+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: U.S. economy on schedule to crash March 4, 2014

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Default Re: U.S. economy on schedule to crash March 4, 2014

Surfer's post makes a lot of sense to me but not all of it. But, based on what I have found out, Grady's prediction of March 4th is not correct so I'm in agreement with him on that part.
    Last edited by Roisin; 23rd February 2014 at 09:08.

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,358 times in 223 posts

See also http://www.cnbc.com/id/101389166

...again, nothing concrete enough to zero out your piggy bank just yet, but the chatter seems to be on the uptick lately. My bet is a stock market correction, not an outright collapse scenario, but the situation will continue to decline as more and more debt is unable to be serviced, both on an individual basis and at the national level.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to superconsciousness For This Post:

InTheBackground (26th February 2014)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Watch http://pro.stansberryresearch.com/14...HNGO/POILQ214/

On April 24th, 2014, China will unveil a secret new financial weapon, built to bankrupt millions of Americans

A decade in the works, this unique weapon will disrupt nearly every aspect of normal American life, with potentially devastating results. Learn what you absolutely must do now to prepare and protect your family…

=======================

That's the blurb from the description of the Porter Stansberry video...a bit over the top. Well, perhaps not, but headlines like that usually scare people away. it's addressing one possible currency war scenario. I suspect we'll continue to come across headlines like this until a full-blown economic collapse actually transpires, so this sort of stuff is nothing new, and will continue until "the end of usury" is fully manifest. At that point, most people will be on their own...so start working together now as much as possible.
    Last edited by superconsciousness; 26th February 2014 at 11:45.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to superconsciousness For This Post:

InTheBackground (26th February 2014), ulli (28th February 2014)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Something on the geopolitical front could serve as a trigger for a market correction...markets go up and down, so the big issues are timing and severity. That's what just about everyone gets wrong, but they are the most important things to know.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...her-docks-cuba

Russia may be awaiting a diplomatic resolution of the Ukraine crisis, but we wouldn't hold our breath especially with the deposed president Yanukovich set to conduct a press conference tomorrow from Russia's Rostov-on-Don at 5pm local time, where we hardly anticipate a scaling back of the escalation in what is sure to not be an abdication from power. Instead, Putin continues to prepare for the worst and is openly signalling to the West that if he has to fight to regain influence in the Ukraine, he will, as a top Kremlin politician warned last week. As such it was not surprising to read that two Russian warships, the Minsk and the Kaliningrad which last week were sent out on deployment around Syria, crossed back into the Black Sea, most likely in direction Sevastopol, as the build up of Russian forces in the Crimea continues.

=========================

V's latest interview in here: http://thevictoryreport.org/midnight...ative-insider/. He is suggesting we'll make it into 2015 before a hard reset of the global financial system.

Anyway, last post...it's like waiting for a pot to boil. We have better things to do, don't we.
    Last edited by superconsciousness; 27th February 2014 at 21:45.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to superconsciousness For This Post:

InTheBackground (28th February 2014)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 12th August 2016 at 06:34.

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

The stock market correction slated for this week has begun:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=nikkei

The financial system collapse will NOT transpire this week...perhaps early next year.

10. Link to Post #47
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,857 times in 21,554 posts

Quote Posted by surfer (here)
    The financial system collapse will NOT transpire this week...perhaps early next year.
    Well ... it's not March 4 yet .

(But if I had any money to bet, and if I were a betting man, I'd have to wager you're right ... yet another deadline will pass without the major forecast event happening.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (4th March 2014), TargeT (3rd March 2014)

12. Link to Post #48
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote PREFACE: Miles Johnston from the Bases Series in his recent interview with Project Camelot's Kerry Cassidy mentioned a lady in Northern Ireland named ((Sandra Barr)) has done some excellent research on the (IMPORTANCE) of "Numbers" to the PTW, hence my sharing it with you...
    Re: U.S. economy on schedule to crash March ((4)), 2014

The Number FOUR 4

The number 4 means many things to many people, but from Antiquity it has been recognised as the God number by many people for numerous reasons.

When I opened my You Tube Account

25 September 2007, I took about 10 seconds to think up a user name, I chose “Truthseeker”. As there was already a few thousand Truthseekers I had to think of a number. I had just read a Doreen Virtue numerology book, in it she said that 444 was the number of the Angels, so I thought “That will do”. Back then I never realised that all these years later I would be making my own vids, blogs etc, and I would be known by “Truthseeker 444” more than my own name. I have often been asked since why I chose that name, I have had a fascination with numbers and numerology since childhood, but when I chose “Truthseeker 444”, there was under a minutes thought went into it.

In my research into the workings of the shadowy Elite, the number four comes up over and over. So I thought that rather than explain it in each of my Blogs, I would write a blog just on it significance.

This depraved bunch of wackos see themselves as the controllers and manipulators of mankind, so it figures they would attach the number "4" the God number to themselves.

((4)) THE NUMBER OF THE GODS

The Greek God Zeus and the Roman God Jupiter are both represented by a 4.

The following is taken from the “Dictionary of Symbols” by Carl G. Liugman.

“Jupiter moves in the sixth Bodian orbit from the sun, has an orbital time of 12 years, and is the largest planet in the solar system. Jupiter is different from the other planets in that it radiates more energy (of radio wave frequencies) than it receives from the Sun. The Jupiter system with its 14 moons is in a way a system within a system within the solar system”

“The key word for 4 is expansion. Jupiter also represents the establishment, the structure of society, institutionalized religion, authorities, and well meaning government”

(No wonder it has been cropping up everywhere in my research!)

“When used in psychological astrology Jupiter indicates an ability to understand and adapt to the established social structure and the instinct to expand one’s knowledge, for existence, via studies and travelling.”

Speaking of Zeus/Jupiter “On a higher level he is the protector and ruler of the State and society”

(Sorry no link, I actually typed this out from a real book)

Many Christian Churches are built on the sites of former Temples to Jupiter. The Cathedral De Notre Dame in Paris, a short way from where Diana was murdered is one. The Cathedral Santiago (St James) Compostela in Northern Spain is one of the Catholic Churches main sites of Pilgrimage, it too is said to be built on the site of a Temple to Jupiter.

Anyone familiar with my blogs will know that the number 4 is used shamelessly by the elite, when they plan the births of their own a 4 is near always included in the numerology, many of their false flags, Earthquakes and assassinations include the number 4 somewhere in the numerology. Eg. Princess Diana was killed on the 31st August, 3+1=4 August is the 8th month 4+4. Barak Obama and the Queen Mother were both born on the 4th August. The only number that they possibly use more is 11.

• 4/4/44 (4th April 1944), In WW2, British and American troops bombarded Bucharest and murdered 3000 civilians!
    • 4/4/1949 Twelve Nations signed the North Atlantic treaty, creating the North Atlantic treaty organisation, more commonly known as NATO.
    • 4/4/1968 Martin Luther King is assassinated.
    • 4/4/1973 The World Trade Centre is officially dedicated!
    • 4/4/1975 Microsoft is founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen.
    • 4/4/1975 Vietnam War: Operation baby lift, a US Air Force C-5A* crashes near Saigon, it was transporting orphans, 175 die!
    C=3 5 A=1 3+5+1=9 The number of death! Meaning of the numbers 27 & 9

Wikipedia Link listing things that happened on the 4/4 throughout history.

http://truthseeker444.blogspot.com.a...er-four-4.html

PS - Sorry to (Cut & Paste) snippets, best to (read the entire article) to understand the Power of Number ((4))

Obviously, I doubt it happening on the ((4th)) Day of March 2014, but one to put into your memory banks to refer to at a later date...

13. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

U.S. economy on schedule to crash March 4, 2014 ... !?

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    The number 4 means many things to many people, but from Antiquity it has been recognised as the God number by many people for numerous reasons.
    No, the number 4 represents the material world. 1 is the God number. All the other numbers are manifestations, abstractions of the number One.
    Last edited by skippy; 4th March 2014 at 10:48.

14. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

We'll witness a continued buildup of tensions between the U.S. and Russia through the fall of 2014, culminating in a Mexican standoff on the nuclear front, but some "magical" breakthrough will diffuse tensions during the first quarter of FY 2015 (fall 2014). Then a global financial reset...then a re-balancing of the global economy. Blah, blah, blah...stuff happens.

15. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

HAHAHA no collapse

http://www.marketwatch.com/

16. The Following User Says Thank You to superconsciousness For This Post:

TODD & NORA (4th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Quote Posted by surfer (here)
    Watch http://pro.stansberryresearch.com/14...HNGO/POILQ214/

On April 24th, 2014, China will unveil a secret new financial weapon, built to bankrupt millions of Americans

A decade in the works, this unique weapon will disrupt nearly every aspect of normal American life, with potentially devastating results. Learn what you absolutely must do now to prepare and protect your family…

=======================

That's the blurb from the description of the Porter Stansberry video...a bit over the top. Well, perhaps not, but headlines like that usually scare people away. it's addressing one possible currency war scenario. I suspect we'll continue to come across headlines like this until a full-blown economic collapse actually transpires, so this sort of stuff is nothing new, and will continue until "the end of usury" is fully manifest. At that point, most people will be on their own...so start working together now as much as possible.
    Hi Surfer -- did you watch this? I'm assuming this is referring to a new gold-backed currency that will then become the world's new reserve currency?

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/03/g...sing-is-china/
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

18. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Looking at the Stock Market this morning -- up 200 pts -- guess the economic meltdown is off for a while.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to parcival For This Post:

TODD & NORA (4th March 2014)

20. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by parcival (here)
    Looking at the Stock Market this morning -- up 200 pts -- guess the economic meltdown is off for a while.
    And gold and silver are getting slammed. Same BS, different day.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

genevieve (4th March 2014), InTheBackground (5th March 2014), Referee (5th March 2014)

22. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

So much for the market collapsing today, seems a few big dogs are making some pretty pennies from an ugly situation.....they smile reaping the rewards of chaos and fear.......

Quote US stocks rebound as Ukraine anxiety eases
    (AFP) – 31 minutes ago
    New York — US stocks Tuesday bolted higher amid easing Ukraine tensions after Russian President Vladimir Putin said he would send troops into Ukraine only as "a last resort."
    Five minutes into trade, the Dow Jones Industrial Average jumped 186.72 points (1.15 percent) to 16,354.75.
    The broad-based S&P 500 soared 20.93 (1.13 percent) higher to 1,866.66, while the tech-rich Nasdaq Composite Index blasted its way to 4,334.42, up 57.12 (1.34 percent).
    https://www.google.com/hostednews/af...e-b03d1a0f5adc
    Quote (Reuters) - Russian equities, bonds and the rouble soared on Tuesday and Ukraine's assets rallied after Russian moves that investors took as a sign of an easing in East-West tensions.
    http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/0...0M12IX20140304
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 4th March 2014 at 15:33.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

23. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    My bet is the S&P rallies to 1929. The universe has a sense of humor, remember, it bottomed at 666.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

eaglespirit (4th March 2014), Earth Angel (4th March 2014), SilentFeathers (4th March 2014)

25. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

These "doomsday dates" come and go like the wind, seems people would learn after a while that they will do anything possible to keep this system propped up, even starting wars or rumors of wars using chaos and fear to do it.

Eventually something will get to far outta control and it will collapse, but the game is in my opinion is to keep it propped up at ANY and ALL cost, even if they have to destroy and or kill us all to do it.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (4th March 2014), Synchronicity (4th March 2014)

27. Link to Post #58
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 times in 595 posts

Back in 2008-2011 I was following Austrian Economists religiously, and was prepared for the "big one" to happen any moment. We're still here, and I suspect that I would have made better choices over the past four years had I not had a "it's all hopeless" mentality. There's certainly going to be some tumultuous events down the road, and preparation is necessary, but I'm much more hesitant now when it comes to believing anarcho-capitalist/goldbug wetdreams or other sudden crash doomsday predictions.
    Last edited by Chris Gilbert; 5th March 2014 at 18:12.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

gripreaper (5th March 2014)

29. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Yes, I guess things can't be that bad, Kerry just promised Ukraine a billion dollar loan.

http://world.time.com/2014/03/04/ukr...id-john-kerry/
    Last edited by Lettherebelight; 4th March 2014 at 23:19.

30. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Conchis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,259 times in 274 posts

Quote Posted by Lettherebelight (here)
    Yes, I guess things can't be that bad, Kerry just promised Ukraine a billion dollar loan.

http://world.time.com/2014/03/04/ukr...id-john-kerry/
    Not to nitpick this, but..... actually what Kerry is promising is not a Billion Dollars, the US is promising to sign a Billion Dollar loan guarantee...so, we're just extending the debt a little deeper. We're cosigning notes for other countries.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Conchis For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (5th March 2014), Lettherebelight (5th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast