+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: Fake Snow?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,592 times in 6,628 posts

Default Re: CHEMTRAIL SNOW? Geoengineering Depopulation Agenda!

the chemicals used to create fake storms , push ice crystals together in an un-natural way ... thats why it doesn't melt like real snow , because it isn't ... it's an abomination to nature ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

cursichella1 (31st January 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,739 times in 3,159 posts

HAVE YOU SEEN THE "CHEMTRAIL SNOW?" VIDEO?

~there are dozens of new videos circulating of pranksters & the real deal!

Healthy skepticism & criticism is needed but NOT misrepresentations full of assumptions & conjecture!

There is a new video where you can see a "micro-wave oven" test ... do a video-search ... we are just beginning to really wake up

http://youtu.be/dY7M_zvgYDA

Sodium Polyacrylate?

COULD BE ... but same as with airplanes: just because it can fly and it has wings does not mean it is a "bird"

~if it is really falling from the sky and tested by dozens of locations & sources THE QUESTION REMAINS ... WhatTheHack is really going on?

~NwoSatire Chemsnow Video :

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 31st January 2014 at 16:47.
    ~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB Groups/Stop5G

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mab777 (31st January 2014), Sérénité (31st January 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,535 times in 360 posts

You know the old saying about 'dont eat yellow snow'? we should maybe broaden that phrase to 'dont eat NO snow!'...just till we figure out the issue for sure

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

mab777 (31st January 2014), Milneman (31st January 2014), spiritwind (31st January 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valle (here)
    Its snowing in Sweden too - I made the same experiment and got the same result, but the snow melts in my hand.
    So when burning it it probably absorbs the water by the rest of the snow - I got ordinary snow here i have seen it many times before ;-)
    What I try to tell you is that normal snow works this way - its not a Chemtrail feature!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valle For This Post:

Bob (1st February 2014), Hervé (31st January 2014), Milneman (31st January 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,341 times in 2,741 posts

I'm about floored as to how viral these you tube videos are going and to how many people are buying in to this phenomena that this snow isn't "real" and there's NO water in it! Evaporating the actual liquid water in a snow ball (ice crystals) with a lighter before the ice can turn to water to prove there's no water in it????? sheesh! This is a good one for Criss Angel to pick up on and insert in to his magic show!

Common sense says "don't eat the white snow and especially the yellow snow" as it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand most rain and snow has pollution in it.....but "fake snow with no water in it"??????

We all know chemtrails are real, pollution is in our rain, snow, and water sources, but fake snow? with no water in it???? come on folk's!!!!

PS: It's interesting to note that when the government slows down a bit at distracting us, we start to distract ourselves in order to stay busy being distracted.....LOL!
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 31st January 2014 at 13:49.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

blufire (31st January 2014), DeDukshyn (31st January 2014), Griff (1st February 2014), Hervé (31st January 2014), Jeffrey (1st February 2014), Milneman (31st January 2014), Richard S. (31st January 2014), Valle (31st January 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,739 times in 3,159 posts

[sarcasm turned on]

SilentFeathers maybe you can be in a "special council" to decide what is "distraction" and what is not ... so that we first go to this council to decide how, what en when to discuss anything!

... then we can act like this dude: ?

[sarcasm turned off]
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 31st January 2014 at 14:52.
    ~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB Groups/Stop5G

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

SilentFeathers (31st January 2014)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,341 times in 2,741 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    [sarcasm turned on]

SilentFeathers maybe you can be in a "special council" to decide what is "distraction" and what is not ... so that we first go to this council to decide how, what en when to discuss anything!

... then we can act like this dude: ?

[sarcasm turned off]
    I'll step away......and remove myself from the conversation/thread and casually watch where all this leads to from my little spot on the mountain
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (31st January 2014)

15. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,847 times in 715 posts

Came across this from Zen Gardner and
    http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/c...ow-what-is-it/

Quote Chemically Nucleated Snow, What Is It?

What’s up with the snow?

Dane Wigington geoengineeringwatch.org

People around the globe have taken notice of what appears to be very strange characteristics of the snow falling of late. The snow does not appear to melt in a usual fashion and many report the snow emits a chemical smell when exposed to an open flame. Is this possible?

The short answer is yes. Though I can not speak directly about the flame experiments since there is no rain in most of California let alone snow, and cannot conduct my own test. I and others have long since been sounding the alarm about the artificially/chemically nucleated snow that has been and is a major component of geoengineering.

What are the known elements showing up in the snow during the last decade?

Lab tests of snow have repeatedly shown extremely high levels of aluminum and barium. Of course there are always the “debunkers” that try to tell us its “normal” to have these heavy metals in our rain and snow. The disinformation trolls have tried particularly hard to convince the public that there is nothing wrong with toxic metal laden precipitation. Any that believe such patently false statements are likely not willing to face the truth no matter how compelling the evidence.

Can snow really be artificially nucleated with chemicals and charged metallic particles? Can snow storms be engineered?

The short answer is again yes. Snow storms can and are being engineered from top to bottom.

What is an “Endothermic Reaction” ?

An endothermic reaction is the opposite of an exothermic reaction. With an exothermic reaction, like an explosion, energy and heat are released. With an endothermic reaction energy and heat are absorbed. In the case of the artificial snow storms, this energy and heat is absorbed from the atmosphere and precipitation. Such a reaction can “cool things down”, at least for a while.

So what elements can cause such a reaction?

Barium and ammonium are two. We know barium is in the snow, numerous lab tests prove this.

How much can an endothermic reaction drop temperatures?

The endothermic process can almost instantly drop temperatures from far above freezing to well below freezing and beyond.

Why is there very little water appearing when chemically nucleated snow is melted?

Partial “sublimation” is perhaps a factor in this equation. Sublimation is the process of conversion from a solid directly to a gas, such as what occurs with dry ice. There is a great deal we still do not know and can not know about the composition of this “snow”, but it would stand to reason that certain chemical constituents in artificially nucleated snow could cause the behavior being observed. Some have reported a more usual melting phenomenon from “older” samples of this “snow”. It is also possible that some of the chemical elements in this snow lose their potency over time. Again, there is much we can not know. What is certain from numerous lab tests already taken is that much, if not most, if not all of the snow now falling is toxic. It is also certain that we are now seeing snow fall regularly at temperatures far above freezing. There is also no denying the fact that engineered snow storms are a reality as the links below this article confirm.

mapTemperature Departures From 30 Year Average

The planet is in meltdown and the climate engineers are doing everything they can to hide this fact. This includes the use of toxic chemicals and metals in the creation of engineered snow storms. While main stream media (and unfortunately even many “independent” media sites) are falsely claiming the planet is cooling, the bigger picture is clear for any that choose to look past climate engineering and media hype. While it was snowing in northern Florida recently, Alaska was experiencing its warmest January on record. While the climate engineers and their Weather Channel cheer leaders were doing their best to keep the focus on the parade of theatrically named engineered “winter” storms, Australian had its warmest year on record. In fact, the bottom line on planet earth is this, it is getting hotter fast. Although the climate engineers and their media friends can fool many with their engineered chemical storms and spun media hype, Earth has just had its 37th consecutive year of above normal temperatures and has had 346 consecutive months of above normal temperatures, period. The geoengineers can create profound short term cooling, but it comes at the cost of a completely contaminated planet and a worsened overall warming. The power structure and main stream media has changed their mission from disclosing the warming to suit their agenda, to one of doing everything they can to hide the warming as they have now invested all on climate engineering. Those that wish to have any chance of a future for themselves and their posterity need to help with the effort to expose and stop climate engineering. This fight will take all of us and the battle must be won or it will soon enough be game over.

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/cl...103-308ek.html

http://www.alaskapublic.org/2014/01/...across-alaska/

http://www.news.com.au/technology/ch...-1225796559341

http://www.ask.com/question/is-subli...hysical-change

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/g...winter-part-2/

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/g...winter-part-1/

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...atherwar27.htm

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/g...l-catastrophe/

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_d...p?q=1220410300

http://sonomanewstoday.blogspot.com/...sta-water.html

16. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

I am with Silentfeathers on this one . . . . .

Really what I see is a whole bunch of people who need to get outside and experience ALL kinds of seasonal weather and in this case all kinds of different ‘snowfall’.

Some snow is very wet and therefore heavy because of the moisture content, most of the time this snow happens when the temperature stays just under freezing and does not go below 25 degrees or so.

When the temperature is as cold as it has been during these polar vortexes the snow has very little moisture in it, if at all. It is very light and powdery. I have seen it so cold in Kansas and when I lived in Wisconsin that the snow literally was like little styrofoam balls. Almost zero moisture and therefore doesn’t melt like the heavy wet snows or leave the puddles of water . . . . the ‘styrofoam ball snow’ just sorta dissipates with no type of residue.

Geez folks, get out from behind the computer and go experience nature in all types of weather . . . . get ye’ educated from an up close and personal place.

No conspiracy killer snow here . . . just regular old powder snow that also contains regular pollution and smog from the atmosphere.

17. Link to Post #30
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

We must keep up the information so every man woman and child knows what is happening. How dare they presume to take our breath away. Don't they know they will suffocate their own children?

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,882 times in 4,415 posts

Anybody have a high powered microscope? Take a bit of snow, put it on a slide, and open your eyeball, and see whats in it. we all know they are chemtrailing, thats a fact. There is bad ****e in the air. fact. it will most likely enhance/contaminate snowfall, whatever the motive of the spraying, so I don't know why everyone is even surprised that something is "off" with the current state of the snow.
    take a snow ball, put in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and see if it melts, when it does, then look at it under a scope.
    Or shave a clean filtered water ice cube, into snow, and compare it with the snow. anything you light with a lighter for more than 2 seconds will have black on it. take a clear glass and put a lighter on it for 10 seconds, the glass will be black.

Regardless of if the snow melts or burns or what, we are breathing chemtrail contaminants every single second that we are alive. This has been true for a very very long time. I am sorry, that is the reality that we have to live with until someone does something to stop it. I am sorry I don't have the answer to the problem. But yes, we have a problem. Its called chemtrails.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

cursichella1 (1st February 2014), learninglight (31st January 2014)

20. Link to Post #32
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,337 times in 2,904 posts

Just came across a good looking article that debunks this whole fake snow story.

It's funny anyways, like people everywhere tried to experiment with snow for the first time in history and freaked out en masse.

Quote A) The snow is melting, but the very loose fluffy structure of the snow wicks away the water, turning dry snow into wet snow, and eventually turning the snow into slush.

B) The snow is blackened when a lighter is held underneath it because of the soot from the lighter (the products of incomplete combustion). It's not burning.

C) The smell is fumes from the lighter (also from incomplete combustion) and/or people briefly burning nearby objects like gloves.

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/deb...ing-snow.3026/

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Alan (2nd February 2014), blufire (31st January 2014), cursichella1 (1st February 2014), Eram (31st January 2014), Hervé (31st January 2014), Jeffrey (1st February 2014), Kimberley (31st January 2014), learninglight (31st January 2014), Sidney (31st January 2014), spiritwind (31st January 2014)

22. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Sidney (and others), I believe 100% ‘they’ are chemtrailing.

I have posted ad nauseam about this fact on PA and even the original PA forum (blufire77 on that forum).

I have collected the different ‘residues’ from the chemtrails . . . handled it, brushed it off my farming equipment, breathed it, seen it coating my organic vegetables, pastures and crops, seen it on the backs of my farm animals. On days when there is no wind I have see it sitting on top of the pond water.

If anyone should have ill effects from being exposed to chemtrail residue that I would certainly be one of them. I have been exposed to daily chemtrailing for 10 or more years and especially when II lived in Kansas. I cannot tell you how many times I literally watched the airplanes form ‘grid patterns’ across the skies and watch a clear blue sky turn to gray thick overcast in a matter of 2 or 3 hours. I am healthy as a horse.

This is why I am so skeptic now about the reason ‘they’ are chemtrailing. If anyone should show signs of ‘chemtrail poisoning’ then me, my children, my animals, my neighbors and friends would be prime candidates. What I read and see in the alternative media and info simply does not add up.

Sheme says it best too . . . why would they be killing or poisoning us when they and their children would suffer the same fate? ‘They’ and their children do not live in purified little bubbles, they are exposed as well and on a daily basis.

Are ‘they’ geoengineering our planet? Yes!!! Do I think it is in some plot to slowly kill humanity? No!! . . . . . . not anymore. I believe there are far more reaching reasons on why ‘they’ are developing and implementing this technology and rapidly now.

I have hands on actually first person proof and experience that much of what we have been told about chemtrailing (from alternative media) is fear mongering.

I have been watching this for many years and what we are being inundated with by alternative media simply is not totally factual.

If I had observed or experienced my children or animals or neighbors or friends or myself suffering ill effects from chemtrailing then I would still be right there in the ‘alternative world’ camp. But I have not witnesses any of these negative or ill effects first hand in anyway shape or form.

I’m a realist and very pragmatic and if I don’t see it quack like a duck, swim like a duck, waddle like a duck . . . . then it ain’t a duck.

Geoengineering? Yes! Chemtrailing? Yes! Killing humanity? No! Some other very important scientific reason? Yes! . . . . but we do not have the whole story and probably won’t for many more years to come.

23. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,907 times in 1,566 posts

I know many have considered this debunked however this video talks about a polymer utilized... Insider said this was not used in all areas.. Especially 3:10 mark

Last edited by Referee; 31st January 2014 at 19:40.
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

24. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,748 times in 1,912 posts

I saw about this yesterday via a facebook post among some friends and one of them got the same results as the OP georgia fake snow video.

Well I have snow and did the test for myself and I am yet another to get the same results as many here have gotten. I showed my daughter and we agree that the snow smelled like plastic

Very strange indeed!!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Referee (31st January 2014)

26. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    Just came across a good looking article that debunks this whole fake snow story.

It's funny anyways, like people everywhere tried to experiment with snow for the first time in history and freaked out en masse.

Quote A) The snow is melting, but the very loose fluffy structure of the snow wicks away the water, turning dry snow into wet snow, and eventually turning the snow into slush.

B) The snow is blackened when a lighter is held underneath it because of the soot from the lighter (the products of incomplete combustion). It's not burning.

C) The smell is fumes from the lighter (also from incomplete combustion) and/or people briefly burning nearby objects like gloves.

christian Thank You!!

But what is SO frustrating is this thread title and misleading info and fear mongering is now implanted in people’s minds.

Sadly, people in the future wont’ remember this was all fake but will remember vaguely about ‘killer chemtrail snow’

Frustrating . . .so very frustrating and my heart goes out to those who just can’t seem to file these lies and misinformation away for good.

27. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 483 posts

Default Re: Georgia Fake Snow???

BluFire, I find your statements intriguing. Interesting that your have had zero physical issues from chemtrails, as well, your area.
    I, personally, have experienced a setback in 2001. There was so much spraying in my area (large city) that I had accumulated -in my body- excess "something" which found ways to expel. Doctor was surprised. Of course, it was never attributed to chemtrails by anyone but ME. Remember, we are dealing in nano particles. Back then (2001) chemtrails had barium, dissected red blood cells ( remember the beautiful red sunsets), aluminum and ? who knows what. That's all I recall. That is enough to start.
    I am not saying you are incorrect. I am not saying chemtrail believers are correct. The studies are not complete especially, b/c of your healthy (?) environment. I have seen too much from these chemtrails to disbelieve.

28. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,748 times in 1,912 posts

Anyone interested in this topic needs to go to the link christian posted, there are a lot of photos there explaining what is happening...

I will say that I do not think chemtrails have any thing to do with this, however I am sure if you test your snow you will find some interesting chemicals in it....

Quote Posted by christian (here)

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Alan (2nd February 2014)

30. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,469 times in 4,652 posts

Default Re: Fake Snow?

Lest anyone get the false impression that snow is no longer made with water, there are Alpine skiing resorts that extend the winter season by spreading artificial snow produced with snowmaking machines. They are getting into trouble for emptying mountain lakes and reservoirs in the process.

31. Link to Post #40
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,480 times in 1,174 posts

Default Re: Fake Snow?

Are you serious....

can you say...differences in surface area?

And what's more frightening....what the hell is going on with the education system?????

Anyone else in more northerly climates that have snow fairly regularly looking at this and thinking sullbhit?
    Last edited by Milneman; 31st January 2014 at 22:22.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Alan (2nd February 2014), Artemis (1st February 2014), DeDukshyn (31st January 2014), thunder24 (1st February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast