Thread: Courtney Brown Announcement for February (now March) 2014

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Default Re: Courtney Brown Announcement for February (now March) 2014

but he said clearly this is not RV but something he has knowledge of

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    I think that the general idea in this instance is that

- The main announcement is not done by him. So he has no control over it.
    - But Courtney wants to eagerly promote remote viewing to the scientific world.
    - He will be able to tag on RV results to this announcement as "I told you so" (that's why he needs the attention in advance)
    - He can now claim that scientific findings would be done a lot quicker if RV is scientifically accepted.

So he may be a bit (over-)enthusiastic over 2 different things, the announcement itself
    but especially the opportunity to plug RV an a big way again.

Just my guess ...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Johnny (5th February 2014), Operator (4th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member jsb_swampfox's Avatar
    Thanks

I just got this in an email from the farsight inst.:

Hi Everyone,
    We have begun posting what we call "Implications Postings" relating to the February 2014 upcoming announcement. These Implications Postings are designed to increase the breadth and depth of public discussions relating to the upcoming announcement when it actually happens. They do not directly relate to the content of the announcement, but can be implied from the content. I thought I would send them to you in our newsletter when they happen so you can have easy access to them. They will run every few days up until the announcement is made. Below is the first one.
    Best,
    Courtney Brown, Ph.D.
    Director, The Farsight Institute

~~~~

Implications Posting #1:

At least some of the claims made by Zecharia Sitchin and others involving extraterrestrial interference with human development on Earth in the ancient past appear to be true.

Notes:
    1. This posting does not speak to the issue of Nibiru or its existence.
    2. This is one of a series of “Implication Postings” that refer to an announcement that will be made during the month of February 2014. Once made, news of this announcement will be available at www.farsight.org and elsewhere.
    3. These postings are designed to encourage broad public discussion of the February 2014 announcement. They do not directly address the specific content of the announcement.

~~~~

Also, we have a new comic strip feature at The Farsight Institute that is designed to help spread the message of what we do. It is done by the celebrated cartoonist, Vic Guiza. The comic strip comes out on Fridays, and it is called "The Farsight Chronicles." Below is the first one. You can click on it to get a larger version. Feel free to share or repost it.
    No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jsb_swampfox For This Post:

Johnny (5th February 2014), Kimberley (5th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014), superconsciousness (4th February 2014)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,613 times in 20,704 posts

Farsight Institute's documentary about Atlantis can be seen in 2 parts on youtube at:

Unfortunately, there's very little actually about Atlantis other than the affirmation that the remote viewers saw a technologically advanced civilization underwater that had very clean crystalline technology, but that it sank because they grew careless and were drilling deep into the Earth's crust. They only had 5 days notice before the deluge, so they put mostly pregnant women on the boats.
    He speculates there may still be advanced technology buried in the ruins under the sea bed, but TPTW will probably not allow it to be investigated, or at least, would not allow the public to know if it has been investigated.

Quote Not long ago, a technologically advanced human civilization thrived on Earth. This was Atlantis, the real Atlantis, not a mythological story. Here—documented for the first time with new scientific data—is the true story of their demise. They were not undone because of a natural cataclysm. Rather, through the reckless misuse of their own science, they destroyed their civilization. Only a few thousand people survived, and everyone on Earth today is related to that same small group of survivors.
    This is a breakthrough scientific study that combines the use of remote viewing, U.S. government originating underwater imaging data, a touch of genetic knowledge, and a hefty amount of open-minded thinking. Remote viewing is a mental procedure that was originally developed by the United States military and used for espionage purposes. Now, civilians employ the same methods, or procedures that are derivative of those methodologies, to study human history. Using remote-viewing data collected by two of the most accomplished "military grade" remote viewers of the day, the true story of what happened when Atlantis collapsed is told with striking detail and clarity.

Forget what you learned in school about human civilization being a recent phenomenon. All that you see today, all the wonders of human achievement, have all been done before. And it all ended very badly.

This time, we need to learn from our past mistakes. We humans have a complicated history on this planet. We need to discover that history, not censor it, if we are to be a species with a destiny. Let us begin that process of discovery here, today, now.
    http://www.farsight.org/FarsightPres...rue_Story.html
    Last edited by onawah; 5th February 2014 at 06:57.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Johnny (5th February 2014), Kimberley (5th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014), Wind (5th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

I got the same email jsb swamp fox, I am really thinking this might all be a bunch of hot air with little substance except in Courtney's mind for which it appears earth shattering. I'm quite sure when the big announcement is made none of us Avalonians will bat an eyelash.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

aniN (4th February 2014), Eram (4th February 2014), Johnny (5th February 2014), Kimberley (5th February 2014), onawah (5th February 2014), raregem (14th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014), T Smith (16th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    I think that the general idea in this instance is that

- The main announcement is not done by him. So he has no control over it.
    - But Courtney wants to eagerly promote remote viewing to the scientific world.
    - He will be able to tag on RV results to this announcement as "I told you so" (that's why he needs the attention in advance)
    - He can now claim that scientific findings would be done a lot quicker if RV is scientifically accepted.

So he may be a bit (over-)enthusiastic over 2 different things, the announcement itself
    but especially the opportunity to plug RV an a big way again.

Just my guess ...
    The information doesn't need to come from RV for Brown to piggy back RV onto it, and thus bring attention to himself, and his programs, books etc.
    IMHO Operator's analysis is still the best guess so far.

Brown will be posting another one of his attention hooks tomorrow.
    If these hints continue to point to some disclosure of the occluded human history, it will get very interesting.
    It could also turn out to be a new false twist on our actual history so buyer beware definitely applies.

JohnF
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Inaiá (5th February 2014), Johnny (5th February 2014), Kindling (5th February 2014), onawah (5th February 2014), Operator (4th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    For Courtney that's the same thing ...

That's the whole clue !

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

johnf (4th February 2014), Johnny (5th February 2014), Kimberley (5th February 2014), onawah (5th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

He's announcing another tidbit on Weds.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

johnf (4th February 2014), Johnny (5th February 2014), Kimberley (5th February 2014), onawah (5th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014)

15. Link to Post #128
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Following this thread with interest. Most could use some good news for a change !
    Hopefully humanity will get a break from all the tyranny.

Some interesting quotes from Simon Parkes yesterday.

Quote Thanks, and ultimately the returning of the 12 dna strands will make the earth human race so conscious that it will not be fooled by the tricks which so far it has accepted - the returning or re-forming of the 12 strands is an energetic happening which is nothing to do with alien intervention, it is happening now because itw as always meant to happen now - when I talk about the levelling of the playing field I am referring to the reduction in support that the opponents of a free humanity can now rely on - this ranges from a war in space, which indecently includes the telling of some races that they may now go to the moon and not just the US - it includes many lies now breaking to the surface and truths coming out, it includes many new children being born who are far and away gifted in larger proportions of a % of humanity than ever before .

Quote Hey,
    yep, this is a " re-boot for humanity"
    on 21 12 2012 the portal was opened and the carrier wave was sent - flowing along this there will be from time to time larger " surges of energy" designed to add the next stage - albeit this coming stage is quite big and should ( fingers crossed) tipp the balance to the positive, which would be the first time in a very long time of human enslavement.
    so, yes we know about it, we have be awaiting it and we will take any action to secure its embedding.
    simon
    Last edited by aviators; 5th February 2014 at 00:24.

16. Link to Post #129
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Courtney Brown
    4 minutes ago

Harley

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Cara (13th March 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), jsb_swampfox (5th February 2014), Kimberley (5th February 2014), onawah (6th February 2014), Operator (5th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014), superconsciousness (5th February 2014), Wind (5th February 2014)

18. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

One thing is for sure.

If you allow yourself to see these implication posts as hints,

you're gonna get yourself all fudged-up!

LOL!
    Harley

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Johnny (7th February 2014), Kimberley (5th February 2014), Kristo (5th February 2014), onawah (6th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014)

20. Link to Post #131
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

GIANTS..?

Radio Mysterium:

“Now They Strike.”

PS - He also said,

-It does not relate at all to earth changes or the end times.
    -That the ET's will not land.
    -That the Earth will not shake.
    -That US President Obama will not reveal... whatever.

He said the announcement would be much bigger than all of those things.

Quote "...in time, people will eventually understand that the entire development of our species was fundamentally altered on that day in February 2014" - Courtney Brown
    Today he posted his first 'Implication Posting'. Which is what he is labelling a series of posts that relate to the implications of that actual announcement. He mentioned that none of these Implication Posting's would be directly addressing the actual announcement, but that we are encouraged to connect the dots so that the effective scope of the announcement can be widened.

Lay-out of the temples and passages under the Sphinx in Egypt

http://www.transients.info/2014/02/i...ey-browns.html

PSS - Whatever Courtney Brown's Announcement for February 2014 is..?

You can ((GUARANTEE)) you've heard it all before...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 5th February 2014 at 05:34.

21. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Whatever Courtney Brown's Announcement for February 2014 is..?

Thanks for your ((PREDICTION)) Jack!

Harley

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Hazel (5th February 2014), jackovesk (5th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014)

23. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Already posted nevermind.

johnF
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1900161_566411173450585_243260453_n.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	24825  
    Last edited by johnf; 5th February 2014 at 06:42.
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

greybeard (5th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), Kindling (5th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014)

25. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

I am sick of the carrot and stick stuff , he should just announce it, enough of this nonsense. Then again I am quite sure we have all heard/read about it before.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Johnny (7th February 2014), jsb_swampfox (5th February 2014), onawah (6th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014)

27. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ERK (here)
    I am sick of the carrot and stick stuff , he should just announce it, enough of this nonsense. Then again I am quite sure we have all heard/read about it before.
    Well I hear you, it is a little irritating. However following this is similar to a lot of threads around here.
    Even if it is something that will change more peoples world views out there though the good stuff won't really happen
    until long after the announcement.

JohnF

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Johnny (7th February 2014), Kindling (5th February 2014), onawah (6th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014)

29. Link to Post #136
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harley Hawkins (here)
    Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Whatever Courtney Brown's Announcement for February 2014 is..?

Thanks for your ((PREDICTION)) Jack!

G'day Harley...

If I was to make an informed Prediction, it would be along these lines...

Humanities 'Mass Consciousness' has just been 'Turbo Charged' whether they 'Know it or Not'

The ability of (Every) human to tap into their own 'Power of Intention' & thus the ability to literally 'Create your own Destiny & that of the Planet' has been 'Unlocked' and is open for (ALL)...

The 'Universal Dimensions' often unseen will slowly start manifesting into the people of the worlds 'Psyche' acknowledging ancient knowledge and open the floodgates into the Age-Old questions...

Quote Who we actually are, Where we came from & What are we actually doing here..?
    PS - I could elaborate further, but I don't want to bore everyone to death...

Lets just say this...

The ((KNOWING)) is about to become Universal...

...which translates to

No more (Prison Planet)..!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 5th February 2014 at 06:40.

30. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Not clear to me:

Courteny Brown:
    Quote My statements below simply say that in time, people will eventually understand that the entire development of our species was fundamentally altered on that day in February 2014. It will take time for people to realize this. But it will happen.
    Is he saying that on the day of the announcement people will begin to understand that our entire development was fundamentally altered (in the past)?

Or

Is he saying that the entire development of our species will be fundamentally altered on the day of the announcement?

What say?

Harley

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Elainie (5th February 2014), jackovesk (5th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), meeradas (5th February 2014), onawah (6th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014)

32. Link to Post #138
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harley Hawkins (here)
    Not clear to me:

Courteny Brown:
    Quote My statements below simply say that in time, people will eventually understand that the entire development of our species was fundamentally altered on that day in February 2014. It will take time for people to realize this. But it will happen.
    Is he saying that on the day of the announcement people will begin to understand that our entire development was fundamentally altered (in the past)?

Or

Is he saying that the entire development of our species will be fundamentally altered on the day of the announcement?

What say?

This one...

Quote Is he saying that on the day of the announcement people will begin to understand that our entire development was fundamentally altered (in the past)?
    Moreso, on a Sub-Conscious level at 1st, thus transforming into Mass-Awareness

No more... because the (PTW-Spell) has been broken for good..!!!

PS - If I can find it, I will share an article that I read the other day that completes the entire picture...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 5th February 2014 at 06:53.

33. Link to Post #139
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I'm thinking that the realization that the whole enchilada is a lie, from the origins of the species, to the history we have been taught, to physics and the Newtonian paradigm, to religion, to money and commerce, to energy and ...

Yup, everything you ever thought, everything you ever believed, everything you have ever been taught, was a lie.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (5th February 2014), gigha (5th February 2014), Harley (5th February 2014), jackovesk (5th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), meeradas (5th February 2014), onawah (5th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014), Snookie (19th February 2014), T Smith (16th February 2014), Wind (5th February 2014)

35. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Hi Jack! Good to see you!

I'm actually enjoying reading all the thoughts and comments from everyone!

If at times my posts seem a little cryptic it's because this is not mine (and I don't want my butt kicked)!

So I am happy to just treat this as a game or puzzle.

Harley

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

jackovesk (5th February 2014), Johnny (7th February 2014), onawah (6th February 2014), sdv (5th February 2014), Snookie (19th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst 1 7 17 57 72 LastLast