+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ghost Entities

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Ghost Entities

This post is to ask everyone in avalon if anyone has been experiencing the influence of ghost-entities in their lives?

I have heard about someone who might have been "possessed", for the lack of a better word.

1) One person has been having episodes in which his personality changes, and all of a sudden he is not the same person. He has been telling his family members that he feels like a different person while having these episodes (verbally violent) and more so, his voice changes (more guttural)! Not sure if it just a split-personality (can a person simply change within a couple of days) or a person being "possessed" by ghost-entities, but this person states that he is not entirely in control of himself. He told his wife that he does not remember these episodes (which is verbally violent for what I know), and he acts very paranoid/violent. He went to shamans/priest - he has been offered healing as a treatment - and at the time being he apparently is normal.

2) The second story I heard today was that a person has been experiencing inter-dimensional entities trying to choke him! He has been to shamans/priest, and they have provided him a spiritual remedy for now.

3) I personally felt a heavy and a dark entity in my bedroom yesterday, but after awhile the energy felt normal.

4) My parents told me that while they were in China (a couple of years ago), they used to feel a presence of a dark orb circulating their room. During their sleep, this entity would slowly slide their blankets away from the bed, or open the zipper of the blanket. More often that not, the dark orb wanted its presence to be known. They said the energy was very heavy, so they started sleeping with the lights on. In the same time-period, my sisters and I had a similar experience 1000 of miles away!

So, I am just trying to understand if the presence of ghost-entities has suddenly increased? Or, are these just sporadic episodes?

I sincerely believe in both light and dark entities, but the presence of the latter seems to be more rampant at the time being!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to myriaddimension For This Post:

donk (3rd February 2014), shadowstalker (3rd February 2014), spiritwind (3rd February 2014), Wind (3rd February 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Default Re: Ghost Entities

I doubt the "amount" of their presence changed...only your awareness of them. That's presently happening to me, too. If they are sporadic episodes, they are probably very personal.

And remember that probably no entities are all "dark" or all "light"...

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

If one has ever experienced an entity in ones life they have been influenced by one means or another.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

5. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member RichD's Avatar
    Thanks

For the first time ever I felt a presence this morning as I was waking up. With my eyes closed I could see a beings face with a halo of large scales around the head/face (it was all black/shades of black). It felt as though it was trying to communicate but was getting angry and trying to push through my aura/shield (unknown energy around me) as I wasn't communicating back. I was not afraid and it produced no feeling of fear. I asked it to go away, but it would not and seemed very persistent. In the end I had to ask my guardians to help (I'm not very experienced with other entities, so wasn't sure what to ask for really) and eventually the being faded.
    I've felt a few strange things since joining Avalon, but this seems to be the most tangible for want of a better word. Has anyone else felt a greater presence of other being trying to communicate recently or since joining Avalon?
    All good stuff
    Thanks Rich

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RichD For This Post:

donk (3rd February 2014), Lifebringer (3rd February 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member Spirithorse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,223 times in 277 posts

Quote Posted by RichD (here)
    For the first time ever I felt a presence this morning as I was waking up. With my eyes closed I could see a beings face with a halo of large scales around the head/face (it was all black/shades of black). It felt as though it was trying to communicate but was getting angry and trying to push through my aura/shield (unknown energy around me) as I wasn't communicating back. I was not afraid and it produced no feeling of fear. I asked it to go away, but it would not and seemed very persistent. In the end I had to ask my guardians to help (I'm not very experienced with other entities, so wasn't sure what to ask for really) and eventually the being faded.
    I've felt a few strange things since joining Avalon, but this seems to be the most tangible for want of a better word. Has anyone else felt a greater presence of other being trying to communicate recently or since joining Avalon?

All good stuff
    Thanks Rich
    Hi Rich,

I have not had any of those experiences but you might want to go to Simon's thread and explain what happened to you. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post791953

He is very experienced in this field and has helped a lot of people with similar issues.

8. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member RichD's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Spirithorse,
    Thank you for your message and support. I'm very interested in Simon's thread and keep up avidly with the many questions and answers that appear. I think for my experience I'll see if I have any recurrences then will message Simon. It was interesting as I've never experienced anything like that before. Perhaps the being was just passing by, although I don't believe in coincidences so will just wait and see.
    Many thanks for your help
    Rich

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RichD For This Post:

Spirithorse (3rd February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread