+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 72 FirstFirst 1 10 20 60 72 LastLast

Thread: Courtney Brown Announcement for February (now March) 2014

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: Courtney Brown Announcement for February (now March) 2014

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    Quote At least some of the claims made by Zecharia Sitchin aend others involving extraterrestrial interference with human development on Earth in the ancient past appear to be true.
    my bold

The 'implication' in this statement is that some appear not to be true
    Not necessarily. If the apparently true things were remote viewed as I suggested, other claims may simply not have been looked at.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

chocolate (6th February 2014), Inaiá (7th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), onawah (6th February 2014), sdv (7th February 2014), Snookie (20th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I am no expert in RV. I would like to know where in his announcements he talks about RV as the source of his info? Or is RV implied? I think about the scenario last summer of the Global Coastal event. He had timelines based on a past (was it 2009) set up of acceptance of RV as a scientific tool and one without. Both scenarios as RVed failed to occur. What does that imply?

I know that time is not what we think. I accept that there is a field and events all happen simultaneously. When an event is forecast, for some reason at least lately, the events do not transpire. I have been aligning RV's attempts to Read the future with old fashioned prophecy as both seems to measure something in a present moment but is not able to read "future".

The reason I bring this up is that he suggested discussion. It is not that I do not allow RV for present moment structures. To see what is happening at the moment is IMO probable.

But to make a prophecy at this moment seems the very way to "prevent" it's occurrence. We can see this intensifying (as seen in this community). As so many are believing RV (and prophecy) is a legitimate forecast tool and I see it failing and mostly building expectation that falls, what is this phenomenon?

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

chocolate (6th February 2014), Gardener (6th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), karelia (14th February 2014), lelmaleh (7th February 2014), onawah (6th February 2014), Pweeky (7th February 2014), sdv (7th February 2014), T Smith (16th February 2014)

5. Link to Post #183
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    Quote Posted by Russ1959 (here)
    Courtney Browns Facebook statement yesterday:

Implications Posting #1:

At least some of the claims made by Zecharia Sitchin and others involving extraterrestrial interference with human development on Earth in the ancient past appear to be true.

Notes:
    1. This posting does not speak to the issue of Nibiru or its existence.
    2. This is one of a series of “Implication Postings” that refer to an announcement that will be made during the month of February 2014. Once made, news of this announcement will be available at www.farsight.org and elsewhere.
    3. These postings are designed to encourage broad public discussion of the February 2014 announcement. They do not directly address the specific content of the announcement.

Today he made a second short implication:

Attachment 24835

Nothing em "remotely" new there then, so far anyway........

Russ
    May be not for us in particular, who spend time here, but to the rest of the world who could be less aware.
    If he discloses an RV session and results describing Earth's past of which we have not been presented before with 'actual' 'scientific' explanation or facts, than it will be quite important. But the question that would arise would be, which timeline he is basing his result on.
    Even though it could have been great (not in the content and the meaning of it, but for the truth of our repressed reality to come out), it is suffice to assume that an uninformed public will not take anything as a viable possibility from a remote viewing session. This possibility is still (justifibly so, imo) not considered as a solid evidence to any TV news channel, therefore, not to the public as well. In this way, any claim made, is just this, a claim.. nothing that will thankfully risk Mr Brown or his team at the Farsight organisation. Their declaration: - "These postings are designed to encourage broad public discussion" may possibly be translated as - "These postings are designed to encourage broad public publicity to the farsight institution"

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

chocolate (6th February 2014), cursichella1 (18th August 2015), Elainie (6th February 2014), Gardener (6th February 2014), Hazel (6th February 2014), Inaiá (7th February 2014), Jean-Marie (7th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), lelmaleh (7th February 2014), mab777 (6th February 2014), onawah (6th February 2014), RunningDeer (15th March 2014), sdv (7th February 2014), Selene (6th February 2014), Snookie (20th February 2014), spiritwind (7th February 2014), superconsciousness (6th February 2014), Wind (6th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #184
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Quote Posted by Limor
    Their declaration: - "These postings are designed to encourage broad public discussion" may possibly be translated as – "These postings are designed to encourage broad public publicity to the farsight institution"
    Perfect, Limor! Exactly.

