+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: False flag superbowl from Kerry Cassidy

1. Link to Post #21
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: False flag superbowl from Kerry Cassidy

I see the horses in the vids, wooden horse in perrys stage set... den airport...
    wounder if ders any connection to the Chinese new year of the wooden horse... end of year of the snake.

The 15-day celebration of Chinese new year starts on Friday, with the first new moon of the calendar year. The day marks the end of the year of the water snake and welcomes the start of the year of the wooden horse. To bring you luck this new year, we've listed eight (a lucky number in China) things you possibly didn't know about the year ahead.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandst...-year-of-horse

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to childs hood end For This Post:

Johnny (1st February 2014), Nasu (1st February 2014), Rocky_Shorz (1st February 2014), sheme (1st February 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

the right wing religious fanatics are mad Teebo is no longer leading the Broncos...

why else would they consider wiping out their own football team, the Queen has been buying up Colorado Lands for years now, Denver is the location of their underground facility big enough to call a city built right there...

nope, if it was any other team playing it might be possible the normal nuts are behind it, but not Denver's own...

but then again, Colorado is biting into Texas oil profits...

and a Texas football team hasn't been close to the Superbowl in so long no one remembers them any more...

can't beat em, shoot a lawyer...

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Two things the ptb desire over everything = control- and money ... any kind of event at a superbowl would upset their money cow ... nothing is going to stop them from making their millions off the backs of the working people ... you let a bomb go off at a superbowl , NOBODY is going to another stadium event again ... no commercial ad money , TV soundbites , pre game shows , player bonus' , no more t-shirt sales , food , parking , there is tooooo much money made from the roman gladiator games at the ultimate modern day gladiator stadium ...no to mention the mind control tid bits tossed in here and there , knowing much of those who don't watch sports or TV will tune in on that event on that day ... if they pull some funny business at the big game , the NSA and DHS knew about and let it happen , remember they listen in on EVERYONE ALL THE TIME ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Hazelfern (1st February 2014), JohnEAngel (2nd February 2014), johnf (2nd February 2014), Johnny (1st February 2014), Nasu (1st February 2014), Snookie (2nd February 2014), Wind (1st February 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member AlaBil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 times in 186 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    It's a compelling stage for captive theater, but this is exactly why it won't happen. It's WAY too obvious a target. WAY too much preemptive chatter. The continuing predictions, speculations, and chatter, which never materialize, only serve to distract from the next real false flag event -- the specifics of which in all likelihood will never be discussed in this forum or elsewhere prior to its execution.

A false flag can only succeed if it takes the pawns --and even some higher ranking pieces -- completely off guard.
    T Smith... I'm with you on this, way too obvious. Additionally, with all the emphasis on security for the event, if something were to happen it quite possibly would produce the exact opposite effect. If the government cannot protect you at the superbowl, then where can they protect you? Not going to happen here, regardless of the compelling stage.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AlaBil For This Post:

johnf (2nd February 2014), Johnny (2nd February 2014), Nasu (1st February 2014), Snookie (2nd February 2014), T Smith (4th February 2014)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

@ Rocky .......I opened my eyes last night to 333....just saying
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Johnny (2nd February 2014), Rocky_Shorz (2nd February 2014)

10. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Two things the ptb desire over everything = control- and money ... any kind of event at a superbowl would upset their money cow ... nothing is going to stop them from making their millions off the backs of the working people ... you let a bomb go off at a superbowl , NOBODY is going to another stadium event again ... no commercial ad money , TV soundbites , pre game shows , player bonus' , no more t-shirt sales , food , parking , there is tooooo much money made from the roman gladiator games at the ultimate modern day gladiator stadium ...no to mention the mind control tid bits tossed in here and there , knowing much of those who don't watch sports or TV will tune in on that event on that day ... if they pull some funny business at the big game , the NSA and DHS knew about and let it happen , remember they listen in on EVERYONE ALL THE TIME ...
    This what i would go with.. Massive amounts of money are made from big sports games like the super bowl... They wont give that up.. Sorry, i doubt anything will happen.

11. Link to Post #27
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Sorry -- you mean Hooray don't you?

12. Link to Post #28
    Japan Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 times in 339 posts

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Azt For This Post:

Johnny (2nd February 2014)

14. Link to Post #29
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

I had a dream last week that for some odd reason was set circa 1944...
    during WWII.....I was driving a car and 2 men sat in the back seat talking........

They were like Holms & Watson in a way......

The Holmes character asked the question >>"Why would they have the game in a stadium without a roof in the dead of winter ?

Watson says "I don't have any idea but I'm sure you're going to tell me ."

The Holmes character says " Because they plan to send a rocket or missile into the game from miles away."

End of dream....

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

Inaiá (2nd February 2014), johnf (2nd February 2014), Johnny (2nd February 2014), sheme (2nd February 2014)

16. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 times in 528 posts

Quote Posted by truth4me (here)
    I know i've been into numbers a lot this last month.Archie Manning ,Peyton Mannings father,played in the first college football game televised nationally in 1969.He played for Ole Miss and lost to Alabama.....the score you ask? 33-32! lets see 33 high level mason but look deeper 333=9 +2 =11 <9/11> look deeper 3+3=6 3x2=6 66 fallen angels then this 33x2=66 3x2=6 =666. Did I mentioned Archie Manning's father "committed suicide" in 1969? or was it a free mason/Illuminati sacrifice like those celebrities do? Seems like him and his sons got awful rich and famous ....you know he lives in New Orleans...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

Earth Angel (2nd February 2014), Johnny (2nd February 2014)

18. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    Are there any Army exercises security/safety mock ups going on near by?
    If there ends up being a police drill for the same exact thing at the Ralph Wilson stadium, than we'll know somethings up lol.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to transitionalman For This Post:

20. Link to Post #32
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by transitionalman (here)
    Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    Are there any Army exercises security/safety mock ups going on near by?
    If there ends up being a police drill for the same exact thing at the Ralph Wilson stadium, than we'll know somethings up lol.

thats my question

lets see if it fits the M.O.

Is there a training exercise, is 2-2-2014 astronomically significant, if those two don't fit, this won't be a False Flag event (IMO, based on past events).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Jean-Marie (2nd February 2014), Johnny (2nd February 2014)

22. Link to Post #33
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Your all looking in the wrong place...

23. Link to Post #34
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Quote Posted by AlaBil (here)
    Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    It's a compelling stage for captive theater, but this is exactly why it won't happen. It's WAY too obvious a target. WAY too much preemptive chatter. The continuing predictions, speculations, and chatter, which never materialize, only serve to distract from the next real false flag event -- the specifics of which in all likelihood will never be discussed in this forum or elsewhere prior to its execution.

A false flag can only succeed if it takes the pawns --and even some higher ranking pieces -- completely off guard.
    T Smith... I'm with you on this, way too obvious. Additionally, with all the emphasis on security for the event, if something were to happen it quite possibly would produce the exact opposite effect. If the government cannot protect you at the superbowl, then where can they protect you? Not going to happen here, regardless of the compelling stage.
    911 was "way too obvious" in hindsight, especially the way we allowed to become a JFK/conspiracy.

There is no excuse for ANY high profile being so much of a "mystery" or contraversial, yet we have sandy hook, aurora, boston, etc...and they keep getting away with it (reporting some shoddy info and the "public" eating it up)

You gotta remember, everyone on the Internet is just everybody on the Internet, not that many in the grand scheme, and even fewer when you consider the demographics of "us".

The only reason I feel it is noteworthy, as it would be an excellent opportunity for several social experiments. Very few events capture an audience on a Sunday night, for such a large demographic.

I'm not really "feeling" anything , I just think "too obvious" is a bad criteria to judge a possible event. I think whoever engineers 911/sandy hook type events want to push it to as obvious as possible.

24. Link to Post #35
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I seriously hope no ff happens, but one thing i can guarantee!!! Plenty of little dances by their minions in the music industry and loads and loads of symbolism, they love that stuff lol

Here's hoping all the fans have a great time and nothing horrific happens.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Keir For This Post:

26. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Please see Earth Angel's thread about the death of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Seymour_Hoffman

He played in the film "The Master" and "The Hunger Games" as Plutarch and the Master.

Now the master is dead.

12th man, 12th degree of masonry too much of a stretch?

12th degree: Grand MASTER Architect.

Phil was a director and actor.

for the biggest occult sacrifices a male in his prime is required, imo

p.s. just read the warning letter and it was WOW.
    my gosh if it is a fake it's a detailed one lol
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 2nd February 2014 at 22:55.

27. Link to Post #37
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Well it got people thinking about the Super Bowl again didn't it?

Dummmmmmm da dumm dumm

Y'know? I think it worked!

Dummmmmmm da dumm dumm DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Johnny (3rd February 2014)

29. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 times in 276 posts

just watched the half time show... next year how about one guy with an acoustic guitar and an african village gets fed for a decade or so.... ?
    Love is all you need

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 42 For This Post:

Johnny (3rd February 2014), Milneman (3rd February 2014), Operator (3rd February 2014), Raven (3rd February 2014)

31. Link to Post #39
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Honestly, why on earth do people feel the need to make this rubbish up?

32. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    Honestly, why on earth do people feel the need to make this rubbish up?
    A point of view : It could be, that it was not executed because of the unveiling !

Johnny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast