+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: an easy way to avoid any disease or get healthy again.

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Default an easy way to avoid any disease or get healthy again.

this information is about avoiding disease or curing disease, in a very simply way. i wrote it myself, it's not quoted from some new age website, even though it may sound funny initially. it works.

as most of you probably know, everything (atoms etc.) vibrates and spins. this vibration can be harmonious or disharmonious to our own, and the spin - right or left - has certain influences, too.

disease is basically a continued disharmonic vibration that has affected the body to the point where its barriers against it have broken down.

disease itself, in a body, feels disharmonic, if you can feel energy.

this is what you might want to learn in order to live a comparatively healthy and happy life - to feel energy - of places, of people, of things.

i don't know if it's hard or not. some people probably know how to do it since they were kids, for others this whole thing is complete bs.

i learned it when i was walking in the woods with my dog, tried to feel the energy around me, and noticed that it felt different in certain spots. i was specifically looking for these places and in time i got better at feeling it, to the point that i can look at a place from a distance and feel the energy there, or create an image in my mind of an actual person or place or thing and feel the energy this way. this is not the end of it, i'm still learning and getting better at this every day. it's very real and not imagined.

if you want to learn it, spend some time in nature to free yourself from e-smog and the like, then look specifically for a tree that has cancerous growths or that grows sideways, as if it's fleeing from the place where it took root. then go around it and feel the energy as you cross the lines of disharmonic vibration that affect the tree. this is step one. the actual cause of the vibration can be various things but this is not important at this point.

you can also try this in a city. just find a place where there's a crack in the asphalt, all the way from one side of the street to the other, and try to feel the change as you walk over it.

step two, go out for a walk, feel the energy and notice how it changes every few steps (it's about 40 steps here where i live but may be different in other places on the planet). one area feels good, the other doesn't, then comes another good area again and so on. there are more energy lines that intersect these areas but these should be the easiest to find.

it gets easier if you know what to look for and how your body reacts to it. good places can be found this way, too, geomantic zones or ley lines, even on a map.

from there it's just another small step to feel the energy in food or people or other places and avoid that which feels bad, because that's what makes us sick. if you sleep in such a place for many years the result can be cancer, arthritis, lyme disease or any disease you can think of. that's where the barriers have been broken down at last.
    enjoy!
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Adi (2nd February 2014), Ahnung-quay (12th February 2014), Andrew (3rd March 2014), Bassplayer1 (2nd February 2014), binemaya (2nd February 2014), Carmen (2nd February 2014), Chris411 (12th February 2014), Eram (4th February 2014), fourty-two (2nd February 2014), GloriousPoetry (3rd February 2014), GreenGuy (2nd February 2014), greybeard (3rd February 2014), Hazel (2nd February 2014), heretogrow (2nd February 2014), hohoemi (16th March 2014), Holly Lindin (2nd February 2014), jackovesk (3rd February 2014), Jean-Marie (2nd February 2014), kfm27917 (21st July 2020), Kristo (3rd February 2014), leavesoftrees (20th February 2014), meat suit (2nd February 2014), mosquito (23rd February 2014), Pam (2nd February 2014), raregem (12th February 2014), Rollo (2nd February 2014), selinam (2nd February 2014), shadowstalker (2nd February 2014), skyflower (2nd February 2014), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2014), superconsciousness (12th February 2014), The Alley Cat (19th February 2014), ulli (16th March 2014), wegge (3rd February 2014), WHOMADEGOD (2nd February 2014), Wind (2nd February 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,706 times in 3,334 posts

Default Re: an easy way to avoid any disease or get healthy again.

I think this is a wonderful way to begin sensing the energetic fields around us. You are actually seeking physical manifestions of these fields as a sort of teaching tool. I think this is brilliant in its simplicity and I intend to use this technique on my walk by the water today.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Chris411 (12th February 2014), GreenGuy (16th February 2014), Hazel (2nd February 2014), heretogrow (2nd February 2014), Holly Lindin (2nd February 2014), Kristo (3rd February 2014), mosquito (23rd February 2014), raregem (12th February 2014), skyflower (2nd February 2014), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2014), The Truth Is In There (4th February 2014), ulli (16th March 2014), WhiteFeather (3rd February 2014), WHOMADEGOD (2nd February 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,000 times in 370 posts

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    this information is about avoiding disease or curing disease, in a very simply way. i wrote it myself, it's not quoted from some new age website, even though it may sound funny initially. it works.

as most of you probably know, everything (atoms etc.) vibrates and spins. this vibration can be harmonious or disharmonious to our own, and the spin - right or left - has certain influences, too.

disease is basically a continued disharmonic vibration that has affected the body to the point where its barriers against it have broken down.

disease itself, in a body, feels disharmonic, if you can feel energy.

this is what you might want to learn in order to live a comparatively healthy and happy life - to feel energy - of places, of people, of things.

i don't know if it's hard or not. some people probably know how to do it since they were kids, for others this whole thing is complete bs.

i learned it when i was walking in the woods with my dog, tried to feel the energy around me, and noticed that it felt different in certain spots. i was specifically looking for these places and in time i got better at feeling it, to the point that i can look at a place from a distance and feel the energy there, or create an image in my mind of an actual person or place or thing and feel the energy this way. this is not the end of it, i'm still learning and getting better at this every day. it's very real and not imagined.

if you want to learn it, spend some time in nature to free yourself from e-smog and the like, then look specifically for a tree that has cancerous growths or that grows sideways, as if it's fleeing from the place where it took root. then go around it and feel the energy as you cross the lines of disharmonic vibration that affect the tree. this is step one. the actual cause of the vibration can be various things but this is not important at this point.

you can also try this in a city. just find a place where there's a crack in the asphalt, all the way from one side of the street to the other, and try to feel the change as you walk over it.

step two, go out for a walk, feel the energy and notice how it changes every few steps (it's about 40 steps here where i live but may be different in other places on the planet). one area feels good, the other doesn't, then comes another good area again and so on. there are more energy lines that intersect these areas but these should be the easiest to find.

it gets easier if you know what to look for and how your body reacts to it. good places can be found this way, too, geomantic zones or ley lines, even on a map.

from there it's just another small step to feel the energy in food or people or other places and avoid that which feels bad, because that's what makes us sick. if you sleep in such a place for many years the result can be cancer, arthritis, lyme disease or any disease you can think of. that's where the barriers have been broken down at last.
    enjoy!
    Absolutely agree , get out in nature get you kit off and feel the energy around you . You are part of it , we've been isolated from mother Earth for far to long . Take you shoes and socks off and feel the energy flow through you , it's amazing . Nice post .
    Am I one of many or am I many of one ? interesting .

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to scanner For This Post:

Becky (26th June 2014), Chris411 (12th February 2014), fourty-two (2nd February 2014), GreenGuy (16th February 2014), Hazel (2nd February 2014), heretogrow (2nd February 2014), Holly Lindin (2nd February 2014), mosquito (23rd February 2014), skyflower (2nd February 2014), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2014), The Truth Is In There (4th February 2014), ulli (16th March 2014), WhiteFeather (3rd February 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member GreenGuy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,951 times in 424 posts

What a brilliant thread! I know of several places where the energy is impossible to ignore. In fact the photo of the standing stone I'm using as an avatar was taken while standing on such a place - a fault in the earth where groundwater approaches the surface closely enough for trees to take root. From the air the trees look like big looping daisy chains, defining the fault. I used to take people to the spot and invite them to feel the energy there. You are right: these energy changes are everywhere.
    Dammit, honey! You left the seat down again!

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GreenGuy For This Post:

Chris411 (12th February 2014), Hazel (2nd February 2014), Holly Lindin (2nd February 2014), skyflower (2nd February 2014), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2014), The Truth Is In There (4th February 2014), ulli (16th March 2014), WhiteFeather (3rd February 2014), WHOMADEGOD (2nd February 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

i have a question. what if you were trying to heal someone who could not understand such topics. for example my dog has been feeling sick quite for a while and i wish to heal him. of course he cant read this so what would i need to do to heal him

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pumashared For This Post:

raregem (12th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2014), ulli (16th March 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

A technique I was taught by a healer that I find useful for tuning into whether or not a food/supplement or medication is required/suited to my bodies needs is as follows:

(i) stand still with eyes closed and legs slightly apart, then hold the item (e.g. vitamin bottle) in close proximity to your solar plexus

(ii) if your body moves forward your body is saying yes to requiring it

(iii) if your body remains still, there is a neutral response...

(iv) if your body sways back... your body is saying No to it
    Last edited by Hazel; 2nd February 2014 at 17:40.

12. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

Recap, I use this 'body back for no, forward for yes' as a dousing tool, (some people are opposite, back for yes, forward for no). I'll get the yes,no, answers in my head and then check with my body. It works every time. I don't make a decision without it! I also test it often for accuracy.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Chris411 (12th February 2014), Hazel (3rd February 2014), Pam (12th February 2014), raregem (12th February 2014), skyflower (2nd February 2014), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2014), The Truth Is In There (4th February 2014), ulli (16th March 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 times in 220 posts

Hi The Truth,

Thank you for showing the connection. Yes, it makes perfect sense!

Last year, I started taking nei-Kung classes, which is internal chi Kung. I did it because had no energy, and getting through the day was a big challenge for me. I am pretty healthy, so such condition was unusual for me.
    I started feeling better, and felt pretty good after a couple of weeks of consistent practice. But if I went for a week without practicing nei Kung, I would feel weak again. My teacher, was also a. Practicing hypnotherapist, so out of curiosity, I decided to give a session a try. I mentioned about stress at work, and about a few of my coworkers who were walking bundles of negativity. My teacher, who is also very intuitive, basically had me put a shield around me, as he felt I was picking up the energy around me.
    After weeks of listening to his tape, work and travel kept me from practicing nei Kung every night, yet I was fine. Then, I fell out of the habit of practicing nei Kung for months, but I was fine. I had energy to spare.

IT finally hit me. It was the negative energy I was surrounded with that was zapping the life force out of me. Once I was able to keep out the junk, I was back to my healthy self.

We all feel the energy around us. Few of us identify it as such. I think this exercise is a great start!

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to skyflower For This Post:

fourty-two (2nd February 2014), Hazel (3rd February 2014), kfm27917 (21st July 2020), Kristo (3rd February 2014), mosquito (23rd February 2014), Pam (12th February 2014), raregem (12th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2014), The Truth Is In There (4th February 2014), ulli (16th March 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

you should put a few drops of food grade hydrogen peroxide in his drinking water every day. rich in oxygen. all beings are oxygen-deprived due to bad eating habits and then there's the dirty atmosphere. i wish your companion the best.
    by your own efforts, awaken yourself and live joyously. you are the master.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JohnEAngel For This Post:

pumashared (3rd February 2014), raregem (12th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (6th March 2014), ulli (16th March 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

any positive venture administered in the pursuit of health is worthy. most on this planet do not give their well-being a second thought. the path toward perfect being is a pure mind. external influences such as poison, fire, weapons, airborne diseases and such have the capability to disrupt the actions of a functioning anatomy. the body is a projection of the mind and a pure mind will project a pure body regardless of external influence.
    by your own efforts, awaken yourself and live joyously. you are the master.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JohnEAngel For This Post:

GreenGuy (16th February 2014), Hazel (3rd February 2014), kirolak (12th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (6th March 2014), ulli (16th March 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,872 times in 463 posts

kurz und knackig

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

kirolak (12th February 2014), ulli (16th March 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by pumashared (here)
    i have a question. what if you were trying to heal someone who could not understand such topics. for example my dog has been feeling sick quite for a while and i wish to heal him. of course he cant read this so what would i need to do to heal him
    The patient does not have to understand or even believe, so pets are the perfect patient. What matters most is the intention of the healer and their ability to get out of the way of Source energy.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

fourty-two (5th February 2014), GreenGuy (16th February 2014), greybeard (3rd February 2014), mosquito (23rd February 2014), pumashared (3rd February 2014), ulli (16th March 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,028 times in 2,189 posts

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    I learned it when i was walking in the woods with my dog, tried to feel the energy around me, and noticed that it felt different in certain spots. i was specifically looking for these places and in time i got better at feeling it, to the point that i can look at a place from a distance and feel the energy there, or create an image in my mind of an actual person or place or thing and feel the energy this way. this is not the end of it, i'm still learning and getting better at this every day. it's very real and not imagined.

Go out for a walk, feel the energy and notice how it changes every few steps (it's about 40 steps here where i live but may be different in other places on the planet). one area feels good, the other doesn't, then comes another good area again and so on. there are more energy lines that intersect these areas but these should be the easiest to find.
    This goes along with the theory of "ley lines'

In 1969 the writer John Michell revived the term "ley lines", associating it with spiritual and mystical theories about alignments of land forms, drawing on the Chinese concept of feng shui. He believed that a mystical network of ley lines existed across Britain.

Since the publication of Michell's book, the spiritualised version of the concept has been adopted by other authors and applied to landscapes in many places around the world. Both versions of the theory have been criticised on the grounds that a random distribution of a sufficient number of points will inevitably create "alignments".

The earth has a magnetic field that emanates from its core so the theory that certain places radiate energy is very logical and makes perfect sense. Magnetic fields already lift trains in the air and speed them along at 300 mph, so who knows what else these "energy fields" could be capable of doing.

This is a field of study that warrants a lot of serious research and man has not even scratched the surface.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

kfm27917 (21st July 2020), Pam (12th February 2014), ulli (16th March 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pumashared (here)
    to get healthy all we need to do is avoid the things (read: energies) that are bad for us.

dogs or animals in general are much more energy-sensitive than humans, especially "civilized" humans. a dog would never sleep in a "bad" place like many humans do night after night but i suppose they can lose some of their sensitivity (adjust, if you will) if they're forced to stay in a place that's unhealthy, without the chance to avoid it, like a dog kennel for instance.

the same goes for food with a bad "vibration" or certain behaviour that creates a bad vibration for the dog. at this point it gets even stranger because most people can't imagine that it really is all based on "vibes".

so you should try to find out what it could be that makes your dog sick. does the dog have to stay in a certain place, eat a certain food or do something it doesn't want to? that latter includes things like "being parted from you while you're at work" or the like because that could create trauma for the dog which is also a certain kind of negative vibration and could lead to skin issues, loss of hair etc.

the important thing to keep in mind is that the energies are there whether one believes in them, "understands" them, or knows that they're there, or not. so it's not "in the mind" or something. that's why i recommended to look for places in nature that show obvious signs of "energy damage" like stunted trees or long nearly straight cracks in the pavement.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Andrew (3rd March 2014), conk (7th February 2014), GreenGuy (16th February 2014), Pam (12th February 2014), seko (12th February 2014), skyflower (5th February 2014), ulli (16th March 2014), wegge (4th February 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

here's something else that's worth knowing. if there's a part in your body that always seems to hurt or create problems, something chronic perhaps, it's most likely the place in your bed where energy lines cross. it could be from water veins (these are some of the most serious and always involved in cases of cancer) or certain energy grids, which are everywhere, every few meters.

if it's in the head region it can cause anything from bad dreams to depression or personality disorders. if it's in the chest it can cause breast cancer in women, or heart problems, or lung problems. in the lower regions the problem can range from poor digestion to crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, or it can cause prostate or ovarial cancer. in other people it may cause problems with the joints, bones etc.

anything that's chronic is always caused or worsened by bad energies in the sleeping place. it depends on the energies (wavelengths, amplitudes etc.), and on the individual which disease manifests. some types are more likely to get this problem, others that.

if you want to do something for your health, nei kung that has been mentioned above, or tai chi, are good ways, but the easiest of all is using a trampoline. through the jumping you remove the negative energies that are stored in your body, albeit not permanently. running does the same, and walking to a lesser degree. that's one reason why people usually feel better after doing these things, or why pain lessens.

if you can't seem to feel the subtle energies, try using a dowsing rod or a pendulum. these are crutches but most people have become very desensitized and need a little help, at least in the beginning.

there's much more to know about these things. whenever i have some time i'll add a little bit of information. i just wanted to start this and give people something to think about. as far as healing goes, there really is nothing that's more important than this.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Andrew (3rd March 2014), conk (7th February 2014), kfm27917 (21st July 2020), kirolak (12th February 2014), leavesoftrees (20th February 2014), skyflower (5th February 2014), wegge (4th February 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

I've done some research into earthing; soaking up the electrons emitted by the earth. It's our magnetic connection to her. It makes sense that we can train ourselves to feel the energy of those areas that emit more electrons than other areas. Thanks Mother Earth!

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

GreenGuy (16th February 2014), Pam (12th February 2014)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,706 times in 3,334 posts

Quote Posted by Ahnung-quay (here)
    I've done some research into earthing; soaking up the electrons emitted by the earth. It's our magnetic connection to her. It makes sense that we can train ourselves to feel the energy of those areas that emit more electrons than other areas. Thanks Mother Earth!
    I'm glad you brought the concept of earthing up in this thread. Although earthing is generally thought of as walking on the earth without shoes, remember you can also use your hands to gain the benefits of mother earth, which is nice when it is cold or inconvenient to remove the shoes.

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Quote Posted by JohnEAngel (here)
    you should put a few drops of food grade hydrogen peroxide in his drinking water every day. rich in oxygen. all beings are oxygen-deprived due to bad eating habits and then there's the dirty atmosphere. i wish your companion the best.
    A few years back I read about taking h2o2 baths. I am 54 now and have been taking these baths about once a week. More (depending on stress level). Sometimes I do not realize the depth of my stress until I see a group of gray hair the next day. (Or I throw up). My point here is the hydrogen peroxide 8 ounces at 3 percent mixed in with a half tub of water and I usually meditate at this time. I find this absolutely rejuvenating. The side benefits are extra oxygen molecules absorbed into your body and,...............GRAY HAIR changes to its NATURAL color. IT IS NOT BLEACHED. TOO DILUTED. Today I do not color my hair and it is natural brunette/ blondish.
    On a personal note I will be practicing a protective bubble from outside negative energies since I pick it all up as my own. Argh and lol. Love you all Avalonians !

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (17th February 2014), GreenGuy (16th February 2014), hohoemi (16th March 2014)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

i posted this elsewhere but it fits here, too - if you suffer from candida overgrowth, skin rashes, allergies, digestive problems and the like you should try to make your environment as e-smog free as possible. that includes wifi, cell phones, wireless phones as well as electric current in the wires of your house which creates electric fields even if all appliances are turned off.

once you've done that your body will not only start to heal but also become much more sensitive to all kinds of radiation. if what i described above doesn't seem to work for you it may be because your body has turned numb out of mere self-protection.

however, once you feel again, headaches will become your daily companion unless you have the possibility to stay in healthy environments all day long. you're no longer going to function in unhealthy environments like you used to, but at least then you'll know for sure if something has the potential to make you sick, just by looking at it, or being in the vicinity of it.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Andrew (3rd March 2014), mosquito (23rd February 2014), raregem (24th March 2014), wegge (20th February 2014)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ahnung-quay (here)
    earthing in nature is definitely healthy (unless you're standing in a bad place).

do you know what earthing in your home does? anything that has contact with earth will draw electricity to it, including the human body. if you sleep "earthed" and there are electric fields in the room (which always are unless there's zero current in the wires) you'll not only ground yourself but these electric fields as well. this creates a permanent (and of course highly disruptive) current in your body as long as you're grounded. that's why it's definitely not healthy to sleep grounded in a normal room surrounded by electric (and possibly magnetic) fields. it's entirely different from being grounded in nature. once you feel the energy you'll feel the difference, too.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (15th March 2014), Andrew (3rd March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast