Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Courtney Brown Announcement for February (now March) 2014

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    [...]
    Apparently, a whole book came out of that "Grey Dude" and n-tuplets:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]
    23 November 1996
    Q: (T) Is the book Courtney Brown wrote, "Cosmic Voyage," concerning the Martian population...
    A: It is true that there are underground bases on Mars, but they are Orion STS.
    Q: (T) Are there Martians as portrayed by Courtney Brown?
    A: Not exactly. He is portraying the Orion STS as the Martians.
    Q: (T) Is Courtney Brown a government disinformation agent?
    A: More as an "agent provocateur."

Q: (T) Is he working for the government?
    A: Not directly, and remember, the government is not one entity.
    Q: (L) Who is primarily backing Courtney Brown?
    A: Rockefeller group.

Q: (L) And, is Mike Lindemann and company part of this Rockefeller group at this time?
    A: Yes.
    Q: (L) Linda Howe?
    A: No.
    Q: (T) Did Courtney actually do remote viewing to obtain the information in the book?
    A: Not really. Not needed.

Q: (T) Does this mean that the whole story is concocted on his part?
    A: Semi. Elements of it are factual.
    Q: (T) Yes. I could see that there were factual elements. I could also see that there was a LOT that was questionable. that conflicts with EVERYTHING else that has come out from other researchers. This is all totally twisted and different.
    A: Close.
    Q: (T) Is Courtney able to do remote viewing?

Q: (T) But he did not use it with this book?

Q: (T) So, the book was made up the way it is. It is a story. Some factual information, some invented information, some pure BS thrown in to fluff it out. So, the book is NOT an account of work that has come from remote viewing sessions?
    A: No, but not needed.
    Q: (L) You have said twice that remote viewing was not "needed." Where did he get his information?
    A: Secret sources. Agents of the nation "of the third eye."
    Q: (J) What or who - is the "Nation of the Third Eye?"
    A: Terran civilization under the surface.

Q: (L) Now, wait a minute. I remember that when they said the Aryans were brought from Kantek, and that they were "sturdier," or something like that, and I remarked that it seemed that they would be less sturdy - and the C's answered "on the surface." Now, that has always bothered me. I don't think they meant "surface appearances." Have the Aryans been glorified as the "master race" because they are more suited to living underground?
    A: Close. All types there are "Aryan."
    Q: (L) Okay, is this a Terran underground civilization that has been 'managed' by Orions, or did it develop on its own?
    A: One at a time.
    Q: (L) Did the underground civilization develop on its own?
    Q: (L) Is it managed or manipulated by Orions as well?
    Q: (L) Are these "managers" Orions from other densities?
    A: Yes and no.
    Q: (L) I don't understand. Are there some that are 4th and some that are 3rd?
    A: The human types there are "bi-density."
    Q: (L) Holy Shiite Moslems!
    A: Grays and Lizards are 4th density. They can "visit" 3rd density, but they must keep returning to 4th in order to "regenerate."
    Q: (T) Are you saying that the human/Aryan types can exist as long as they want in any density?
    A: In 4th and 3rd.
    Q: (L) They can move back and forth, existing with equal ease on either density?
    A: Well, not with "equal ease," because 4th density is easier, naturally.
    Q: (T) So, the information Courtney Brown was given to write this quasi fiction book, is about the Aryans and not about the Martians?
    A: "Martians" is easier to understand for the less well-informed, not to mention any discussion of the densities!
    Q: (T) Absolutely. Martians are easier to accept. A lot easier to understand than densities! (L) Okay, Third Eye. What is this?
    A: That is what they call themselves when pressed for an explanation by surface types, such as yourselves. They were the inspiration for Masonic lore and Illuminati, too.
    Q: (L) Does this "Third Eye" designation have a connotation of third eye abilities as we understand them?
    A: Psychic.
    Q: (T) Does Courtney know he has been had?
    A: He has not been "had." He is under the employ of those who pull the levers, so to speak.
    Q: (L) You said "pull the levers." Is Courtney Brown a robot, Greenbaumed, mind-controlled, implanted, or any or all of the above? (T) Or is he just foolish?
    A: No. Not so foolish, he does not worry about paying the power bill. As Forest Gump said: "Stupid is as stupid does."
    Q: (L) Are you implying that I am foolish or stupid because I DO worry about paying the power bill?
    A: No, we are not implying that you are stupid, or foolish, for that matter... But, Courtney Brown is not either. Who is he hurting? And, he has hit the jackpot with this one. Knowledge can be procured by reading literature, then analyzing it.
    Q: (T) Is the time table that he has given correct?
    A: Close.
    Q: (T) So, the powers that be are going to follow this time table and present the Aryans as Martians?
    Q: (L) Are the Aryans going to present themselves as Martians?
    A: Initially. In order for the Terrans to get used to the idea of EBEs.

Q: (T) But, they are not the good guys. Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.
    A: Some of the "good guys" are identical in appearance.
    Q: (T) Is this a subterfuge on the part of the Aryans so that they can slide in quietly and take over?
    A: No, they do not need that at all. It is a way for the "government" to introduce everyone to the new reality of the existence of intelligent life all over the place, not just here.
    Q: (T) So, they have their own agenda, but it is not what Courtney presented in the book.
    A: It does not matter. The book is a somewhat altered "New Reality 101."

End Quote
    [...]
    That would be another "hit" for the "C's"!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Billy (26th April 2014), christian (26th April 2014), fourty-two (2nd May 2014), Johnny (26th April 2014), PathWalker (27th April 2014), Wind (27th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #1422
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Gardener,
    Quote From your experience, are there places/targets which are 'out of bounds' for whatever reason?
    Great Question.
    No not that I have experienced - but as remote viewers we all bring our own baggage to the party. For example if you as a viewer believe it wrong to access the mind of people due to religious or other reasons then you will find it hard to do so - we seem to have the ability to stop/hinder ourselves internally by societal and life time baggage.

Now, saying this some target are very hard to do. for example:
    1. any target that is only letters and numbers - because these are concepts and there are no physical properties to them - for example how would you describe a number 5, it has no texture, smell, colour, taste and so on.
    2. Future based targets - it appears that just looking at the future changes that future, which can and does make the viewing then inaccurate (at times).

Generally though a remote viewer can go anywhere in time and space and describe what they see. The problem is you have to have sufficient feedback to be able to guage if the Remote viewer is presenting accurate data - so, some targets with very little actual feedback are very bad Rv targets to try to do.

does this help?

All the best...
    Daz

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dazsmith For This Post:

Billy (26th April 2014), cursichella1 (17th June 2014), Gardener (26th April 2014), Hervé (26th April 2014), Johnny (26th April 2014), Pam (4th May 2014), Slorri (26th April 2014), Wind (26th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #1423
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by dazsmith (here)
    [*]Future based targets - it appears that just looking at the future changes that future,

does this help?

All the best...
    Daz
    Yes this helped, Thank you, I agree with this concept, can you please expand and share any experiences when attempting to view the future.

If looking at the future can change that future.

What do you think could be the potential outcome if a collective remote viewed a future together.

peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Gardener (28th April 2014), Johnny (27th April 2014), Operator (27th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #1424
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote What do you think could be the potential outcome if a collective remote viewed a future together.
    I just dont know - we did some project trying to look at the future here:http://www.farsight.org/demo/Multipl...xperiment.html
    The amazing thing with this project was that we as remote viewers did the targets BEFORE the targets events occurred and also BEFORE they were then chosen as targets?
    Yet, we did some with 'some' accuracy. My personal accuracy was down for this range of targets but I did get a couple of fantastic hits.

So we did our rv - when we did so the target events had not yet occurred - they then occurred and some weeks later by a random process a person chooses what will be target - yet when the Rv data is examined most fits the target event -that hadnt even occured when the viewing was done? TBH it perplexes me

To be honest we are still groping in the dark with all this. The best fit for what is happening in the holographic theory, quantum universe theory's, But we still have along way to go.

When the U.S military tried predicting future targets they only managed a 13% accuracy. we are better now a days but the accuracy is not as good as now/past based targets. It seems like IF i Rv and tell you who will win the superbowl in 2014, then because this info is out there-it may be acted upon and this little changes may change the future - kind of like the butterfly effect.

All the best..
    daz
    Last edited by dazsmith; 27th April 2014 at 22:36.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dazsmith For This Post:

araucaria (28th April 2014), Billy (28th April 2014), CD7 (2nd May 2014), cursichella1 (17th June 2014), Elainie (28th April 2014), fourty-two (2nd May 2014), Gardener (28th April 2014), Hervé (28th April 2014), Johnny (27th April 2014), Slorri (28th April 2014), Wind (27th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #1425
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Well apparently the mainstream scientists know it all better ... here's a new amazing suggested solution

Dutch unravel mystery pyramid builders
    AMSTERDAM -

Scientists from the University of Amsterdam (UvA) have discovered how the ancient Egyptians were able to drag huge stone blocks quickly through
    the desert to build pyramids and statues.

According to the physicists, the pyramid builders dragged the heavy stones over wet sand. They did this using sleds. The outcome of the research is
    published in the journal Physical Review Letters .

"Proper sand humidity"

Experiments of the Amsterdam physicists showed that the required pulling force is reduced by half if the "right sand humidity" is found.
    The work could therefore also be done with half the people .

There is also evidence that the ancient Egyptians actually applied this trick. On a wall drawing in the tomb of Djehoetihotep it shows how
    a person on the front of a transport sled drops water in front of the nose, while it is pulled across the desert sands.
    Translated with Google and manually adapted to increase readability
    http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2...trafeld__.html

Maybe one day we will learn how Santa flies with his reindeer and sled from the north pole ...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Harley (1st May 2014), Joanne Shepard (1st May 2014), Johnny (2nd May 2014)

11. Link to Post #1426
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

HA HA HA!!

(Sorry Operator. That's all I could muster)

Harley

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

gripreaper (25th May 2014), Johnny (2nd May 2014), Operator (2nd May 2014), Snowflower (6th May 2014)

13. Link to Post #1427
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Thankyou Dazsmith for your participation!...its always better to get it straight from the horses mouth, very rare these dayz!

I have not read every post here, so if brought up again-oh well

In regards to remote viewing perhaps from a different aspect then has been discussed...

Im just going to say that ALL of our beliefs, ideas, knowledge- have come from Outside sources...meaning no one I know ACTUALLY REMEMBERS BEFORE BIRTH, so to me ALL information is subject to scrutiny as we have no way of verifying what we are being told since we have no recollection....(regarding human origins/religion)--the whole kit and caboodle

So in a sense remote viewing is another source for 'verifying' truth, origins (according to CB you and others)...but this is a personal experience so far with select individuals as yourself, so to me everyone is still taking information at Face Value from some other source and not experiencing it on their own---knowing it on their own.

My real question is.....is it a future goal to have people learn experience remote viewing on their own and know it for themselves?...or are we still at the hands of others telling us How, Why, What, Where Is with this endeavor?
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

14. The Following User Says Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Johnny (2nd May 2014)

15. Link to Post #1428
    Thanks

LOL.... and the thread goes silent. Yah don't say!!! Ill be expecting a corny answer in 24 hours...

This subject is never touched yet LOSS OF MEMORY is one of the MOST important questions for ALL of humanity.

Who the hell wants us to Re-member Anything....

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

gripreaper (3rd May 2014), Johnny (6th May 2014)

17. Link to Post #1429
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

CD7,
    Quote My real question is.....is it a future goal to have people learn experience remote viewing on their own and know it for themselves?...or are we still at the hands of others telling us How, Why, What, Where Is with this endeavor?
    ANYONE and EVERYONE has the ability to use intuition and hence remote viewing. BUT with all things in life some of us have more natural ability than others, some build ability through dedication and practice.
    But it is best if experienced for yourself like most things in life - why not give it a go?

I dont know if you have heard this but during the military and science program that lasted 23 years, they scientists got fed up with having to do dog and pony show demos day in and day out, so what they did in the end was they got the person asking 'does this really work', and 'show us' to be the one in the demo doing the RV - this worked every time apparently, because even with congressional oversight, human use oversight, and numerous scientific oversight committees, and changes of hands between many different intel agencies and mechanisms - the funding always came through for over 23 years.

This ability is there for us all - we all seem to be interconnected by some kind of force in the universe, that binds us, that allows instantaneous transfer information, outside of time itself. Only one thing stops or hinders this - a closed mind and even this sometimes shows chinks in its Armour.

Does this help?

Daz

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dazsmith For This Post:

CD7 (6th May 2014), cursichella1 (17th June 2014), Gardener (5th May 2014), Hervé (6th May 2014), Johnny (7th May 2014), Operator (6th May 2014), Robin (6th May 2014), Wind (5th May 2014)

19. Link to Post #1430
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 12th August 2016 at 06:36.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

Bob (6th May 2014), Johnny (7th May 2014)

21. Link to Post #1431
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

I for one really appreciate your input Daz and what strikes me is the balanced view point you share. From my own personal experience (without direction) i have experienced many spontaneous remote views. Pinning this down with rules might affect the outcome but I guess to try to prove something there has to be a method.

Gosh the more we try the harder it gets and maybe that is the monkey mind analysing all input. Also being 'measured' so to speak does have an effect. I can't help but think this attriubute for remote viewing, being outside time and space, has its own rules which defy measurement. I would like to think that one day we will understand it much better.

I hold to the idea of the numinous network, access across time and space, so the mechanism is there for sure, but back to 'rules' (universal ones) like a moral compas, it still seems appropriate to me that whilst playing this hieros gamos, there are rules which directly affect our evolution. So I suppose that harks back to your mention of restrictive belief systems maybe. Or is it simply a matter of what you will do with the information, which also could be good reason to be protected from the mal practice of indescreet remote viewers.

Yes I think to not remember is the default, a clean slate, and our experience and work to retrieve the information is part of the full awakening process. Otherwise we might be overly influenced by all the crap we have given and recieved over and over. Sheesh perish the thought.....Lots to earn.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Johnny (7th May 2014), Operator (6th May 2014)

23. Link to Post #1432
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 12th August 2016 at 06:42.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

CD7 (6th May 2014), dazsmith (7th May 2014), Hervé (6th May 2014), Johnny (7th May 2014)

25. Link to Post #1433
    Thanks

Quote ANYONE and EVERYONE has the ability to use intuition and hence remote viewing. BUT with all things in life some of us have more natural ability than others, some build ability through dedication and practice.
    But it is best if experienced for yourself like most things in life - why not give it a go?

Yes having people experience for themselves would ofcourse be much better then it being relayed from someone else....This culture/society does not cultivate such endeavors so its very difficult to have others participating in 'remote viewing' techniques. I can only 'guess' tht this is somewhat similar to meditation techniques and art, the more you practice the better you become. Personally I think there would be MANY MORE artists around if it wasn't stamped out early on...ive worked in education, they stamp out creativity right away...kindergarteners LOVE to draw pictures!, but this exercise is taken out of the educational experience year by year! I would love to give remote viewing a go....know any places I can hang out and do it? LOL--- Ive had some of the most awe inspiring experiences with meditation...im sure this technique can result in some interesting experiences as well.

Quote I dont know if you have heard this but during the military and science program that lasted 23 years, they scientists got fed up with having to do dog and pony show demos day in and day out, so what they did in the end was they got the person asking 'does this really work', and 'show us' to be the one in the demo doing the RV - this worked every time apparently, because even with congressional oversight, human use oversight, and numerous scientific oversight committees, and changes of hands between many different intel agencies and mechanisms - the funding always came through for over 23 years.
    Quote This ability is there for us all - we all seem to be interconnected by some kind of force in the universe, that binds us, that allows instantaneous transfer information, outside of time itself. Only one thing stops or hinders this - a closed mind and even this sometimes shows chinks in its Armour.

Does this help?

Daz
    Yes I understand...there is definitely a connection underneath the surface beyond time/space...I definitely could see the benefit from all of us cultivating this very important aspect that speaks to the invisible side that is hardly recognized by any of us...Yes that helps Daz Thankyou!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

dazsmith (7th May 2014), Johnny (7th May 2014)

27. Link to Post #1434
    United States Avalon Member HaulinBananas's Avatar
    Thanks

I have not read every post here, so if brought up again-oh well

In regards to remote viewing perhaps from a different aspect then has been discussed...

Im just going to say that ALL of our beliefs, ideas, knowledge- have come from Outside sources...meaning no one I know ACTUALLY REMEMBERS BEFORE BIRTH, so to me ALL information is subject to scrutiny as we have no way of verifying what we are being told since we have no recollection....(regarding human origins/religion)--the whole kit and caboodle

So in a sense remote viewing is another source for 'verifying' truth, origins (according to CB you and others)...but this is a personal experience so far with select individuals as yourself, so to me everyone is still taking information at Face Value from some other source and not experiencing it on their own---knowing it on their own.

My real question is.....is it a future goal to have people learn experience remote viewing on their own and know it for themselves?...or are we still at the hands of others telling us How, Why, What, Where Is with this endeavor?
    I don't personally know anyone who "ACTUALLY REMEMBERS BEFORE BIRTH" either, but some of the people who are "out of the box thinkers" and have done YouTube videos or written books, or sell dvd lectures have mentioned that they have access to their previous memories. In other places I've read that previous memories are erased because we are supposed to be evolving or improving in *this* lifetime and it would be distracting to remember hundreds or thousands of previous husbands, wives, children, in-laws, friends, or neighbors - and famines or wars or loss or riches and fame, etc.

Jim Humble and George Kavassilas are two people who have mentioned they remember. They seem to have a bigger picture point of view of humanity and this present time and events.

In this talk by Jim Humble he spans ages of time, and apparently the galaxy. Interestingly, he also talks about the building of the pyramid - I think it was the Giza pyramid - the method is interesting. One thing I have wondered after listening to his talk is what his previous incarnations looked like. What kind of body?

George Kavassilas has mentioned throughout his various podcast interviews or dvd lectures (the older ones are no longer available on his website for sale) that he remembers who he was. I think one of the previous incarnations was around the pyramids, but don't have time to sit for hours to watch the dvds to pinpoint the information.

There are probably other people who do remember previous incarnations without having to have help accessing the information ala Dolores Cannon or other people who use a type of hypnotic regression. But, as you said, I don't know any personally.

I've been exploring and learning basic remote viewing and with just the few times I've been given a target have been amazed and pleased that this is really do-able. (people in Southern California should check out some of the Meetups)

Hopefully more and more people will learn that we "are more than our physical bodies" (per Robert Monroe) and Remote Viewing is just one way to experience knowledge for one's self. There are many ways - dowsing is the easiest and fastest - so far OBE is kind of hard for me, but seems like the most interesting method of all.

I really enjoyed the dvd The Great Pyramid of Giza - The Mystery Solved. It was a bit intimidating to see the method since I am learning remote viewing in a way there is a lot of filling out of forms, but I guess all that paperwork is to keep the left brain busy. I still have jumped to what is called AOL, Analytical Over Lay, where I want to solve or interpret right off what I am *looking at*. One thing that really impressed me while I watched the dvd was the way both of you RV'ers kept saying "I feel . . . " instead of "I see . . .". It was riveting to watch the drawings and verbal descriptions unfold. I don't know if this method of using a blank board is the Courtney Brown method, or a method used by advanced remote viewers, but it was fascinating to see how it worked.

With regard to recent news articles, the headlines to the articles generally state that it has been discovered how the pyramids were built. But when you read the article all it shows is how a big *statue* was moved. There is no description of pyramid building. And, sliding a big statue across wetted down sand on a flat surface doesn't explain how blocks were lifted. Since some people only read a headline, they will remain firmly seated in their beliefs that ancient megalithic structures were built with ropes and logs and copper tools and lots of people pulling and pushing.
    Last edited by HaulinBananas; 6th May 2014 at 17:25.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HaulinBananas For This Post:

cursichella1 (17th June 2014), dazsmith (7th May 2014), Johnny (7th May 2014)

29. Link to Post #1435
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

shmoopie_3119
    Quote You're the bomb, Daz...hey, is your spidey sense picking up something big brewing in the ethers about to physically manifest? West coast earthquake adjacent to the U.S. is among the low hanging fruit this month. Things aren't looking too chipper in Ukraine at the moment, so perhaps its a geopolitical event rather than geophysical..."we'll see", said the Zen master, after another round of martinis, of course.
    Alas I have to be totally honest, my spontaneous intuition has atrophied over the years due to my singular pursuit of remote viewing training. And as all my remote viewing projects are blind I cant answer this question until I get tasked a project like this.

HaulinBananas:
    Quote I really enjoyed the dvd The Great Pyramid of Giza - The Mystery Solved. It was a bit intimidating to see the method since I am learning remote viewing in a way there is a lot of filling out of forms, but I guess all that paperwork is to keep the left brain busy. I still have jumped to what is called AOL, Analytical Over Lay, where I want to solve or interpret right off what I am *looking at*. One thing that really impressed me while I watched the dvd was the way both of you RV'ers kept saying "I feel . . . " instead of "I see . . .". It was riveting to watch the drawings and verbal descriptions unfold. I don't know if this method of using a blank board is the Courtney Brown method, or a method used by advanced remote viewers, but it was fascinating to see how it worked.
    Remote viewing is a bad name for what we do, but its one that has stuck. Most of the impressions we get are very, very subtle, feelings and non physical. We have to learn to trust these, and this i am afraid takes time.
    If we do get images and pictures and if these are clear then they are usually imagination jumping in - so we AOL these as possible noise.

Yes, The CRV paperwork is about keeping the brain occupied with a task so that it doesnt start to think about the target, which then starts the imagination, hence creates noise.

The white broad method is something new, viewers dont really do things big and on whiteboards live on camera, which is one of the reasons why Courtney was so enthusiastic about this project and its data, because it was really easy to share exactly how a viewer worked and how the data came through for the first time on camera. It was my first time doing this approach in eighteen years of doing this, and only my second time on camera.

Quote With regard to recent news articles, the headlines to the articles generally state that it has been discovered how the pyramids were built. But when you read the article all it shows is how a big *statue* was moved. There is no description of pyramid building. And, sliding a big statue across wetted down sand on a flat surface doesn't explain how blocks were lifted. Since some people only read a headline, they will remain firmly seated in their beliefs that ancient megalithic structures were built with ropes and logs and copper tools and lots of people pulling and pushing.
    I agree, there is just SO much we just do not know about our past and the structures and things within it. At this point all theories have to be considered until we have evidence otherwsie.

thank you.

All the best...
    Daz

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dazsmith For This Post:

cursichella1 (17th June 2014), HaulinBananas (7th May 2014), Hervé (7th May 2014), Johnny (7th May 2014), Operator (14th May 2014), Wind (7th May 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst 1 22 62 72