Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Default Re: Courtney Brown Announcement for February (now March) 2014

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)
    Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    Quote Posted by Harley Hawkins (here)
    Courtney Brown
    9 minutes ago
    is there anything in your post? If so, my computer doesnt show it...??...
    Here is the transcript of the image you apparently can't see on you screen:

Interesting text by the way.

Quote Implication Posting #3.
    Throughout all of history, profound change to human civilization has never resulted simply for the exercise of brute force. Such transformations have only resulted from the widespread acceptance of new knowledge, new ideas. Knowledge reasserts free will, something that can only be surrendered voluntarily by individuals and groups who are led to believe something that benefits the few who seek control over the many. Absent those beliefs, no physical force can stand, no matter how oppressive.

Notes:
    1. This is one of a series of "Implications Postings" that refer to an announcement that will be made during the month of February 2014. Etc...
    Meat Suit - It's in image format. If you can view other images on the forum you should be able to view this one. But these Implications Postings are also being transcribed to text format after there initial release.

Jean-Luc - Thanx much for transcribing this one!

Harley

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

chocolate (7th February 2014), johnf (7th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), meat suit (7th February 2014), Operator (7th February 2014), sdv (8th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #202
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Throughout all of history, profound change to human civilization has never resulted simply for the exercise of brute force. Such transformations have only resulted from the widespread acceptance of new knowledge, new ideas. Knowledge reasserts free will, something that can only be surrendered voluntarily by individuals and groups who are led to believe something that benefits the few who seek control over the many. Absent those beliefs, no physical force can stand, no matter how oppressive.
    [...]
    Yes, I also found that statement interesting to read.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

johnf (7th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), Operator (7th February 2014), sdv (8th February 2014)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)

[...]
    Yes, I also found that statement interesting to read.
    I'm not sure if it is the same in English but in Dutch we used to say "Knowledge is Power".
    I personally transform that to difference in knowledge is power. And yes of course if you
    get some power (back) you will be able to set yourself free.

After these 3 implication postings I'm now pretty sure that the announcement will be some
    sort of official recognition of RV. This will go unnoticed by many but when RV is developed
    in a more formal manner the expectation is that mankind will come to realize its psychic
    abilities and the intrinsic power we have to gain knowledge that TPTB currently withhold
    from us. Without them being able to keep secrets the path of deception will be harder
    and harder to maintain. This has been a core issue of Courtney for a while.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

chocolate (7th February 2014), Inaiá (8th February 2014), johnf (7th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), onawah (7th February 2014), sdv (8th February 2014), Selene (7th February 2014), Snookie (21st February 2014)

7. Link to Post #204
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

Courtney Brown
    9 minutes ago
    is there anything in your post? If so, my computer doesnt show it...??...
    Here is the transcript of the image you apparently can't see on you screen:

Notes:
    1. This is one of a series of "Implications Postings" that refer to an announcement that will be made during the month of February 2014. Etc...
    Meat Suit - It's in image format. If you can view other images on the forum you should be able to view this one. But these Implications Postings are also being transcribed to text format after there initial release.

Jean-Luc - Thanx much for transcribing this one!

yeah, weird.... I can see most images, but every now and then its missing.... whats the image format?
    thanks

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

johnf (7th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #205
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, weird.... I can see most images, but every now and then its missing.... whats the image format?
    thanks
    Just a .jpg

It's being served from Facebook.

Try this direct link and see if you can view it.

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/...03364116_n.jpg
    Harley

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

johnf (7th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), meat suit (8th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #206
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

change to human civilization has never resulted simply for the exercise of brute force. Such transformations have only resulted from the widespread acceptance of new knowledge, new ideas. Knowledge reasserts free will, something that can only be surrendered voluntarily by individuals and groups who are led to believe something that benefits the few who seek control over the many. Absent those beliefs, no physical force can stand, no matter how oppressive.
    What knowledge have the many surrendered to the few?
    What beliefs must we "absent"?
    What other beliefs will be invincible to any oppressive force?

From my innards, I know that we have been subject to homogenizing.
    We have been classified, indoctrinated to a narrow selection of choices proffered through a given set of rules.
    How many ways have I compared, contrasted and filtered based on external standards.
    Then how many moments have I offered this belief in the external constraint?
    How many ways have I suffered because innately I knew this must be false.
    But going back to the menu, it looked like I may be delusional.

I know we have been told we are the source of energy that drives our reality.
    It seems that our agreement is the key to acquiescence to the control.
    If I believe I am powerless and even worse complain of this state, I am just that as I spoke it into being.

To me that is the new level of realization and knowing that I must change my tune.
    This is an implication for me in the post.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

johnf (7th February 2014), Johnny (8th February 2014), karelia (14th February 2014), onawah (9th February 2014), RichD (8th February 2014), sdv (8th February 2014), Snookie (21st February 2014)

13. Link to Post #207
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,862 times in 3,179 posts

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

cayman (8th February 2014), Cognitive Dissident (8th February 2014), Johnny (9th February 2014), Operator (8th February 2014), superconsciousness (8th February 2014), Watching from Cyprus (8th February 2014)

15. Link to Post #208
    Thanks

Courtney Brown
    5 minutes ago

Quote For those who are following these "Implications Postings," I assure you that
    they will make sense once the major announcement mentioned in many of these
    posts below actually happens this month. You will still have to connect the dots,
    but it will be clear where the dots lead.
    Harley

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

crosby (8th February 2014), johnf (9th February 2014), Johnny (9th February 2014), Neal (10th February 2014)

17. Link to Post #209
    Thanks

Courtney Brown
    15 minutes ago

Harley

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

CD7 (10th February 2014), Cognitive Dissident (9th February 2014), crosby (9th February 2014), Eva2 (9th February 2014), Hervé (9th February 2014), johnf (9th February 2014), Johnny (9th February 2014), Kindling (9th February 2014), Neal (10th February 2014), Operator (9th February 2014), RichD (9th February 2014), Tibouchine (9th February 2014)

19. Link to Post #210
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

geez, i wonder....
    crosby

thanks hh.
    Last edited by crosby; 9th February 2014 at 05:34.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Harley (9th February 2014), johnf (9th February 2014), Johnny (9th February 2014), Operator (9th February 2014)

21. Link to Post #211
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

In implication #4, it is our complacency and acquiescence which supports the hologram and holds the energy in place. With enough knowledge and awareness, we can choose to change our beliefs, which breaks the energetic constructive "trusts" and breaks the curse held in place in the hologram of all creation on the quantum level.

They need us to support the fraud. Withdraw your support and the ponzi collapses.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

22. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Arak (9th February 2014), Cognitive Dissident (9th February 2014), Eva2 (9th February 2014), Flash (9th February 2014), Harley (9th February 2014), heyokah (9th February 2014), johnf (9th February 2014), Johnny (9th February 2014), karelia (14th February 2014), kirolak (9th February 2014), Neal (10th February 2014), Operator (9th February 2014), PathWalker (9th February 2014), RichD (9th February 2014), Snookie (21st February 2014), StandingWave (9th February 2014), superconsciousness (9th February 2014), T Smith (16th February 2014), Tibouchine (9th February 2014), turiya (10th February 2014), Wind (10th February 2014)

23. Link to Post #212
    Thanks

Here are some excerpts from Courteny Brown's comments (prior to the first implications posting) that I've highlighted:

"A mystery that has confused our civilization for thousands of years will find an answer. There will be an announcement that will change everything."

"This is not a tease. Yes, I know something that I am not talking about. I am making a statement of fact, not making a prediction."

"Part of that announcement will happen [...] right here."

"You will read about it here, and elsewhere."

"I have mentioned this here only so that when the announcement does happen, those who are interested will have ready access to it, and to the related information."

