+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Internet Telepathy?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 744 posts

Default Internet Telepathy?

It's rather a small thing, but to me quite odd - I am writing a rather dark paranormal novel, & just as I was finishing up a chapter I have called "Air", suddenly the internet opened quite unbidden at a site called Alchemy Works, at this point:
    http://www.alchemy-works.com/elements_air.html

I found it rather astonishing! And shortly after that, when I intended to look at another site I visit infrequently, but have saved under my voluminous "Favourites", that site simply opened up as well. . .is this serendipity, or is the internet becoming telepathic??
    Has anyone experienced anything similar?

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (29th January 2014), bodosa (29th January 2014), eaglespirit (28th January 2014), Eram (30th January 2014), Fairy Friend (12th February 2014), gandra99 (28th January 2014), Gardener (12th February 2014), giovonni (28th January 2014), heretogrow (30th January 2014), Inaiá (28th January 2014), jagman (29th January 2014), john willcox (16th February 2014), Magnus (29th January 2014), naste.de.lumina (28th January 2014), RunningDeer (28th January 2014), selinam (28th January 2014), Spiral of Light (28th January 2014), spiritwind (30th January 2014), Star Tsar (28th January 2014), superconsciousness (12th February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th January 2014), ulli (28th January 2014), william r sanford72 (28th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Internet Telepathy?

Yes ~ me too ... No it happens quite often ...
    i am a firm subscriber in that there are no ~ Coincidences ...

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Default Re: Internet Telepathy?

i've had stuff like this happen to me a few times,it was a bit disturbing lol,havent happened recently but i seen it 5 or 6 times in the past,no clue whats it about hehe...

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (29th January 2014), eaglespirit (28th January 2014), giovonni (28th January 2014), heretogrow (30th January 2014), Inaiá (28th January 2014), jagman (29th January 2014), kirolak (29th January 2014), Spiral of Light (28th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th January 2014), ulli (28th January 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Note ~ there is a buzz going around (belief)...
    In that the internet is the wake-up (tool) that is reconnecting (a one human) Consciousness ...

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

It is how everything works.
    Welcome to Reality.

I worry when it _doesn't_ happen, as that means
    I have slipped back into mechanical sleep state.

Staying awake costs energy. Too many forces within us and from around us
    that want to lull us back into coma.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (29th January 2014), Bob (28th January 2014), eaglespirit (28th January 2014), Gardener (12th February 2014), giovonni (28th January 2014), GloriousPoetry (29th January 2014), heretogrow (30th January 2014), Inaiá (28th January 2014), jagman (29th January 2014), Joseph McAree (28th January 2014), kirolak (29th January 2014), sheme (29th January 2014), spiritwind (30th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th January 2014), Wind (29th January 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

It is either human consciousness or in my case Google consciousness, Teal Scott "Ask the Universe" hit is creepily accurate ask a question seriously and you will have an answer.

http://www.thespiritualcatalyst.com/ hit the purple bar with your question in your heart.

10. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Please *urgently* read:

http://www.washington.edu/news/2013/...ain-interface/
    Quote August 27, 2013
    Researcher controls colleague’s motions in 1st human brain-to-brain interface
    Doree Armstrong and Michelle Ma and Doree Armstrong and Michelle Ma
    News and Information | News and Information

Posted under: Engineering, News Releases, Research, Science, Technology

University of Washington researchers have performed what they believe is the first noninvasive human-to-human brain interface, with one researcher able to send a brain signal via the Internet to control the hand motions of a fellow researcher.

Using electrical brain recordings and a form of magnetic stimulation, Rajesh Rao sent a brain signal to Andrea Stocco on the other side of the UW campus, causing Stocco’s finger to move on a keyboard.

While researchers at Duke University have demonstrated brain-to-brain communication between two rats, and Harvard researchers have demonstrated it between a human and a rat, Rao and Stocco believe this is the first demonstration of human-to-human brain interfacing.
    Don't believe them about it being the first time this was done.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain%E...uter_interface
    Quote A brain–computer interface (BCI), often called a mind-machine interface (MMI), or sometimes called a direct neural interface (DNI), synthetic telepathy interface (STI) or a brain–machine interface (BMI), is a direct communication pathway between the brain and an external device. BCIs are often directed at assisting, augmenting, or repairing human cognitive or sensory-motor functions.

Research on BCIs began in the 1970s at the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) under a grant from the National Science Foundation, followed by a contract from DARPA.[1][2] The papers published after this research also mark the first appearance of the expression brain–computer interface in scientific literature.

The field of BCI research and development has since focused primarily on neuroprosthetics applications that aim at restoring damaged hearing, sight and movement. Thanks to the remarkable cortical plasticity of the brain, signals from implanted prostheses can, after adaptation, be handled by the brain like natural sensor or effector channels.[3] Following years of animal experimentation, the first neuroprosthetic devices implanted in humans appeared in the mid-1990s.
    Autism is typified by a change in neuroplasticity, right?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...onnection.html (video)
    Quote Scientists create 'telepathic' connection

The first ever "brain to brain" connection has been established between two rats in a breakthrough which brings the prospect of mind-reading technology a step closer.

By Nick Collins, Science Correspondent4:01PM GMT 28 Feb 2013

CommentsComments

Using electrodes implanted in their brains, one rat was able to pass information to another in a cage thousands of miles away – albeit without knowing he was doing so.
    The experiment, by researchers from Duke University in North Carolina, is the first working example of a "brain-to-brain interface", or a direct communication link between two minds.

Previous studies had shown that visual and tactile information could be transferred between a brain and a computer, for example allowing amputees to control prosthetic limbs, but the new research represents a significant advance.

Although the connection was extremely basic, it raises the prospect of more complex devices which could one day allow people to read each other's minds.
    Prof Miguel Nicolelis, who led the study, said: "These experiments showed that we have established a sophisticated, direct communication linkage between brains. Basically, we are creating what I call an organic computer."

Personal experience:

My computer made the noise that happens when a USB device or memory card is removed,
    for a year straight, each time I would get up and leave the laptop.

It happened on a variety of surfaces whether or not I touched the machine.
    It could be on a couch or table, and still make that "docking" noise (duh donk) each time I left the machine and sometimes when I approached.

Is this an electrical problem of a horse of a different color??

(this thread = one of the concepts that got me interested in MKULTRA)

http://all.net/journal/deception/MKU...on/mkultra.htm
    Quote Interestingly, a number of practitioners -- such as Alexandre Bertrand, Dr. J.H.D. Petetin, and Dr. L. Rostan -- reported very positive results in this field. "Magnetized" patients seemed to develop telepathy and other paranormal abilities. An American doctor, Lyman B. Larkin, used animal magnetism to cure a servant girl. When entranced, the girl developed a secondary personality in marked contrast to her natural character. She also reportedly established paranormal powers, and communicated with a "fairy" who appeared to her during magnetized sessions. This case -- with its bizarre combination of hypnosis, multiple personality disorder, ESP experimentation and visual hallucination -- could almost be considered a dry run for MKULTRA.
    http://www.jeffpolachek.com/when-eve...-brain-implant
    Quote Mind Control 101 - Classified Synthetic Telepathy Technology Has Been Covertly Implanted in Brains of Countless Civilians

"Easter Eggs" in Cyborg 2087

This film contains a couple of revelations that apparently were intended to be overlooked by the general public at the time of its release, but which today have become glaringly obvious thanks to internet access making research of these obscure subjects much easier.

In the story, the discovery of radio-telepathy is credited to "Dr. Marx," an obvious reference to the alleged founder of communism. Additionally, the female doctor in the film is named "Dr. Mason," who is tasked with keeping the secret "from falling into the wrong hands." This refers to the global occult ("masonic" in the generic sense) network whose members perpetrate capital crimes against the civilian populations of their own countries using these technologies, and who on pain of death conceal its existence.

Further elucidation on this point is contained in my equally-important research exhibit entitled Freemasonry 101: Mind Control which should be reviewed together with this page. Additional reference material on the true origins of the Communist ideology falsely attributed to Karl Marx is here.

The freeze-frame below shows a scene from the film indicating that the radio-telepathy demonstration takes place at a company named "THE MONARCH CORP." This is also a hidden "easter egg" revelation: butterflies in general -- and the term "monarch" in particular -- are signature symbols used by real-world mind control operations.

The specific division of the Monarch corporation depicted here is named "Future Industries." This is an allusion to the fact that technologies are first developed in secret by the military-industrial complex, and only made public after much time (often decades) have passed.

Revelation 17:12

And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 28th January 2014 at 20:44.

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Everyone, especially Tesla - thank you for the informative posts. . . .I did not think "they" were quite as advanced as to actually be able to do this yet.

PS: Sometimes I think there is something very peculiar going on in my life in general, but it always seems to be too much bother to post the details when I actually sit down to do so. It's like a mental block that prevents me; now I realize that that is exactly what it probably is. Right now I feel a HM (hemiplegic migraine) attack threatening; my leg is going dead & my right hand is losing strength. It seems so self-serving to claim I am important enough to BE blocked, but it does seem to be "real". Am going to go outside & ground now

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

giovonni (29th January 2014), Limor Wolf (29th January 2014), sheme (29th January 2014), spiritwind (30th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th January 2014)

13. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    Everyone, especially Tesla - thank you for the informative posts. . . .I did not think "they" were quite as advanced as to actually be able to do this yet.

PS: Sometimes I think there is something very peculiar going on in my life in general, but it always seems to be too much bother to post the details when I actually sit down to do so. It's like a mental block that prevents me; now I realize that that is exactly what it probably is. Right now I feel a HM (hemiplegic migraine) attack threatening; my leg is going dead & my right hand is losing strength. It seems so self-serving to claim I am important enough to BE blocked, but it does seem to be "real". Am going to go outside & ground now
    Don't feel guilty or strange.

I have experienced that "blank out" at the computer too, and it's not just me or the Hobbit's Leaf, either, lol

14. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member Project_Buggy_Beach's Avatar
    Thanks

We should rename this thread AI Communication, I've had similar things happen, a document phasing to a very bright screen and then I was left with a few key words that seemed to relate to the current life drama I was experiencing. I started having ideas of what if we for instance took a puppy dog with a broken leg and then had an internet camera on him while he was playing with his limp leg in his cardboard box and then everyone log on from all over the world at a specified time and just concentrate on 'healing the broken bone' what would happen? Obviously we would graduate from puppies to humans with critical life conditions if we were first able to heal the litmus test.
    The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often even more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." --Niccolo Machiavelli,
    Italian philosopher, humanist and writer

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Project_Buggy_Beach For This Post:

sheme (30th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th January 2014)

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I doubt that any poor dog would play when suffering a broken leg. . . better to use an electronic "guinea pig", I feel, than a sentient one.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th January 2014)

18. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member Project_Buggy_Beach's Avatar
    Thanks

Electronic defeats the entire purpose... The entire experiment is based on a human experience.
    The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often even more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." --Niccolo Machiavelli,
    Italian philosopher, humanist and writer

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Project_Buggy_Beach For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th January 2014)

20. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

I have been quite perturbed recently about something similar. For instance, if I go to a store and look at fleece blankets I don't expect to open my computer to see Yahoo state that one of the most top searched for keywords is "fleece blankets". This has happened to me when I thought about a recipe for chicken salad and at another time when I was talking about Hawaii. I did not search on my computer for these items, but they popped up as the top searched for keyword when I had mentioned them off the internet. It has happened so many times that it has bothered me. I am wondering if the chemtrail materials are so advanced that they have the ability to read our minds. My scientist friend who worked for the gov knows they are trying to set this up. Google is involved with this and I know it for a fact they are involved due to my insider friends information. I believe they are trying to merge man with machine. And I have been upset that I think they are reading my mind. I have been detoxing the nanotechnology..but it may have built up a lot before I knew about chemtrails.

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I read the other day that a patent has been taken out for a system whereby Amazon can send you new titles that they expect you to be wanting without you actually doing anything. If they start sending me stuff, it will be waiting for them to come and collect it because this is simply not how I operate. As I have quite a few different centres of interest, they may find they are losing quite a lot of books.

Telepathy is one thing. Invasive telepathy is another altogether. Respecting privacy without control is the big lesson we need to learn before we can see this as a true gift rather than yet another tool of enslavement.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

kirolak (30th January 2014), spiritwind (30th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th January 2014)

23. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Ads can be sent on the basis of anything you send or receive,
    what is said near the computer's microphones or recorded with the computer's camera,
    etc.

For example, if you Google "Turbotax" and go to the tax site, you will get Turbotax ads on unrelated sites.
    Also, if you talk about certain things when Google Mic or another recorder is open,
    ads will pop up on pages and you'll probably be annoyed re: the content.

I get "walla walla arrest record" ads, "turbotax ads", "get an intelligence degree online" ads (lol), pretty much half the stuff a person googles ends up being barfed back at us.

Something novel, but fitting a pattern, is what people are really looking for, heh -- not the same old thing 2x over!

p.s. there was a recent study involving linguists predicting events that cause mass upset... apparently a bunch of writers on the internet start having a mass hysteria (this is not a joke, actually, as strange as it sounds), their speech patterns simplify, then they start talking about the same thing (i.e. same word or concept keeps coming up). Then it happens -- like magic.

I suspect this is a side effect of which brain hemisphere is typically dominant in these people before and after the event.
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 30th January 2014 at 08:01.

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Just to add a new effect - I can feel energy (or whatever it is) vibrating in the hand that wields the mouse. . . it is quite intense at times. . .

25. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by vilcabamba (here)
    I have been quite perturbed recently about something similar. For instance, if I go to a store and look at fleece blankets I don't expect to open my computer to see Yahoo state that one of the most top searched for keywords is "fleece blankets". This has happened to me when I thought about a recipe for chicken salad and at another time when I was talking about Hawaii. I did not search on my computer for these items, but they popped up as the top searched for keyword when I had mentioned them off the internet. It has happened so many times that it has bothered me. I am wondering if the chemtrail materials are so advanced that they have the ability to read our minds. My scientist friend who worked for the gov knows they are trying to set this up. Google is involved with this and I know it for a fact they are involved due to my insider friends information. I believe they are trying to merge man with machine. And I have been upset that I think they are reading my mind. I have been detoxing the nanotechnology..but it may have built up a lot before I knew about chemtrails.
    I have been noticing this too x

+ Reply to Thread