+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst 1 14 24 26 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama 2014

1. Link to Post #461
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Obama: We Tortured Some Folks

I wonder if Obama will explain the Mefloquine issue, and how the overlap = the troops got brain damaged too, by it, whereas the Gitmo fellows got tortured w/ handlers using mefloquine as leavening

2. Link to Post #462
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,537 times in 1,237 posts

Default Re: Were Michelle Obama/Williams sisters born male?

Also, if you want more "evidence," it's all in the signature:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Obama-signature-e1355841567693.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	26701

The PTB are pedophilic psychopaths that worship the phallic symbol. I suggest researching more on Jordan Maxwell...

Barely anything that happens on this planet is by accident...
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

3. Link to Post #463
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,607 times in 695 posts

He's on his way out....... or were all gonna die .......for the lie

4. Link to Post #464
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,478 times in 4,654 posts

Quote Posted by joeecho (here)
    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    It is an important point to understand, to know, to be aware of:

Please find one judge in the western world, any appointed judge, who is not a Freemason.

Good luck in your search.
    We are all judges.

Proof: You are judging this post right now.

Are we all freemasons?

I am still waiting for my freemason membership card and lapel pin in the mail. Must have gotten lost! (shakes imaginary fist in the air at the postal service)

Is this hyperbole?

You be the freemason.

Carmody wrote "appointed judges", i.e. presiding over the law courts - you are not that. It is not helpful to distort people's words like that.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    who in their right mind would believe the words of a person tortured ???
    Not necessarily entirely true if you arrest the right people. But absolutely true if you just round people up off the street:
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/obama-a...nt-say/5394566

5. Link to Post #465
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,478 times in 4,654 posts

Default Re: Were Michelle Obama/Williams sisters born male?

OK, Michelle is Michelle. Who then is this 'Michael' Obama talks about in the below video? Either it is a slip of the tongue, which would take quite a bit of explaining; or he is referring familiarly to some man present, and everything falls into place - provided, that is, that reference to the Michael in question makes sense in the context of what he is saying. If neither of these possibilities is true, then he must be having visions of an archangel, and impeachment on mental health grounds becomes unavoidable.

Quote Posted by michaelv (here)
    Is there a perverted secret being kept from the American people? In the below video this is what is called an unconscious slip.Did Obama let the transvestite out of the bag so to speak?There have been numerous stories that Obama is gay and Michelle is a transvestite.It’s almost to preposterous to believe, that there is blasphemy going on right under our noses in the white house.I saw the photo’s pointing out Michelle’s many manly features.

Source:
    Code:
    http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2014/07/what-obama-called-his-wife-has-many-people-talking-2465586.html

6. Link to Post #466
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,722 times in 3,384 posts

Default Minds eye Obama, ship hull?

Not sure if this is at all relevant but! posting anyway

14:48 2/08/14

Had need to sit with my head in my hands, went straight into inner mind and watched:
    Obama inspecting a very large but totally empty ship hull, no innards, no decks!

Lost contact with inner mind for a second or two so lost info at this point.

Than caught up with Obama striding off away from the hull walking across some water with big grin on his face. I had the words 'Meeting With News Doctor Successful!'
    Hmm? keep your ears and eyes open to any new ships in relation the Obama ha!

Afterwards kept getting thoughts of the Argentinian cruiser General Belgrano?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Cara (4th August 2014), cursichella1 (4th August 2014), Tyy1907 (4th August 2014)

8. Link to Post #467
    Moderator/Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 5,266 times in 576 posts

Default Re: Minds eye Obama, ship hull?

Argentine light cruiser 'General Belgrano',was launched in 1938 as the 'USS Phoenix',and was in Pearl Harbour on December 1941,when America was brought into WW 2.
    'Phoenix'was decommissioned in 1946,and sold to the Argentine Navy in 1951.The ship was re-christened 'General Belgrano',after Manuel Belgrano [1770-1820] considered one of the 'Libertadores' of Argentine.[Belgrano literally means fairwheat,denoting good cereal production]
    The ship,'General Belgrano',was sunk on May 2nd. 1982,during the Falklands battle,by the submarine 'HMS Conqueror',the only ship to be sunk by a nuclear powered submarine.

Phoenix-Conqueror.....maybe there is something in this,I dont really know,but it was important enough for you to post,Sunny-side.up,and maybe someone else can add something to this.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Post:

Cara (4th August 2014), cursichella1 (4th August 2014), Sunny-side-up (3rd August 2014)

10. Link to Post #468
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,722 times in 3,384 posts

Quote Posted by Sstarss (here)
    Argentine light cruiser 'General Belgrano',was launched in 1938 as the 'USS Phoenix',and was in Pearl Harbour on December 1941,when America was brought into WW 2.
    'Phoenix'was decommissioned in 1946,and sold to the Argentine Navy in 1951.The ship was re-christened 'General Belgrano',after Manuel Belgrano [1770-1820] considered one of the 'Libertadores' of Argentine.[Belgrano literally means fairwheat,denoting good cereal production]
    The ship,'General Belgrano',was sunk on May 2nd. 1982,during the Falklands battle,by the submarine 'HMS Conqueror',the only ship to be sunk by a nuclear powered submarine.

Phoenix-Conqueror.....maybe there is something in this,I dont really know,but it was important enough for you to post,Sunny-side.up,and maybe someone else can add something to this.
    Thanks for that very interesting connecting info there Sstarss

and yup it seemed to have importance to it when it came into my mind!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

cursichella1 (4th August 2014)

12. Link to Post #469
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,707 times in 3,534 posts

I've had two de ja vu moments about this President, and it was when he was elected election night, the first time, and greeting the people of the EU block the 2nd time. Both have come true. The other one, I've gleened is the diplomatic introduction of a guy who is trusted by their people. We've had plenty of accusation, yet "NO" real evidence that this guys is exactly as he said he was, in two books. The father, teacher, civil rights and Constitutional justice President that we elected. Working with two parties that have pulled our legs. He told us this on the campaign trail, and it's been exactly as he said it would be. Pulling two parties of WS influence and lobbyist, at the table, not running stuff. Yet every turn he makes, even bills/laws they agreed with before he was elected, they now stand against because, they don't want too many of his signatures on major legislation that is so sorely needed for the people. Republicans yanked the rug out of worker retirement, savings and investement, and real estate, have yet to apologize to the people of this nation, who've had to slug through the muck and mire of their corporate agenda, and return power back to the American voters.

Let's just try and do this right by paying attention. I'm in the mind that, if all of us stay focused and backround all the candidates before their parroting of bumper slogans and lies begin, we'll sift through their lies faster and send them packing sooner.
    Just a thought, in my humble opinion, because I don't think Snowden, Manning, or any of the whistleblowers would be sounding off, if McCain, Jeb Bush, or Romney were in there. I really think the openess of the net, thus far, would have already been shut down. Thank God for small miracles, we fail to recognize as they are happening.

Have a good day. I keep seeing this President walking up in a "Close Encounter scenerio" shaking hands, with ET peaceful and helpful beings. That is my sight seen, and I still keep hearing, he's gonna announce when I talk to my guide. Perhaps in the last year of his Presidency?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (3rd August 2014)

14. Link to Post #470
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,235 times in 3,663 posts

Default Re: US House votes to sue Obama

Well, what a coincidence that the Ebola pandemic is out now. It always happens every time a president has impeachment ready to bite them in the ass. Oh btw, the US holds an Ebola patent.... Think they're behind all this?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

KiwiElf (4th August 2014)

16. Link to Post #471
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,419 times in 340 posts

To the guy whom it may concern: what about Gitmo, is that right or wrong?
    Empty words and false promises in abundance weavs an unmistakable pattern.

Last edited by Magnus; 22nd August 2014 at 21:59.

17. Link to Post #472
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,476 times in 518 posts

Quote Posted by Humble Janitor (here)
    WHY are they impeaching him when they are not doing a goddamn thing for Americans?

Why can't WE, the American people, impeach THEM instead?

Never said that Obama was perfect. I just refuse to believe that he's the "tyrannical dictator" that some of these ignorant simpletons claim him to be.

How soon they forget the 8 year reign of GW Bush. Remember when Bush joked about how he'd run things if he were a dictator and no one took him seriously?
    you need to distance your self from both parties .. they are the same. If you consume your self because of this then nothing will ever change.

People still believe in the laws ... so they think they have no power and someone else with power need to save them.

If they do this (still not convinced they are) ... its a good step forwards.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

KiwiElf (5th August 2014)

19. Link to Post #473
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,891 times in 1,818 posts

propaganda of political theater....

two sides of the same coin in the pockets of the same few...

don't appoint faces, characters, or charisma with these agendas... a smiling face or dumb asss in a given position can still stroke a pen and push an agenda... personalities at this level is only for public consumption....
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

20. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

KiwiElf (5th August 2014)

21. Link to Post #474
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,149 times in 732 posts

HJanitor, it isn't that one was good and the other is bad. They are both equally rotten in the very depths of their beings. In spite of their essential evil, they are still only puppets hanging at the end of strings pulled by even higher degrees of evil. The game is to convince the audience (you and me) that one puppet is good and the other is bad, but we are beginning to see the entity above the stage holding both strings.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

conk (5th August 2014), Jean-Marie (5th August 2014), KiwiElf (5th August 2014)

23. Link to Post #475
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,509 times in 414 posts

Default obama green liights airstrikes in Iraq

http://rt.com/news/178852-obama-auth...aq-airstrikes/

Obama authorizes airstrikes in Iraq ‘to protect US personnel’
    Published time: August 08, 2014 01:35 Get short URL 641751 FacebookTwitterRedditStumbleUponGoogle+Tumblr Trends

ISIS in Iraq
    Tags

Conflict, Iraq, USA President Obama announced on Thursday that he has authorized the use of airstrikes in Iraq if they are necessary to protect American personnel and the embassy in Baghdad.

Speaking from the White House, the president also said he authorized humanitarian air drops – food and water – in order to help save thousands of civilians facing “certain death” from Islamic State militants who have them trapped in nearby mountains.

Obama stated that the self-proclaimed Islamic State has called for the systematic destruction of the Yazidis – an ethnic Kurdish minority in northern Iraq – and that this declaration constitutes genocide.

“Today, America is coming to help,” he said, noting that although the United States “cannot and should not” intervene every time there’s a crisis in the world, it must act when innocent people are facing violence on a horrific scale.

Moving forward, the president said that the United States is prepared to take “targeted military action” in the form of airstrikes if they are deemed necessary to protect American personnel in Erbil – where a US consulate is located – as well as the embassy in Baghdad.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th August 2014), cursichella1 (8th August 2014), Magnus (10th August 2014), Operator (8th August 2014), Selene (8th August 2014), wnlight (8th August 2014)

25. Link to Post #476
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,189 times in 1,108 posts

Default Re: obama green liights airstrikes in Iraq

This is beyond laughable. "Iraq", not genocide in Gaza....

Throwing up,

Selene

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Abhaya (8th August 2014), Cara (8th August 2014), cursichella1 (8th August 2014), Magnus (10th August 2014), Operator (8th August 2014), wnlight (8th August 2014), Zaya (8th August 2014)

27. Link to Post #477
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,315 times in 679 posts

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    This is beyond laughable. "Iraq", not genocide in Gaza....

Throwing up,

Selene
    Joining you at the emesis basin!
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Abhaya (8th August 2014), Magnus (10th August 2014), Operator (8th August 2014), Selene (8th August 2014)

29. Link to Post #478
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,509 times in 414 posts

yeah becuase the people in gaza are not innocent......... sad crazyness as they shift our attention from one manufactured "crisis" to the next

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

cursichella1 (8th August 2014), joeecho (8th August 2014), Magnus (10th August 2014), Operator (8th August 2014), wnlight (8th August 2014)

31. Link to Post #479
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,112 times in 1,885 posts

He authorized airstrikes because ISIS iis planning to kill 35 thousand curds who are stranded on a mountain.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Abhaya (8th August 2014), cursichella1 (8th August 2014), Roisin (8th August 2014)

33. Link to Post #480
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,315 times in 679 posts

Quote Posted by Abhaya (here)
    yeah becuase the people in gaza are not innocent......... sad crazyness as they shift our attention from one manufactured "crisis" to the next
    Note that the announcement of Obama's "green light" came as Hurricane Iselle hit the Big Island in Hawaii, on the 7th btw.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Abhaya (8th August 2014), Cara (8th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst 1 14 24 26 LastLast