are totally 'Normal', (especially) when a (Major Change) as is happening right now...

Your 'Awareness' is peaking and your whole psyche has been put through a (Fkin-Grinder) by the PTW...

That clip freaked me out and not because of the clip, two days ago I dreamt about white doves, millions of them, all dead, piled up meters high, couldn't figure out why, out of nowhere a crow showed up and used its beak to clamp onto my index finger and would not let go, so I wacked it on a fence for a bit to get it of, wouldn't die, would come of, so I just took the whole head off and got my finger back, clould means a million or more things of course ( this wasn't the whole dream).

But yeah I know, I know I am not alone in this, knowing this doesn't stop me from being infuriated about the drivel and distraction.

I am surely peaking, definitely, that doesn't make life any easier btw when you see a world asleep and wonder if your the one that nuts, being asleep is easy, being awake and aware sucks serious @ss once in a while, especially taking lack of physical evidence, gibberish, wishfull thinking, new age cornholery, ad what have we in consideration.

Damn, I must really hate making friends here eh

Sometimes I wish Idol worship would work for me, unfortunately it doesn't, fully recognizing everything and everybody is in his/her own stage of evolution/revolution means everyone could be full of sh!t and could be fully right, from their perspective, one mans enlightenment could prove to be another mans doom, this sh!t never ends, if all of this is for the glory, growth of universal consciousness I would like to know what created it, there's always a bigger fish, and ask it what made it so selfish, God must come from a dysfunctional family if you ask me.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 5th February 2014 at 10:32. Reason: really wanted to say the word sh!t some more, it defines exactly what I mean.

19. Link to Post #153
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

That clip freaked me out and not because of the clip, two days ago I dreamt about white doves, millions of them, all dead, piled up meters high, couldn't figure out why, out of nowhere a crow showed up and used its beak to clamp onto my index finger and would not let go, so I wacked it on a fence for a bit to get it of, wouldn't die, would come of, so I just took the whole head off and got my finger back, clould means a million or more things of course ( this wasn't the whole dream).

But yeah I know, I know I am not alone in this, knowing this doesn't stop me from being infuriated about the drivel and distraction.

I am surely peaking, definitely, that doesn't make life any easier btw when you see a world asleep and wonder if your the one that nuts, being asleep is easy, being awake and aware sucks serious @ss once in a while, especially taking lack of physical evidence, gibberish, wishfull thinking, new age cornholery, ad what have we in consideration.

Damn, I must really hate making friends here eh

Sometimes I wish Idol worship would work for me, unfortunately it doesn't, fully recognizing everything and everybody is in his/her own stage of evolution/revolution means everyone could be full of sh!t and could be fully right, from their perspective, one mans enlightenment could prove to be another mans doom, this sh!t never ends, if all of this is for the glory, growth of universal consciousness I would like to know what created it, there's always a bigger fish, and ask it what made it so selfish, God must come from a dysfunctional family if you ask me.
    Reminds me of just 2 things...

1. Synchronicity

&

2. The Dreamstate

Lessons to be Learned

1. Pay (Very Close) attention to those little 'Synchronicities' (e.g. the Crows) that (Everyone) experiences 'Everyday' but all to few 'Pay Attention to them...

The more you 'Pay Attention' to those everyday Sychronicities - The closer you are to (SOURCE). Very important...

&

2. The (Dreamstate) When analyzing your Dreams (Pay little or No Attention) to what the Dream was the trying to tell you...

Pay 'More Attention' of 'How the Dream' made you (((FEEL))) only then will you start to really find the 'Answers' to there real meaning...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 5th February 2014 at 10:55.

20. Link to Post #154
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Pay 'More Attention' of 'How the Dream' made you (((FEEL))) only then will you start to really find the 'Answers' to there meaning...
    Ow that took me about two seconds, I decided immediately, to not get carried away by the dream, no need for that in this particular issue of dreamscape magazine, it just felt like some old crap got dislodged, so it made me feel NEUTRAL, as I usually feel for the last 3/4 of the year, stopped giving a rats @ss in general with short bursts of feeling a bit guiltyish about that particular state of mind, the synchronisity of you posting the clip and me remembering that dream in a short burst, just goosebumped me out for a second there, all better now, thanks for the kiss and the band aid.

21. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Hi Operator,

Hi Harley,

I get notifications from his Facebook page, which is where he posts them first.

I can't say for sure, but I believe he may be receiving or obtaining these implications from someone or somewhere else in this image format and then posting them immediately upon receiving them.

Yesterday he re-posted Implications Post #1 in text format so it could be more easily copied and shared:

Quote Courtney Brown
    16 hours ago

For those of you who prefer plain text (especially if you are using a web translator), here (again) is Implications Posting #1.

Implications Posting #1:

At least some of the claims made by Zecharia Sitchin and others involving extraterrestrial interference with human development on Earth in the ancient past appear to be true.

Notes:
    1. This posting does not speak to the issue of Nibiru or its existence.
    2. This is one of a series of “Implication Postings” that refer to an announcement that will be made during the month of February 2014. Once made, news of this announcement will be available at www.farsight.org and elsewhere.
    3. These postings are designed to encourage broad public discussion of the February 2014 announcement. They do not directly address the specific content of the announcement.
    And yes I agree that there are major shifts taking place. Not only in foreign policy but also within US government.

The shift in foreign policy has actually been taking place gradually over the past few years and is just now rearing it's head to the public. And I don't believe it only has to do with US/Israel/Iran relations, but you can probably be sure that's what you'll be hearing a lot about.

The government shifts have also been taking place for quite some time and even more subtly. Two examples: A congress that won't approve anything the president tries to push through, and a president who is determined to write his own legislature (illegal). And the Air Force being taken down and stripped of it's command of all nuclear ICBMs, of which they've controlled for over 60 years. Yes this is what's happening, and you can simply trust me when I say this is not good.

I'm afraid that no matter what Courteny's announcement will be we still have some pretty long nights ahead of us. Awareness is a good thing, yes. But simple awareness alone won't do much to help us, sorry to say.

And I've gone way off topic. Sorry about that!

Last edited by Harley; 5th February 2014 at 12:08.
    Harley

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Christine (5th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), onawah (6th February 2014), Operator (5th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014), swoods_blue (7th February 2014), Wind (6th February 2014)

23. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Quote And I've gone way off topic. Sorry about that!
    Hmmm. Guess I need not be concerned with going off topic, huh!

Harley

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Johnny (7th February 2014), Operator (5th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014)

25. Link to Post #157
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Woww, so many people on the edge of their seat.

All the building in tension is serving one purpose only.
    Just saying.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Johnny (7th February 2014), onawah (6th February 2014), Operator (5th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014)

27. Link to Post #158
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,846 times in 3,177 posts

Somebody sellin' sth?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Gardener (6th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014)

29. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

Transcription

Quote Implications Posting #2:
    New evidence suggests that earth may
    have been “run” in a manner analogous to
    a prison planet in the ancient past, where
    religions and monumental construction
    projects were engineered under near slavery
    conditions, possibly for the purposes of
    inhibiting civilization development as well
    as collective memory. While these efforts
    appear to have been interrupted, it is possible
    that residual disruptive influences remain.

Notes:
    1. This is one of a series of “implications
    postings” that refer to an announcement
    that will be made during the month
    of february 2014. Once made, news of this
    announcement will be available at
    www.farsight.org and elsewhere.
    2. These postings are designed to encourage
    broad public discussion of the february 2014
    announcement. They do not directly address
    the specific content of the announcement.
    Harley

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Johnny (7th February 2014), Operator (5th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014)

31. Link to Post #160
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have the feeling that they are phishing to deliver what we all tend to believe or want to hear.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (5th February 2014), Christine (6th February 2014), Eram (5th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), Octavusprime (12th February 2014), onawah (6th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 72 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 72 LastLast