"In the beginning, only a few will understand the significance of the announcement, and what it means for all of humanity currently living on this planet. Many will disregard it, or laugh at it. And some will cry."

"The announcement will not be about Earth changes or anything else that would disrupt normal lives. It will be about knew knowledge that will change the way all of humanity thinks of its past, and its present. It will be a moment of profound learning, nothing more, but nothing less."

"While it is natural to try to guess what is going on, it will not do much good."

And I've highlighted the next two posts to help understand the why-for and the use-of the Implications Postings:

"Behind the scenes, concerns have been raised that the inevitable "noise" that will accompany the February announcement mentioned below may inadvertently stifle the breadth and depth of public discussion relating to the announcement. That is, claims and counter-claims, arguments and heated rhetoric, may inhibit people from understanding the implications of the contents of the announcement. For this reason, I have been encouraged to make a series of "Implications Postings" that will be related to the announcement. None of the Implications Postings will be directly addressed in the February announcement, but the public is being encouraged to "connect the dots" on their own, thereby widening the effective scope of the announcement's content. "

"For those who are following these "Implications Postings," I assure you that
    they will make sense once the major announcement mentioned in many of these
    posts below actually happens this month. You will still have to connect the dots,
    but it will be clear where the dots lead.
    "
    And y'all thought that I write in Crypto, huh? LOL!

Harley

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Arak (9th February 2014), Cognitive Dissident (9th February 2014), Delight (9th February 2014), Hervé (9th February 2014), Johnny (9th February 2014), karelia (14th February 2014), Neal (10th February 2014), Operator (9th February 2014), PathWalker (9th February 2014), RichD (9th February 2014), Snookie (21st February 2014), Timewaster (9th February 2014), Wind (10th February 2014)

25. Link to Post #213
    Thanks

Transcription:

Courtney Brown

Quote IMPLICATIONS POSTING #4

Above all else, those who govern seek to control
    what the masses accept as true, and there is
    nothing that they will not do in order to achieve
    this since it is the sole source of their power. The
    belief that those who govern would not brazenly
    manipulate knowledge simply for their own benefit
    is the single most important belief that supports
    their continued reign. This belief always leads
    to confusion, despair, and relentless cynicism from
    within the ranks of those who are controlled. Once
    this belief is abandoned, free will returns
    absolutely, and great change is inevitable.

Notes:
    1. This is one of a series of “implications
    postings” that refer to an announcement
    that will be made during the month
    of february 2014. Once made, news of this
    announcement will be available at
    www.farsight.org and elsewhere.
    2. These postings are designed to encourage
    broad public discussion of the february 2014
    announcement. They do not directly address
    the specific content of the announcement.
    Harley

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

greybeard (9th February 2014), Hervé (9th February 2014), Johnny (9th February 2014), Neal (10th February 2014), Operator (9th February 2014), PathWalker (9th February 2014), RichD (9th February 2014)

27. Link to Post #214
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

For whatever it's worth, I've been off this forum for the past couple of months due to a dramatic increase in the "high strangeness" category where I experienced a revelation that's not too much of a departure from that nanite subplot that we are seeing on that show "Revelations". I believe that sci writers of shows like that are tapped into an information stream that acts as a muse from which they get their ideas from to write their shows. Anyway, now after coming back here to post again on a regular basis where I'm seeing this thread about Brown's upcoming announcement, I wonder if others out there have been experiencing their own revalations lately or at least moreso than usual.

But back to my own revelation and why I think Brown's announcement may end up being somewhat similar too. I'm convinced that there are intelligences out there that operate as a control system here on our planet and throughout the universe too. This is consistent with Jacques Vallee's viewpoints. Like that nanite subplot on that Revelations show, they can manifest in any way they want depending on the person whom they manifest to.

They can appear as a spirit of a loved one or an alien grey or a reptilian or any other strange being out there. Or they can be the ones responsible for poltergeist phenomena and the list goes on and on which includes UFOs and the abduction phenomenon. And everything is transdimensional btw but their main locale lies in those realms outside of our own.

Without asking who are controllers are and why they are here, I think the main message that's going to be conveyed on a much larger scale sometime soon is that they will instill a KNOWING into the minds of humanity where everyone will know that they exist. And here we are even talking about those staunch paranormal skeptics out there whose religion is science. Those ones too will receive this KNOWING.

At any rate, many will start to hear an inner ear low humming that may even reverberate throughout their entire body especially when they quiet their minds to fall asleep at night. People will also have the same basic dreams and for many it will be a UFO related common dream of say... a grey flying a spaceship, for example.

But within this KNOWING that our controllers will instill upon us will be the revelation that we are from the stars and in fact are just as extraterrestrial as they are except that most of us don't know that yet... but the time will arrive soon when such notions will be accepted as truth by everyone and not just a few.
    Last edited by Roisin; 9th February 2014 at 13:18.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (9th February 2014), cursichella1 (16th August 2015), Elainie (9th February 2014), Hervé (9th February 2014), Johnny (9th February 2014), Neal (10th February 2014), Operator (9th February 2014), Snookie (21st February 2014)

29. Link to Post #215
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

I have been encouraged to make a series of "Implications Postings" that will be related to the announcement.
    Sounds like he does have a handler ...

And so far his implications postings have been adding more noise I think rather than reducing it.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

CD7 (10th February 2014), Elainie (9th February 2014), gripreaper (9th February 2014), Hervé (9th February 2014), Johnny (9th February 2014), Neal (10th February 2014), Roisin (9th February 2014)

31. Link to Post #216
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    I have been encouraged to make a series of "Implications Postings" that will be related to the announcement.
    Sounds like he does have a handler ...

And so far his implications postings have been adding more noise I think rather than reducing it.
    He may be over-egging the pudding with these implication postings, but I think the "encouragement" was from his readers rather than a handler. I guess he would be hiding any influence from a handler, if there was one (I have no information either way).

Anyway, in terms of the substance itself, it sounds like the information to be contained in the announcement will be fairly familiar to many of us at Project Avalon, as well as in the alternative world. For me, that is not the key issue. The key issue is, the information is out there, known by the alternative world but supressed/ridiculed by the mainstream. It is not a question of new information (probably). It is a question of what is there that makes this information more credible/less likely or able to be ridiculed by the mainstream. This would have to be facts and evidence, and not derived from RV, since that is already outside the mainstream.

This is a pretty tall order. I'm not going to pre-judge, we will see soon enough.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Elainie (9th February 2014), Johnny (9th February 2014), Neal (10th February 2014), Operator (9th February 2014), Roisin (9th February 2014), Snookie (21st February 2014), sunflower (9th February 2014)

33. Link to Post #217
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Even if evidence were to present itself to convince the masses, no amount of evidence will be enough for the closed minded or those who are too entrenched in a philosophical or religious belief system that renders all outside information false.

If their goal is to impress upon humanity that they exist, the only way they would be able to do that effectively would be some sort of technological mind control tactic and it's my guess that the main instrument/vehicle that that component will be traveling on will be the internet and cellphones. The other ways will be through the air that we breathe and our water supply.

The question is, why do they want us to know that they exist? The only reason I can think of is because they plan on imposing more controls on us ... the kind of controls that will require us to know, with absolute certainty that they exist in order to be able to implement what it is that they require of us.
    Last edited by Roisin; 9th February 2014 at 13:30.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Elainie (9th February 2014), Hervé (9th February 2014), Johnny (9th February 2014), Neal (10th February 2014)

35. Link to Post #218
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    Even if evidence were to present itself to convince the masses, no amount of evidence will be enough for the closed minded or those who are too entrenched in a philosophical or religious belief system that renders all outside information false.

If their goal is to impress upon humanity that they exist, the only way they would be able to do that effectively would be some sort of technological mind control tactic and it's my guess that the main instrument/vehicle that that component will be traveling on will be the internet and cellphones. The other ways will be through the air that we breathe and our water supply.

The question is, why do they want us to know that they exist? The only reason I can think of is because they plan on imposing more controls on us ... the kind of controls that will require us to know, with absolute certainty that they exist in order to be able to implement what it is that they require of us.
    I didn't think of it from that perspective. I think that the oppressive "they" you are referring do actually don't want us to know they exist. It is easier to control through technology and subterfuge than if we know they exist and who they are.

However, I agree that no amount of evidence will convince the closed-minded. They will just ignore it. Just like how it is very difficult to persuade the closed-minded to read any books by Griffin, Dolan or Atwill, even though they provide very convincing evidence on 9/11, UFOs and the origins of Christianity, respectively.

It is especially difficult to break a paradigm by head-on challenge (AKA facts that are inconsistent with the paradigm) - a more productive approach would be facts which can give rise to a new paradigm. For example, a detailed description of how to make a simple free energy device, downloadable from the internet, that anyone could make fairly easily and use to power, say, a light bulb or a phone charger, with no energy input (just an example, may be wishful thinking...).

Anyway, this is all speculation, although very interesting. Having been disappointed by predictions/announcements before, I am not going to get excited about this one, as a matter of principle!

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Johnny (9th February 2014), Snookie (21st February 2014)

37. Link to Post #219
    Great Britain Avalon Member RichD's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Roisin. Perhaps they are checking us out again before we self destruct like last time, and the time before.... ala Courtney Brown's version of the end of the Atlantean civilisation. They may see something different this time from the human race that they want to help preserve. Although from courtney's view of events and life in Atlantis then our society of secrecy, hidden science and public unawareness seems very similar to the society of Atlantis.
    Last edited by RichD; 9th February 2014 at 14:49.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to RichD For This Post:

Johnny (9th February 2014)

39. Link to Post #220
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cognitive Dissident (here)
    Quote Posted by Roisin (here)

I didn't think of it from that perspective. I think that the oppressive "they" you are referring do actually don't want us to know they exist. It is easier to control through technology and subterfuge than if we know they exist and who they are.

However, I agree that no amount of evidence will convince the closed-minded. They will just ignore it. Just like how it is very difficult to persuade the closed-minded to read any books by Griffin, Dolan or Atwill, even though they provide very convincing evidence on 9/11, UFOs and the origins of Christianity, respectively.

It is especially difficult to break a paradigm by head-on challenge (AKA facts that are inconsistent with the paradigm) - a more productive approach would be facts which can give rise to a new paradigm. For example, a detailed description of how to make a simple free energy device, downloadable from the internet, that anyone could make fairly easily and use to power, say, a light bulb or a phone charger, with no energy input (just an example, may be wishful thinking...).

Anyway, this is all speculation, although very interesting. Having been disappointed by predictions/announcements before, I am not going to get excited about this one, as a matter of principle!
    I can understand your perspective on this and thanks for commenting. However, I still feel that they are going to make themselves known to us on a much larger scale than it is now and the reason why is because they may have arrived to the point where in order for them to continue with their agenda, humanity needs to know of their existence to be able to do that.

This has more to do with the implementation of an organized management system on their end in order to control the masses more efficiently. To remain covert makes something like that much more difficult.

Other than that, everything you say is true and I appreciate your well thought out comment to my post. You obviously know what you're talking about and for all I know, you could be absolutely right on everything you say. I'm just sharing my own insights on those possibilities that are out there concerning this topic and because I'm an experiencer, in my view, I think many more out there will be having the same kinds of experiences too as time goes by. But that's another whole topic. lol

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Johnny (9th February 2014), Neal (10th February 2014), Snookie (21st February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst 1 11 21 61 72 LastLast