+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Black project scientist gives me detailed cure for cancer?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Theseus's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Black project scientist gives me detailed cure for cancer?

Okay What im gona do is im going too post the entire conversation i had with him.. And bits ive collected myself at the bottom. ~~.Near the bottom ive sort of highlighted the section that has the steps to make it again.~~ He did not specify how big of a glass of water im going to say a coffee cup. to much water might dilute it.
    Ive listened to him speak for hours,he used to get crowds of 30+ people in chat when he would give lectures,Not only was he a scientist / bio engineer for a multitude of black projects, he was one of the smartest men ive ever met, Honestly this guy.. Not a fraud.
    I know for a fact one of the projects he was involved with having been in it myself so i know hes not joking around. people commented on his spelling, hes never been to public school fyi lol
    Originally the conversation was over microphone but i had him run through it with me again so i was able to copy it. Its a long read... but its worth it.

"SFOD": waiting for approval

"Gulfie": awesome ...welcome

"SFOD": had to put some safe guards in place before registering

"SFOD": im ready when you are DB

"SFOD": maybe he is getting his thoughts together lol

"D.B.R.S.": why would people be mixing cayenne pepper and maple with it?

"D.B.R.S.": and arent the effects of all that salt and distilled water dehydrating?

"SFOD": it is not a good idea to mix anything in with it as it will not form the proper chemical bonds

"D.B.R.S.": i know someone REALLY on their way out from 3 different kinds of cancer

"D.B.R.S.": if i give them this... and they die from it, yea i dont need to explain further.

"SFOD": the glucon with in the maple would not allow the mixture to form Chlorine Dioxide in the proper molecular structure

"D.B.R.S.": and would they have to stop cancer treatment?

"D.B.R.S.": sorry to doubt you

"D.B.R.S.": im just trying to have all of the basis covered

"SFOD": what types and form of cancer are they suffering with?

"D.B.R.S.": if ima drink it myself i wanna do a little recon ya know?

"D.B.R.S.": holdon.

"D.B.R.S.": liver.is one

"D.B.R.S.": the doctors say they cant remove one because the other 2 would dominate that they are in some sort of ballance they are afraid to mess around with..I heard them talking about it but it was really complex

"D.B.R.S.": i can find out real quick if you let me make a call?

"luxe": hey, whats the subject - topic?

"SFOD": that would be good and ask if their medical doctor explained to them the mode of cell growth IE bone, tissue, etc....

"D.B.R.S.": pancriotic, liver and stomache. Also.. complete liver failure

"luxe": thanks

"D.B.R.S.": not liver cancer tho sorry

"D.B.R.S.": she is on dyalasis

"D.B.R.S.": if thats how u spell it

"SFOD": how long have them been diagnosed with it?

"D.B.R.S.": a long time id asume

"D.B.R.S.": shes a bag of bones

"D.B.R.S.": i dont directly really know her. ive met her a few times

"D.B.R.S.": I sort of work for her family

"SFOD": that is from her pancriatic cancer

"D.B.R.S.": they are the antisocial type and i would ask for more info from them however i dont think its appropriate, We don't usually talk directly know what i mean? they keep their privacy.

"D.B.R.S.": but they improved my life a great deal and i want to return the favor

"D.B.R.S.": shes very close too being gone though it looks bad.

"SFOD": where in the country does she reside?

"D.B.R.S.": washington state

"D.B.R.S.": king county area

"D.B.R.S.": thank you for your time sfod.

"D.B.R.S.": i apriceate it

"SFOD": first it will not affect her to try the chlorine dioxide treatment if she follows it to the letter, but there is another option which is called antineoplastine treatment

"SFOD": hold on I will give you a link

"D.B.R.S.": what are the effects of her doing the treatment and continuing her ,medacine

"D.B.R.S.": wich my instinct tells me is probably not... good for her

"SFOD": none if she pays attention to what her body is telling her

"D.B.R.S.": okay

"SFOD": nausea is the first sign she needs to look for

"SFOD": if she follows the regiment as instructed she will have no adverse affects

"SFOD": the nausea will quickly follow the ingestion of the solution

"SFOD": within a few seconds

"SFOD": yes

"SFOD": as early in the morning as possible

"D.B.R.S.": if you get me killed me sfod -_-

"D.B.R.S.": i will come for you

"D.B.R.S.": will that occur everytime?

"SFOD": it is best to ingest on an empty stomach as the solution needs to combine and bond with the acids in your stomach in order to bond to your red blood cells

"SFOD": no the nausea is your bodies way of telling you it is out of resonance

"SFOD": you need to understand what the solution is doing in the body to understand its affects

"D.B.R.S.": i have sort of the same issue

"D.B.R.S.": with constant nausea. okay so its a different feeling of nausea

"D.B.R.S.": sorry im copy and pasting this

"D.B.R.S.": sorry if i state the obvious

"SFOD": you have to find your bodies proper resonance with the solution the only way to gage this is by the
    nausea that occurs do to the solution being out of tune with your bodies chemistry

"SFOD": you eat salt right?

"SFOD": you probably drink lemonaid right

"D.B.R.S.": i drink lemonaid ever day almost.

"SFOD": exactly you are ingesting the same thing only you are not allowing the natural covalent bonds to form into the natural organic form of chlorine dioxide

"SFOD": you must wait the 3 minutes for the solution to form properly

"SFOD": and quickly ingest following that

"SFOD": it is important that you do not mix the solution with anything besides distilled water

"SFOD": it is bitter and salty it does not taste good but anything that is good for you rarely does

"SFOD": if the solution is working for you

"SFOD": you will notice a quick change in your energy level and you will feel like you are a bit high

"SFOD": like wide awake, very alert, etc...

"SFOD": you will also notice that you can breath easier then normal

"SFOD": this is because the solution reacts with your red blood cells and allows them to carry oxygen enriched blood throughout your body

"SFOD": cancer cells cannot grow or sustain themselves in an oxygen enriched environment they can on go through the process of mitosis if it is oxygen depleated

"SFOD": on only

"SFOD": DB your friend will want to watch this https://youtube.com/watch?v=qNWciKGxihs he is a good friend and fellow scientific researcher

"SFOD": have her watch it through and it will make all the sense in the world to her

"D.B.R.S.": i can only relay this information through a friend

"SFOD": well if you can get this info and video to her it will help her greatly

"D.B.R.S.": so its not true that distilling the water just concentrates and condeses the toxins already in it?

"SFOD": in any case she will understand the mode of her cancer development

"SFOD": no distilled water is devoid of anything besides H2O down to .09 ppm

"D.B.R.S.": and allows it to try and draw more toxins from the container its in. say metal?

"SFOD": and should be a PH of 6.2 to 6.8

"SFOD": you should never store distilled water in a metal container unless it is 316L SS

"D.B.R.S.": so it should only be stored in glass?

"D.B.R.S.": not plastic or metal?

"SFOD": plastic is fine the HDPE does not leach into distilled water

"SFOD": and again the only type of metal should be 316L SS

"SFOD": you can also distill your own if you have the know how

"D.B.R.S.": . https://youtube.com/watch?v=DoNb0weGhtA i just want to know if this video is bull#ting me is all... sorry continue i am questioning you to much and i apologize

"SFOD": I use double distilling methods to insure clean pure H2O

"D.B.R.S.": i wont doubt you from here on

"D.B.R.S.": im sorry.

"SFOD": no worries the only dumb question is the one not asked

"D.B.R.S.": im scared i dont want to risk her life thats almost gone as it is.

"D.B.R.S.": they have connections lol

"D.B.R.S.": if i did something too the guys wife...

"D.B.R.S.": ya know.

"D.B.R.S.": id be in big big trouble haha

"D.B.R.S.": when i was basically working for them they kept tabs on me. just sayin, its a delicate situation from any angle.

"D.B.R.S.": But! if what u say is true i plan on trying it myself! bless you. thank you for taking the time to have this convo with me and if there is anything u woul ask of me,I feel I owe you.

"D.B.R.S.": -_-

"SFOD": that video you linked is very missleading in its statements

"SFOD": i would be asking what agenda they have

"D.B.R.S.": ive watched 20 or so of them so far. all of wich people are using cayenne or maple or something like that in it.

"D.B.R.S.": but i trust what u have to say

"SFOD": many of the statements she states in the video however correct are missleading in as much as it depends on the vessels in which are used in the process

"D.B.R.S.": understood

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
    "SFOD": she makes wide scope statements that have no real basis in scientific fact when put up against stringent protocols
    "SFOD": I do not purchase my distilled water from a bottling company
    "SFOD": I steam capture my distilled water with a high quality distiller
    "D.B.R.S.": it makes sense if people were figuring out how to get healthy that they would try and stop it and create a hox
    "D.B.R.S.": im aware of how the #ers play games yea.
    "SFOD": http://www.nutriteam.com/steampure-c...nd-secure.html this is the distiller that i use as it uses high quality 316L SS Surgical grade
    "D.B.R.S.": thank you
    "SFOD": for the capture you simply would use a glass that you have steamed in a pan of water to 185F and above
    "SFOD": this will ensure that any airborne containments are free from its surface
    "SFOD": there is a proceedure to this process if followed it works if not well than it is on the person themselves not the solution
    "SFOD": like anything the body takes in it needs to be in its proper form otherwise the body will reject it
    "D.B.R.S.": so again the proper mixture 1 tsp of salt, 6. lemon drops and keep adding single drops until u feel nausea again? then reduce
    "SFOD": for the proper time to wait for the solution to form the proper bond use and egg timer
    "SFOD": start with six drops if you feel nausea at six you can cut down one drop at that point until you do not feel nausea
    "SFOD": the number of drops directly equates to how toxic your system is
    "D.B.R.S.": ty
    "SFOD": but, and I repeat, but never ever go over the 1 Tsp of organic sea salt
    "D.B.R.S.": okay and the proper procedure to keeping it contaminate free. is there a link or are you going to list the steps
    "SFOD": it also helps if you get yourself a small scale from your pharmacy to make sure you are using the proper amount of sea salt this is not needed, but does help to assure proper bonding
    "SFOD": just boil whatever will come into contact with the substance as long as you do not touch the substance with your barehands it will be fine it is not that critical
    "SFOD": substance
    "SFOD": sry my fingers do not work as fast as my brain will allow them to lol
    "SFOD": i have stupid fingers
    "D.B.R.S.": me too sometimes. but i spell badly to begin with lol
    "SFOD": if i would learn to slow down my thought patterns i would be fine but words get mixed up in too other words because my mind is thinking and my fingers are trying to keep up I really have to work on that but in real time it really shows
    "SFOD": most of the time you will notice that if a slip a letter into the word before it, it is meant for the word after it lol
    "SFOD": or the second or third lol
    "D.B.R.S.": i do that when i speak lol

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

WARNING: Certain Nutrients Can Neutralize This Treatment

This protocol should NOT be used with: multi-vitamin supplements, vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium, immune builders, or any other supplement which contains anti-oxidants. Antioxidants can neutralize the effectiveness of this treatment!!

WARNING: Do NOT Use This Treatment With Prescription Drugs

The DMSO in this treatment may enhance the effectiveness of prescription drugs, thus the cancer patient may effectively overdose on their prescription drugs. Use this treatment with prescription drugs with caution and close observation.

The main reason for researching this treatment is that it is very, very inexpensive. Many people who have had extensive orthodox cancer treatments have virtually no money for alternative cancer treatments. Thus, inexpensive, yet highly effective, cancer treatments need to be developed.

But there is a second reason for researching this protocol which is even more important. Some of the "alternative cancer treatments" which are commonly used do not actually "cure" cancer. What they do is supercharge the body with nutrients. Doing this keeps the patient alive, which is fantastic, but the treatment may not "cure" the cancer. For example, these treatments energize the cancer cells which in turn largely negates their damaging affect on the human body.

While it is absolutely critical to keep the patient alive, eventually the cancer cells must be removed. That is what this article is all about - gently, safely and quickly reverting cancer cells into normal cells!!

A work of warning. READ every word on the label of any apple juice or grape juice you buy. Make sure it does not have any ADDED Vitamin C (i.e. any added "ascorbic acid").

This gets complicated, so pay close attention. ALL apple juice and purple grape juice have vitamin C naturally. Thus, if you look at the list of vitamins on the label it will probably list vitamin C. That is fine if vitamin C is listed in the vitamins. HOWEVER, it is NOT FINE if vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is ADDED as a preservative!!

Thus, you MUST MAKE SURE that all vitamin C in the drink is naturally in the juice, and that NO Vitamin C (i.e. ascorbic acid) has been ADDED to the juice.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Theseus For This Post:

Azt (3rd February 2014), Eram (3rd February 2014), Fellow Aspirant (3rd February 2014), jagman (3rd February 2014), jsb_swampfox (3rd February 2014), Limor Wolf (3rd February 2014), Mike Gorman (3rd February 2014), Möbius (3rd February 2014), Pweeky (3rd February 2014), sheme (4th February 2014), Soul Safari (3rd February 2014), Spiral of Light (3rd February 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Black project scientist gives me detailed cure for cancer?

A table spoon of salt, 6 drops of lemon in a cup of distilled water..is that a possible cure for cancer?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pweeky For This Post:

Eram (3rd February 2014), jsb_swampfox (3rd February 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Well if the chem bond is a blood oxidizer.... And cancer cannot live through an oxygenated environment.
    (forgive me if im wrong) But this is the one ive heard of that really did cure people.. there are alot of false ways advertised for making the master mineral solution, This.. if it works. Is the proper one.
    Ive given it too people before.. And even though they didnt distill their own water they bought it from walmart... Wich i dont think is actual completely clean H20 like they would claim it is....I trust nothing from corporations because of agenda 21.. and neither should you.
    They sent word back to me that they were were improving...

But unfortunately the person i did originally get this for.. could not take in the salt because of her condition.

Not only that but there is another method he talks about in there... The cure that russian scientist found that he could extract from urine.. he takes the DNA chain that is resistant to cancer and puts it in your bone marrow? Not sure.. i think thats what i remember reading about it.. i could be wrong about the marrow part. but i know he extracts some sort of immune system marker out of urine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking used when we created them, Strive not to be a successful individual, Rather an individual of value ~~~~ Albert Einstein

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Theseus For This Post:

Eram (3rd February 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

Miracle Mineral Supplement (Chlorine Dioxide), so this is another MMS success...?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Eram (3rd February 2014), Limor Wolf (3rd February 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Im cannot say for sure weather it works or not, Only that the person that gave it to me is someone i truly trust to know what he is talking about.
    I know there are false ones out there... And if there is a legit one this is it.
    Ill say again, I gave it to a few people... One of them wrote me back saying that their father was improving. But we didnt keep in contact after that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking used when we created them, Strive not to be a successful individual, Rather an individual of value ~~~~ Albert Einstein

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Theseus For This Post:

Eram (3rd February 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

I think we need a little more context. Black op scientist name. You said you were also
    involved with black ops. I'm sorry but you say you trust this individual because he is
    brilliant but your pretty new here and more bonds need to be made IMHO. I'm not
    doubting your info we just need a little more info on you and your friend.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Atlas (3rd February 2014), Bassplayer1 (3rd February 2014), Elainie (3rd February 2014), Eram (3rd February 2014), loungelizard (3rd February 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 times in 318 posts

@Theseus
    You are claiming that you trust this person's opinions. I feel compelled to say that I don't

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    I think we need a little more context. Black op scientist name. You said you were also
    involved with black ops. I'm sorry but you say you trust this individual because he is
    brilliant but your pretty new here and more bonds need to be made IMHO. I'm not
    doubting your info we just need a little more info on you and your friend.
    He worked with this program that i was a part in... I didnt work in black ops i was experimented on. And i never trusted him.. I trust his information... He spoke out against alot of things hed also been shot multiple times for it i guess he got on skype for the Chani members and showed them. But he never gave us a name.. Hell.. i dont even give out my last name..
    God damnit i really hate proving my credibility on a fourm it never seems to end lol.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...765#post792765 But there is the link.

And if you doubt that i think there are Chani members that can recall the conversation in teamspeak him and i had about Cispus.. and him asking me if i remembered specific details of that place and what happend.

And its alright if you dont trust me yet.. once you get to know me you wont feel that way
    Ive never even cheated on a girlfriend man i have a code of ethics.. i cannot stand deceptive people.
    Last edited by Theseus; 3rd February 2014 at 20:16.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theseus For This Post:

jagman (3rd February 2014), sheme (4th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread