+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who gave the govt permission to tell us what we can and can't do?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Cool Who gave the govt permission to tell us what we can and can't do?

I used to live in Michigan and this is disappointing action by the US govt. His pigs are not feral and this farmer is not dangerous. You are seeing how this govt's tentacle agencies set innocent people up with lies and deceptions.This is BULLY ACTION. This proves (at least to me) that the US govt is so corrupt it's sickening. I ask you all to consider this: Who gave any of the govt agencies permission to tell us what we can and can't do? All they were ever supposed to do was RECOMMEND what we SHOULD do. At what point did (they think) we gave away our authority to them? I can tell you that if that happened, it was by deceit; and I revoked it. Everyone should do this, too!

Quote (NaturalNews) A Michigan farmer says he could be facing an armed raid by government agents soon, following a lengthy disagreement with state Department of Natural Resources officials over his refusal to obey an order to kill his feral pigs.

Mark Baker, owner of Baker's Green Acres, told Natural News in an interview that he was informed recently by a former business associate that local state and federal agriculture officials have been forbidden from contacting him because he is potentially dangerous.

In particular, he said, one USDA field agent whom the associate identified as Tom Gallagher, allegedly labeled Baker, a disabled U.S. Air Force veteran, as a "gun-wielding lunatic" and said agency supervisors have made it clear that only "armed DNR [Department of Natural Resources] agents" are allowed to visit Baker's property.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/043727_fa...#ixzz2rzAxjn7X

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

GreenGuy (31st January 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (1st February 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,612 times in 320 posts

Default Re: Who gave the govt permission to tell us what we can and can't do?

We gave them the power they now hold due to our lack of inactivity. The time is ripe for the taking back of control and balance the power the way the Founders intended it to be.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LivioRazlo For This Post:

ghostrider (31st January 2014), GreenGuy (31st January 2014), korgh (31st January 2014), lelmaleh (1st February 2014), Maia Gabrial (3rd February 2014), T Smith (1st February 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member GreenGuy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,950 times in 424 posts

Unfortunately LivioRazlo nailed it....we gave permission by default. We were not engaged citizens. We considered civic involvement on our own time a nuisance. We were watching television, buying Chinese stuff at MalWart, taking the kids to Disney World - or else, working our tails off trying to make ends meet. We sat by while totalitarians infiltrated and took over our government. We believed the lies we were told, without due diligence to find out who was telling the truth (turned out no one was).

The government shills and agents can make any excuse they like, but their intrusions into private lives are wrong on every level, and unless people unify and stand against the tyrants, we will end up a feudal third-world nation. We are already more than halfway there. And we are to blame.
    Dammit, honey! You left the seat down again!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GreenGuy For This Post:

alh02 (31st January 2014), korgh (31st January 2014), lelmaleh (1st February 2014), LivioRazlo (31st January 2014), Maia Gabrial (3rd February 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Here's what you gotta do.

You have to demand Obama ends the state of emergency you guys have been in since 9/11. Once that happens? Power, in theory, returns as well as freedoms.

Ah yes, he thought to himself. But why end the state of emergency? Isn't the war on terror still happening?

Yes, he concluded. The government is terrorizing it's citizens. Why would they want to stop?

Occupy Washington. Prepare for the worst. I'm not saying this lightly, I recognize how painful this entire process will be as a passive resistance. There's going to be a lot of blood spilt.

However, take heart and remember: India.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Anchor (31st January 2014), conk (3rd February 2014), ghostrider (31st January 2014), GreenGuy (1st February 2014), Inaiá (1st February 2014), lelmaleh (1st February 2014), MargueriteBee (3rd February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (1st February 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,933 times in 348 posts

Fragment from a book "The End of All Evil"

"There are people who would destroy your freedom. They want
    to control you so that you cannot become the person you want to
    be. In order to control you, they use force to take away the
    liberty that you were born with.
    You must never underestimate the prowess or cruelty of evil
    people. Evil will confiscate money, destroy virtue and spill
    blood. Most people are not evil; most people try to create and
    not to destroy. However, evil people do exist and they are
    extremely dangerous. They are called authority."

Who gave any government on this planet permission? They took it by force, terror, lies, mind control, laws, religions...
    Last edited by Rollo; 31st January 2014 at 23:25.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rollo For This Post:

conk (3rd February 2014), Inaiá (1st February 2014), lelmaleh (1st February 2014), Maia Gabrial (3rd February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (1st February 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 times in 276 posts

The Whole Point of No Return... Style Council (Paul Weller)

The lords and ladies pass a ruling
    That sons and girls go hand in land
    From good stock and the best breeding
    Paid for by the servile class
    Who have been told all lie in state
    To bow down forth and face their fate
    It's so easy.
    So, so easy

All righteousness did build thy arrow
    To shoot it straight into their lies
    Who would expect the mighty sparrow
    Could rid our world of all their kind?

Rising up and taking back
    The property of every man
    Oh it's easy.
    So, so easy

Rising up to break this thing
    From family trees the dukes do swing
    Just one blow to scratch the itch
    The law's made for and by the rich
    It would be easy.
    So, so easy.
    Love is all you need

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 42 For This Post:

GreenGuy (1st February 2014), Maia Gabrial (3rd February 2014), Rollo (1st February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (1st February 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Bullys only ever respond to displays of strength.

I once saw in a court a man ( on trial ) enter with a small party of well dressed bullys. They didnt talk at all , just stared at the judge the entire time and whispered to each other.

When this man spoke ( representing him self ) he was very polite but inferred nefarious action would be taken if he wasnt treated well in court, his choice of wording was immaculate... The judge was divisibly fearful of this display. I thought to my self this man was going to get the book thrown at him but to my surprise he was treated very well , the judge even recalled several precedents in favor of the man against the procecution. He got a very good decision from the judge.

This is the stage , this is the play , its a display of forces and when you show strength to bullies they show respect ( reluctantly )

Nobody has given concent for governments to act in the way they have been .. they have taken this by force to enact their agendas. Because we have been lazy and distracted with i phones and shopping for shoes and paying off VT sets on lay by they have snuck in slowly this rediculous state of affairs.

Its all our fault , do not blame a greed machine for not being fair.

Take back your sovreign rights by showing your strength. Choose your battles wisely and grow. You will not ever evolve to the standard of Universal family till you display diplomatic methods. There is not one race in the universe that would stand to be treated this way.. Dont think for a second you will get fair treatment by idly standing by.

The answer is in applying several tennets of survival and mental control. Projection Universally from all involved. I mean at least 10% .. currently 1-2 %

Mental projection of a time line preferred.
    Reject Negative programming and judgement. Do not engage in it even for a second, its all lies anyway.
    Have your neighbours back in shows of solidarity. Ammass groups of powerful thinkers.
    Take out their infrastructure physically.
    Enrol in counter surveillance measures for your own privacy.
    DO not use force for attack ! Only defence.

N

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 times in 308 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I used to live in Michigan and this is disappointing action by the US govt. His pigs are not feral and this farmer is not dangerous. You are seeing how this govt's tentacle agencies set innocent people up with lies and deceptions.This is BULLY ACTION. This proves (at least to me) that the US govt is so corrupt it's sickening. I ask you all to consider this: Who gave any of the govt agencies permission to tell us what we can and can't do? All they were ever supposed to do was RECOMMEND what we SHOULD do. At what point did (they think) we gave away our authority to them? I can tell you that if that happened, it was by deceit; and I revoked it. Everyone should do this, too!

Do we really need permission to be

Quote (NaturalNews) A Michigan farmer says he could be facing an armed raid by government agents soon, following a lengthy disagreement with state Department of Natural Resources officials over his refusal to obey an order to kill his feral pigs.

Mark Baker, owner of Baker's Green Acres, told Natural News in an interview that he was informed recently by a former business associate that local state and federal agriculture officials have been forbidden from contacting him because he is potentially dangerous.

In particular, he said, one USDA field agent whom the associate identified as Tom Gallagher, allegedly labeled Baker, a disabled U.S. Air Force veteran, as a "gun-wielding lunatic" and said agency supervisors have made it clear that only "armed DNR [Department of Natural Resources] agents" are allowed to visit Baker's property.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/043727_fa...#ixzz2rzAxjn7X
    Do we really need permission to be, to experience living, not dying, in a completely controlled society/globally. We need to start living! From the heart!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (3rd February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (1st February 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 times in 276 posts

Quote Posted by 42 (here)
    The Whole Point of No Return... Style Council (Paul Weller)

The lords and ladies pass a ruling
    That sons and girls go hand in land
    From good stock and the best breeding
    Paid for by the servile class
    Who have been told all lie in state
    To bow down forth and face their fate
    It's so easy.
    So, so easy

All righteousness did build thy arrow
    To shoot it straight into their lies
    Who would expect the mighty sparrow
    Could rid our world of all their kind?

Rising up and taking back
    The property of every man
    Oh it's easy.
    So, so easy

Rising up to break this thing
    From family trees the dukes do swing
    Just one blow to scratch the itch
    The law's made for and by the rich
    It would be easy.
    So, so easy.
    Love is all you need

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 42 For This Post:

dianna (1st February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (1st February 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Bullys only ever respond to displays of strength.

I once saw in a court a man ( on trial ) enter with a small party of well dressed bullys. They didnt talk at all , just stared at the judge the entire time and whispered to each other.

When this man spoke ( representing him self ) he was very polite but inferred nefarious action would be taken if he wasnt treated well in court, his choice of wording was immaculate... The judge was divisibly fearful of this display. I thought to my self this man was going to get the book thrown at him but to my surprise he was treated very well , the judge even recalled several precedents in favor of the man against the procecution. He got a very good decision from the judge.

This is the stage , this is the play , its a display of forces and when you show strength to bullies they show respect ( reluctantly )

Nobody has given concent for governments to act in the way they have been .. they have taken this by force to enact their agendas. Because we have been lazy and distracted with i phones and shopping for shoes and paying off VT sets on lay by they have snuck in slowly this rediculous state of affairs.

Its all our fault , do not blame a greed machine for not being fair.

Take back your sovreign rights by showing your strength. Choose your battles wisely and grow. You will not ever evolve to the standard of Universal family till you display diplomatic methods. There is not one race in the universe that would stand to be treated this way.. Dont think for a second you will get fair treatment by idly standing by.

The answer is in applying several tennets of survival and mental control. Projection Universally from all involved. I mean at least 10% .. currently 1-2 %

Mental projection of a time line preferred.
    Reject Negative programming and judgement. Do not engage in it even for a second, its all lies anyway.
    Have your neighbours back in shows of solidarity. Ammass groups of powerful thinkers.
    Take out their infrastructure physically.
    Enrol in counter surveillance measures for your own privacy.
    DO not use force for attack ! Only defence.

N
    Nanoo,

Nevermind, hyperactive posting...coffee is too strong today *hiccup*.

19. Link to Post #11
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Han ma boogie ...

: 0 )

N

+ Reply to Thread