My two-cent bet on the actual “announcement”:

A prestigious scientific journal has accepted a paper authored by Brown et al that demonstrates the statistical validity of remote viewing. Brown is awaiting the journal’s official publication date. From thence (he hopes) all good things will flow.....

Cheers,

Selene

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th February 2014), chocolate (6th February 2014), cursichella1 (18th August 2015), Gardener (6th February 2014), Hervé (8th February 2014), Inaiá (7th February 2014), Jean-Marie (7th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), jsb_swampfox (6th February 2014), lelmaleh (7th February 2014), onawah (6th February 2014), PathWalker (7th February 2014), RunningDeer (15th March 2014), sdv (7th February 2014), Snookie (20th February 2014), spiritwind (7th February 2014), superconsciousness (6th February 2014), Wind (6th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)
    Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

Reminds me of just 2 things...

1. Synchronicity

&

2. The Dreamstate

Lessons to be Learned

1. Pay (Very Close) attention to those little 'Synchronicities' that (Everyone) experiences 'Everyday' but all to few 'Pay Attention to them...

The more you 'Pay Attention' to those everyday Sychronicities - The closer you are to (SOURCE). Very important...

&

2. The (Dreamstate) When analyzing your Dreams (Pay little or No Attention) to what the Dream was the trying to tell you...

Pay 'More Attention' of 'How the Dream' made you (((FEEL))) only then will you start to really find the 'Answers' to there real meaning...
    Many thanks Jacovesk for your interesting posts here and for the above quiet little piece of wisdom in particular.

Obviously, most of us are well over having yet another date to be breathless about and are repulsed by marketing hype, but even so, this has ignited an interesting discussion that I have been enjoying enormously and that, it seems, will continue after the ‘announcement’.

It seems to me that there is ample evidence to suggest that the scientific community is simply ignoring the elephant in the room that advanced civilisations thrived in ancient history and that what we are currently taught about the origins of the species and the dawn of civilisation is inadequate in almost every respect. I expect many of us truthseekers read von Daniken decades ago and have long since been highly suspicious of formal education and the ‘reality’ foisted upon us.

What I like about this material is that it it is refreshing to consider empirical evidence rather than the plethora of fantastic ‘realities’ presented to us that are, in some cases, possibly nothing more than the product of the sensational imagination of the damaged child, or worse, deliberate manipulations to induce fear and misdirection, that, as 777nosg pointed out, can lead one on a journey to nowhere and leave one feeling confused and depressed. I had to finally ask myself this question: Why do I allow myself to be haunted by ideas that are not supported by one shred of evidence?

I do believe we all have an inherent spark that connects us to Source, God, call it what you will, and that is my compass in these confusing times. If I take time to connect with it and respect the synchronicities, (those fabulous and uniquely personal messages from Great Mystery) I do not believe it will steer me wrong. It has provided me with empirical evidence in my own life that is unshakeable and thus, I am resolved to keep my internal ‘spirit-level’ in balance and allow that inner compass to guide me, especially when fear and despair are generated by someone else’s ideas. That has raised me from a bog of futile contemplation more than once as I’ve been released from the clutches of the purveyors of dark and depressing ‘realities’ that may well exist for them but no longer exist for me. I am restored to a sweet and comforting place where Love and Light rules. Let the followers of fashion call me deluded, (as light workers are so passé now). They should experience such peace.

Yup, 777, you know what has to be done, all the rest is white noise.

Looking forward to the further contemplations this thread might take us on, nevertheless, as we move towards greater knowledge and loosening the grip of the love of power over the power of love.
    Phoenix1304,

I also might draw your attention to the latest (Avalon Exclusive Interview - I only just finished watching) with Simon Parkes, where Karelia did a fantastic job as host and Bill Ryan chimed in at the end with an albeit small but extensive Q & A session with Simon...

The reason I mention it is a lot of people continue to feel the (Tension Building) knowing we are entering into uncharted waters and within the vast array of Topics covered in the interview with Simon, some of your 'Questions Above' are discussed along with many others.

Lastly the interview will help take one's mind to the 'Next Level' of understanding, well worth your time...

Remember to ))))) what resonates with you...Enjoy
    As Simon is off-topic, I'll PM you.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Johnny (7th February 2014), kirolak (7th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #186
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    Quote Posted by Limor
    Their declaration: - "These postings are designed to encourage broad public discussion" may possibly be translated as – "These postings are designed to encourage broad public publicity to the farsight institution"
    Perfect, Limor! Exactly.
    Is this a bad thing I would ask.

No argument from me in general.

I know what I do think based on what I have experienced, so I am not going to take any side here, just observing the situation.

Sometimes I find curious how people tend to 'believe' things that they haven't experienced, but because school says they are true, people automatically start to 'believe' them to be 'true', and on the other hand do not believe in other things that they haven't experienced just as well.

Today, I think, everyone has a very selective and biased 'beliefs'. I DO NOT refer to Limor's post. Just a small rant.

As I said, I tend to follow my own inner guide, and regardless of the common opinion, my observations lead me to my true point of view.

This is a current post from Courtney's FB page:
    Quote Many people believe that conspiracies of the elite to secretly control the masses don't really happen, and that talk of such nonsense is in the realm of "conspiracy theory nuts." It is useful to reflect on this for a moment with respect to an example...just one example. Here is a deeply interesting article that appeared on 23 December 1963 in Time Magazine with respect to the Rothschild's activities to support their global family influence. Such revealing articles essentially never occur today in the mainstream press, and one may think about why this may be the case.
    Just for information, most of RV dealing with past events is accurate, if done properly (observed from the POV of a current moment after those things have happened). The future is more obscure and difficult to deal with. That comes from the nature of the process and our presence here in our physical circumstances.
    AND! RV should not be observed as attempt to make accurate predictions/prophecies. It is an exploration of possibilities.
    At one point I heard Courtney speak about complex math. and probabilities that were truly sound (based on what you call 'science').

Many authors, such as A. Clarke, or Sithchin (the two mentioned here), and many others, I would include Jack London (The Star Rover) and Philip K. Dick as well ( I am including only what comes to my mind right now), in their work do RV in a way, that is how they have created their amazing and inspiring writings. It is not a superficial ability that cannot be trusted. It is natural innate ability all creators- mechanical, artistic... have and use. We all have it, but we pay little attention to it sometimes. See what jackovesk has written before me, too.

Just sharing, no attempt to convert anyone to follow and/or pay attention to anything in particular.
    Last edited by chocolate; 6th February 2014 at 19:21.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Delight (7th February 2014), Inaiá (7th February 2014), Jean-Luc (7th February 2014), johnf (6th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), kirolak (7th February 2014), lelmaleh (7th February 2014), Limor Wolf (6th February 2014), Neal (7th February 2014), onawah (6th February 2014), sdv (7th February 2014), Selene (7th February 2014), Snookie (20th February 2014)

13. Link to Post #187
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Hi Chocolate, I am with you. RV is real, no arguing about that. If time travel is a real psy-ops, than RV is as well and in a much wider circulation and use which is not necessarily 'black', i.e, CIA, police forces around the world, insitutes etc. The only question is what is the target audience of Courtney Brown's current announcement and what is it's purpose.

Btw, In the past, some sensational claims were made by Brown and the Farsight institute on the radio show of Art Bell (November 1996) about the Hale-Bopp commet and an object four times the size of earth next to it which was remotely viewed as a 'kind of vehicle under inteligent remote control heading towards the earth with a message', supposedly to enlighten the citizens and end the time of ignorance, which caused quite a public interest. A few nights later as Hale Bopp drew closer enough to earth to be seen with naked eye, it was seen alone without any companion object. After some drama following the announcment and people believing that a new evolutionary level is coming to uplift earth humans, a group of some of the believers has committed suicide when they figured out that human evolution may be quite delayed...
    Courtnet Brown (Which is a talented and well known remote viewer who was a student of the best - Ed Dames) was banned from ever appearing again in the Art Bell show.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

chocolate (6th February 2014), Hervé (8th February 2014), Jean-Luc (7th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), kirolak (7th February 2014), lelmaleh (7th February 2014), onawah (6th February 2014), Phoenix1304 (7th February 2014), sdv (7th February 2014), Snookie (20th February 2014), T Smith (16th February 2014), Wind (8th February 2014)

15. Link to Post #188
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

If memory serves I don't recall Courteny mentioning anything about Remote Viewing in any of his posts relating to "The Announcement".

Harley

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

chocolate (6th February 2014), Delight (6th February 2014), Elainie (6th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), Neal (7th February 2014), sdv (7th February 2014)

17. Link to Post #189
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 times in 1,115 posts

Quote Posted by Harley Hawkins (here)
    If memory serves I don't recall Courteny mentioning anything about Remote Viewing in any of his posts relating to "The Announcement".

This is true, he says part of the announcement will be made on his Facebook page, this implies other persons or groups will be making other parts of this announcement. Has anyone else seen anyone making similar announcements elswhere?

JohnF
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

chocolate (6th February 2014), Delight (6th February 2014), Inaiá (7th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), sdv (7th February 2014)

19. Link to Post #190
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Quote Posted by johnf (here)

This is true, he says part of the announcement will be made on his Facebook page, this implies other persons or groups will be making other parts of this announcement. Has anyone else seen anyone making similar announcements elswhere?

JohnF
    True,
    I think he is trying to attract attention, and to do what this forum has been doing for sometime.
    Somehow from speculations we reached remote viewing.

I remember reading a snippet, one of Amzer Zo's posts, where in a channeled message he (Courtney) was described as an 'agent provocateur'. I had a laugh at that.

Limor, if I find the video I had in mind when writing before, I will pm it to you. I have seen so much that they all have formed a giant picture in my mind and figuring what is from where becomes a bit tricky.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Johnny (7th February 2014), sdv (7th February 2014), Snookie (20th February 2014)

21. Link to Post #191
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    [...]

I remember reading a snippet, one of Amzer Zo's posts, where in a channeled message he (Courtney) was described as an 'agent provocateur'. I had a laugh at that.

[...]
    See post # 118 or this post (<---) in the Simon Parkes' thread.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

chocolate (7th February 2014), Jean-Marie (7th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), Operator (7th February 2014), sdv (7th February 2014), Snookie (20th February 2014)

23. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

Transcription

Quote Implications Posting #2:
    New evidence suggests that earth may
    have been “run” in a manner analogous to
    a prison planet in the ancient past, where
    religions and monumental construction
    projects were engineered under near slavery
    conditions, possibly for the purposes of
    inhibiting civilization development as well
    as collective memory. While these efforts
    appear to have been interrupted, it is possible
    that residual disruptive influences remain.

Notes:
    1. This is one of a series of “implications
    postings” that refer to an announcement
    that will be made during the month
    of february 2014. Once made, news of this
    announcement will be available at
    www.farsight.org and elsewhere.
    2. These postings are designed to encourage
    broad public discussion of the february 2014
    announcement. They do not directly address
    the specific content of the announcement.
    Just in case viewers did not notice this post about Michael Tellinger's presenation at GlobalBEM. This was already information out in public view but seems relevant to the subject in the announcement?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post793932

Quote African Temples of the Anunnaki -The Lost Technologies of the Gold Mines of Enki, provides Archaeological proof of the advanced civilization on the southern tip of Africa that preceded Sumer and Egypt by 200,000 years. The evidence also shows how these 200,000-year-old sites perfectly match Sumerian descriptions of the gold mining operations of the Anunnaki and the city of Enki. http://www.grahamhancock.com/forum/TellingerM1.php
    Quote South African author, Michael Tellinger gives a gripping and entertaining talk at the Global Breakthrough Energy Movement (BEM) conference in 2012, about a sound-based, free-energy technology used by ancient civilizations. Many researchers have conjectured that the ancients had mastered sound technologies, which they used to levitate the huge stones into place, in the construction of the many megalithic structures that we see all over the world, including Stonehenge and the Pyramids at Giza, which have mystified us for centuries. How could mere men have quarries, cut and hauled such huge stones for dozens of miles and built such massive complexes without mechanical cranes? He demonstrates sound frequencies, levitating objects. In his words, “It’s not a theory anymore!” Tellinger has recently gained notoriety for his discovery of ancient ruins in Southern Africa; settlements which he claims may be up to 200,000 years old and larger than the City of Los Angeles.
    http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2...n-ancient.html

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Inaiá (7th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), kirolak (7th February 2014), Neal (7th February 2014), Operator (13th February 2014), Phoenix1304 (7th February 2014), sdv (7th February 2014), Snookie (20th February 2014), spiritwind (7th February 2014)

25. Link to Post #193
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,358 times in 223 posts

This whole disclosure thing seems to be headed to the conclusion that ETs are evil...again.

As soon as a disclosure is unbiased and reveals the COMPLETE picture, probably best to focus on other stuff...though it's certainly entertaining to watch it all unfold.

The money grubbers won't let go without a fight, so buckle up...it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to superconsciousness For This Post:

johnf (7th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), Operator (7th February 2014), Phoenix1304 (7th February 2014), sdv (7th February 2014), Snookie (20th February 2014)

27. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

The hidden history angle really does have possibilities of changing things if it is acknowledged by the right people.
    Lets say it is Micheal Tellingers work that is officially acknowledged. A fair number of people will try to logically fit
    the new history into the false, and start asking questions around that.
    It is like a thread that is pulled, and eventually the sleeve unravels, then that thread is still hanging there.
    A bigger thread is why the particular lies that have been told, what was the purpose behind it.
    The biggest is why did we believe them, what did we think we got out of supporting who we supported.
    Is what we are getting now working for us?

etc.

etc.

etc.

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Delight (7th February 2014), Inaiá (7th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), kirolak (7th February 2014), sdv (7th February 2014), Snookie (20th February 2014)

29. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

Quote Posted by johnf (here)
    The biggest is why did we believe them, what did we think we got out of supporting who we supported.
    There is that expression the one eyed is king in the land of the blind?

Acceptance of sound as the source of free energy would be a major advance.
    My question is what can sound do for us now?
    If it is widely accepted that sound energy is so primary, and if people follow the suggestion to set aside all self interest and to collaborate in plain sight (open)/ plane site (level)....maybe we can neutralize ionizing radiation with inverse sine waves (Tom Bearden) and who knows what?

John Hutchison and the work he has done seems like it shows how directed energy can operate?

There is something even closer to "home" within our own personal space.
    We may know the words of our mouths and the meditations of our hearts will have creative power.
    Speak only those words that would be what is desired to be seen?
    Know that the inner sound is something to hear and know?
    Last edited by Delight; 7th February 2014 at 01:21.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Inaiá (7th February 2014), johnf (7th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), sdv (7th February 2014), Snookie (20th February 2014), spiritwind (7th February 2014)

31. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Acceptance of sound as the source of free energy would be a major advance.
    I was focusing just on the history aspect of Tellinger, there is also the energy technology angle, as well as the whole Ubuntu angle.
    So even if one of his angles catches on the others are woven in with it.
    And it could be something else out there Courtney could be talking about.

John

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Delight (7th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), sdv (7th February 2014)

33. Link to Post #197
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Courtney Brown
    9 minutes ago

Harley

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

araucaria (7th February 2014), chocolate (7th February 2014), johnf (7th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), Neal (7th February 2014), sdv (7th February 2014), superconsciousness (7th February 2014), Wind (8th February 2014)

35. Link to Post #198
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

Courtney Brown
    9 minutes ago

is there anything in your post? If so, my computer doesnt show it...??...

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

chocolate (7th February 2014), Harley (7th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014)

37. Link to Post #199
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

No, but it is discussed in the link supplied by Greybeard in post #169, to which I was responding.
    http://www.transients.info/2014/02/a...owns.html#more

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

chocolate (7th February 2014), johnf (7th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), sdv (8th February 2014), Wind (8th February 2014)

39. Link to Post #200
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    Courtney Brown
    9 minutes ago
    is there anything in your post? If so, my computer doesnt show it...??...
    Here is the transcript of the image you apparently can't see on you screen:

Interesting text by the way.

Quote Implication Posting #3.
    Throughout all of history, profound change to human civilization has never resulted simply for the exercise of brute force. Such transformations have only resulted from the widespread acceptance of new knowledge, new ideas. Knowledge reasserts free will, something that can only be surrendered voluntarily by individuals and groups who are led to believe something that benefits the few who seek control over the many. Absent those beliefs, no physical force can stand, no matter how oppressive.

Notes:
    1. This is one of a series of "Implications Postings" that refer to an announcement that will be made during the month of February 2014. Etc...
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 7th February 2014 at 09:20.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

chocolate (7th February 2014), Harley (7th February 2014), johnf (7th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), meat suit (7th February 2014), Neal (7th February 2014), Phoenix1304 (7th February 2014), sdv (8th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 72 FirstFirst 1 10 20 60 72 LastLast