+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: False Flag ET Invasion

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Avalon Member Barron's Avatar
    Thanks

Default False Flag ET Invasion

A quick question for anyone- i hope you may be able to assist me with, do you know much about the often talked about false flag (staged) alien invasion at all? Or could recommend any good sites where i could so some research at all? Any ideas on how this may pan out and what technologies may be used?

Many thanks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Barron For This Post:

starsmoonmtns (13th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: False Flag ET Invasion

Quote Posted by Barron (here)
    Any ideas on how this may pan out and what technologies may be used?
    Project bluebeam is said to involve holograms. I can imagine many holographic motherships over main cities, a worldwide media coverage with some messages from ETs, some smaller, moving crafts derived from the nazi tech ("flying saucers"), and the destruction of a few carefully picked places (e.g. the white house) to maximise emotional effect. I can imagine a holographic energy beam coupled with good old explosives preinstalled in the building. Then a staged counter-attack, the retreat of the holographic ships, and a call for a world government to wage the war.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wood For This Post:

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

In my personal view, I have a feeling the so called fake ETs will intervene if a atomic bomb is detonated..this might be a plan the PTB will use to start a war with the so called ETs. It might start with off, using a dirty bomb and blame it on Al qaeda or Iran...another False Flag 911 like event....my gut feeling is that it's going far bigger than 911....I wonder why the PTP allowed the CNN broadcast of the recent UFO disclosure?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Monitor For This Post:

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Goodday gentlemen, tell me please, what your motives are to investigate this subject? I really like to hear that, cause I don't think there's bad intention here.....is it
    If you don't mind "Phoenix rising" speaking here: I command you, to not invest in doomsday thoughts and negative energy regarding possible invasion, complots, false or bad inentioned....invasion. What about spaceship technology OUT THERE, displaying cloaking and wormhole travel? Suddenly (dis-)appearing? Isn't this the same as false flag hologram spaceships theatre, staged here? When our eyes witness this? How could we ever use discernment, in this unknown territory?

I do believe we are helped tremendously now, it isn't in the nature of life to kill sprouts of love...... and we have sewn the seeds of love to create a New Earth, why the focus on this subject?
    Is it the old rhyme "The fighting instinct, men flying off to war, thinking "saving their women and children?"

We better stay in our hearts, whatever conditions we find ourselves in, whatever happens...... we only know what to do when it happens, probably we will surprise ourselves and THEM! If they come. We have a powerful card in our sleeves: the capacity to create from unconditional love. THEY, the possible dangerous races, are standing with empty hands before that POWER.

If there's anything I am sure of, it's that TRUTH! Phoenix spiraling upwards ...ha ha....happy as a lark. Larks always fall on the Earth, after singing their outrageously happy celebration song.
    This is my song for you, gentlemen, behave yourselves....! Or else...! Tint.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria Tintagel For This Post:

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

I agree-- lets be careful in what we ask for, cuz we just might not like the product we ordered after it is gets delivered.??

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

I intended to start a new thread on Project BlueBeam today. But this thread is so very close to my intentions I guess it won't make sense to start anew again.
    After all we have so many threads on this topic already ... so what motivation could there be to start yet another one ?

I noticed that most of us mention Project BlueBeam as if we know exactly what they are planning but how many of us really know the details ?
    Sometimes I can't help but to see the similarity to a PC running the MS crap ... it helps to restart the computer frequently to get rid of unwanted processes and it was not long ago that it was even a good idea to reinstall the whole lot from time to time.
    If you're really open minded it's healthy to reset your opinions and see if you build them up exactly the same way as you did before.

I've read the pieces of Serge Monast again this weekend and reached the point which lead me to reevaluate my opinions again.

Project Blue Beam By Serge Monast Originally Published 1994

1994 Serge Monast Talk Explaining NASA's Project Blue Beam Transcript

Serge Monast was an early and main whistle blower on Project BlueBeam and it strikes me again and again when I read this how close he seems to be "on the ball".
    What also struck me is that BlueBeam isn't an event on itself but part of a bigger picture involving the New World Order.

After reading the above mentioned parts it looks like the NWO guys failed miserably because they are far behind schedule. However it doesn't take it away that they are still in the race and that each of their ongoing attempts will make casualties.
    I think we reached a point where they might make A LOT OF casualties ...
    So that's why I think we should focus more closely on the details right now.

There are a lot of questions I raised and asked myself this weekend because I noticed that despite being against an NWO I seem to have elements in my opinions/believe system that are pro NWO agenda.
    That's right ... don't think good/bad black/white ... there are agendas ... sometimes you support them sometimes you oppose them in a grey scale kind of way.

So I think it's very wise to follow the trail back to some sources to find out how the pro NWO agenda elements became integrated in my opinions.

And one of the things we should ask ourselves these days:
    Is pushing for disclosure of extra terrestrials the right thing to do right now ?

Remember: Problem, reaction, solution ...

They created the problem (cover up), we ask and push for disclosure ... and they will give us their solution !

Another example ... look at end of the trailer of Skyline

It's exactly what Serge Monast described ... is somebody warning us or is this programming us to enforce believing what's coming ?

I am still of the opinion that the whole plan will fail ... but it still means that a lot of casualties may result from (one of) their attempts.

I think it's time to seriously look at it in detail !

11. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Just google "Report from Iron Mountain"

And by the way, even if they try it they will not be able to pull it off without someone stopping them. Don't think for a second that the ET's are going to sit back and watch while they are slandered with the population of the Earth.

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

"4:27 AM", 4 + 2 +7 = 13, you gotta love stuff like that. Of course it is all a coincidence. I do believe that the technology for a staged alien invasion might be available for quit some time now and unfortunately the peoples response could be just as one would expect. And this has nothing to do with sending out bad vibes. It is merely stating my personal impressions about the people that I do know.

MfG

Martin

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tone3jaguar (here)
    Don't think for a second that the ET's are going to sit back and watch while they are slandered with the population of the Earth.
    Well that's what I mean ... that would have been my answer a couple of days ago too.
    However after the 'reset' I would like that second to think and reevaluate where we get the 'assurance' from that there will be help ?

The NWO guys would like it very much that people will think there is help out there, it will make them inactive ...
    Why rely on 'others' while we are the ones responsible for this planet ?

I know there is 'proof' out there indicating that what you say might be true ... but how convenient that all this 'proof' is coming out
    almost on a daily basis through the MSM now. I am still trying to figure out what is going on in China and Mongolia (I have a friend
    who has more access to Chinese and the Chinese media). Could it be their race against the clock to prevent a US/Western world
    fake event to come out first ? Who knows ... but these are more significant questions to be seriously answered.
    I think we can raise the level by posing the more mature questions and try to get them answered ...

14. Link to Post #10
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tone3jaguar (here)
    And by the way, even if they try it they will not be able to pull it off without someone stopping them. Don't think for a second that the ET's are going to sit back and watch while they are slandered with the population of the Earth.
    That puts a lot of trust in the power good ETs compared to that of the PTBs and 'bad' ETs supporting them. Why those good ETs do not show themselves and just help giving us clean electricity, etc? So far help from ETs seems to be very subtle, if any. They just do not care about a few more millions of starving children or damage to nature or the progress of the agenda to dumb down population. It is up to us to solve that, even against all odds.

I am not expecting any big intervention from good ETs. It seems to me the PTBs keep themselves just in the edge to avoid an intervention, like a football team doing rough play and cheating just enough to not get fined.

15. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

look at the end of the skyline trailer...

here's what i got out of it...

1) very reminiscent of the Nostradomus predictions of things falling out of the sky
    2) movies that leap to mind: cloverfield, and the radiers of the lost ark movie scene where he warns not to look, and the remake of the war of the worlds (again warning us not to look)

i also noticed the date sequencing a little differently by the presentation of it... the middle (12), first(11), then last (10)- so does that mean dec 11, 2010? or does that mean we are on a countdown "12-11-10(9-8-7...)"
    Last edited by xbusymom; 11th October 2010 at 14:48.

16. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by xbusymom (here)
    i also noticed the date sequencing a little differently by the presentation of it... the middle (12), first(11), then last (10)- so does that mean dec 11, 2010? or does that mean we are on a countdown "12-11-10(9-8-7...)"
    Very good observation ... I wouldn't be surprised if their playing with numbers means something. November 12, 2010 is e.g. a significant date in Clif's report.

I also noticed a punch-line at the end that will stay in your head: "Every major city in the world" .... exact words from Serge Monast.

17. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

It is probably unnecessary to point out that 12 + 11 + 10 equals 33 but I will mention it anyway. Oh boy, today seems to be all about numerology.

MfG

Martin

18. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

in reviewing both trailers-
    1) the company name screen resembles a planetary or galactic alignment
    2) fear is really spread thick in trailer #1 with the praise of S. Hawking, the admission of columbus’ agenda of conquest, and a blatant dire-warning not to look up or else you wont have a choice, the old ‘its too late anyway’ theme
    3) the blue color of the comets and beams from the ships (project bluebeam?)
    4) in one of the trailers it has a scene where one guy says "my god" then quickly flips over to show the alien ships (the real rapture?)
    Last edited by xbusymom; 11th October 2010 at 16:52.

19. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

And what about this,

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Chrononaut For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (13th March 2011)

21. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chrononaut (here)
    And what about this,
    It's actually an old one ... I've seen it months ago ... the zeta reticulae was added later and is not in the original (as far as I can remember).
    So this is a false linkage to the BBC ...

But even the original is weird enough for the BBC to use ...

22. Link to Post #17
    Romania Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wood (here)
    Project bluebeam is said to involve holograms.
    Quote Japan is truly a strange, strange world. It seems that lately a Pop Singer has been climbing the charts and the unusual thing about her is that she’s a real avatar. Created by by Crypton Media using Yamaha’s Vocaloid voice synthesizer, Hatsune Miku is probably the first 3D hologram with that amount of success… Watch out these HD videos of her latest concerts, crazy how many people follow her right? She looks quite real even though you can see some pixels from close shots.

23. Link to Post #18
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Hello My Friends

If we are to look at the possibilities that await us we have to consider all the sources of manifest out there. While advice from Victoria Tintagel to stay within your Love Conciousness and not give power to all these theories is very good advice ! ( this is my understanding please correct me if i am wrong ) However in a unified field of conciousness we have to understand that we are not the only ones with that power. TPTB have for thousands of years honed this and are very good at it so what we find here is we are on a field of many fronts to deal with.

So what is needed is a balance of tactics to survive this properly. YES stay positive , do not give power to " theories " .. if you start to get emotionally attached to these you are in turn an added battery to its charge. So what do we do ?

Confidence : Honour : Foresight : Faith .

Be confident you are part of a larger collective of good intention , this is directly proportional to your purity of heart. , if you dont have this knowledge it is important to seek it and learn of its power.

Honour : be honourable in truth to what you state for it may stress others , now more than ever we need to consolidate our power in what we say to others. It is a shift to better things .. if indeed we are to asscend we need to understand out there are no secrets .. exposiure to knowing all in the all is scarry if you are not prepared. Stay within Honourable intentions.

Foresight , Do not give power to just anything , fear is a tool of the weak to sway .. However looking forward with a clear mind that does not fear enables you to discern with power and forward movement. Consideration of possibilities gives you the ability to be prepared. When you read over things try to stay neutral , then if something rings out to you ask your self is it fear calling or something else.. if its something else then maybe there is something in there for you to further investigate. We need to hone this skill of discernment Its a great way to filter out the wheat from the chaff ...

Faith : In my most darkest times , when i pray and ask God to help me keep in line , to help me believe, his voice rings true every time " Do not lose faith " . is there a God ? there most definitely is ! is he/she what we have been lead to believe in ? Well thats a matter for you to discern with the previous tools made mention of .. is it not ? Yes we have been mislead , grossly so and on purpose.. Now is the time to learn discernment and meditation of your inner Love and Power.

strong united batteries create a formidable field of multi level movement to sway our mental view of our manifest. As is above so is below. Stay on the higher Law of vibration and the lower Law will be dealt with your chosen.

Hugs and Love to you my dear friends .. SMILE ! it is fun

N

24. Link to Post #19
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Another video attatched to Choronought's one is important to see also

25. Link to Post #20
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't believe the people would fall for any potential plan they have, I sure hope not. Its easy to do though since they have 4 very good weapons!

These weapons are:
    1. The people("Joe six-pack" if I can quote Bob Dean)
    2. Media
    3. Internet
    4. Basic technology(not even advanced needed)

It would be easy to do using these four weapons and if it was me I would lay it out like this:

Stage 1 using weapon 4: Mysterious deaths of small animals all over the world as in fish/birds.

Stage 2 using weapon 2: Await Media to make sure everyone in the world knows that it did happen.

Stage 3 using weapon 4: Kill cattle all over the world on the countryside to step it up from small animals like fish/birds.

Stage 4 using weapon 2: Make sure it gets a media coverage all over world to make the world aware.

Stage 5 using weapon 1,4: Repeat the cattle killing process but this time make sure the farmers wake up all over the world to the holographic shining spheres taking off the site only to see all hes cattle dead.

Stage 6 using weapon 1,2,3: Await media covering the witnesses explaining and showing videos of the shining spheres taking off where the cattle have been massacred. Also await Internet coverage as in youtube to make sure everyone believes it so its not just coming from the crappy media.

Stage 7 using weapon 1,4: Now go in and kill people, like clear out an entire small village, leave bodies and set things on fire. Do this on certain locations around the world and make sure to leave cameras around that have captured shining spheres in the sky right before hell broke loose.

Stage 8 using weapon 1,2,3: It wont take long before the entire world have received the news from Internet and Media. Everyone is trembled in fear and would do anything the government asks of them!

Voila! Bon apetit!

We just cooked funding for what ever Space-weapon program or One World Government we want from all the FEAR and disinformation.

People wouldent even haveto witness it or see it on tape happening, the spheres taking off will most likely be enough evidence. In case it wouldn't be enough evidence I'm sure they have some genome project where they created some defect being they can put a bullet in and leave at the area...

P.S.
    Maybe I should patent my idea so the idiots refrain from using it =)
    Last edited by TheSwede; 14th March 2011 at 00:42. Reason: Replaced a word.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast