+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Real State of the Union

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Default The Real State of the Union

The photo pretty much explains the illusion.....

The video pretty much explains the reality.....

Some may see this post as rude or offensive, perhaps sarcastic, but seriously....isn't it to a large degree a bit on the side of truth and reality?

Isn't it becoming a bit obvious that common sense, logic, and reason is becoming more and more scarce in the collective consciousness of the masses at an alarming rate?

I used to laugh at pictures with captions like the one above or videos like the one above, but not so much any more.....now I find them a bit disturbing and troubling, less humorous, but more scary.

As we enter in to the "age of the great awakening" I am becoming a bit confused, (and concerned) as I see lack of common sense, logic, and reason, growing at an alarming rate.....perhaps we are entering in to the "age of the great coma"?
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 3rd February 2014 at 16:04.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

MorningSong (3rd February 2014), Nasu (3rd February 2014), selinam (3rd February 2014), spiritguide (3rd February 2014), truth4me (3rd February 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 320 posts

Default Re: The Real State of the Union

Thanks for the hearty laugh this morning. While watching this video, I kept thinking that the caller was being sarcastic, but as the caller continued, it became apparent to me that she was dead serious. I get where you're coming from as well, that things like this shouldn't be humorous, but rather a wake-up call to common sense being flushed down the toilet.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LivioRazlo For This Post:

MorningSong (3rd February 2014), selinam (3rd February 2014), SilentFeathers (3rd February 2014), spiritguide (3rd February 2014), truth4me (3rd February 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Default Re: The Real State of the Union

Yes this awakening we are going through is more serious to me now then when it,the awakening,first started.You/I first start uncovering truths and it was interesting and now 6 years plus it's scary in the sense that the majority of the people still want to keep their heads in the sand.I feel graduation time is coming and most won't even realize they have been in school.I just hope I got enough credits myself to pass because I don't really want to come back and repeat this grade over.I also feel apart of my mission is help those around me wake up so they can graduate but some still seem not interested in putting in the work to move on which is their choice.The U.S. government is downright wicked in my eyes for they know what's going on. You know Aliens,Demons and such are the same and real for Obama and crew are a part of them. The BIE LIE is what they preach...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

MorningSong (3rd February 2014), SilentFeathers (3rd February 2014), spiritguide (3rd February 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

sorry it was repeat reply on my part
    Last edited by truth4me; 3rd February 2014 at 18:51.

+ Reply to Thread