+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The INCREDIBLE picture that 'proves' Adolf Hitler lived to 95 with his Brazilian lover

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Default The INCREDIBLE picture that 'proves' Adolf Hitler lived to 95 with his Brazilian lover

I'm not convinced about all these reports, I think it is possible Hitler escaped the
    Bunker and a double died instead. But he was very sick and frail from the
    assassination attempt in the Wolfs lair. So its unlikely he would have survived long
    after the war. But interesting and worth a look considering the fragments of scull
    reported to be his was proven to be someone else.

Hitler had doubles like many leaders...

http://tst.greyfalcon.us/bizarre.htm

=======================================================

The INCREDIBLE picture that 'proves' Adolf Hitler lived to 95 with his Brazilian lover

THIS is the picture that proves Adolf Hitler did not die in his bunker and escaped to
    Brazil where he lived to the ripe old age of 95, a Nazi-hunting author claims.

By: Gareth Morgan
    Published: Fri, January 24, 2014

The evil dictator fled to Paraguay, via Argentina, before settling in a small town in the
    state of Mato Grosso, Brazil, according to a shocking new book.Hitler is said to have
    used the assumed name of Adolf Leipzig and was known to the 12,000 locals in Nossa
    Senhora do Livramento as "the Old German".The man at the centre of the controversial
    claim is pictured, two years before his death in 1984, posing happily with his black
    girlfriend Cutinga.

Simoni Renee Guerreiro Dias, who wrote Hitler in Brazil - His Life and His Death, claims
    he was in the area hunting for buried treasure using a map given to him by friends
    withing the Vatican.She insists that Hitler was using his lover Cutinga to hide his true
    identity as a vile Aryan supremacist.

Simoni, a Brazilian jew, refuses to accept that the Fuhrer shot himself in his Berlin
    bunker on April 30 1945. She is demanding that Leipzig's remains be exhumed and his
    DNA tested tested against living relatives of Hitler.She told local journalists: "I just
    laughed at first, I thought it was a joke. Today I'm convinced it is true and Adolf Hitler didn't end up here by chance."

Simoni spent two years in the small town near the Bolivian border, which was founded
    during an 18th century gold rush, investigating her oddball theory.She has linked the
    Fuhrer's alleged arrival in the area to a Vatican offer of ownership rights over buried
    Jesuit treasure in a cave near his adopted home.And she claims that he chose the
    surname of Leipzig because it was the birthplace of Hitler's favourite composer, Bach.

Her suspicions about Adolf Leipzig increased after she Photoshopped a moustache onto
    the grainy picture she obtained of him and compared it to photos of the Nazi leader.
    According to Simoni, an unidentified Polish nun recognised an elderly man due to have
    an op at a hospital in Cuiaba in the early eighties as Hitler and demanded he leave - but
    was reprimanded by a superior who claimed he was there on Vatican orders.Conspiracy
    theorists have long argued Hitler escaped from Germany and fled to south America,
    following fellow Nazis Adolf Eichmann and Josef Mengele.This theory became the centre
    of a fresh row last year when two British authors were accused of plagiarism by a
    journalist in Argentina.

Gerrard Williams and Simon Dunstan claimed in a 2011 book Grey Wolf: The Escape of
    Adolf Hitler, that the Fuhrer fled with his mistress Eva Braun to Patagonia and had two
    daughters before dying in 1962 aged 73.

The book was later made into a documentary film. Argentine journalist accused the
    British pair of using his research to substantiate claims made in the book, a charge
    Williams and Dunstan denied.

The claims about Hitler's life in Argentina were ridiculed by historian Guy Walters, who
    described them as "2,000 per cent rubbish" when the book came out.

He added: "It's an absolute disgrace. There's no substance to it at all. It appeals to the
    deluded fantasies of conspiracy theorists and has no place whatsoever in historical
    research."

Academics in Brazil have also rubbished the theory Hitler lived and died in Nossa
    Senhora do Livramento.

Candido Moreira Rodrigues, a history professor at Mato Grosso's Federal University
    said: "There's nothing new in people who claim to be historians coming up with the
    most far-reaching theories about Hitler supposedly living in south America and
    subsequently dying in one of the countries in this region."

Tens of thousands of Nazis escaped after the war, including the notorious Adolf
    Eichmann and Josef Mengele.Investigators probing Hitler's demise were hampered by
    the lack of any physical evidence for his death.

Fantasists were given added ammunition he didn't die in his Berlin bunker when 2009
    DNA tests on skull fragments found near the bunker and believed to be his, turned out
    to belong to a woman.Rochus Misch, a former bodyguard of Adolf Hitler who has been
    named as the last man to see the Fuhrer alive during his final hours in Germany, died
    last September aged 96.Misch, who lived with Hitler and his mistress in their
    underground refuge as the allies closed in, told before his death he saw Hitler slumped
    with his head on the table after hearing a gunshot behind his closed door.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...razilian-lover

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, Jan 25 2014 6PM 6°C 9PM 4°C 5-Day Forecast

New book claims THIS picture proves Hitler escaped his Berlin bunker and died in South
    America in 1984 aged 95 Fuhrer 'fled to Argentina and then Paraguay before settling in Brazil'

Simoni Renee Guerreiro Dias claims this picture proves Hitler lived in the small town of Nossa Senhora do Livramento with his girlfriend, Cutinga

Hunted for treasure with a map given to him by Vatican allies, book claims
    Author Simoni Renee Guerreiro Dias claims fascist actually died aged 95
    Claims he had a black girlfriend to disguise his fascist background
    Says her suspicions increased after she photoshopped a moustache onto the grainy picture and compared it to photos of the Fuhrer

By Anna Edwards
    PUBLISHED: 12:21, 25 January 2014 | UPDATED: 17:35, 25 January 2014

He is believed to have died after shooting himself in a Berlin bunker in 1945 when he
    realised Germany had lost World War II.But a startling new book claims Adolf Hitler
    actually escaped his hideout and died incognito in 1984 in a small town near Brazil's
    border with Bolivia - and it can be proved by a picture.

Not only that, but the author believes the Fuhrer fled to Argentina and then Paraguay
    before settling in the Brazilian state of Mato Grosso to hunt for buried treasure - with a
    map given to him by Vatican allies, according to its author.

Old clothes meant to be worn by the Fuhrer: An author claims the fascist actually died aged 95

German Fuhrer Adolf Hitler 'went to Brazil to hunt for treasure'

As part of his elaborate ruse to escape detection, he also had a relationship with a black
    woman called Cutinga, which was meant to prove that he could not be the dictator who
    hated anyone who did not fit his Aryan ideal, the book claims.Post-graduate student
    Simoni Renee Guerreiro Dias has outlined her bizarre theory, claiming the fascist
    actually died aged 95. The book, titled 'Hitler in Brazil - His Life and His Death',
    challenges the accepted view that the dictator shot himself in his Berlin bunker on April
    30 1945.She claims he may have lived as Adolf Leipzig in the small town of Nossa
    Senhora do Livramento, 30 miles from the state capital Cuiaba.

Simoni, a Brazilian who comes from Cuiaba, says Leipzig was known locally as the 'Old
    German.'Simoni is now planning to use DNA tests using a relative of Hitler living in
    Israel, after been given permission to exhume Adolf Leipzig's remains from his alleged
    final resting place in Nossa Senhora do Livramento.

The journalism student has linked the Fuhrer's alleged arrival in the area to a Vatican
    offer of ownership rights over buried Jesuit treasure in a cave near his adopted home.

'If the Germans invade, we should welcome them... and the PM should invite Hitler to
    dinner': Bizarre 1937 letter from pacifist Bertrand Russell set to sell for £300She points
    out in her book Leipzig was the birthplace of Hitler's favourite composer Bach.

Hitler's Bunker in the Chancellery, Berlin, where many believe he shot himself

The supposed burial site: The Fuhrer 'fled to Argentina and then Paraguay before
    settling in the Brazilian state of Mato Grosso'She says her suspicions about Adolf Leipzig
    increased after she photoshopped a moustache on to the grainy picture she obtained of
    him and compared it to photos of the Nazi leader.

According to Simoni, an unidentified Polish nun recognised an elderly man due to have
    an op at a hospital in Cuiaba in the early eighties as Hitler and demanded he leave - but
    was reprimanded by a superior who claimed he was there on Vatican orders.

Academics in Brazil have also rubbished the theory Hitler lived and died in Nossa
    Senhora do Livramento.

THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES SURROUNDING HITLER'S DEATH

Conspiracy theorists have long argued Hitler escaped from Germany and fled to south
    America.Authors Gerrard Williams and Simon Dunstan claimed in a 2011 book Grey
    Wolf: The Escape of Adolf Hitler, that the Fuhrer fled with his mistress Eva Braun to
    Patagonia and had two daughters before dying in 1962 aged 73.

The claims about Hitler's life in Argentina were ridiculed by historian Guy Walters, who
    described them as '2,000 per cent rubbish' when the book was published.

He added: 'It's an absolute disgrace. There's no substance to it at all. It appeals to the
    deluded fantasies of conspiracy theorists and has no place whatsoever in historical
    research.'

Candido Moreira Rodrigues, a history professor at Mato Grosso's Federal University
    said: 'There's nothing new in people who claim to be historians coming up with the most
    far-reaching theories about Hitler supposedly living in south America and subsequently
    dying in one of the countries in this region.'

Ten of thousands of Nazis escaped after the war, including the notorious Adolf Eichmann
    and Josef Mengele.

Investigators probing Hitler's demise were hampered by the lack of any physical
    evidence for his death.

Fantasists were given added ammunition he didn't die in his Berlin bunker when 2009
    DNA tests on skull fragments found near the bunker, believed to be his, turned out to
    belong to a woman.

Rochus Misch, a former bodyguard of Adolf Hitler who has been named as the last man
    to see the Fuhrer alive during his final hours in Germany, died last September aged 96.

Misch, who lived with Hitler and his mistress in their underground refuge as the allies
    closed in, told before his death he saw Hitler slumped with his head on the table after
    hearing a gunshot behind his closed door.
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2rR8RWJTw
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not the first claim.....

Revealed: Hitler in Argentina

Published on 24 Dec 2012

Highlight Films presents: Revealed, a new documentary film in production following the
    theory of Hitler's escape to Argentina.

In 1945, the world was convinced that Adolf Hitler and his mistress Eva Braun had
    committed suicide in a Berlin bunker, though this theory lacked proper documentation
    and evidence. It wasn't long until flaws in the theory surfaced. As further historical
    research was conducted, rumors began to circulate that challenged the suicide theory
    with claims of Hitler's escape to Argentina - particularly with news of sightings of
    German U-boats off the Argentinean coast.

Yet, it wasn't until the recent declassification of certain documents by the Argentinean
    government and the FBI concerning the post-WWII era that researchers began to take
    the rumors seriously. Revealed will examine the declassified reports and eyewitness
    accounts of Hitler's life in Argentina in order to recreate the dictator's final years. In
    spite of the intense secrecy under which he lived, many saw and even worked for Hitler.
    Revealed will present the disturbing possibility that one of the world's most evil men
    was allowed to live out his final years in utter tranquility.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NCF: Hitler lived in Argentina until 1962

Published on 23 Jun 2013

Request to all the members of the United Nations (UN) and beyond concerning
    international support saving Europe, America and finally the rest of the world from total
    destruction by stopping Agenda 21 and still implementing the on January 25, 1944 by
    de Belgian King Leopold III completed, but for public withheld "political testament"
    which is still to be carried out as the Belgian Constitution provides.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another alleged picture...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread994720/pg1
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 25th January 2014 at 19:17.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (25th January 2014), cursichella1 (26th January 2014), Ecnal61 (26th January 2014), jagman (25th January 2014), Johnny (26th January 2014), Joseph McAree (25th January 2014), Lifebringer (25th January 2014), mojo (26th January 2014), Realeyes (25th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default Re: The INCREDIBLE picture that 'proves' Adolf Hitler lived to 95 with his Brazilian lover

Thanks Cider, always interesting this stuff,

The guy with the Brazilian lady doesn't even have a face, he might as well be Freddy Krueger, and the Hitler with the old face in the last days of his so called reign isn't that weird either, that dude had a mouth full of steel and other metals that were poisoning him and he was a TOTAL speedfreak, his doctors kept him walking upright with amphetamines and ephedrine and that other crap they also fed to soldiers, speed and its derivatives have some nasty side effects, within days btw, if you are awake on speed for a couple of days the shadow people come out to play, that dude was f@cked up, its like a faces of meth image series and the last guy in the first image ( dead fellow) is NOT Hitler, a mustache and a scrawny face doesn't make him a look a like, not even dead. No one can deny that dude was bonkers but a lot of people never mention he had seen some serious combat in the first world war, my great grandfather was a police officer in Amsterdam during the war and my grandpa and his siblings were hiding under the ceiling for half their childhood, I had everthing there was to read and find at my disposal from the age of 5 at my grandparents house, 4 shelves of 2nd world war books, references, photos, when I was 12 I had read the whole shebang 3 times, I know that mans face with my eyes closed, and the fun part my grandma is from Rotterdam, they were in shipping, and their business got bombed put of existence when the air raids came and the ports got bombed to kingdom come, another library, and an uncle got run over by a tank while riding his bicycle and in the last day of the war another of my grandmothers brothers got shot in the head, a spite murder, everyone went nuts those days, it must have made a hell of an impression on the psyche and cell memory of my grandparents, I dream of fighting in wars I have never been in or cant remember being in.

The below snippet is from some random webpage, when I typed in Hitlers medication. That suicide bit I am not to sure of but he was not a healthy guy, he also was paranoid as hell, another byproduct of coke and speed yadayada.

Quote For the last nine years of his life Adolf Hitler, a lifelong hypochondriac had as his physician Dr Theodor Morell. Hitler's mood swings, Parkinson's disease, gastro-intestinal symptoms, skin problems and steady decline until his suicide in 1945 are documented by reliable observers and historians, and in Morell's diaries. The bizarre and unorthodox medications given to Hitler, often for undisclosed reasons, include topical cocaine, injected amphetamines, glucose, testosterone, estradiol, and corticosteroids. In addition, he was given a preparation made from a gun cleans, a compound of strychnine and atropine, an extract of seminal vesicles, and numerous vitamins and 'tonics'. It seems possible that some of Hitler's behaviour, illnesses and suffering can be attributed to his medical care. Whether he blindly accepted such unorthodox medications or demanded them is unclear.

So far the pictures, now I going to read and watch the rest of the OP.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

Default Re: The INCREDIBLE picture that 'proves' Adolf Hitler lived to 95 with his Brazilian lover

Appearances can be very deceiving. Deception works both ways. Ill read the entirety of the thread when I have a bit more time.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toad For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th January 2014), Johnny (26th January 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

If we even should start arguing is that picture any proof, than i see BIG problem in overall.
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

anonymous (25th January 2014), Cidersomerset (26th January 2014), Johnny (26th January 2014), Zampano (26th January 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,243 times in 163 posts

my privacy standards have changed - 5/10/16 - apologies for the many edits of public comments
    Last edited by anonymous; 11th May 2016 at 15:30.

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member GreenGuy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,951 times in 424 posts

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    The guy with the Brazilian lady doesn't even have a face, he might as well be Freddy Krueger
    Yeah, I missed the "INCREDIBLE" part of the pic, too.

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    The below snippet is from some random webpage, when I typed in Hitlers medication. That suicide bit I am not to sure of but he was not a healthy guy, he also was paranoid as hell, another byproduct of coke and speed yadayada.

Quote For the last nine years of his life Adolf Hitler, a lifelong hypochondriac had as his physician Dr Theodor Morell. Hitler's mood swings, Parkinson's disease, gastro-intestinal symptoms, skin problems and steady decline until his suicide in 1945 are documented by reliable observers and historians, and in Morell's diaries. The bizarre and unorthodox medications given to Hitler, often for undisclosed reasons, include topical cocaine, injected amphetamines, glucose, testosterone, estradiol, and corticosteroids. In addition, he was given a preparation made from a gun cleans, a compound of strychnine and atropine, an extract of seminal vesicles, and numerous vitamins and 'tonics'. It seems possible that some of Hitler's behaviour, illnesses and suffering can be attributed to his medical care. Whether he blindly accepted such unorthodox medications or demanded them is unclear.
    Man, it's like Michael Jackson. But I dunno, I've seen other sources that said he was a health freak. It's true that being obsessed with health and being healthy aren't the same thing, and Hitler was not healthy toward the end. We were talking about the effects of stress on health on another thread...think of the stress Hitler had to have been under, especially in the last few months of war. He was never wrapped real tight to begin with. We'll never know of course, but I lean toward the suicide theory.
    Dammit, honey! You left the seat down again!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GreenGuy For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th January 2014), Johnny (26th January 2014), mojo (26th January 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Our ET family say that Hitler did escape to south america ...and his war machine was intermingled into the United States , they also say hitler wasn't even German , he was austrian and part jewish ... He was under the spell of an evil ET group with global domination as the plan ...these evil ETs were putting ideas in Hitlers head , building spaceships , murder , global conquest , the splinter group known as the bafath ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Johnny (26th January 2014), Magneticman (26th January 2014), mojo (26th January 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,812 times in 3,459 posts

Peter Levenda, an incredible researcher, has done much research on where Hitler went AFTER South America. Here is one interview (not a great interviewer, BUT, she does let Peter do most of the talking)

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th January 2014), fourty-two (10th June 2014), Johnny (26th January 2014), Magneticman (26th January 2014), mojo (26th January 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,505 times in 5,654 posts

if it's true, do you think our governements didn't know he was still alive? And if they did, why did they leave him alone? The reason is big enough that they were not going to bring one of the most evil persons to justice, most likely the technology in possession was worth the cost.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th January 2014), Johnny (26th January 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    if it's true, do you think our governements didn't know he was still alive? And if they did, why did they leave him alone? The reason is big enough that they were not going to bring one of the most evil persons to justice, most likely the technology in possession was worth the cost.
    think about it mojo , they knew he was alive , they adopted his global conquest idea ... they used his scientist , his spaceship plans , his plans to exterminate people without compassion , etc ... the denver airport is built in the symbol of a swashtika ... our leaders are an extention of the third reich ... communist nazis ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th January 2014), mojo (27th January 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am a WW2 history fan and I don't believe this. It's like a TOTAL change of character for Hitler to just flee and live for decades more quietly and happily. He just doesnt seem that type. If it was Stalin or just some of his underlings I can believe, but not Hitler....

I believe his assistent's testimony is correct. He did kill himself but his body was destroyed. His generals and scientists got absorbed into the US via Paperclip.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xeon For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th January 2014), Milneman (26th January 2014), mojo (27th January 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

there must have been some kind of deal made...they wanted the technology and information and they trade for Bormann's life at least. Totally possible Hitler went to South America but I think the story is not that he had a happy life....story is he was kind of a stressed out basket case for the rest of his life.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th January 2014), mojo (27th January 2014)

23. Link to Post #13
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,518 times in 458 posts

Our entire history is full of lies and deception and I don't believe any of it.

The real Nazis pulling the strings on this escaped happily in the last place you'd look. It was all a farce and even if Hitler was warped and out of control I do strongly believe everything played out perfectly as they had orchestrated.

What a muppet !!!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

alh02 (26th January 2014), Cidersomerset (26th January 2014), gigha (26th January 2014), mojo (27th January 2014), seko (8th June 2014)

25. Link to Post #14
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

He fled alright, about 50% on the first picture are not him, no way he lived till he was 90 something, the picture with the woman is way to unclear this could be anyone, the last pic no way it's him... is this for real?
    study the ears they do not change... he was gone before the end of Berlin this is true... the man at the bunker giving kids medals was not him, he is too short there and the ears don't match... the world does not want the truth, the world cannot handle the truth... they just like to believe whatever is dished out that sounds good...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon For This Post:

mojo (27th January 2014)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

i think only two of the pictures are Hitler the first one and the second to last one.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

mojo (27th January 2014)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

These guys really did their research, they didnt start out looking for a conspiracy but ...

21st Century Wire - Episode One - 'Fourth Reich in the Sun?' - Host Patrick Henningsen and special guest Gerrard Williams, author of Grey Wolf, as they investigate the untold story of World War II, where Adolf Hitler and many other top Nazis escaped to Argentina after the Fall of Berlin.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th January 2014), DarMar (27th January 2014)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

at 33:00 minute a good explanation for why America kept quiet...

32. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th January 2014)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Thanks mojo these are mainstream researchers hard to debunk.....A lot is
    already known or reported in other documentaries, but this is good and
    very plausible. I can see links to alot of the big events over the last 60 years
    starting with Alan Dullas , project paper clip and the turning of corporate
    America into the 4th Reich.

In Europe Prince Bernhardt a former NAZI officer was part of the Bilderberg
    group and the EU.

Quote These guys really did their research, they didnt start out looking for a conspiracy but ...

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=L4QDroQlLR4

21st Century Wire - Episode One - 'Fourth Reich in the Sun?' - Host Patrick Henningsen and special guest Gerrard Williams, author of Grey Wolf, as they investigate the untold story of World War II, where Adolf Hitler and many other top Nazis escaped to Argentina after the Fall of Berlin.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 27th January 2014 at 14:45.

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Grey Wolf - The Escape Of Adolf Hitler

I think this is one I saw , but did not realise Gerrard Williams credentials
    at the time.

35. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

I want to say yes I believe it and is conceivable but the proof isnt there

36. The Following User Says Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Cidersomerset (9th June 2014)

+ Reply to Thread