+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any feb 8 US debt ceiling news yet?

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default Any feb 8 US debt ceiling news yet?

I cant find anything, maybe you do, thanks in advance!

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Default Re: Any feb 8 US debt ceiling news yet?

We watch the status of our debt and care not about the status of humanity. One wonders where debt stops and deprivation starts? Personal worth is more important than a corrupt fiat system of control. IMHO

Peace!
    Perceive beyond the box!

" A warm handshake and a smile will lift more people than any elevator in the world. " - L. Hamel

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd January 2014), conk (23rd January 2014), halffull (23rd January 2014), Operator (23rd January 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by spiritguide (here)
    We watch the status of our debt and care not about the status of humanity. One wonders where debt stops and deprivation starts? Personal worth is more important than a corrupt fiat system of control. IMHO

Peace!

Agreed, but, as long as the aforementioned debt system is there it WILL influence your personal sense of selfworth, so I agree but acknowledge at the same that the above is a nice oneliner, kind of, if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all, which is exactly what got us into this crappy situation, we started a bit late with the hard questions, in October the whole world was held hostage by the US and they pushed everything forward to 8 February 2014 and I have a hard time with finding updates on how things are moving ahead, so hence the question, any news or updates, facts..........

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by spiritguide (here)

Peace!
    The bigger question is when will lending stop? All I see on any news media is concern about RAISING the debt level, not lowering or paying it off. Sadly, that is what progress has become. Always clamoring for progress, progress, progress. Just another euphemism for more debt! Got to keep the currency flowing or else the public sees throught the charade.

I think it's certainty that the ceiling will be raised. It's built into the system, a system designed to fail so the managers can buy up resources for pennies when everyone is starving.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

6. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

spiritguide (23rd January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread