Thread: 9-11 activist Christopher Bollyn Denied Entry to UK

1. Link to Post #1
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Default 9-11 activist Christopher Bollyn Denied Entry to UK

Christopher Bollyn Denied Entry to UK

January 28, 2014

9-11 activist Christopher Bollyn was detained at London's Heathrow Airport for 16 hours Jan 11 before being put on a plane for Sweden. He was visiting England for a TV interview. As he says, England is the HQ of the Rothschild Zionist conspiracy. Bollyn's treatment is an admission of MI-6-Mossad complicity in 9-11.

Dear Henry,

I just want to update you about some recent developments in my ongoing efforts to increase public awareness of what really happened on 9-11 - and what it means for all of us.

2014 looks like it may be a very good year for 9-11 truth. I helped Ken O'Keefe edit the script for his 9-11 program at the end of 2013. This program was to be his first Middle East Show on The People's Voice, an Internet television network based in London.

O'Keefe then invited me to be on the program, which I thought was a worthwhile effort for 9-11 truth, so I flew to London on January 11 for the filming on January 12. O'Keefe wanted me for two interviews and I planned to stay until January 15.

Unfortunately, Britain's Home Office and the U.K. Border Force do not share my interest in solving the crimes of 9-11 and I was detained at passport control at Heathrow Airport from about 1 p.m. in the afternoon of January 11 until the following morning when I was put on the first British Airways flight back to Sweden.

The U.K. Border Force and Metro Police interrogated me several times during my detention but it took them 8 hours to concoct a reason why I should not be allowed to enter Britain.

So, why do the British authorities take such measures to prevent an independent journalist and 9-11 researcher like myself from speaking in Britain? The House of Rothschild, and the British Zionist Establishment it controls, is actually part and parcel of the State of Israel.

The Rothschild family is in fact the mastermind financier at the very root of the Zionist state in Palestine. The Rothschild family and the State of Israel work together like a hand in a glove, especially when it comes to criminal atrocities like the false-flag terror attacks of 9-11.

This is how Ehud Barak, for example, the Israeli military chief, prime minister, and senior commando leader, appeared globally on BBC World Television shortly after the Twin Towers were hit and blamed Osama Bin Laden for the attacks.

Barak was in the BBC studio in London on 9-11, prepared to place the blame exactly where the Zionist Establishment wanted it placed. Barak then concluded his interview with a clear call, heard around the world, for the U.S. to initiate a "war on terrorism" - with a military invasion of Afghanistan - before the towers had even fallen.

In spite of the obstacles, O'Keefe was able to complete the show by having me call in to the studio. The two-hour 9-11 show is excellent and can be viewed on YouTube

Shortly after my detention at Heathrow, a video of my 2005 speech in London appeared on YouTube. This speech was part of Jimmy Walter's 9-11 Truth Tour.

In this speech I point out that British intelligence must be part of the 9-11 conspiracy and deception: If you are interested to know about my trip to London, you can read about it here.

We have no choice but to persevere in our efforts to solve 9-11 and bring to justice those who are part of this monstrous crime.

With many thanks and all the best wishes,

Christopher Bollyn
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Annacarl (29th January 2014), Craig (29th January 2014), Cristian (13th February 2014), cursichella1 (29th January 2014), Damien Toner (13th February 2014), Eram (13th February 2014), gigha (30th January 2014), halffull (29th January 2014), Jean-Luc (30th January 2014), Johnny (29th January 2014), learninglight (30th January 2014), Marin (29th January 2014), meeradas (29th January 2014), Selene (29th January 2014), selinam (29th January 2014), Sophocles (29th January 2014), spiritwind (29th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Default Re: 9-11 activist Christopher Bollyn Denied Entry to UK

The beauty of his detention is that it makes more than transparently obvious the efforts of the NWO to cram down on dissent.

They can’t get away with this one: they clearly wanted him out.

I love it; the PTB are losing their finesse and subtlety as the New Edge keeps making headway into planetary consciousness.

Cheers,

Selene

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

cursichella1 (29th January 2014), Eram (13th February 2014), halffull (29th January 2014), Hervé (29th January 2014), Jean-Luc (30th January 2014), Johnny (29th January 2014), selinam (29th January 2014), spiritwind (29th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th January 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Here's the video
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Hervé (29th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th January 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by cursichella1 (here)
    [...]

Here's the video
    Thanks cursichella,

... unfortunately, that video is now "disappeared."
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

cursichella1 (30th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th January 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 times in 318 posts

Notice of Refusal of Leave to Enter given to him by the UK Border agency says:

“You have asked for leave to enter the United Kingdom as a visitor until 15th January 2014, but from information available to me, it seems right to me to refuse you leave to enter in the grounds [sic] that exclusion from the United Kingdom is conducive to the public good.  This is due to the fact that by your own admission you have an outstanding warrant for your arrest in the USA since 2007. You have further admitted that you left the USA prior to sentencing and have not returned since time.”

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

cursichella1 (30th January 2014), halffull (29th January 2014), Hervé (29th January 2014), learninglight (30th January 2014), Selene (29th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th January 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by cursichella1 (here)
    [...]

Here's the video
    Thanks cursichella,

... unfortunately, that video is now "disappeared."
    Wow, they waste no time! Ok, this one's working, at the moment, anyway:

Last edited by cursichella1; 30th January 2014 at 04:44. Reason: add video
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Hervé (30th January 2014), Jean-Luc (30th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th January 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Britain should definitely be in the "crosshairs" of 9-11 truth.

I feel bad for Chris. In 2000 or 2001, I was actually at Heathrow Airport.
    My senior English class managed a trip to London. We went all the way from Kentucky.
    It wasn't even September yet, and at the airport on the way HOME mind you,
    a female security agent at Heathrow FRISKED me (I was a 17 year old girl in a T shirt!),
    touched my boobs etc., and I was like, WTF? Didn't even know how to feel about that.

It was the year they weren't letting the tourists to Stonehenge get off the damn bus or see the rocks.

Because maybe those of us who rightfully lived there at one time,
    have visions of the future near those stones???
    They blocked Stonehenge from visitors before 9/11 and blamed it on HOOF N MOUTH disease....

well, Royal Family etc., whose hoof is in whose mouth now???

Because I think the UK and their friends were behind it as much as any Arab Jew or Greek!

Not to mention, what kind of Cantor Fitzgerald books cooked that day, on 9/11,
    and what is their relationship to the companies whose stock took off thanks to the wars?
    There is something so rotten about this whole thing, that when it gets uncovered,
    the stink of it will draw the attention of the entire world.

manhattan!

and yes, the SUN WILL GO DOWN on that empire.
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 30th January 2014 at 05:58.

14. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

I just remembered something very important.

Jesse Ventura's show on "9/11 and Directed Energy Weapons" (he called it tesla death ray lol) featured guest speaker Dr. Fred Bell.

They talked about 9/11 and the theory that an energy weapon accounts for what happened to the WTC towers (anomalies).

Fred Bell ended up dead in a hotel room two days after the interview.

Chris is not alone in this.

watch at 1:30 onward

Published on Nov 15, 2012
    Jesse Ventura Episodes occured on TruTv The Death Ray that can kill humans like you & me be able to destroy buildings like the WTC and also destroy cities and continents this secret has been exposed -FRED BELL- WAS KILLED after 48 hours of the exclusive interview with Jesse Ventura
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 30th January 2014 at 06:25.

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Brilliant quote from truth activist and reporter Ken O'Keefe in his introductory words of the video https://youtube.com/watch?v=UPiMzSQCtG8 at 1:31

The UK government, I 'd like to thank them for not allowing Christofer Bollyn in, because all it does is reinforce the fact that the 'powers that be', for all their power, for the governments they own, for the main stream media they control, for all the money they have at their disposal, for all the resources they have,

they are frightened to death of people who don't have any kind of fear, of any kind of oppression being put on them, any kind of fear at all and capacity to speak the truth. Getting people like that together is the most frightening thing of all for the PTB.

So thank you to the UK government for only reinforcing that fact.

And YES to your excellent comment, Selene

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    The beauty of his detention is that it makes more than transparently obvious the efforts of the NWO to cram down on dissent.

They can’t get away with this one: they clearly wanted him out.

I love it; the PTB are losing their finesse and subtlety as the New Edge keeps making headway into planetary consciousness.

Cheers,

Selene
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 30th January 2014 at 08:25.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Hervé (30th January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th January 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Highly recommended video, calling spade a spade.

Also calling for much more than a (in a way useless) new investigation.

For those of you who don't have the time and favor quick reading, here's the transcript of Ken's part of the show:

http://www.vigli.org/911_SCRIPT_Ken_...J_Jan-2014.doc
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 30th January 2014 at 11:24.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Hervé (30th January 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 times in 318 posts

[QUOTE=Jean-Luc;790864]Brilliant quote from truth activist and reporter Ken O'Keefe in his introductory words of the video

The UK government, I 'd like to thank them for not allowing Christofer Bollyn in, because all it does is reinforce the fact that the 'powers that be', for all their power, for the governments they own, for the main stream media they control, for all the money they have at their disposal, for all the resources they have,

they are frightened to death of people who don't have any kind of fear, of any kind of oppression being put on them, any kind of fear at all and capacity to speak the truth. Getting people like that together is the most frightening thing of all for the PTB.

So thank you to the UK government for only reinforcing that fact.

Whether you see Mr Bollyn as a persecuted truth-speaking martyr or a far right publicity-seeking extremist with connections to the likes of David Duke and Willis Carto, who chose to evade US justice when he was tried and found guilty (by a jury) of aggravated assault and resisting arrest, the fact is that the reason he was denied entry to the UK was the two outstanding no bond arrest warrants with his name on them.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

Hervé (30th January 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

from http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-140212.php

Christopher Bollyn - Hour 1 - Solving 9-11, The Deception that Changed the World

February 12, 2014

Christopher Bollyn is an American investigative journalist now living in Sweden who has researched and written extensively about the events of September 11, 2001. He has spoken at 9-11 truth events across Europe and the United States.

He recently flew to London to appear on a program with Ken O'Keefe about who is behind the 9-11 terrorism but was detained at Heathrow airport and forcibly returned to Sweden on the following day.

Bollyn has researched different aspects of the 9-11 attacks and uncovered facts and evidence that challenge the official version of events. Christopher has put focus on Israel’s involvement in 9-11, the intelligence agency the Mossad and political Zionism.

In this program, he discusses his latest book “Solving 9-11 - The Deception that Changed the World.” He explains the deception of the false-flag terrorist attack on September 11, 2001 and what it means for world peace. He says that 9-11 is not only the tip of the criminal iceberg; it is also their Achilles’ heel. He also says that our history and destiny has been hijacked by the real criminal terrorists behind 9-11, and they don't come from Afghanistan.

In the second hour, we put the events of 9-11 in context on the geopolitical chessboard. We’ll discuss media censorship and control in America, Sweden and around the world. Later, we discuss Putin, western propaganda against Russia and the oligarchs that have been trying to take control of the Russian satellite states. At the end, we talk about revolutions, military intervention and how the Middle East conflict is continuing to bring perpetual warfare and conflicts around the globe.

Download hour 1

+ Reply to Thread